SEE

By H_A_A_

CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF BEING RE-WRITTEN. Being married to her father's friend's son wasn't part of what... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
EPILOQUE ONE

Chapter 27

518 77 2
By H_A_A_

   Waleeda stepped into her room with her new tail , Kamil who's always coming to ensure that she has taken her medication . They both sat down on the couch that's in the large room . Waleeda reached out for her medicine and swallowed it with the ways available nestle bottle water in her room . 

  "Kamil , there's someone I want you to meet tomorrow. " Waleeda said intending to take Kamil to a well known religious Imam that lives just next to her parents home . The imam definitely knows some prayers that she'll be able to do to get Kamil's sight back , she hates seeing his sightless in the morning and afternoon.

  "And who is that ? " Kamil asked inquiringly , he wonders who she'll introduce him to .
"It's an imam... " Waleeda started speaking but was cut off by Kamil who said "Waleelee , please. I told you Hibbatullah will help . "

   "Kamil , I can't trust her . I believe this imam will help just as much . Please just give me a chance and meet up with him tomorrow. " Waleeda pleaded knowing that they are prayers that'll definitely help . Prayers that they'll get to know from the imam.

Kamil just stayed quiet looking at Waleeda who's giving him a puppy eyes look , a look that's too cute to be ignored . "Those eyes... fine I'll meet up with him . " Kamil said in defeat as he lost due to the dolly eyes that were staring at him with hope .

Waleeda squealed in joy as she wrapped her hands around Kamil's waist immersing him into a tight hug which he responded by hugging her back with his hands around her small body .

  "So tomorrow after dinner then ?" Waleeda inquired as she pulled back from the hug with Kamil doing the same . He seemed quiet surprised on how she suddenly hugged him simply because he agreed on going to the imam's place .

    "Yes , tomorrow after dinner. " Kamil responded after pulling back .  Waleeda inhaled her cloth and smiled satisfyingly "Great I also scent like smooth vanilla , musk and vetiver just like you . "  Waleeda said leaving Kamil sitting in front of her with a confused expression on his face .

"So you just hugged me to scent like me ? " Kamil asked with a small confusing frown on his face , he can't believe someone will hug another person just for their scent . Especially not his wife .

"Yes.."  Waleeda honestly replied with a smile on her face , this is her first halal hug as a married woman , halal indeed is nice .
"If you wanted the perfume then you should have just told me . " Kamil responded.

"I don't see anything wrong with me getting the scent from you . " Waleeda replied and continue to inhale her cloths enjoying its new scent that's  extremely strong . Waleeda continued to speak "Moreover I'm still annoyed that you hugged another girl when you already have a wife so don't think I've forgotten or so.."

Kamil facepalmed himself wondering when Waleeda started caring about who he associates with .
"Waleelee it's the other way round, she hugged me ,  I didn't hug her. "  Kamil said to Waleeda who internally rolled her eyes and replied "it's the same thing . You two still hugged each other . "

"I apologize for that as the gentleman I am . " Kamil replied with a small bow of his head dramatically.  "An apology won't just solve everything." Waleeda replied not accepting his gentleman apology.
"Then what do you want ? " Kamil asked raising his right eyebrow inquiringly.

"I want you to walk to Hibbatullah tomorrow and tell her to never hug you again , you should tell her that you're already meant for someone else . " Waleeda replied satisfyingly with a silly smile . Waleeda was surprised when Kamil simple asked  "Is that all ? " making Waleeda to nod her head , a nod that says 'yes that's all '.

"You have to do it in front of me . " Waleeda said even though she knows that he'll do it even if she's not there yet she just want to see how it'll go .

  "Fine , I'll do it in front of you . I don't know what you think I have for Hibbatullah but it's definitely not love . I don't think I can love again after that... " Kamil replied stopping midway on his sentence .

Waleeda stayed quiet as Kamil gave her a deep stare with his eyes as if he's studying her ,           "I don't think I can love again... but I think there's an exception when it comes to you ."

______________
Authors : Thanks for reading SEE .

Pls do vote , share and comment.

And check out my other stories too !
MIGRATION, HEART SHADES AND MIXED ACADÉMIE 🤍

Thanks for the support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475 53 15
An arewa love story of two half Arabian Arrogant egoistic and hot tempered people with pride. But when one is high the other one gets higher the firs...
88.1K 13.2K 70
STARTED ON 6 AUGUST 2021 FINISHED ON 27 FEBRUARY 2022 #1 in Africa On 29-April-2022 #1 in Believe...
81.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
531 103 34
Money, wealth, fame, power, these teens have all you could ever want, but all that glitters Is not good. **** What would you do if you found out you...