Two Bits sister

By racing_is_my_life_

Two bit lives with mom and I live with dad. Not the place to be. I'm from Albany New York. I was best friends... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

346 11 0
By racing_is_my_life_

Katie's POV
"Dallas I'm fine. I just wanted to find my brother. I was lucky enough to find you too." I tried to sound as confident as possible. He just stared at me with these hard eyes.
"You are not fine. When I grabbed your wrist you flinched hard, you're the size of a pin, you look like a piece of white paper, and your not fine."
"Dal-"
"No." There was a long pause. "Do me two favors? And then I'll leave you alone."
"I guess" I didn't like where this was headed.
"Promise?"
"Sure"
"Roll up your sleeves."
"Dallas.-"
"Do it"
I did and he looked at me but not at my arms, he looked at my eyes.
"Now step on this scale. You don't have to look"
I huffed but did it. I kept my eyes on the ceiling the whole time, although I saw him kneel down to look at the scale.

Dallas's POV
The scale said 89lbs. She's 5'4 that's not even close to normal. I can see her rib cage and her hipbones from where I'm kneeling. Every bone I can see is sticking out. I can see all the bruises,  all over her face and neck, especially the ones between her legs. Then I took a glance at her arms. They were bad. I could barely breathe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 8.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
239K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
187K 18.8K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
163K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...