The promise ✔ī¸

By angelicluvvss

Daniella has been adored by her brothers her whole entire life, but growing up with her brothers and meeting... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐩đĢ𝐨đĨ𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟏
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟐
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟑
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟒
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟔
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟕
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟖
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟗
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟏𝟎
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟏𝟏
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟏𝟐
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟏𝟑
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟏𝟒
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟏𝟓
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟏𝟔
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟏𝟕
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟏𝟖
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟏𝟗
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟐𝟎
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟐𝟏
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟐𝟐
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟐𝟑
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟐𝟒
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟐𝟓
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟐𝟔
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟐𝟕
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟐𝟖
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟐𝟗
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟑𝟎
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟑𝟏
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟑𝟐
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟑𝟑
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨đĢđŦ 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
Another Note!! (must read!!)

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝟓

9.4K 132 154
By angelicluvvss

I go back to class excitedly. I just had my first kiss! Even if it was a little too sloppy, I still had my first kiss.

I smile and sit down next to Taylor, as I begin to tell her everything. "Oh my god!" She smiles. "You had your first kiss, in a janitors closet, with Matt, but it was to sloppy you said?" She said with a confused frown.

"Yeah, but maybe he just couldn't see me, it was a little dark" I explain to her. "Yeah that could be why" She chuckled after.

"Do you wanna hang out at my place after school?" I asked her. "Sure! I would just have to pick up my baby sister first. If that's okay?" She grinned.

"Okay" I smile and turn my attention back to the board.

***

Today I got lucky and didn't have to walk back home from school because Taylor drove us to her house to pick up her little sister.

She had a 2 story house, with a small garden in the front of it, the house was all different shades of grey and white.

It was a beautiful house.

(That's how I imagined Taylor's house ! )

"I'll be right back, I'm just going to go get her" She smiled and got out of the car.

She came outside with the cutest kid ever. "Oh hello are you Tay Tay's friend" The little girl asked me.

"Mhm! I'm Daniella" She smiles at me. "That's cool, I'm Amelia, I like your name" She replied. "Thank you, I like yours" I smile back at her.

Taylor starts driving as I was in a deep conversation with Amelia about unicorns. "You know unicorns are real, right? They are horses in disguise because the bad people want to take them away, so they became horses, but they don't have a horn, and can't fly" She explained to me.

"Well, unicorns are very beautiful creatures." I told her and she just let out a giggle. "I have this unicorn stuffy in my room. She's my favorite stuff animal out of them all, just don't tell the others." She whispered the last part.

I chuckle, "Of course, your secret is safe with me" I gave her a playful wink. I had told Taylor my address before we picked up Amelia so she's already at my house.

I unbuckle Amelia from her seat, she hops out of the car.

She takes my hand as we walk into my house, I already love this cutie patootie.

"Okay so there is a lot of big scary looking guys in there, but they are all teddy bears so don't worry." I explain as I pick her up.

I placed her on my hip as she played with my hair. "I wanted to learn how to braid. Can you teach me!" She gave her her puppy dog eyes.

"Sure" I smile at her.

"I think my sister likes you already" Taylor whispered in my ear with a giggle.

We head into the living room where the boys were. "Oh my gosh that's the most cutest child I've ever seen" Levi squeals like a little kid.

"That's Levi, he's really funny." I tell Amelia as she nods her head a little bit. Levi takes Amelia into his arms and she starts talking to him about unicorns.

"Oh my god really? I love unicorns to!" I heard Levi say. I entered the kitchen because I wanted a snack, duh.

I grabbed a small chip bag and headed back into the living room. "Dani! Dani! Can you teach me how to braid now?" Amelia jumped on my leg after I sat down on the couch.

"Of course" I grin at her. "Okay, so. Sit here." I pat the spot next to Chase as I sit on the other side.

He gives me a confused look, before it slowly turns into a glare. "No." He demanded, "Yes" I grinned at him.

"Okay, so take your hair like this" I gathered 3 pieces of Chase's hair, his hair wasn't that long, I just knew it would annoy him.

"Take the middle piece, and put it over the left one" She does as I said, "Then take the new middle piece and put it over the right one" I smile.

"Then keep doing that over and over, middle goes over left, then the new middle goes over right." She braided the small piece of hair she had.

I continued on Chase's hair as it looked so amazing. "I got it!" She squealed excitedly. "That's so great!" I smile back at her.

"Here now on Taylor you should braid a whole bunch of hair, instead of just a tiny bit." Taylor takes a seat infront of Amelia as she gets to work happily.

"Can you take the braid out now" Chase grumbled. "Hmmm, no" I grin at him. He gave a glare that said 'I'm gonna kill you'

"Whattt. It looks cutee." I teased him. "I don't care if it looks cute can you please take it out." He  pleaded.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes at him and started to un-do the braid. My phone starts ringing as I stop unbraiding his hair, "Hold on let me get this"

Matt - "Hey, babe"

Me - "Hey Matt, What's up?"

Matt - "I wanted to know if I could come over?"

Me - "Oh, I don't know. I'm kind of doing something."

Matt - "Okay well nothing is more important than your boyfriend so can I come over?"

Me - "Oh, uh. Sure, I guess.

Matt - "Alright I'll see you in 10."

I ended the call with a frown. "What's wrong?" Taylor asked me, her hair was perfectly braided by Amelia.

"Nothing it's just Matt." I explained to her. "Well I think it's a red flag if he said 'Nothing is more important than your boyfriend'" Taylor mocked Matt's voice.

"Maybe he just wants to see me. Anyway he's coming over." I continued to unbraid Chases hair because if I didn't he would probably kill me.

"Seriously, he's coming over." Chase groaned. "Yeah I guess?" I shrugged.

I slowly run my fingers through Chase's hair to get out any knots the braid may have done.

His hair was super soft though.

I heard a knock from the door. I jump up to get it, "Hey Matt!" I say excitedly. "Hey, babe" He wrapped his arm around my waist.

I started walking back to the living room, taking my seat next to Jayden as my brothers start talking to Matt.

"Hey" He threw his arm around my shoulder. "Hi!" I smile at him. "How's your day going?" He asked me.

"It's going good, I'm finally glad I made a friend that's a girl because i don't know how much longer I can deal with all you- I get cut of when Matt pulls me away.

"Oh." Is all I can say.

He brings me to the other side of the living room, where nobody is.

"I don't want you talking to Jayden." He told me which made me confused. Why doesn't he want me talking to Jayden.

"Why?" I said with a confused frown. "Because he likes you, it's so obvious" He rolled his eyes. "No no no, Jayden? Never we have known each other forever, I'm like his little sister." I brought my knees up to my chest.

"Matter of a fact I don't want you talking to any of your brothers friends, understand? They could try and take you away from me." He demanded.

"What? Why, they are literally like my older brot- "I don't care, Are you my girlfriend, or not?" He looked me in the eyes for an answer.

"Yeah..." I said softly. "Good." He kissed my forehead and left to talk to my brothers about football.

The rest of the time I try to keep my distance from the boys, and it's very difficult.

______

Guys, idk what is wrong with my writing, so please like ignore it 😔😔

Bruh. What is wrong with Matt !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading !

Thoughts ?

Word count - 1342

- B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 354 56
"You're supposed to be my best friend, but all I can think about is kissing you again." TEDDY: I somehow got stuck in the unfortunate "one of the guy...
437K 15.1K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
26.7K 661 35
"Kiss me." He picks me up and kisses me again. His hands on my waist, my hands in his hair and my lips all over him. I think I don't have a crush any...
16.6K 685 30
..đ“Ŗ𝓸 đ“Ŋ𝓱𝓸đ“ŧ𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 đ“Ŧđ“ģ𝓮đ“Ēđ“Ŋ𝓮 đ“¯đ“Ē𝓴𝓮 đ“ŧđ“Ŧ𝓮𝓷đ“Ēđ“ģ𝓲𝓸đ“ŧ đ“Ģđ“Žđ“¯đ“¸đ“ģ𝓮 đ“ŧđ“ĩ𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 .. īŧŠ*â€ĸĖŠĖŠÍ™âœŠâ€ĸĖŠĖŠÍ™*˚ ˚*â€ĸĖŠĖŠÍ™âœŠ...