RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.4) (M...

By ZANE_555

Here is the fourth volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celt... More

Author's Note
Character Short: Y/N
Character Short: Christina
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 21

176 7 0
By ZANE_555

(Blake)

Fennec and Corsac prepare themselves for their assassination attempt, doing some ritualistic chanting to themselves to clear any sort of doubt or regret, strengthening their resolve to take a life. The Albain Brothers are sending up a prayer to the fox Faunus figure picture on the wall, one of the originators of the Faunus superiority ideology. Their messiah or papal figure to the two extremist Faunus and their followers. After their little prayer, the Albain Brothers share a look with one another.

Corsac: "Shall we go?"

Fennec: "Indeed we shall."

With preparations complete and weapons in hand, they head out the door of their shrine area as White Fang members follow after them. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Inside the Belladonna household, Ghira and Saber are having pleasant discussion over the protective details of Ghira's upcoming speech. After that, the two men start winding down for the conversation to more casual fare.

Ghira: "So... how is my daughter doing as a town guard?"

Saber: "She's doing rather well lately. 

Ghira: "I see. How's Y/N and Sun? I heard that a few of your men had some friction towards Y/N."

Saber: "Mr. Wukong is well... Mr. Wukong. As for Y/N, at first, there was some friction between him and a few of my men for a couple months. But ever since your daughter and Y/N slain that Deathstalker, the friction between them stop and they leave each other alone."

 Ghira: "I see. I'm quite relieved to hear that."

Before the conversation continues, the lights are cut out, leaving them both confused. Saber stands and checks the window closest to him, looking outside. Ghira also stands up and looks over to Saber.

Ghira: "What's going on?"

Saber: "I'm not sure but, it seems your house is the only one without any power."

He and Ghira become alarmed by this only to be interrupted by one of the guards outside the room they're in being thrown through the door with a blade sticking out of his chest, much to their shock. Kali and the cat guard come out of a different room, confused by the ruckus.

Kali: "Ghira, what's going on?!"

Kali and the cat guard soon turn their attention to the dead guard on the floor before Ghira chimes in.

Ghira: "Go back to where you came from and find a place to hide!"

This is when the Albain Brothers rush into the room they're in, followed closely by Yuma. 

The bat Faunus glides over Ghira and Saber, slipping into the door behind Kali and the cat guard, chasing after them. Seeing this, Ghira tries to go after Yuma only to be thrown to the side by a dust-based attack launched by Corsac.

Corsac: "You're not leaving here alive, Ghira Belladonna."

Corsac then lines up beside his brother as a small group of White Fang members comes out of the door behind them. 

Fennec: "Please make this easy for us."

Saber and Ghira share a quick glance before charging forward to start the fight.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Klai and the cat guard are fleeing through the house from Yuma. The bat Faunus causally toss a dust grenade over his shoulder at the door, and it explodes into a solid wall of ice that keeps it shut. 

Yuma: "No one is coming for you ladies."

As he said this, he draws out his pistol and opens fire on the two as they pass into the circular tearoom. The cat guard goes to flip a nearby table and quickly returns fire with her own pistol. This makes Yuma retreats behind a pillar and the two begin a short fire fight during which both get a number of hits in from one another. Unfortunately, the cat guard's aura gives out first. She screams after the last shot connects and collapses, still conscious but too injured to fight. Yuma begins to stalk forward only for Kali to quickly pick up the pistol and fires back. 

Kali: "Get out of my house!!"

Her shots go wide but, there enough to spook Yuma back behind the pillars before he starts firing his own shots, forcing Kali to take cover behind the table again from the gunfire. Kali shoot three more times before the magazine goes dry. 

Kali: ("Damn it!")

She then dives back behind the table once more as she places the empty pistol beside her. Yuma takes this chance to stalk towards her cover. Thinking quickly, Kali grabs a tea tray. She looks to the wounded cat guard next to her, who just stares back with a look of confusion and disbelief. Kali whispers to her.

Kali: "Well, what have we got to lose."

When Yuma rounds the corner, he's hit squarely in the face with the tea tray, breaking his aura as Kali hit him once more, knocking him out cold. Kali and the injured cat guard look at the tea tray to the unconscious Yuma before sharing a "I can't believe that worked" moment with each other. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Ghira and Saber are holding on surprisingly well with the White Fang with Ghira grabbing a table in the room and using it as a shield so Saber can get up close and cut down the White Fang members with his sword. When the table inevitably breaks from the gunfire and the brother's dust-based attacks, Ghira goes to grab one of the two remaining White Fang members and tosses him at Fennec only for Fennec to dodge to the side and allow the member to end up hitting the other remaining White Fang member, sending them both into the wall behind him. Fennec runs forward at Ghira but is stopped by Saber, who tries to swing his sword at him only for Fennec to keep blocking his strikes with his dagger, Cyclone.

Their duel is interrupted when both Ghira and Corsac try to back them up with Ghira kicking Fennec away from Saber, while Corsac use his dagger, Inferno to shoot a fireball to make both Ghira and Saber jump out of the way.

The four men begin to circle, looking for an opening as Ghira speaks up.

Ghira: "You two are so careful with your words. Calm and calculated. A frontal assault like this doesn't fit your kind of strategy."

The Albain Brothers share a quick glance with each other as they turn to look at Ghira and Saber with smirks on their faces.

Corsac: "We're aware of this."

Fennec: "It's very unlike us to do something like this, isn't it?"

Corsac: "It's almost as if someone more youthful and bolder had decided to carry out the hit instead." 

Fennec: "Of course, we will publicly denounce your death and we'll make sure the 'true' troublemakers will be brough to justice in your wake.

Corsac: "The rogue faction within the White Fang would be removed immediately for their heinous crimes."

Fennec: "And we'll go on a long-winded apology for not having a tighter leash on your subordinates."

Corsac: "And for letting a dangerous human enter Menagerie and collaborated with said rogue faction." 

While they talk, the Albain Brothers are actually secretly charging their weapons behind their backs. Processing their words, Ghira soon realize who they are referring to, whispering to himself.

Ghira: "Ilia... Y/N..."

The brothers smile before unleashing a flaming whirlwind at Ghira and Saber, much to their surprise.

This cause both Saber and Ghira to be thrown back into the wall and the windows shattered when they make contact. Saber is about to recover, leaning on his sword to stand when Corsac approach him, giving him a deadpan look.

Corsac: "We're tired of your tenacious loyalty, Saber Rodentia."

Saber: "Good."

With a flick, Corsac sends one of his knives at Saber, piercing through his aura and stabbing him through his chest. Watching this happen, the shocked Ghira screams out Saber's name before growling at the Albain Brothers.

Corsac: "I believe it's time our dear chieftain stepped down, brother."

Fennec: "Yes brother, I'm afraid I'm inclined to agree."

Recovering from their surprise attack, Ghira lets his claws out and rips his coat off. He let out his fangs and makes a feral growl at the two brothers, before letting out a mighty roar as he charges at them. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Outside of the household, Blake, Y/N, and Sun arrive at the back door of the house and are quick to burst into the expansion Blake mentioned before. Unbeknownst to them, Ilia is watching them from atop the house and sneaks in through a window that leads to the second floor. When they enter a large room, Blake soon spot Ilia, crouching on a balcony railing and looming over them, which Y/N follow where he's looking at, seeing the dark silhouette of Ilia and her White Fang mask.

Blake: "Sun. You go on ahead and help my parents."

Sun: "Are you sure?"

Blake: "I can handle this."

Y/N #3: "Don't worry. I'll be backing her up."

Blake: "But, Y/N, your-"

Y/N #3: "I'm fine, Blake. I'm fully recovered now."

He then draws out Crimson and Violet in their sword form, which both Blake, Sun, and Ilia do the same. Sun gives them a quick nod before leaving the room to help out Blake's parents. Blake and Y/N then silently stare at Ilia, who now stand on top of the balcony railing, tightening her grip on Lighting Lash's hilt. Blake takes one step forward before asking something from Ilia.

Blake: "Why aren't you inside helping out Fennec and Corsac?"

Ilia: "I needed to prepare myself. I told you, I didn't want to do this."

Y/N #3: "And yet you're still here."

Ilia snaps back at him.

Ilia: "I don't have a choice in the matter!"

Blake: "There's always a choice, Ilia!"

Y/N #3: "And you're picking the wrong choice right now!"

Ilia: "Well, it's the only thing that works!"

Blake: "Ilia. I have made more allies... friends through kindness rather than violence. Hell, I've even considered a Schnee of all people to be one of my closest friends."

Her remark makes Ilia stun as Y/N chimes in.

Y/N #3: "I get that you hate me because I'm human. Well, guess what, I don't give a damn about which species is superior to the other. I'm more upset that one of Blake's old friends has been nothing but hostile to me for no reason, try to kidnap Blake, and want me dead, all because I'm different from your kind. Heh, sounds familiar to you."

Ilia: "S-Shut up! I don't want to hear anything from you!"

Y/N #3: "Well, you have the choice to not be a part of this!"

Ilia: "I-I said I don't have a choice!"

Y/N #3: "Of course you do!"

Ilia doesn't say anything as she just looks away from them.

Blake: "Just... stay out of the way."

Y/N #3: "Here's some advice for you: Quit treating me like a bad person because a bunch of people treated you poorly."

Blake: "Let's go, Y/N."

Y/N #3: "Right."

With their weapons in hand, Blake and Y/N starts walking away heading to where Sun left. Suddenly, an enraged Ilia leaps and charges at Blake and Y/N but their forms disappear. They then reappear a few feet away behind Ilia. Y/N and Blake hold their weapons in a defensive stance. Ilia turns around and begins to attack with the whip form of Lightning Lash. Y/N goes to parry it away as Blake dodges and rolls out of the way. Blake runs along the desks and chairs in the room as Ilia tries to use her whip to hit her only for Y/N to distract Ilia by using Crimson's gun form and shoot her, making Ilia block every shot. She managed to wrap his hand, holding Crimson, and shock him. She follows this up by kicking him away before turning her attention to Blake and goes to attack her. Blake manages to dodge and block Ilia's attacks and uses her ribbon to wrap around Ilia's wrist. Ilia is pulled toward Blake, followed up with the latter kicking the chameleon Faunus to the ground. The two then lock blades with each other.

Blake: "Why do you feel like we have to hurt people to get our way?!"

Ilia: "Because it works!

Y/N #3: "That doesn't make it right!"

Ilia sees Y/N charging after her as she pulls the trigger on her weapon, generating an electrical charge that causes Blake to drop her weapon a few feet away from her. Blake pulls out her cleaver and Y/N goes to strike Ilia, but Ilia jumps from the desk and does a turn kick that knocks Blake over another desk, causing her to drop her weapon. Ilia whips at Y/N again, but he uses his mimicked semblance of Blake to get out of the way. Blake and Y/N takes cover behind a desk as Y/N blindly shoot his pistols at Ilia.

Ilia: "Stop lecturing me!!"

Blake peeks from behind the desk and notices Ilia's Grimm mask left behind on the ground. Blake knows very well that Ilia's chameleon trait allows her to blend in with the floorboard and walls panels, making Blake unable to find her even her night vision. Blake quickly goes to pick up her katana while Ilia sneaks around the room camouflaged. Y/N turns to where he thinks Blake is as he whispers to her.

Y/N #3: "Blake, I'm going to keep distracting her and tank as much damage as I can, while you stealthily attack Ilia."

Blake: "What? Are you sure?"

Y/N #3: "Yeah. You're the ninja of the team. Besides, if she wants me gone, then let her try."

Y/N, despite not having night vision, can still hear a creak on the floor near them. Before Y/N get ready to strike, Ilia quickly knocks him back with a kick. Blake uses the pistol form of her weapon to shoot at Ilia, who quickly evades the shots.

Ilia: "Why couldn't you just leave?!"

Blake then transforms her pistol to its blade form as Y/N charge after Ilia as they trade blow after blow.

Blake: "Because I run away too much."

Y/N: "And even if she does run, I'll be there to work through that habit again."

Blake and Y/N dodges a couple more whips from Ilia who has moved up to the balcony. As Y/N goes to morph Violet into a pistol and tries to shoot, Ilia's whip forcibly move the pistol towards one of the house's lanterns and shooting at it, causing a burst of fire to explode on a table. Blake goes to fire her weapon as the spreading flames start to light up the room, revealing Ilia's location to Y/N.

Y/N #3: ("Now I can see you.") 

With camouflage not an option anymore, Ilia engages both Blake and Y/N in combat. They start off with a mixture of sword clashes and hand-to-hand, which Y/N seems to get the advantage. Blake dodges out of the way of one of Ilia's attacks and starts shooting at her with the pistol form of her weapon. Ilia deflects the shots with her whip as Y/N jump out of the way and start shooting with his pistols as well.

Ilia: "Quit taking potshots and fight me like you mean it!!"

Y/N #3: "Fine!"

While continue firing at her, Y/N use Violet to shoot at one of her legs, which does hit before Ilia tries to make a strike at Blake. Blake dodges another one of Ilia's whips and lands on the balcony above her. She takes cover behind the railing as Ilia rants at her while trying to attack the now red-eyed Y/N only for him to fade and appear a few meters away from his original spot. 

Ilia: "You used to see things the way I did! The way Adam did!"

As she said this, Ilia keeps lashing out her whip on Y/N again and again but, Y/N keeps using Blake's semblance to disappear and appear to make her exhausted. His constant disappearance and reappearance make Ilia strike more viciously, not realizing she's making herself tired. The moment she lands a single strike at Y/N, it turns out to be another shadow clone as Y/N uses it to leap upward and prepares to drop down and attack her with his blades. However, Ilia manages to parry it away and goes for another attack until Y/N disappears once more via Blake's semblance. Getting infuriated at this point, the chameleon Faunus yells out. 

Ilia: "If no one's going to do anything to stop the humans that attack us, then the only choice we have left... is to attack back!!"

Upon saying this, Y/N appear behind her as he goes to kick her in the back. Ilia quickly uses her whip to wrap around Y/N's left hand, giving him an electrical charge on his hand and into his arm. Despite this, Y/N still hold his weapons, staring at her much to her surprise as the moment he tries to shoot her, Ilia quickly let him go before blocking his shots. Swiftly, Blake loads another cartridge in her pistol and begins to fire at Ilia again. Ilia deflects the shots, but when she goes to use her whip again, her weapon is frozen in place. 

Ilia: "What?!"

Suddenly, a ribbon is wrapped around her weapon as Blake pulls it away and she leaps from the balcony to kick Ilia to the ground. Blake then holds Ilia down as Y/N kneel down as he starts to wince in pain, clutching his left arm. 

Blake: "You're wrong, there's always another choice."

Ilia struggles to get up as Blake continues to hold her down.

Blake: "Ilia... please. You're a good person but you're making all the wrong decisions!"

Y/N lift his head a bit to see Blake and Ilia near him as he weakly speaks up.

Y/N #1: "The same... wrong decisions... Adam would make... you don't have to..."

Ilia: "S-SHUT UP!"

Blake: "Is this really what your parents would've wanted?!"

Y/N #3: "Do they really want you to do this?!"

Ilia: "I don't know what else to do!!"

Suddenly, Ilia ceases her struggling and her eyes start to well up with tears.

Ilia: "I... I don't know what else to do..."

As Ilia continues sobbing, Y/N and Blake watch her before Blake hears a rumble. Corsac is thrown through the wall, dropping his half of Inferno. Ghira jumps into the room as he growls at Corsac. He then notices his daughter pinning Ilia to the ground with a somewhat injured Y/N nearby.

Ghira: "Blake! Y/N!"

Suddenly, Fennec stabs Ghira in the back, who cries out in pain and slumps toward the ground.

Blake: "Dad!!"

Y/N #3: "No!"

With Blake distracted, Ilia gets her off her and kicks her into a nearby chair, knocking Blake out momentarily. She follows this up by punching Y/N to the ground. Ghira then gets Fennec off his back and tosses him away as Corsac runs to him. Ghira pulls the dagger out of his back and clashes fists with Corsac. The two then struggle to push each other as their hands interlock. Ilia just stares in disbelief at what's going on around her, before Ghira's snaps her out of her trance.

Ghira: "Illia! These two are trying to frame you! They'll frame you for all of this!"

His remark makes Ilia visibly confuse her as well as Blake and Y/N as they slowly recover from Ilia's attacks.

Fennec: "Ilia! What are you doing?!"

Corsac: "Don't tell us that you're actually listening to this! Like it means anything!"

Fennec & Corsac: "Fight!!"

Y/N #3: "You see, Ilia? Guys like them will hurt anyone to get what they want."

Fennec: "Tch." 

Fennec pulls out a dagger and charges at Ghira. The chieftain manages to push off Corsac and dodges Fennec's swipes as he begins to fight both of them at once. Fennec doges a swing then leaps at Ghira as he drives Corsac back, only be caught and tossed onto the floor. As Ghira defends himself Fennec recovers and begins to charge his weapon while the pair continue exchanging blows. Fennec then charges in again, giving a loud battle cry. Ghira notices him and grabs his wrist, pointing his weapon as it fires at Corsac, who gets blown back several feet away and is knocked unconscious.

Fennec: "Brother!!!"

Fennec tries to attack Ghira again, but Sun jumps in and kicks him away, causing his aura to shimmer. Sun sees Blake and Y/N, both struggling to get back up and clenches his fist. He then angrily glares at Ilia who continues to stand watching the fight.

Ghira: "Go help Blake and Y/N!"

Sun: "On it!"

Sun pulls out his gun chucks and engages Ilia in combat. He slams the staff down but misses, then jumps back to dodge her sweeping leg. Ilia back-flips away from his next swing and tries to kick him. Sun turns to dodge then splits his weapon, landing a blow on her back. He delivers a flurry of attacks with his shotgun nun chucks that overwhelms Ilia and leaves her open to a kick in the side. Rejoining the split halves to block Lightning Lash, which finishes thawing as they struggle. Ilia smiles before trying to shock him, only for the trigger to jam. Her eyes widen as she tries again while Sun shoves her back. She is then pushed against a pillar by Sun with a jab to the stomach. Before she can move, he pins her against it with his weapon. Nearby, Fennec ducks under Ghira's claws then blocks his left arm, only to be punched back through the hole by his other hand. As Ilia struggles to get out of Sun's hold, the pillar she is getting pushed against starts to crack.

Blake: "Stop!!"

Sun and Ilia stop to look at Blake and Y/N.

Y/N #3: "I-It's going to fall!"

Ilia manages to push Sun off her and falls to the ground as he hits the pillar. Suddenly the pillar starts to crack even more, Sun moves out of the way quickly as the balcony above Ilia starts to give way. Ilia yelps looking up in terror as the balcony is about to fall on her. Suddenly, she looks up to see both Ghira and a somewhat recovered Y/N is shown lifting the broken part of the balcony with their own strength. Ilia stares in awe at them

Ghira: "Go!!"

Y/N #3: "W-We can't hold it much longer!"

Ilia quickly gets out of the way as Ghira is forced down on one knee to keep the balcony from falling on him as Y/N does the same. Watching this unfold, Sun uses his Semblance to summon two light clones that go and help Ghira and Y/N lift it up. Blake grabs her katana and transforms it into kusarigama form. Unbeknownst to them, Fennec gets back up and sees his brother still unconscious. He grabs both of their weapons and runs towards Ghira and Y/N.

Fennec: ("Time to dispose Ghira and the human.")

Blake and Sun see this and quickly tosses her weapon, wrapping it around her father's torso and pulls him out as Sun sprint over to Y/N and lunge at him, sending himself and Y/N away from the balcony as Fennec lands just below the falling balcony. Fennec is then crushed by the fallen balcony, and the Dust in the daggers explode from impact, ensuring the younger Albain's death. Afterwards, Kali enters the room dragging an unconscious Yuma, who has his hands tied behind his back.

Blake: "Mom!"

Kali drops Yuma as her daughter comes up to hug her. Sun then goes to support Y/N up back in his feet. 

Sun: "You doing okay?"

Y/N #3: "For the most part... yeah."

This is when Kali and Blake rush over to Ghira as he gets up from his spot as they go to hug him. Their embrace is cut short as a voice gets all of their attention.

Corsac: "What have you done?"

They see Corsac standing back up, glaring at them.

Corsac: "You ruined everything... EVERYTHIIIIIIING!!"

The Belladonnas, Y/N, and Sun take defensive stances with Y/N holding Violet, preparing to shoot him. Corsac angrily runs forward, but suddenly, Lightning Lash wraps around his body, electrocuting him and knocking him unconscious. Behind him was Ilia as she starts to cry and falls to her knees as she breaks down, with the Belladonnas, Y/N, and Sun looking at her. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Outside of the Belladonna's home, a large crowd of Faunus gathers outside, noticing the smoke coming from the building. Soon enough, rescue services arrive and begin to swarm the house as guards and onlookers stay outside. 

Town Guard #67: "Back up! Everyone, stay back! We've got people inside doing their best."

Faunus Civilian: "Look!"

From the smoky doorway of the front door, Ghira walks out carrying the motionless body of Saber as a small handful of injured town guards follow after him. Ghira then goes to lay out Saber's body carefully on the ground as several guards approach him as they discuss what happened. During this, Blake, Y/N, and Sun lead Ilia, Corsac, and a few surviving White Fang members out in handcuffs where other members of the guards are there to meet them. As they explain what happened, one of the town guards look at his fellow guards.

Town Guard #68: "Get in there! Search for any stragglers!"

As they search around the area, Y/N turns to Sun, who is still supporting him up.

Y/N #3: "Let's get ourselves patch up."

Sun: "On it."

Y/N then turns to Blake, who is standing beside Kali.

Y/N #3: "You should too."

Blake: "I'll go help you out."

Y/N #3: "Oh, you don't have to-"

Blake then goes to support Y/N with Sun.

Blake: "I'm going to. You've took a lot more damage than rest of us."

Sun: "He did? Then we got hurry over and get patch up now."

Sun and Blake go to climb down the stairs as Kali stare after them with a warm smile on her face. 

After getting patch up and all the White Fang members in custody, Blake stands beside the handcuffed Ilia as she turns to Blake.

Ilia: "I'm so sorry, Blake."

As she said this, Ilia looks at the handcuffs at her wrists and let out a groan.

Ilia: "I really screwed myself over."

Y/N #3: "You were close but, there's a lot you can still walk back from."

Both Blake and Ilia turn their attention to the bandaged-up Y/N approaching them from Blake's side. 

Blake: "Y/N?"

Y/N #3: "The one and only. Sun is helping the others with the burning house at the moment. Oh, right... sorry about that, Blake."

Blake shook her head.

Blake: "It's okay. It was in the heat of the moment."

Y/N #3: "Wait, heat?"

Blake soon realizes that she just made a pun as Y/N starts laugh for a moment. After his laughing dies down, Ilia tries to step in and speak up.

Ilia: "U-Uhm, I-"

Y/N goes to flick her on the forehead.

Ilia: "Ow!"

Y/N #3: "That was for that whole fight we just had."

Ilia: "Y-You're not mad?"

Y/N #3: "Of course, I am! The moment we met, you've been nothing but hostile to me and you attack me, Blake, and Sun."

Ilia: "I-I... I'm sorry... about that."

Y/N let out a long sigh before resuming.

Y/N #3: "I can... understand where you're coming from. But that doesn't you blame all humans for the actions of a small group of them. It won't get you anywhere, especially towards humans you just met."

As he said this, he then points at himself as Ilia slowly shift her head to look at the ground as Blake stare at her.

Ilia: "You guys... think I'd be given another chance?"

Blake and Y/N share a look for a moment before turning to Ilia as Blake answers back. 

Blake: "You just... need to give it time and really reflect on what you done the last few years."

They look up at the burning building and flames slowly begin to fade. Y/N glances over the handcuffed Ilia.

Y/N #3: "Hey, you want to start over again?"

Ilia: "Huh?"

Y/N then goes to walk over to Ilia as he stands in front of her.

Y/N #3: "Hi, Ilia. I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you."

He then extends a hand to Ilia as she looks at him for a moment before slowly grab his hand and starts handshaking with him.

Ilia: "M-My name is Ilia Amitola."

She then glances over to Blake, who's watching this unfold before her, giving a warm smile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...
9.9K 396 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...
7.4K 190 43
Here is the sixth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing...
847 11 6
Arashi has his hometown attacked, and his family slaughtered. Orphaned, and alone, he makes a journey to the nearby kingdom of Vale. Over the course...