Get Inked (Splatoon Fanfic)

By Hanzo_The_Archer

Inkopolis is home to many of the best Turf War participants. Mayu, a strong female Inkling, was apart of one... More

Classfication: Inkling
Classification: Jellyfish
Classification: Octarian
The Battle Begins
Her Promise
Author's Note
Splatlings
Mayu's Career
Start of First Splatfest
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
A/N (Important For Deku Fans!)

Turf War 1

646 16 8
By Hanzo_The_Archer

Mayu's P.O.V.

I balanced my Roller on my shoulder. Titania and Sara had simple guns. Titania carried a N-Zap 85, and Sara had a Splattershot Pro. I was always the only roller on our team. It was my set. The others couldn't control it.

Maxine, our subteam Captain, was one of the strongest. She had high-leveled gear, and she had the most unigue weapon on our team. She had chosen to use the ink brush, a recent release.

When we spawned, our hair turned blue, showing our ink color. Titania and Sara both sank into crouches. Maxine and I had our weapons on our shoulders.

"Blackbelly Skatepark!" Titania yelled.

A canon fired, signalling the start of the round. Titania and Sara prioritized our spawn area as a place to cover first. Maxine and I ran ahead to gain some ground.

"Splatter uniforms ahead!" Maxine yelled.

"Fantastic!" I hissed, sarcasm leaking into my voice.

I instantly recognized Deku. I grabbed my necklace and transformed into a squid. Once I was in the ink, I let my roller refill. Deku looked right at where I was. I easily slid under him since he was on the edge of my ink and his own, and I slammed my roller down on top of him when I changed into my human form.

"Deku's out!" One boy yelled.

I looked at him and immediately froze. He had a Splattershot Pro pointed right at me.

"Ya must be pretty good if ya got Deku." He snapped.

"Do all of you talk like countrymen?" I asked.

"Nah. Just a few of us. We ain't all guys either. We got girls with us, too. Maybe you can come to my team."

"There is no way in hell I'm joining a team with that pervert."

"Deku may be sexist, but he ain't no perv. That's just how he flirts. He's stupid."

I watched as the boy shot his ink to the spot next to me. He walked over, kissed my cheek, and smiled.

"The name's Daisuke." He mumbled.

"I'm Mayu." I answered, blushing slightly.

"Well, Mayu, once we're done here, I'll treat you to an after game snack. For now, stay away from me. I don't want to be responsible for such a pretty girl's death."

He changed into a squid and swam away. I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts, and screamed when I was shot in the shoulder. I fell into the ink that surrounded me, and I struggled to get up. Deku stood in front of me, a smirk plastered on his face.

"You're not much of a challenge." He said.

He aimed for my head and instantly fired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.3K 59
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
835K 18.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
971K 60K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...