Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

29.

2.9K 284 74
By LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

(Actually I made a mistake in the last part. Both Jungkook and Jimin are supposed to go pick up Yeona from her kindergarten.)

Jimin reached the parking area where Jungkook was waiting for him. He was standing outside the car looking handsome as ever. He opened the door for Jimin as soon as he came.

Jimin was shocked by this gentleman behaviour of alpha. It seems like Jungkook's mood was quite good today.

Jimin went inside and Jungkook also entered taking a seat besides Jimin. Then Jimin remembered the problem of Mr. Johnson and he decided to ask alpha about it.

"Mr. Jeon do you have someone you know in Italy. Can I ask for your help then?" Jimin asked with hesitation.

" Go ahead I will think about it. " Jungkook answered calmly and then Jimin explained everything to him. He also explained that he was thinking about going to Italy tomorrow but if Jungkook helped him then it will be more easier.

"I think it's your responsibility to handle this project Mr. Park. So why would I gain by helping you?" Jungkook asked as if this project doesn't concern his company at all.

"Mr. Jeon this is important project of Jeon corporation. If it got cancelled then employees of both marketing department and design department will have to go through a big loss. And as a CEO it's your responsibility to take care of your employees." Jimin explained but he found Jungkook still unbothered by his answer.

"I will do everything you say." Jimin continued again and Jungkook looked at him with raising his eyebrows.

"Anything?" Jungkook asked with a smirk and then Jimin realised that he fucked up. He can't even say no now.

"Y-yeah."

"Okay then I will think about it." Jungkook said and kept his head on Jimin's lap who was sitting at the end of his car seat telling him to give him a massage.

Jimin has no other choice but to listen to him now. Jungkook has successfully trapped him after all. He started massaging Jungkook's forehead who was enjoying the warmth of Omega's delicate and small hands closing his eyes.

After sometime they reached kindergarten and Jungkook woke up and Jimin stromed out of the car before Jungkook. Omega's face was all red when he realised that he was staring at Jungkook's handsome face during the whole ride and Jimin didn't want alpha to find it out so ran out before Jungkook can notice it.

All pups were waiting at the entrance for their parents where Jimin spots Yeona with them. Yeona's eyes lit up with happiness when she spot Jimin and she ran towards him happily.

"Your pup is so adorable and amazing Mr. Jeon. She is very intelligent as well." Teacher praised Yeona calling Jimin by Mr. Jeon again. Jimin wanted to correct him but Jungkook took Yeona from him and headed back towards his car thanking teacher.

" What happened? Was it fun at kindergarten?" Jimin asked Yeona who was sitting between him and Jungkook. But rather than answers suddenly Yeona took two stickers of flowers from her bag and stuck them on jimin's and Jungkook's face. She started giggling touching both of their stickers time to time.

"I was so happy there were lots of pups like me. Teacher said Yeona is amazing and he gave me these stickers." Yeona said and started telling them how much fun she had at the kindergarten. Her lavander Scent was spiked with happiness.

Jungkook's whole Focus was on her when she started speaking. He was letting her do whatever she wants and also joining her in her silly stuff. His purest bunny smile was so cute that Jimin found himself admiring the alpha.

"I missed you so much dad." Yeona said hugging Jungkook's one hand and Jungkook nodded saying he also missed her a lot.

"But I missed you more pretty angel." Yeona whispered in Jimin's ear but of course Jungkook heard it making his smile drop and his emotionless cold face was back again.

Jimin looked at alpha with a proud smile on his face taking Yeona in his lap.

" I missed you too my cutie. " Jimin said pinching Yeona's cheeks and peaked her forehead sweetly.

Jungkook was burning with jealousy. How can his own daughter say that she missed someone else more than him?

"Meet me at the study room." Jungkook said after reaching jeon mansion going to his room. Jimin was nervous. Is it because Yeona said she misses him more than his dad? Is Jungkook going to take back his 3 month bonus for it?

Jimin knocked on study room nervously and inside after listening to Jungkook's 'come in'.

"Mr. Johnson and his team members ate something wrong and they got food poisoning. That's the reason why no one is able to contact them. They are still admitted at the hospital. " Jungkook said and Jimin realised that it means Jungkook really helped him as he said.

"Is Mr. Johnson okay now? If it was normal food poisoning they should have been discharged now but if they haven't it means it must be bad. Mr. Jeon can you please call your friend in Italy and contact Mr. Johnson I just want to check once if he okay?"Jimin said as he was worried for them.

Jungkook was shocked cause the first thing Jimin should care about was the blue print but instead he was worried for Mr. Johnson's health. This gesture warmed Jungkook's heart. As expected Jimin was really special and different from everyone.

"Okay" Jungkook called his friend from Italy and he connected the call with Mr. Johnson. Jimin suddenly pulled Jungkook's phone placing it on his ear along with Jungkook's hand making him freeze.

Jungkook was frozen during the whole conversation. He was feeling hot seeing omega this close and since Jimin wasn't wearing any scent blocker his peach scent was all over the study room. He was feeling drawn to it.

"I don't know how you didn't get this information. I told my assistant to inform your manager about it. I guess he forgot about it while handling everything here. I am so sorry again." Mr. Johnson said after knowing that Jimin didn't get news of their food poisoning.

"No need to apologise Mr. Johnson. You are our client. Your health comes first than the project." Jimin answered in Italian.

"The blur print is already ready so just give me one day. I will email it to you directly." Mr. Johnson said Jimin cut the call after telling him to take care of himself.

Jimin suddenly hugged Jungkook out for sudden making alpha's heart beat wildly. But before he could hug back omega broke the hug

"Thank you so much for your help Mr. Jeon this wouldn't have been possible without you." Jimin said after hug thanking him with his eye smile.

"I have to go and inform about it to the design department also. Have a good night. " Jimin said and went back to his room leaving a shocked alpha behind.

Jungkook was feeling hot all over again after that hug. Never in his whole life has someone made him feel such a thing the way Jimin do. It took a lot of self control for him to control his alpha so he won't do anything.

Next day when Tzuyu called Jimin in his office and she praised him for solving this problem very well. Then she asked how did he know what happened with Mr. Johnson?

"Actually one of my friends lives in Italy. So I got this information from him." Jimin said as he didn't want to tell anyone that Jungkook helped him.

"Again thank for your efforts Jimin. Now that Mr. Johnson is going to send you blue print on your email so I don't need to check it. Just go and prepare for our presentation for tomorrow with design department." Tzuyu said fake smiling as she was burning in anger inside but didn't let it show on her face.

"Sure Ms. Tzuyu." Jimin said going back to his work.

He send the blue print to manager of design department. And after checking if everything is okay for next day presentation he went back to home.

Next day

Jimin woke up early and get ready for their media launch. When he reached company everyone was talking about their business rival 'Global enterprises'.

"Can you believe it media launch of global enterprises is also today?"

"It seems like they didn't learn their lesson from last time? How badly their designs flopped when we launched ours."

"I know right. But they put their media launch two hours before us cause they know once we launch ours their designs are going to flop anyway."

Jimin went back to his desk after listening everyone talking about this global enterprises. Within next 15 minutes global enterprises launched their designs and everyone was shocked it was 1000 times better than the one they launched last year.

Everyone was saying that they will win over Jeon corporation this time in the comments. Jimin opened the news after listening and he was beyond shocked.

The design was the exact same copy of the one he got from Mr. Johnson. How is this even possible? How did the designs got leaked?

" Mr. Park design department's manager has called you urgently." One of the employee informed him and he headed towards design department.

Tzuyu was with the manager of design department and they were coming out of his cabin.

"Mr. Park let's go to the main meeting hall. We need to discuss who leaked these design drafts first. I have already called Mr. Jeon." Tzuyu said going towards meeting room.

"But shouldn't we be thinking about our launch which is in the next 2 hours first?" Jimin said with concern.

" What are you saying Jimin? Why are you afraid of investigation? Only you and the manager of the design department have access to those graft designs. So you both are the one who are more suspicious. "Tzuyu said increasing her voice intentionally so every employees can hear it.

"I have already checked manager's computer. And he got the designs from you directly after that there is no another record of him sending it to anyone. " Tzuyu continued.

" Why would leak I those drafts?" Jimin also answered with loud and confident voice.

" We will know about it after investigation Jimin. " Tzuyu said going towards main meeting room. She wasn't looking like the kind person she always portrayed.

After some time all employees of both marketing department and design department reached meeting hall. Jungkook was sitting on his usual seat looking angrier after seeing someone dared do something like this in his company.

(Meeting room)

" How many people has those design drafts? " Jungkook asked in anger.

"Only Jimin and the manager of the design department.".Tzuyu answered.

"Mr. Jeon I kept all drafts confidential after I received them from Mr. Park. You can check my computer and also my office CCTV. I didn't do anything." The manager said proving his point and according to evidence he wasn't the one who leaked it. Now the only culprit remained was none other than Jimin.

"I didn't do anything. "Jimin said calmly. Even though everyone was looking at him with suspicious eyes thinking that he was the one who is behind this incident but he was still calm and composed.

"It can't be Mr. Park. He was with me the whole night that day." Jungkook said looking at Tzuyu in anger as if he was suspecting she was the one who leaked those drafts.

"WHAT?"

"Jimin was with Mr. Jeon whole night?"

"Damn Mr. Park is so lucky."

Everyone was whispering about whatever images they can made up in their mind after Jungkook's confession. This was the first time they have seen Jungkook joining his name with some omega. Everyone knew how Jungkook always stay away from these things. But today's confession proved something else.

Jimin was clam and confident even after getting blame of being betrayer but widened his eyes at alpha's confession. It was true Jimin was with him but it was only because he wanted to contact Mr. Johnson. But what is this alpha saying? Does he not care about his reputation? Does he even know how his words can affect both of their relationship? Jimin wanted to die by embarrassment. How can Jungkook say the whole night when it was just for some time?

Tzuyu felt like he got a big slap on her face after listening to it. No wonder Jimin was calm cause he has a proof and that also from the Jeon Jungkook. She used to think that she was the only omega who is close to Jungkook but now after listening that he spent his night with Jimin she was burning in anger.

"So what if he was with you the whole night. He could have leaked these designs during morning on the way to company." Tzuyu said in anger. She wasn't that composed and lovely person anymore. The only thing that her mind was chanting was to ruin Jimin at any cost.

"Do you have any proof for it Ms. Tzuyu?" Jimin asked.

"Of course." Tzuyu said smirking and showed everyone Jimin's bank records which has received a high amount of money recently at the morning.

"Jimin you're just a normal employee at Jeon corporation. How do you explain these amount of money you recieved today then? "Tzuyu asked and now everyone was waiting for Jimin's reaction.

Everyone was now confused about who leaked the drafts. They were unable to support anyone.

Tzuyu was working for Jeon corporation for many years and has did her best so company will get all benefits. She has a record of all the successful deals. Not even a single failure. So why will she frame someone else right?

And other side was Jimin who has joined company recently and that also without any interview because of Jungkook. Even though he has shown miraculous performances in the last two deals, he was the only one who was related to this project. So many employees were thinking Jimin can be the betrayar.

"Mr. Jeon I know you won't do any partiality here. And it's professional matter. I hope you will make the right decision as all evidence is against Jimin. We have to be strict we can't let something like this happen again. If you forgive him then another employees will also do something like this." Tzuyu said looking at Jungkook sternly. She has played her part very well till now.

The only thing she was praying was Jungkook to kick Jimin out of the company. Or she was hoping he will go to jail for attempt of selling company information to other in exchange of money.

" Are you done? " Jungkook asked in anger to Tzuyu. She was shocked by Jungkook's behaviour. Why wasn't he scolding Jimin? Why wasn't he angry at Jimin?

Then hyunsik entered the meeting room with the senior technician of Jeon corporation. He showed a desktop image of computer on the screen. If was none other than tzuyu's computer.

Tzuyu's angry and shocked face paled within a second after seeing it was her computer.

"Mr. Jeon are you doubting me?" She asked trying to mask her fear.

"We will know that after investigation." Jungkook answered and hyunsik showed all details inside her computer. She has another fake email id which recieved the same draft and she sent it to global enterprises.

"I am sure that the draft was sent by this account boss." Technician said and hyunsik nodded.

"Just because this draft was sent by my computer doesn't mean it was me who sent it. I have nothing do with this project. Jimin was the one who was in charge of it. He must've sent it from my computer to frame me. And the account is also not mine. You can't prove anything by it." Tzuyu said as it was her last chance. She can't afford to leave Jeon corporation after reaching at the top.

A/N :

Will Jimin be able to prove his innocence completely?

Will this incident take another turn in jikook's relationship?

Vote goal : 120...
For the next update...

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 726 12
"Get away from me!!!" ~jimin "You're a fucking liar jimin!!!" ~jungkook ⛔OMEGAVERSE ⛔ALPHA×OMEGA ⛔ALPHA JUNGKOOK ⛔HIGHSCHOOL AU ⛔JIKOOK ⛔CROSS DRESSI...
46.5K 3.3K 35
There's nothing dramatic about roller derby. ***** Moving to Connecticut had never...
313K 7.3K 82
you make me shiver with the fire you got.... this thing we started, i don't want it to stop. ...