Look for the light | Dalton L...

Bởi llvrcpid

Look for the light | Dalton Lambert The beginning to Stella's college semester we're not quite what one may e... Xem Thêm

IN THE BEGINNING...
INTRODUCTIONS
FIRST DAY BLUES
TELL ME YOUR STORY
SLIGHTLY LESS DEMONIC ENCOUNTERS
THE REVELATION
WHAT LURKS IN THE SHADOWS.
TO LIVE FOR THE HOPE OF IT ALL.
IF CLARITY IS IN DEATH, THEN WHY WONT THIS DIE?
COME ON, COME ON. DONT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!
THERE'S NO MORNING GLORY. IT WAS WAR, IT WASNT FAIR.
A LIFE LIVED IN LOVE, CAN NEVER BE DULL.
CAST INTERVIEW!
PREMIER!
LOVING HIM WAS RED!
Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralysed by it.

THE ENCOUNTER

921 21 0
Bởi llvrcpid

DALTON AND STELLA followed the girls upstairs, still protesting about what a bad idea they thought this was.

After trying almost all the doors, the group finally landed on one that remained unlocked "permission to proceed?" Chris jokingly questioned
"Granted." Lizzie finished, smiling at the girl as they swiftly filed inside, Dalton softly shutting the door behind them once everyone was in.

Lizzie and Chris wasted no time in running over to a set of drawers and rummaging through the top few drawers, Chris popping something she found into her mouth.

Dalton circled over to the corner of the room "oh no" he began to sigh as he turned to the girls "this is Nick's room." They turned to him to view the photos on the wall, most of them being selfies of himself. "Vain much?" Stella commented, brushing past dalton to look at the rest of the photos.

"This however, is Nick's butthole cream" Chris revealed, flipping a tube around in her hands, causing the other three to groan as they were now left with a terrifying mental image of Nick and his butthole cream. "I'm going to go spread this on the communal crapper. BRB" she explained as Lizzie moved to follow her in order to 'aid' her in her mission.

This however, meant that Stella and Dalton were left alone in Nick's room, with nothing to do.

The music blasting below them vibrated the floor as Stella decided to take a seat on Nick's bed, looking up at Dalton, silently admiring him as he looked around the room. "You should wear your hair down more" she absentmindedly commented, turning in her seat. Dalton turned to her in surprise "you think?" He questioned. Yet before the girl had time to respond a loud retching sound came from the bathroom behind them, the pair shared a look as Dalton moved to open the door, Stella peering over his shoulder as Dalton reached out a hand in-front of her to prevent her from moving past him. "Hey man..." Dalton moved to open the door to reveal a boy, no older than 18, bent over the toilet puking up half his body weight in vomit. "Are you alright? Do you need water or something?" Stella questioned softly, worried for the boy in-front of them.

"Make it stop." The boy began to beg. "Make it stop. Make it stop." He repeated, slowly standing up.
"Close the door!" He suddenly demanded, rushing at the pair causing Dalton to grab the girl behind him and slam the door, securing her behind him. Voices outside the door propelled the pair back into action as they scrambled under Nick's bed, desperate not to be caught. Stella slowly reached out for Dalton's hand, bowing her head down and pulling her feet further under the bed as Nick began rummaging through his drawer to locate something he'd intended to search his room for. Nick retrieved whatever it was he was looking for and sat himself right above the pair, Dalton began to rub his thumb over Stella's knuckles to calm her nerves as her breathing seemed to pick up in anticipation. Nick fumbled with something as he dropped it on the floor, a pack of condoms fell onto the floor in-front of the pair as they shared a disgusted look with each other before Stella burst into silent laughter, covering her mouth to muffle the noise as Nick headed over to the bathroom.

He paused in-front of the mirror as he began to check himself out, using mouth wash and spraying his body with deodorant. Eventually he left the room yet the pair decided to wait a few more seconds before exiting their hiding spot incase Nick decided to return.

However, before they had the chance to do so Dalton's head slowly turned to look behind them, his grip on her hand tightened as she asked "Dalton? what's wrong? Nick's gone it's okay." She was yet to see the feet that had dropped below Dalton as he swiftly pulled her out from under the bed, pushing her across towards the other side of the room as the boy from before appeared above the bed, spewing vomit all over Dalton.

Dalton began to yell as he was suffocating under the liquid splashing in his face as Stella was yelling out, desperate to make sense of the situation and protect Dalton.

"Hey guys, be quiet!" Lizzie and Chris burst back into the room after hearing the commotion from down the hall. "What's going on?" Lizzie questioned as Stella and Dalton scrambled up from the floor, both pale and shocked. Neither had time to answer as increasingly loud voices appeared outside the room. The four pairs of eyes went wide as they were desperately trying to busy themselves in a reason as to why they may be in Nick's room, Lizzie and Chris filed into the bathroom and Lizzie bent over the toilet in order to fake being too drunk, Chris leaning down to hold her hair back as the other two continued to panic.

Stella had to think and do it quickly, she had an idea yet it was a stupid one and one that could risk her friendship with Dalton yet it seemed as though the had no choice. Stella grabbed Dalton by the arm "Do you trust me?" She rambled quietly "What?" He questioned, confused as to what the girl was trying to get across. "Do you?" She pushed, desperate for an answer "Yes! I don't know?" Dalton replied, confusion growing with each word.

The door handle behind them began to turn as Stella spun Dalton around and sat him on the bed and falling into his lap, smashing her lips onto his, it took Dalton a second or two to respond, twisting his arms around her waist and pulling her closer, finally understanding her idea.

"What the hell?" The door had finally burst open and Nick waltzed in, confused as to how and why so many people were in his room. "Oh my god! I'm like so sorry!" Stella played, batting her eyelids at him.
"We were just looking to get away from the party and you know, get to know each other" she winked at him, desperate to sell the story as Nick's eyes wandered over to the two girls in his bathroom.

"I'd rather watch my parents do it" he deadpanned, not impressed with the two sat on his bed and the two in his bathroom watching as they exited the bathroom behind him. "But...you should stick around, you might get drunk enough to 'get to know me' instead" Nick laughed, looking Stella up and down as if she was merely an object and nothing more. Dalton prepared to step forward and defend the girl yet it seemed like Nick wasn't done "And maybe I'll get drunk enough to find one of you two attractive?" He turned round sarcastically, pointing at Stella and Lizzie "Even though you look like a pair of clowns" he laughed, looking at his friends behind him as they laughed along with him.

"Nick the dick huh? I'm more partial to kick the dick." Chris raised her right foot and kicked Nick right between his legs, he crouched over in pain, clutching himself as he fell to his knees. This however allowed the four to run from the house, pushing past even more drunk teenagers as they slowed to walked down the front path.

"Quick thinking back there huh?" Chris smiled as the four walked towards the car in their usual format, Lizzie and Chris at the front, Dalton and Stella at the back.

"Hey dalton? I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I did back there, I should have asked you properly first but I just panicked and didn't think about how you would react. And now you're being all quiet I really hope I haven't just ruined our friendship" Stella had turned to Dalton in his quiet state and rambled out an apology, anxious that she'd ruined their relationship.
"What? Ruined our friendship? No way, you got us out of trouble it's okay. But I'm just sorry for what he said to you" he turned to the girls in front of him "to all of you."

"You think we care what people like him think?" Lizzie turned to him "we appreciate your concern Dalton but as girls we are used to it, we just have to move on, if we cried every time a boy spoke to us like that i don't think we'd ever stop" Lizzie finished, the other girls smiling at her in agreement. "Yeah...maybe. But it still doesn't make it right" Dalton finished, a concern smile gracing his face.

In all honesty the girls appreciated his unnecessary apology more than they'd let on. Between the three of them the girls had experienced enough misogynistic behaviour in their lives to last them a lifetime and one scrawny teenage boy wouldn't change things.

The four were quieter on the drive back to the dorms as they recalculated the events of the evening. Parking the car and walking up to the dorms, they felt as thought their bodies were on auto pilot, their legs seemingly taking them where they needed to go.

The four exchanged goodbyes as they split off into their respective dorms, Chris splitting off on her own to go upstairs despite the groups offer to walk her upstairs, waving as she left. Lizzie wasted no time in heading into her dorm, leaving Stella and Dalton in the hallways, they shared a smile as Stella turned to walk into her dorm. Before she could however, Dalton reached out and softly grasped her wrist "I can tell you're still thinking about earlier and honestly, nothing is going to change between us, it was a spur of the moment thing and it probably saved our asses, if anything I should be thanking you." Dalton laughed softly, making sure to keep his voice down as not to disturb any sleeping dorm owners in the hall. Stella smiled at him softly and before her brain could stop her she pushed herself forward and lightly wrapped her arms around Dalton. The boy wasted no time in wrapping his arms around her shoulders, enjoying the moment for what it was, he couldn't remember the last time he'd hugged someone that wasn't his mom."Goodnight Dalton" Stella whispered, untangling herself from him and enclosing herself behind her dorm door.

"Goodnight Stell" Dalton whispered, even though he knew she couldn't hear him.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

618 54 23
Kara Ambrose was living a normal life. Had a great job, was about to graduate high school. That's until one day, she is thrown into a completely diff...
151 18 34
If you were in high school and the students around you were acting weird, what would you do? Jade Ryans is in her final year of High School at Heartf...
536K 10.9K 38
He is a dream that never will happen, even though I want him to be mine. His eyes look so dangerous and deadly that it scares me. I never wanted to s...
490K 9.9K 27
Y/N has been best friends with Harry Holland ever since diapers. But when Tom Holland, Harry's brother comes back from filming his big movie, Y/N see...