[BoyxBoy] ✓ I Fell In Love Wi...

بواسطة Pinkrainbowcorn

"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy lau... المزيد

1. I MET AN EMO BOY
2. POEM
3. VAMPIRE
4. BLACK BOX
5. BONFIRE
6. THE GAME
7. HERO
8. PROTECTOR
9. TEENAGE REBELLION
10. THE BABYSITTER
12. EXPERIMENT
13. PULP
14. MIDNIGHT
I Fell In Love With An Emo Boy - Soundtrack
15. PET
16. TARGET
17. BLIND
18. COCKY
19. SENSITIVE / YOUNG CURIOSITY
20. HELLO KITTY
21. KAWAII
22. CAKE
23. LEECH
24. WAKE UP
25. WAKE UP II
26. VOID
27. CORPSE
28. HARDBALL
29. FRIENDS
30. BRUISED
31. 100 SUNS
32. SECRETS
33. BACKSTABBER
34. KILL ME
35. HAPPY ENDING
36. IN HEAVEN
37. RUMOR
38. HUNT
39. HEART
40. NIGHTWALKER
41. COCKSUCKER
42. JOCK FANTASY
43. DON'T CRY ALONE
44. SANCTUARY
45. SMILE
46. CLOSET
47. I LOVE YOU
48. SWEATER
49. COWARD
50. DRAMATIC
51. CONSCIENCE
52. SUPERSTAR / COMEBACK
53. EMO
54. SONG
55. SIRENS
56. BROODING
57. BLOOD
58. FORGIVENESS
59. NO TEETH, JUST LIPS
60. MEMORY
61. RESPECT
62. RAINBOW
Afterword

11. FREAKS

2.3K 77 23
بواسطة Pinkrainbowcorn

We were in Charlie's shiny black car that looked like it came straight out of a horror movie. I was in the backseat next to the red emo while Charlie and Timothy sat in the front.

Even while driving, that fucking giant couldn't stop touching T. He had his excessively ringed fingers clasped around Timothy's thigh. The shamelessness of it. I was so angry I could fucking shoot him.

"So I'm guessing you don't usually hang out with people like us." The girl... Allie said.

"And by people like you, you mean... freaks."

"You really need to stop thinking in boxes. We're not that weird."

"Yeah, we are." Charlie tuned in. "Too weird for a normie like him, anyway."

"At least you're self-aware. I mean, even this car," I pointed to the skull pattern covering the seats. "Come on."

"But besides that. Behind all the hair dye and makeup we're just like everyone else. We're just not giving in to what people think we should look like."

"And you listen to metal and picnic at graves."

"That's goths."

"Whatever."

"What's so wrong with being 'normal' anyway? Why do you have to be so try-hard." I crossed my arms.

"I personally don't believe anyone is 'normal'. I think our society just creates a standard and everyone is scared to deviate from it. But on the inside we're all different. We're all a little weird."

When I thought about it, I kind of felt like she had a point. There were things about me that were unlike anyone else. Things I was embarrassed about so I hid them. But still, at least I tried to blend in. These freaks were actively trying not to and something about that pissed me off.

"Yeah, unless you're a basic, average, good for nothing like the quarterback over there." Charlie said.

I kicked his seat with uncontrolled force.

"Hey! You watch it!" Charlie raged.

"Calm down!" Allie cooed.

"That's my car, alright?!"

"Aww, did I hurt your feelings?" I mocked.

"Fuck you." Charlie said.

"You wish."

We pulled up at the skate park shortly after. It was cold out and the wind was blowing lightly. The day was gloomy and the sun had disappeared.

The group of weirdos met with an even bigger group of weirdos by a bench. There were about twenty more freaks here. There was a range of people, skin tones, hairstyles, colors or lack thereof. Most people were wearing black.

Allie lit a cigarette and went to talk to some other primary color-haired friend.

T and his boyfriend were in each other's arms talking to some friends. Charlie was drinking beer from the six pack on the table. T was just listening to everyone. He looked much, much happier now. I wondered what it was about being with these people that put him so at ease.

When he was with me he almost looked depressed. Why? All I did was tease a little. I sat somewhere at the back at a different table. I watched Tim and his boyfriend make out again. I couldn't watch for long before I got angry again.

I picked up my phone and thought about calling Jennifer.

"Here,"

I looked up into Allie's kind eyes as she handed me a beer.

"Thanks." I took a big sip.

She was drinking Monster Energy. "What's he like with you?" Allie asked before taking a sip.

What kind of question was that? What was she implying?

"Who?" I pretended not to know who she was talking about.

"Timmy. He's usually very quiet around new people. Very shy. What's he like with you?"

Jesus, she really was talking about him like she was his mom.

I sighed. "A pain in the ass." I took another big gulp of beer. "He's always saying just the right thing to annoy me."

"How?"

"Asking personal questions, implying shit about me,"

"Sounds like he's trying to get to know you."

"Are you his mom?!"

Allie laughed. "Honestly.. at this point it feels that way."

"Right. So how can you let him be with that Australian pedo?"

"No one saw that coming. Well... I did. The way Charlie looked at him when they first met.." She sighed. "I was totally against it but, you know. When Charlie sets his mind on something there's no changing it. And I love the guy but he's mentally like.. twelve." She chuckled. "And Timmy is so poised and mature for his age. Sometimes I feel like their ages are switched."

I frowned and shook my head. "It's still fucked up."

"Welcome to life." Allie sipped her drink. "I keep an eye on them. Especially Charlie cause that guy doesn't know when to stop."

"When to stop what?"

"Anything. He can be a bit extreme. It's partly cause of the BP."

"BP?"

"Bipolar."

Of course.

"He's doing great though. Especially now that he's on his meds again."

"He went off em?"

Allie nodded. She looked at the ground. "Not a fun time."

I peered over at the crowd of emo freaks. Charlie was running around with Timothy on his back and Timothy was laughing like crazy. They both were.

I remembered Joe telling me about a time where that smile was nowhere to be found.

The sun was setting and before we knew it the only light came from street lamps and Blackberry's.

"And you? What's your story?" Allie peered at me with interested eyes.

I sighed. Deadbeat dad, absent mom, football superstar. That's about it. Not that I was gonna tell her that.

I took a sip from my beer.

"What you see is what you get." I simply answered.

"Everyone sees something different."

"Allie!" An emo girl with black hair called her.

"What is it now?" Allie went after her.

I looked back at the table for Timothy but he wasn't there anymore. Neither was his leech.

"What the..?" I got up and peered through the crowd of people without much success. The strong smell of weed entered my nose and more beer bottles were being opened.

"Hey," I tapped some dude with neon green highlights on the shoulder. "Have you seen Timothy and Charlie?"

The guy began to laugh. "Well, knowing them they're probably getting it on somewhere."

"Getting what on?" I growled. Just the idea disgusted me. They weren't like that. There was no way him and his boyfriend were already having sex. It wasn't possible!

But.. the sexting, the dildos under his bed... the... the 'gift' his boyfriend had referred to in his texts...

No way!

I pushed aside some emos and raced to where the car was parked. In this cold there was nowhere else where they could do it.

That stupid red-haired elf! She was in on it. She was there to distract me so they could get it on with each other! What the fuck? Why hadn't I seen this coming!

When I reached the car I just caught Timothy getting out. I looked closely and saw Fangs wasn't there.

There was just grass and trees here. Fangs' car was placed right under a street light. It looked like it belonged in some weird gothic music video.

"Hey." Timothy said when he saw me.

I inspected him. His hair was messy unlike before.. I took a step closer and noticed something else was off..

"Your shirt's on backwards."

Timothy looked down at his shirt. "Oh." His skin got a rose flush and he zipped up his jacket.

"What were you doing here?" I asked, watching his face intently for any signs of lying.

"Um.." T quickly glanced off into the distance behind me.

I turned around and saw Charlie struggling his way out of a bush. He quickly ran out of sight, back to the other emo losers.

"What the fuck, Timothy. You didn't. Did he...?"

By this point Timothy was only staring at the ground. That confirmed it to me. He fucked him. Or... He got fucked. Either way.. what the fuck?

"Seriously? With that guy?!"

Timothy only fumbled with his hands.

"Aren't you gonna say something?!"

"What do you want me to say?" Timothy muttered.

If you thought I was angry before..

I grabbed Timothy's hand and started dragging him toward the pavement.

"Where are you taking me?!"

"We're going home. It's over. I knew this was a bad idea."

"We're walking home?"

"Yes." I growled.

Timothy struggled but he was weak as fuck. "Will you at least let me say goodbye to-"

"NO!" I snapped.

I stomped through the streets at a fast pace. I couldn't get the image out of my head of Timothy face down in the car with that fucking giant on him! It was wrong on so many levels.

"God! What has gotten into you? How could just let him..! How often has this happened, huh?"

I let go of his hand. "Answer me!"

Timothy honestly looked a little scared. He ought to be. Maybe he will learn something.

"Just.. a couple times." I could barely make out what he was saying, he was speaking so soft.

"A couple times? Do you think that's normal?"

"Why are you so upset?"

"This isn't about me!"

"Exactly.. This is about me and it has nothing to do with you." Timothy stared at the ground when he said this.

I knew he was right. There was no reason for me to care this much but.. It was about.. It was about Joe. Poor old Joe. He would have a heart attack if he knew.

"And what about your dad? How do you think he would feel if he knew?"

That seemed to have made some sort of impact because now Timothy was looking right at me.

"Don't tell him, please-"

"Why not? It shouldn't matter, right? If you're mature enough to get railed by a nineteen year old, you're mature enough to stand up to your dad."

Timothy's eyes were tearful when he looked at me, urgency in his eyes.

"Right?" I took a step forward caging him against the wall of an old building.

Anger heated up my body. Timothy's fragility was so apparent now that he looked at me with such pleading eyes.

How could you do it? Was all I could think.

And.. that he was beautiful and that it wasn't fair that he was with that idiot and that I couldn't handle him looking at me like that for much longer.

Any moment longer and I would do something I would regret. I regretted even thinking about it already.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

47.2K 1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
320 27 13
Two best friends fall in love with each other but one of them has a pretty tough life. TRIGGER WARNING//also some sexy parts so... Complete
2.7M 138K 26
At first glance, nobody would be able to tell that Nathaniel Jean had a problem. Or second glance, or third, or fourth. After all, he had every...
155K 5.4K 25
This story and it's characters are basically full of my own insecurities and fears, so yeah enjoy. If you start getting anxiety because of it I am so...