A Senka Secret

By nachaan_

Tomathy Kraken, nephew of a commoner in L'manburg Village, is entering the elite school of Blackthorne Academ... More

zero - exordium
one - a drama in the futile
two - how's it feel to be so loved, yet so alone?
three - now, now, you need to calm down
four - i took it as a taunt
five - you're keeping a dark secret
six - it's not that simple, but he won't seem to notice
seven - each of eight fingers gripping what he wrote
eight - main character syndrome
nine - you bring the sunshine where you go
ten - i am a total fucking dumbass
eleven - i'm sorry, it's all so predictable
twelve - i'm not paranoid, i'm a realist

thirteen - his grass is the wrong shade of green

155 15 14
By nachaan_

"It's just a notebook, Dream. What got you so frustrated about it?"

"You don't understand Techno. Something— the paper is fucking missing, Tech!"

"What fucking paper, Dream? You're being aggressive for that?"

"The paper I inserted on that notebook! It's— it's important, alright? I— this is the reason why I don't want anyone to touch my things!"

"Well I'm sorry that I'm just being a good friend, deciding to gave the notebook you fucking left on the music room"

"I left it on purpose, Tech! Ugh— just fucking— fucking go! I need to find it now or else I'm doomed"

"Fine then" Techno left the scene with both anger and exasperation as he mumbled, clearly knowing Dream can hear him, "what's so important with this paper anyways?"

-

' When clock hits three, bells will ring
When clock hits five, angels will sing
When clock hits one, doors will open
When clock hits seven, everyone will be awoken '

-

Tommy knows it's a code. A code for something and somewhere. He knows the code is 3517.

It's fairly obvious. Even a stupid person could get that, to his defense.

-

' When clock hits three, bells will ring
When clock hits five, angels will sing
When clock hits one, doors will open
When clock hits seven, everyone will be awoken '

-

But the question is, where is this code needed?

Tommy sighed, leaning further back as he softly hit his head on the bed's headboard. Why is he doing this, anyways? Numerous, uncountable what if's flood his mind but one question pops out the most, "what if this is just nothing? Just a piece of paper to toy someone else?". It can be true that this will just lead him to nowhere but this fell from Dream's notebook. And Dream has been getting suspicious lately. Based on his intel's findings, he rarely joins any meetings anymore when his presence is of utmost importance. Despite his reasons for letting the vice president (to which Tommy can't help but admit that he already got attached to) handle the work temporarily, this still doesn't excuse the president's absence. He's not taking any excused hiatus or doing something extravagant that someone from higher authority requests him to do (at least, that's what Tommy is assuming) that could lead to his absence.

Besides that, he has noticed Dream drifting away from his group of friends. Based on his observation and a little bit of eavesdropping, Dream has been preoccupied with his extracurriculars and clubs and whatnot. Clubs that have long since forgotten due to its lack of meetings and activities, ever since Dream has been nominated as the Supreme President. And now he's trying to revive those?

Of course Tommy has the right to be skeptical.

Despite Tommy's brashness and quite naive personality he's been displaying in public since he started his school term in this prestigious and new environment, he can notice a few things. How Tubbo seems to be scared of him (and in turn, Tommy is scared of Tubbo. He swore that brunette friend of his would be a mad scientist that would create monsters alike to get what he wants— he prays he won't though). He could definitely see the suspicious glances coming from George (his intel told him that someone is telling some things behind his back to his lover. And that someone is one George. Tommy is not threatened though, what would one report do to him anyways?)

And he could definitely see how George and Dream seem to be fighting these past couple days. How Sapnap decided to not hang out with them for the time being and now usually with his partners (that they're not even trying to hide when he's around). How the Dream Team is now rarely seen with each other. How George often stays inside his dormitory room or just around Sapnap and his partners in general (the latter is rare, however and Tommy can't help but pity the brunette).

What are you hiding, Dream?

Tommy gripped the paper tightly, one pull away and it'll be torn apart. Tommy groaned.

The mission of his has been a mess lately. Now that he has solved what the prophecy really is, he doesn't know— literally doesn't have a clue on what to do next. He knows he should be focusing on his studies as he has to begrudgingly accept but he's desperate on doing something, some more mysteries his mind has been itching at. And now he's been given some tasks to do, he also can't help but wonder if this thing is real. If any of this is real. If the prophecy thing is real or what. He's already far from the beginning, he can't possibly turn back now. And if he turns back, all of his efforts are put into vain.

No, no— the prophecy is real. He swore it's real. It involved his aunt, after all! It involved real people, real dates and real history— it must be real! But Tommy knows he's not a professional, this is not even a real investigation case! Are his clues, are his findings even real?

He wants to smash his head on the wall.

He breathed heavily as he breathed in and out, multiple times to calm his nerves. He glanced at the paper he's holding. You know what? He needs a distraction and this paper could distract his mind that's currently an exam of chaos.

He stood up and walked to his kitchen, crumpling the paper unintentionally. His future self would take care of the paper. For now, he will be making some home-made iced caramel macchiato and bake some chocolate chip cookies and no one will fucking stop him.

-

"What's wrong with you?" Wilbur hands him a granola bar as his twin brother begins to munch the food out, grumpily. "Like seriously, what got you so frustrated?"

"Remember the time when we looked for Dream to return his notebook? He got mad at me for touching it in the first place. Saying the lines of 'you should've just leave it be'" Techno scoffed, "he should've just be grateful that I was the one who found it, not some gossip enjoyer asshole"

Wilbur stayed silent, examining his brother with an unreadable expression as the other chugged the water as if it was his last. His twin brother usually is a calm and passive aggressive man and when someone does provoke him, he's going to be all eerie and shit. But this— this is new. Seeing him so fed up and so annoyed at Dream, his friend, as much as Techno won't admit it. "I do admit that Dream has been getting a lot hot-headed recently" he slowly started, watching Techno in every move as he enunciated the words flowing out from his mouth. "But isn't it weird that Dream doesn't want you to touch his notebooks? I mean— whenever he does forget about his stuff, he wouldn't be angered at all when someone he's close with, returns his missing things back at him and vice versa with you. But why is this specific notebook so important that he wouldn't let anyone, including you who he particularly trusts, touch it?"

"You're getting on your smart words again, Wil" Techno lightly commented

"What? I'm just saying" Wilbur paid Techno's comment no mind, "And it's true as well, no matter how you try to ignore it"

Techno stared at the abyss as his mind played Wilbur's insights on repeat. It is unfortunately true that Dream is being suspicious and is obviously hiding something from them. Considering his decision on taking a few steps away from his friends and his partner for the time being and also not taking any action on mending his and George's relationship, Dream should really change this attitude and behavior of his before next week starts.

"I just want to know what's going on with him," Techno told his brother, his best friend since birth, the painful truth. He could always confide his problems and what's been going on with his mind, to his twin. It has always been like that. If not, then it's his father or his mother. No one else. So it's not a surprise when Wilbur hugged him from the back, his chin on Techno's head as Techno leaned further to the touch.

"And you will. But give him some time, yeah?" Wilbur gently said, Techno's hands gripping his. "Don't worry, I'll check what's going on with him for you, alright?"

"Don't do some spying shit, Wil" Techno mumbled, "Remember last time?"

"Oh shush, you also had a detective phase too, detective" Wilbur smiled, burying himself in Techno's pink hair, he could practically smell the cherry blossoms shampoo.

"Guess it's in the genes, then" Techno chuckled, albeit quietly.

"Oh definitely! I remembered mum talking about her and father's phase as well! It really runs in the Crafton genes, huh?" Wilbur hummed with a smile, still not pulling away and sure not anytime sooner

"Thanks, Wil"

"No problem, bro"

-

Munching his cookie and flopping himself on the couch, the Tommyinnit resisted the urge to lay his full body on the comfortable surface as he knows that he'll not be getting any work and progress soon.

He sent a message to his beloved group chat before he'll start his new project, dubbed as the "Finding Destination".

-

Rose of the Wind : wanna die bro

West : its not ur time to die bro

Rose of the Wind : then when is it

East : ill kill u mysekf if u try to figure it out with rhat genius brain of urs

South : you hesr the mom

Rose of the Wind : im an orohan bro

West : jjstvstart working pookie <3

North : ill bring yiu some chocolayes and thsg ur favorite scented candles u like if ur finished

Rose of the Wind : now that's what I like

Rose of the Wind : brb broskies <33

South : ew who's saying broskies these days

South : love you honeybunchsweetiepiecakessunflowerhelianthusstrawberrysunshine<3333333

North : what

West : SOUTH???????????

-

Tommy shakes his head in amusement as he snorts a laugh at his friend's antics. Sipping on his homemade beverage, he began his project with necessary materials, mainly his dandy pocket notebook and a gel pen. What and where could this place possibly be? He did try asking his friends if there is any important information that could help him but unfortunately, there isn't so he's absolutely lost and doesn't know where to exactly start.

Hm, what about reading the passage again? That usually works when he was working on deciphering the so-called prophecy, the reason why he's here in this institution anyways.

-

' When clock hits three, bells will ring
When clock hits five, angels will sing
When clock hits one, doors will open
When clock hits seven, everyone will be awoken '

-

Tommy could definitely see that the number or the code indicates the time when this specific event happened. For example, when it's three in the morning or in the afternoon, bells will ring— wait a minute. Tommy quickly sat up, decided to knelt on the floor for a better angle to write the passage on his notebook as he quickly scribbled it with cursive, illegible handwriting.

Tommy's sure that this place is within the school grounds because where else could it be? Dream is normally seen in this academic physical environment they're sharing but still, Tommy could point out that he's disappearing. Even his undercover intel could see that as they began to lose track of where Dream has possibly gone to. One blink and he's gone, disappeared out of his sight.

But where else could it possibly be? Seeing as there is no clue if the place is not the school or not, Tommy has to focus on a place to begin this childish investigation in order to work upwards. If it's not the school then at least this place will be eliminated. Besides, this problem would be dutily handled by his future self if things come to worse to which he hopes not.

Despite its possibilities that the place could be anywhere in this village the school is situated in, Tommy could counter-argue with his own discoveries and he is at least ninety percent sure the place would be within the school. Based on South, the only information that could help him for this project, Dream doesn't have any records on going out of school since he started to act suspicious (compared to Tommy who's been going back to his hometown secretly, in every single chance he can get to the point, people would possibly think that Corpse is his personal driver or what Ranboo would usually call as chauffeur).

So it must be within the school, right? Fucking great, he's rambling again.

And people might say that, 'great! Now you have a lot of places eliminated! And you can find the place easily because you're a Thorne student!' but no! When was it so easy for Tommy, anyways?

This place is fucking huge.

Tommy fixed his position, having been done writing the passage on his notebook.

-

Rose of the Wind : when does the school bell ring?

East : @North

South : @North

West : ARE U WRITING A PARAGRAOH OF SOME SHIT UVE BEEN TYPING SINCE FIREVER

East : just guve himna sec wes

West : @North

West : gonna spam

West : @North

North :

SCHOOL BELL SYSTEM SCHEDULE

9 PM - Student Night Curfew
3 AM - A New Morning
7 AM - 7:30 AM - Monday Assembly
8 AM - Start of Classes
10 AM - Morning Recess / Break
12 PM - Lunch
3 PM - Afternoon Recess / Break
4:30 - 5 PM - End of Classes
5 PM - Friday End Retreat

North : then vice versa I think

West : Prime that's a lot

North : fuck you

Rose of the Wind : thxx!!!

-

' When clock hits three, bells will ring ' great. Fucking great.

He wanted to hit his head on the wall, quite hard.

IS IT THREE IN THE MORNING OR IN THE AFTERNOON?

Fucking damn it Blackthorne. Tommy cursed.

Reading the rest of the passage lines, he noticed the last line. "When clock hits seven, everyone will be awoken" he read it out loud. So, that means it's morning, right?

Right. No one can and will disagree with him, not now.

He quickly wrote his ideas down and struck a line through the first clue's sentence.

-

' When clock hits three, bells will ring ' - 3 in the morning
' When clock hits five, angels will sing ' - ?
' When clock hits one, doors will open ' - ?
' When clock hits seven, everyone will be awoken ' - ?

-

One down, three to go.

Tommy emotionally cheered despite his lack of mental enjoyment. Solving the first line took him almost an hour, what more for the three?

Tommy groaned. He can normally solve a short mystery puzzle for just an hour, not more than that. What the fuck happened to him? Did Blackthorne Academia really influence him this much?

He smacks his head with a pillow, trying to wake himself up despite the coffee and the sweets sitting on the coffee table.

-

"I already contacted the press and some interviewers for next week's agenda— speaking of that, Monday is already coming quickly. doesn't it seem like it's been yesterday since we planned this whole event but in actuality, we started this a month ago? Ugh, I hope the program committee for Monday is already set to go and the speeches—" Quackity stopped his beloved, Karl from further rambling, with a gentle pat and smile. Karl looked at the other with an apologetic expression, blushing in embarrassment as he did his usual habit once again that day. Quackity rolled his eyes at him, fondly as he shook his head, disagreeing with whatever pessimistic thoughts Karl might be currently thinking. His eyes darted towards George whose eyes covered the whole school garden as Karl formed his mouth an 'o' shape, realizing what's happening.

The Supreme's Secretary, Historian and the President's Assistants are currently in the school's garden as mentioned, specifically situated in a gazebo as they breathed some fresh air. The week has been rough, Quackity can take note of. And he couldn't even imagine how both Sapnap and George are feeling as of the moment as they can see and feel the distance looming between them and one Supreme President.

The week has especially been belligerent George. After that argument that wasn't a normal couple's argument or whatsoever, but an argument that could result in a breakup.

Even Fundy took the initiative to reprimand Dream about his behavior towards George (and the rest). And that's saying something when Fundy, Dream's ex partner, is willingly involved.

Quackity wrapped an arm to Sapnap's neck as Karl rested his head on their third partner's shoulder. The three sat closer on the gazebow's flat surface to which people can sit, while adoring the flowers blooming around them. George sat quite away from them but it didn't really matter, as he sat in front of the throuple, making conversations easier. But that's the thing.

There is no conversation happening between the four and both Karl and Quackity tried their best to liven the place up. Quackity hates the deafening silence and Karl just absolutely hates the tension that surrounds them like a plague.

"Are you guys— okay?" Karl finally spoke up after the silence that took place after Quackity cut his rambles short.

Sapnap shot him a weak grin as he held his partners closely. George looked at them with an expressionless face, shrugging. "No"

"Oh" Both Quackity and Karl muttered. No shit sherlock.

"You're both making me feel so fucking single" Yeah, maybe the amount of intimate touches between the three isn't helping. Both Karl and Quackity glanced at each other, throwing each other a sheepish look while Sapnap rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up, George"

George raised a brow at him, his eyes ever so blank and dull. "Should I break up with him? To see if he cares?"

Quackity, who drank absolutely nothing, almost choked (maybe from his spit. Or maybe how aghast he's currently feeling) while Karl broke out a fits of cough that he didn't remember having. Sapnap looks plainly defeated, shrugging to which doesn't help at their current situation. "Pardon?"

"Like— he doesn't care about me anymore, isn't he? He's busy. Whenever we hang out, it'll just lead to another argument— no matter how hard I try to avoid one. He normally disappeared. He's probably fucking cheating!" George almost yelled before deciding to shut himself up, his eyes unexpressive. Karl found it creepy. How he managed to almost burst himself into fits of emotion and then shutting him up that quick.

"Dad and Pa said that he's been distracted in his classes as well" Sapnap added, "He snapped out of me like what? Even he snapped at Techno, making the man worried! His rival, worried. What? What did we do in a span of a day that made him like this? We were good a week ago and then Monday happened and now he's all— fuck him" Sapnap stood up, fumes of anger can basically be seen from Quackity's point of view as the other left the garden making the shorter sigh. Sapnap is mad, alright.

What to do with a fuming Sapnap? Leaving him be.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Quackity hears Karl whisper, asking him as his chestnut colored eyes focused on George's current state.

"Yeah, he's Sapnap" Quackity reassured but a part of him also needed assurance. Seeing Karl frown, Quackity's has ought to traverse a decision. "Hey, what about this, " he softly started, looking at Karl's blinking eyes he fell in love with a couple months ago, "I'll check on Sapnap and you'll— uh" Quackity looked at the other occupant of the open area, "stay here with George?" He said with a sheepish smile, hoping that Karl would get what he's hinting at.

Thankfully, Karl did get the message and hastily nodded, agreeing. Quackity pecked a kiss on Karl's cheeks while he didn't forget to hug George, hoping to at least comfort him for a short time, before leaving, wishing that Sapnap didn't go too far for him to search at.

This is such a mess. And it wasn't even the climax of the story they're included in. Karl just knew that there are more problems that will arise.

He switched his attention to a sulking George. He can feel his headache quickly forming as seconds pass by.

-

After finishing his batch of dormitory-made cookies and his iced-caramel macchiato (to which he finished the beverage like two hours ago), Tommy realized that he's dumb.

Absolutely dumb.

Aunt Clara was right. Tommy could practically hear her voice through the letter, 'for a bright individual, he is a stupid child....'

Tommy rolled his eyes and sneered at the voice. The one thing he hates are people who underestimate him so easily just because of his oblivious and naive attitude. But one thing he loves the most is watching the said people's reaction as he crushed those poor beliefs towards him.

For the past two hours and so, he realized that this riddle written in a piece of a now crumpled paper is referring to the music room.

' When clock hits five, angels will sing '

Angels is a representative term for the choir and where does the choir sing or usually practice? The music room!

' When clock hits one, doors will open '

There must be a secret door of some sorts that is going to open at that time in the music room!

' When clock hits seven, everyone will be awoken '

When do students usually wake up and start the day? Seven, right? Considering the Monday assembly starts at seven to seven thirty in the morning, students have to obviously get up, no matter how they refuse to attend classes.

-

' When clock hits three, bells will ring ' - 3 in the morning, signify a new morning
' When clock hits five, angels will sing ' - music room, when?
' When the clock hits one, doors will open ' - some doors will open in the music room, when?
' When clock hits seven, everyone will be awoken ' - 7 in the morning, everyone will be awake at that time

-

The whole thing is giving a hint, obviously but not only that, but tips as well! At three in the morning, a new morning starts.

But then, only two give the specific time. Whether it will happen at Ante Meridiem or Post Meridiem.

Tommy lost count at how many times he bashed his head on the couch's cushion. Or the pillow.

-

Rose of the Wind : does the school's choir practice at a specific date, day and or time?

North : 👍

Rose of the Wind : care to elaborate?????

West : LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

North : 👍

East : xan anyone chexk if North fell asleep and if West is alright?

Rose of the Wind : can anyine jusy give me a proper repkh pls? @everyone

Rose of the Wind : I need it rn

North : 🧑👧👦🧒👍😅👧💓😭🤠😔🤠💓Ensjip

Rose of the Wind : 😃

South : ohhh you mean the Seraphim's Lull?

South : @Rose of the Wind, but yes actually! They used to practice like every Wednesday and every Saturday before but since Music Appreciation Day is coming up (the event thingy next week, based from the schedule given by the Sovereigns) they now practice almost everyday!

South : from what I know, the practice starts after classes so at five in the afternoon they practice yea

-

' When clock hits three, bells will ring ' - 3 in the morning, signify a new morning
' When clock hits five, angels will sing ' - music room, choir practice at 5 pm
' When clock hits one, doors will open ' - some door will open in the music room, when?
' When clock hits seven, everyone will be awoken ' - 7 in the morning, everyone will be awake at that time

-

North : ⌚😊😅👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👀😁

West : HELP 😭😭😭😭😭

East : oh prime

Rose of the Wind : when does the music room open? Does it have a schedule or anything or just depends on the assigned leader smth?

South : the key holder usually opens the music room at one in the afternoon! Unless someone requests to let it be open in the morning but that  happens when band festivals are announced

South : there's actually a schedule of when does a room will open in the main bulletin board! You can check there for future insights :)))

Rose of the Wind : thx for the PROPER answer South!! You da best :>>>>

South : ofc, np helianthus lovess <33

North : 😡😡😡😡😠😠😠😠🤬😷🤕🤕😡😡😡

South : ????

East : ill be chexking him

West : 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

South : ill check the other

North : 🖕

East : that's it.

-

' When clock hits three, bells will ring ' - 3 in the morning, signify a new morning
' When clock hits five, angels will sing ' - music room, choir practice at 5 pm
' When clock hits one, doors will open ' - some door will open in the music room, in the afternoon (duh)
' When clock hits seven, everyone will be awoken ' - 7 in the morning, everyone will be awake at that time

-

Paying no attention to the active group chat server, he finally rearranged the puzzle piece and has now understood its picture. The first line is quite useless, he now realized and felt so dumb when he solved that line for almost an hour (scratch the almost, the answer hit him after an hour) just to realize that it has no use for his plan (except, he learned that some automated bell will ring at three in the morning just to probably spook the ghosts that resides here. Tommy swore he saw one, anyway. Or was it just his sleep deprived state?).

Nevertheless, this specific event will happen in the music room. In the music room, a door will open at one in the afternoon considering that's when the music room opens (now he's overthinking if there's a hidden door or does that line from the riddle just refers to the music room. Great) and he has to be cautious at five in the afternoon because of the choir's practice. Meaning, unwanted people will be there making his probably escape difficult.

Now that he thinks about it, the fourth line is also useless! Guess it's for the distractions, really.

Tommy glanced at the clock, seven in the evening of a Thursday. Turning his head to the glass window just beside his working station, no natural light reflected the place due to the sun setting, replaced by a bright full moon.

So that's why the room is dark.

-

"Hey Boo, what's the time?" Thursday turned into a Friday and morning turned to an early noon. Most of the students gathered in the school's cafeteria to buy and eat lunch, including Tommy and the Crickets. The luck was on the youngest's side when his professor dismissed him early. It gave him a lot of time to prepare for what he's about to do at one in the afternoon, as well as stuff his stomach with appetizer, food and to hydrate himself with some fine coke. And water, of course.

If luck teased him the day before, it rewarded his suffering the day after because he surely is lucky right now.

Not only does Professor Sanna from his Foreign Language class dismissed his class early, but his first subject in the afternoon also dismissed the class due to errands the teacher has to run. There's even a possibility that the second subject will also be dismissed as well! Now that's what he's talking about.

"Uh— twelve forty?" Ranboo squinted at their smart wristband before looking at the other directly in the eye, "why? Are you going somewhere after this?"

Tommy looked at him with a strange and question expression as he tilted his head to his right, "have you forgotten about classes, big man?" The lie flowed smoothly through his lips before grinning innocently.

"I- I thought you didn't have classes, though? Wasn't your class dismissed?" Ranboo argued, eyes not reaching with the other who's staring at him intensely. If he doesn't know any better, it seems like Tommy is holding a grudge at the tall individual.

"Yeah, boss man" Tubbo agreed, still munching at his food while Tommy grimaced to which the shorter ignored. Aren't the elites taught proper manners and eating etiquettes?

"Uh— no? I wish, though" Tommy pouted, slouching in his seat, playing the part so well (he is a theater actor after all. He did stole George's role for the upcoming play next week) as his eyes roamed throughout the whole place, trying its best to reach the spots that aren't that much possible due to his sitting angle.

The cafeteria has now become a busy place, both first and second floors occupied due to the majority of the Blackthorne's students. Nonetheless, it still didn't stop him from observing and noticing a few things. Like how the infamous Crafton twins were surprisingly separated with Techno sitting with the rest of the members of Syndicate and with Wilbur sitting with his members from their recently formed band called the 'Lovejoy'. Despite their split and probably the future rumors that will be circulating around because of their separation (even if it's just a few tables away, like seriously?), both twins are still on good terms however based on their telepathic conversation they're currently having that only twins seems to understand, in a stereotypical manner.

He can also notice how George seems to be napping or crying— there's no in between as his position seems to be saying so. With his arm on the flat surface of the tables that's meant for eating and his head on the said arm, he does seem like crying, or napping— or sulking. The latter is the most definite. He winced as he felt the look and feeling of sympathy from George's friends, radiating from the table he's sitting on, basically.

Last and foremost, his eyes darted at a certain president whose hair was almost a mess and whose bags underneath his eyes, heavy as it almost formed circles around his eyes. His eyes trailed behind as Dream stood still near the second exit of the cafeteria, almost couldn't be seen because of the shadow overlapping. Dream's head flipped every side his head could manage to move, almost like he's paranoid of someone sporting him. Tommy, who's watching his prey, couldn't manage to expel air from his lungs as he watched Dream quickly leaving the sight.

Tommy doesn't like that.

"I have to go" Tommy averted his attention to his group of friends as he shot them a sheepish smile that he professionally faked, "I forgot something from my dormitory room" he said before adding a deadpan explanation, "I forgot my fucking locker keys"

Aimsey didn't hesitate to spit their drink out and burst into fits of laughter, ignoring the fact that they spit at Freddie who was looking at her with no emotions. In turn, Eryn followed the act but wasn't laughing at Tommy who already left the table, but laughed at the fact that Freddie became Aimsey's poor target. Tubbo couldn't help but do a facepalm while Ranboo sat on their seat with a frazzled and bewildered expression.

They didn't notice the looming stare from Purpled as he watched Tommy go.

-

Tommy glanced at his phone, which he made sure was volume down until zero and had silent notifications with its lowest lighting. It's specifically one in the afternoon and luck was on his side, once again, when he saw Dream walking at a fast paced speed towards his destination to which Tommy quickly followed behind. He's currently hiding behind a wall, holding a mirror and tilting it to his left to see what Dream is currently doing as he stopped walking, now standing in front of the music room.

His theory was right. The destination that the riddle referred to is the Blackthorne Academia's music room.

The pocket, a convenient mirror, retreated back to his pockets as he heard a jumble of keys cling-clanging. After a minute that feels like an hour, he hears the knob being twisted and finally he hears a creak, a noise of a door opening. He peeped his head, cautious and prioritizing the thought of not being caught in mind. Seeing Dream nowhere to be found, assuming that he went inside, Tommy closely followed.

Just as he reached near it, the door quickly shut and Tommy hoped and prayed that it wasn't locked.

He waited for several minutes before pushing his deemed luck, twisting the knob and pushing.

It was open and Dream was yet again, nowhere to be found when the younger stepped inside the room.

Tommy swore, albeit keeping the vulgar language in his mind. He searched the room around for possible areas on where Dream might have gone to because he's absolutely sure that Dream didn't run anywhere but towards the music room he's in.

It's spacious, Tommy could definitely describe.

It looked like a ballroom, although smaller in size, that belonged in a Victorian era. A beautiful chandelier was hung on the roof to which was outlined by golden linings that an interior designer and an architect (or just a professional at this sort of thing) could name. Large palladian windows flooded the room with its natural light, almost blinding Tommy. To his left is a beautiful parlor medium grand piano with keys that Tommy really likes to put his finger on when he has the time. Several steps away is a keyboard standing, as well that Tommy could never have.

To his right is a bunch of other instruments with guitars and bass hanging on the ivory walls. Near to him is a wall full of expensive vinyl albums and phonograph records that Tommy really wants to borrow on. Each corner is also littered with bookshelves, its contents varying from small decorative trinkets to a vinyl record player.

Tommy walked closely to one of the bookshelves on his far right, near the windows.

It's too suspicious.

He inspected the shelves further and smirked when he saw a small hidden button that only people with a sharp eye could see due to it being hidden within the shadows.

Tommy almost laughed. It's similar to Dream's situation earlier in the cafeteria.

He carefully pressed the button, the shelves moving to his left like an automatic sliding door, revealing a wall with a keypad that's full of scrambled numbers that weren't even by order. Tommy almost jumped due to his excitement. It's like he's in a mystery movie he normally watched from his neighbor's television!

'3517' Tommy pressed its number keys and to no surprise at all, the wall began to rise, revealing a dark passageway, similar to when you walked towards the theaters to find seats. In no doubt, he walked in, the wall and the shelve returning to their original place like no one walked through them.

He's just really excited, don't laugh at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496 6 20
Bad stops dreams gang from kidnapping tommy permanently,and dream gets tired of it.so he hires skeppy to kill him at the masquerade.But things dont g...
123 24 21
Tubbo's life was normal in L'manberg. A hunter, had decent pay, an apartment, friends... But the forest was something always special. It didnt have a...
24K 927 14
What do you do when you meet a somewhat funny, cool, cute guy in school and you want to talk to them? You don't. You literally stare at them for hour...
2.2K 66 34
Just your typical AU of a highschool.... You know, with the Dream team. And Bad. And all of them. Also George has angst flowing through his bones. I...