[BoyxBoy] ✓ I Fell In Love Wi...

By Pinkrainbowcorn

"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy lau... More

1. I MET AN EMO BOY
2. POEM
4. BLACK BOX
5. BONFIRE
6. THE GAME
7. HERO
8. PROTECTOR
9. TEENAGE REBELLION
10. THE BABYSITTER
11. FREAKS
12. EXPERIMENT
13. PULP
14. MIDNIGHT
I Fell In Love With An Emo Boy - Soundtrack
15. PET
16. TARGET
17. BLIND
18. COCKY
19. SENSITIVE / YOUNG CURIOSITY
20. HELLO KITTY
21. KAWAII
22. CAKE
23. LEECH
24. WAKE UP
25. WAKE UP II
26. VOID
27. CORPSE
28. HARDBALL
29. FRIENDS
30. BRUISED
31. 100 SUNS
32. SECRETS
33. BACKSTABBER
34. KILL ME
35. HAPPY ENDING
36. IN HEAVEN
37. RUMOR
38. HUNT
39. HEART
40. NIGHTWALKER
41. COCKSUCKER
42. JOCK FANTASY
43. DON'T CRY ALONE
44. SANCTUARY
45. SMILE
46. CLOSET
47. I LOVE YOU
48. SWEATER
49. COWARD
50. DRAMATIC
51. CONSCIENCE
52. SUPERSTAR / COMEBACK
53. EMO
54. SONG
55. SIRENS
56. BROODING
57. BLOOD
58. FORGIVENESS
59. NO TEETH, JUST LIPS
60. MEMORY
61. RESPECT
62. RAINBOW
Afterword

3. VAMPIRE

3.4K 95 102
By Pinkrainbowcorn

Timothy and his boyfriend immediately let go of each other.

The giant began to laugh when he saw me.

"Oh thank God!" He held on to the door. "I thought you were his dad! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Aw, weak heart?"

"Guess so." The dude smiled. I took a deep breath.

"So you're the English partner. Uh... Wait, hold on. Um..." The guys tried hard to remember something.

I controlled myself and didn't punch him in the face.

"Josh." Timothy whispered to him.

"Right!" The dude snapped his fingers. "Josh. Nice to meet you, I'm Charlie." He stuck out his hand.

I resisted the urge to spit on it.

"Yeah, wish I could say the same but I didn't exactly come here to witness a gay porn video so.."

"Oh, come on. I know you've seen much more than that," Charlie chuckled as he playfully slapped my arm. He didn't have a clue how pissed I was. I instinctively slapped his hand away.

"What does that mean?!" Was he insinuating I was gay?

Charlie frowned, then he smirked again. "Come on, we're all guys here."

"I don't watch gay shit, alright? I'm not you."

That did it. It seem that thick-skulled vampire finally got the message. His look turned from cheerful to sour real fast.

"Well, I'm glad you got to see it. Seems like it was just what you needed. You sound sexually frustrated or repressed.."

"Don't get on my nerves, fag."

"What did you just call me?" Charlie took a step forward and only then did I remember that he was quite a bit taller than me. I tried not to show how intimidated I was.

"Char," Timothy pulled his boyfriend aside.

"Is he always like that? Does he call you names?" Charlie asked his boyfriend.

Timothy ran his hand though his hair. "Not really," He looked away. He wasn't very convincing.

Now I could see real anger on Charlie's face as he stepped closer to me again.

"Look, I don't care what you say about me but you better not fucking talk about him, you understand? Keep his name out your damn mouth, alright?"

"Or else?"

Aaand I just added another level of anger.. Shit. Why was I like this?

"Hey, hey, hey!" Joe appeared out of nowhere and pushed his big stomach between us. He held us away from each other.

"What's the matter?!"

"Oh, nothing out of the ordinary. Another day, another bigot to deal with." Charlie's green eyes blazed with anger.

I shook my head and chuckled. Imagine being so whipped you act like this. Pathetic.

Charlie looked down at the bag of meat in Joe's hand. He looked repulsed.

"Do you need me to stay?" Charlie asked Timothy. "I'll stay if you need me to."

"I'll be fine, you have nothing to worry about." Timothy said calmly.

Charlie nodded once. Then he glared at me momentarily.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Call me later, okay?" Charlie told his boyfriend.

"Alright." Timothy smiled.

Charlie grabbed Timothy's chin and kissed him tenderly. In fact, he kissed him so tenderly, I could see his tongue move inside Timothy's mouth.

He was doing it to piss me off, I just knew it. I looked away. I wasn't the only one. Timothy's dad cleared his throat.

Charlie pulled away. "Uh.. Right." He chuckled. His eyes were hazy. He was so turned on, I just knew it. He was fucking shameless.

"Goodnight Mr. Nightingale." He said politely.

"'Night" The old man grumbled.

"Miss you." Charlie squeezed Timothy's chin.

"Miss you more."

I'm vomiting.

Charlie walked out into the gloom and soon enough disappeared.

"Well, there goes my appetite." I said as I walked into the living room.

"Are you sure? It's top tier meat. I chopped it myself." Joe said.

"You're a butcher?"

"Yes sir."

"Awesome!" I said.

"Yeah, that's what I thought but someone here is trying to go vegetarian." Joe nodded to his son.

I glared at Timothy. "What is wrong with you?" Who in their right mind goes vegetarian when they're constantly surrounded by premium meat?!

"Think about the environment." Queero said.

"Why should I give a rat's ass about the environment if I can't have meat? Honestly then I'd rather be fucking dead."

"Right?!" Joe agreed. "I'm gonna grill it. I have the best sauce to go along with it, you'll love it!"

"Can't wait!"

"Timothy, you're eating with us tonight." Joe said.

"Dad-"

"You're not eating another salad. Did you have lunch today?"

Timothy looked away.

"That's what I thought."

What's that all about?

"How come your dad is so cool and you're such a tool?" I asked when his dad had disappeared into the kitchen.

Timothy ignored me. "Do you want to continue working or wait for dinner?"

"I can't work. I'm too hungry. Speaking of which, your boyfriend seemed pretty hungry when he was swallowing you whole just now.."

Timothy sighed.

"What, is he like, British or something?"

"Australian." Timothy corrected.

"Even gayer. How old is that guy anyway? He's like twice as tall as you."

"Why do you care so much about my boyfriend?"

"I don't. Just answer the question." I sat down in a comfy looking leather chair.

Timothy bit his lip and stared out the window.

"Well?"

"Nineteen." He mumbled before clearing his throat.

"Nineteen?! What's he still doing in high school! Not to mention, he's like, what three years older than you? He's practically a pedophile!"

"Three years isn't that big a difference."

"Are you kidding? In Europe he's old enough to drink."

Timothy sat down in the chair next to me. "What do you want me to say?"

"That you were possessed when you agreed to date him and you're going to dump him!"

"Okay." Timothy leaned back in his chair. "Who do you want me to date, then?"

He had a very pointed expression on his face. My face was suddenly so hot. I looked away. "Yeah, whatever." I mumbled.

I sat back and thought about him and his boyfriend. When they were making out they both looked so into it. It was disgusting how they were parading it around like that.

I glanced at Timothy's lips. How was he comfortable kissing that vampire? Charlie's lips were pierced, that couldn't feel good.

Timothy suddenly looked at me. His eyes were so sleepy looking. Like he wasn't totally there.

"What are you so mad about?" He said quietly.

"What kind of question is that?"

"You're always frustrated about something. I don't understand why you're so concerned with my life. You're always talking about my boyfriend or my clothes-"

"Because you're fucking weird, dude." I laughed. Why was he acting like I was doing something wrong when he was out here looking like a female.

"Why do you do it? What's with the clothes, the hair, the gay thing.. Why? Why not just be fucking normal? Why are you trying so hard to stand out?"

"Did you ever consider that maybe I'm finally not trying anything? I tried to be normal. I tried to fit in. I just don't. So why try?"

I frowned. "Now you just sound like an edgy Tumblr post."

"Maybe. But it's the truth." His expression was wistful. Melancholic. I don't know why but I felt bad for him. I had no idea what he was talking about but still his sadness felt sincere and deep-rooted.

"Boys!" Joe called. "Dinner's ready!"

Timothy sighed. It looked like he was going to a funeral.

We went into the kitchen and smelled the delicious meat. "Mmm!"

"That's what I like to hear." Joe smiled.

Our plates were all set. 20% vegetables, 80% Divine steak.

I sat down at the head of the table. Joe sat next to me and Timothy next to him.

"Alright, dig in!" Joe said happily, practically already stuffing a big bite into his own mouth.

No need to tell me twice!

I dug right in and was met by the most juicy, flavorful cut of meat I'd ever had.

"This is so fucking good!"

Joe laughed. "Ha, I'm glad."

Halfway into my meal I looked at Timothy. He was taking the smallest bites. He looked so sad. What in the hell was wrong with him?

"How was school, Tim?"

"Good." Timothy answered without looking up from the plate. It was like he was in pain or something.

Joe gave Timothy a concerned look.

"And how was your day?" He asked, looking at me.

I was surprised. I wasn't his son, hell, at my home we didn't even talk about that stuff.

"Uh.. good. I had football practice so that was a relief."

"You're on the football team?!"

"Quarterback." I answered.

"No way! That's amazing!"

I couldn't help but laugh, he was so enthusiastic. My dad couldn't care less.

"You know, Timmy and I have been meaning to go to a game, haven't we, Tim?" He patted his son on the back.

"Mhm." Timothy agreed listlessly.

"When's the next match?" Joe asked.

"Coming Saturday, actually."

"We'll be there!"

"Wow! Thanks!"

"Of course! I'm excited to see your abilities, sir." Joe winked.

I chuckled. I glanced over at Timothy. He didn't look very excited.

The phone on the table started vibrating and soon an emo song began to play. The picture on the screen was none other than Timothy's vampire boyfriend.

I rolled my eyes.

Timothy immediately livened up.

"I gotta take this." He said as he rose from his chair.

"After dinner." Timothy's dad insisted.

"Dad!"

"Finish your dinner and then you can call him back!" He demanded.

Timothy sighed and sat back down. He looked sorta angry.. I hadn't seen him angry yet. Interesting.

After a long time of waiting for Timothy to finally finish eating (he ate half a steak) I was waiting for him to finish doing the dishes.

I got a text from my dad.

Dad: get me a bottle on ur way here

He asked me things like this all the time. I could pass for twenty one and I had a killer smile so I could easily pick up alcohol at the convenience store no problem. Still, the fact that he regularly used me, his son to fuel his pathetic addiction was depressing. And I knew if I said no he'd just scream at me. I couldn't take another day of seeing him wasted on the couch.

I sighed and leaned against the wall.

"Everything okay?" Timothy asked, suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

Please let me stay over.

"Yeah?" I said defensively.

"Okay." He shrugged.

I could call some of my football friends but I know they're all out with their girlfriends or fuck-buddies or whatever.

"Do you wanna continue working?" Timothy asked.

I stared at him for a long time, deliberating.

"I don't think we'll be able to finish it today. I should stay over and we can continue late into the night, the morning if we have to."

"Can't we just meet again later this week?"

"I don't know about you, fag, but I already have plans this week so.."

"Alright.." He eyed me curiously. "I'll have to ask my dad, though."

"Sure, whatever."

Bitch boy disappeared into the purple hallway. A while later he told me it was alright. "Make sure you call your parents first, okay?" His dad had said.

Mhm. I'll just do that.

I sighed of relief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 38.6K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
Mine By Kate

Romance

270K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
3.1K 74 58
*RECENT UPATE* I will be thoroughly editing through all chapters to ensure a better reach for my audience but I will still keep the book up. I am i...
197K 4.4K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...