Fiancé | Dabi x Reader

Da mypeachychan

A story in which a mafia falls in love with someone else's fiancé or better known as, his former fiancé. "I'm... Altro

0 ೃ⁀➷
1 ೃ⁀➷
2 ೃ⁀➷
3 ೃ⁀➷
4 ೃ⁀➷
5 ೃ⁀➷
6 ೃ⁀➷
7 ೃ⁀➷
8 ೃ⁀➷
9 ೃ⁀➷
10 ೃ⁀➷
11 ೃ⁀➷
12 ೃ⁀➷
13 ೃ⁀➷
14 ೃ⁀➷
15 ೃ⁀➷
17 ೃ⁀➷
18 ೃ⁀➷
19 ೃ⁀➷
20 ೃ⁀➷
21 ೃ⁀➷
22 ೃ⁀➷
23 ೃ⁀➷
24 ೃ⁀➷
25 ೃ⁀➷
26 ೃ⁀➷
27 ೃ⁀➷
28 ೃ⁀➷

16 ೃ⁀➷

1.7K 66 13
Da mypeachychan

sixteen
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

"Dabi," you called out to him softly.

After your little fight, Dabi insisted on staying with you until he felt better about raising his voice at you. But you knew it was a simple excuse he thought of to spend some time with you.

"Hmm," Dabi hummed, playing with your hair as you rested your head on his chest. Though you were totally against it, he insisted on this position, resulting in the two of you lying on your couch with his back against the couch and your chest against his.

"Is this the right thing to do?" You asked, still worried that you shouldn't be doing this, no matter how good it felt.

"Do you love me?" Dabi asked, disregarding your question.

"A lot," you muttered quietly. "I love you so much you don't even know," you confessed, your eyes looking off into nothing as your heart beat rhythmically with his.

"Then this is fine," Dabi stated. "So don't worry about it, alright? I'll take care of everything," he added, his voice laced with genuineness.

The following day, Dabi woke up early as he prepared for the long day ahead of him. Ignoring the calls from his boss, he continued to get dressed before heading out of his apartment.

Entering the huge building, Dabi stormed into the CEO's office, his anger palpable. He glared at the blonde man who sat behind his desk, seemingly unfazed by Dabi's intimidating presence.

"Kiego Takami. Fancy meeting you here," Dabi smirked as he walked up to Kiego with the desk standing behind the two.

"What do you want, Dabi? I have canceled my meeting for this, so it better be important," Kiego said as he leaned back on his chair.

Without beating around the bush, Dabi went straight to the point. "Tell me, what were you doing with her yesterday?" Dabi asked, his eyes narrowing as he put his hands in the pocket of his pants.

"Unfortunately, I have no idea what you're talking about," Kiego answered lazily, putting his hands behind his head.

"Don't play stupid, Kiego." Dabi gritted his teeth, his jaws tightening as his hands balled into fists.

"I'm not playing stupid, Mr. Smarty Pants. Unless you say names, then I genuinely have no idea who you're talking about," Kiego retorted as he raised a brow at Dabi.

Dabi sighed before saying, "Y/N, what were you doing with Y/N yesterday?"

Kiego's eyes narrowed as soon as your name rolled out of Dabi's mouth. His lips formed a thin line as his eyes sharply pierced into the cerulean eyes that were glaring back at him.

"And how do you know Y/N?" Kiego asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Don't try to divert the conversation, Kiego. Tell me why you were with her yesterday," Dabi spat through his gritted teeth, his voice betraying his frustration.

Kiego blinked a few times before saying, "I don't find anything wrong with visiting a friend of mine."

"Cut the crap. Don't act like I don't know you, Kiego Takami. I know you more than you know yourself. I know everything about your shitty business behind the scenes," Dabi spat, stepping closer towards the desk and his voice becoming more intense.

"Dabi, let me give you some advice. You may think you know someone, but you never truly know their intentions. Y/N and I have history, and it's none of your business," Kiego said, his tone quiet but laced with steel as he leaned forward, resting his hands on his desk.

"It becomes my business when it involves someone I care about. So, explain yourself, Kiego. Now." Dabi said, his voice lowering to a dangerous growl as he slammed his hands on the desk, leaning over slightly.

"Fine. If you really need to know, Y/N is involved with some dangerous people. Though I don't think she is aware that the people she's working with are dangerous, for now, I'm just keeping an eye on her as a good friend of hers," Kiego explained, leaning back again with his arms crossed nonchalantly.

"Keeping an eye on her? That's just a fancy way of saying you're spying on her, Kiego," Dabi said, his voice sharp as he narrowed his eyes on him.

"Call it what you want, but I'm just trying to protect my friend's life," Kiego shrugged, not paying any interest in Dabi's accusations.

"Well, I'm telling you to back off. I can take care of her myself," Dabi said, his voice calmer this time as he recomposed himself.

"Oh, really? And how exactly do you plan on keeping her safe? I bet you didn't even know about the fact that she was surrounded by dangerous people until I told you," Kiego retorted, arching an eyebrow.

"Don't worry about what I know or don't know; just stay away from her," Dabi hissed.

"Then tell me, Dabi. Have you even told her about your identity yet?" Kiego smirked with a mocking grin.

"That's not the point, Kiego."

It took some time for the two men to argue back and forth, stating what they thought was right and wrong as they discussed your future. After some time, the two finally settled on an agreement that they would work together to protect you.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"See you tomorrow." You waved goodbye to your coworker and your manager before walking out of the shop.

It was late into the evening when you finished your shift, as you had stayed behind a little longer to help your manager prep some pastries for tomorrow. Though you didn't mind, you were pretty exhausted from all the mixing and baking.

Walking down the almost empty streets, you were deep in your thoughts when a hand suddenly grabbed your wrist, pulling you back as a gasp escaped your lips. You were greeted by a white dress shirt and a black tie as the person wrapped their arms around you.

"I missed you," he whispered softly, resting his head on yours as you were shorter than him.

"Dabi?" You raised your head, looking up at the culprit who had given you a scare.

"Don't say anything; I know you were cold." He hushed you as he placed a hand behind your head, slowly resting your head on his chest.

"I—" You had opened your mouth to speak, but he quickly cut you off.

"Can you hear it beating for you?" Dabi asked, stroking your head lightly.

Allowing him to win and get his hug, you smiled with delight. "Yeah," you hummed softly with a nod.

With your head next to his chest, you had totally blocked out the rest of the world as you strained your ear, listening to his heartbeat. It was fast, almost matching your heart rate as it rang in your ear like music.

"Come, let's go," Dabi said as he pulled away from you and grabbed a hold of your wrist.

"Huh? Where are you taking me?" You asked, brows knitted as you were being pulled by him. "You know this is kidnapping, right?" You mentioned it as an attempt to stop him, but it was useless.

"After you," he offered as he opened the door to the passenger seat.

With an expression of worry and suspicion, you reluctantly got inside his car as you made yourself comfortable.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked, eyeing Dabi as he got comfortable in the driver's seat.

"A secret," he smirked as he started the car's engine.

Eventually, the car came to a halt in the middle of an empty parking lot, and in front of you was a movie theater. You were slowly getting an idea of where Dabi had taken you, but you couldn't help but wonder why he took you here.

Knowing you, Dabi was the first one to speak. "A little birdie told me that it was essential to take your woman out to a movie date," he explained, turning to look at you, who was already in a blushing mess.

His woman...you replayed his words in your mind as you felt the apple of your cheeks warm up and your heart rate increase.

Needless to say, you were speechless.

Dabi was definitely an unpredictable man who always managed to surprise you with how straightforward he was. Not to mention, you had thought this man would ask you out on a date properly, yet here he was, just taking you whenever he wanted.

"I—this isn't how a date works," you managed to say without a waver in your voice.

Sensing your nervousness in your voice, Dabi arched a brow as he took in your blushing face. "But you like it, though?" He asked with a mischievous smirk. He was messing with you, and he knew it.

"No, but I appreciate the thought," you lied, turning your face towards the passenger window as you played with the hem of your cardigan.

"Oh? Then tell me how a date works," Dabi asked, smiling at you as he observed the way you became so fidgety around him.

"You're supposed to ask them out on a date, not kidnap them," you explained, still avoiding his eyes.

And allowed them to dress up to impress you, you wanted to say that as well as many other things but stopped yourself. The last thing you want is to make a fool of yourself.

"For someone as busy as me, that wouldn't be possible, so I would have to take advantage of the opportunity given, like right now."

You were left flabbergasted by his response as you blinked, trying to process what he had just said.

"Really? Then tell me why, two weeks ago, you were hanging outside the shop all day long," you countered, turning to face him with your arms crossed.

"Oh, you saw that?"

"Really? Are you kidding me?" Though you didn't know if he was joking or not, you were done with him at this point.

"Relaxed, I was joking."

It has been two weeks since the day both of you confessed your feelings to one another. It would be a lie to say you weren't happy after that day. In fact, you were happier, and it was evident on your face every morning you walked into work.

It seemed like everything was back to normal, except this time Kiego was back, and you would often hang out with him for a drink or two. On the other side, your relationship with Dabi has dramatically improved since then.

Unlike before, Dabi would hold your hand when given the opportunity, claiming it was so he wouldn't lose you in the not-so-crowded crowds. Not to mention, he would give you random hugs at random times, saying he saw you shivering. It was new at first, as you found it hard to adjust to his sudden change, but you were getting used to it.

Maybe you were so good at adapting to the way Dabi has become that you forgot the line between you and him still existed.

You weren't his, and he wasn't yours.

The both of you were clearly in love as you blindly spoke words of "I love you" to him, yet Dabi has never asked you to be his, nor has he said it back. The absence of a formal commitment definitely made you wonder if he was waiting for the right time to make you his or if he was simply not ready.

Still, you were someone else's fiancée, so it was only natural if he wanted to back away. You'd understand if he suddenly wanted to stop this.

‧₊˚✩彡𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟‧₊˚✩彡๋ ࣭ ⭑๋ ࣭ ⭑
⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

You guys have no idea how happy I am reading your comments and receiving notifications of your votes. It really makes me happy knowing how much you all are enjoying my work.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.7K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
57.5K 1.3K 24
UNDER REWRITING - 1,2,3,4,5,6,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 rewritten "Shigaraki... hold my hand..." Y/N L/N, a girl who never really cared for the aspect o...
255K 5.6K 72
From chapter 9: Best Jeanist: "Goodbye Hawks, see you soon!" Oh my god, I can't believe that Endeavor will be this proud!!!! I'm so excited!! I am a...
157K 6.3K 21
COMPLETED Todobaku fanfic Depressed Baku ######################### "N-No! Please!" I was being dragged down the hall to the scariest leader in histor...