The Music Of The Soul (Manan)

By Sulata10

This is a story with the characters of Kaisi Yeh Yaarian, Manik and Nandini. But it's different from the show... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Character Sketch
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

Chapter 11

380 37 10
By Sulata10

The next morning Nandini received a call from Cabir.

Nandini: Bhai, Good morning, how are you?

Cabir: I am good Nandi, you tell me. I am very much tense about you.

Nandini: Bhai, nothing will happen. I didn't tell anyone the entire truth except you. Maa, Baba, and Aryaman just know the name of the person behind all this and that person has created a bigger mess this time, nothing more than that. Only you know what mess it is and what is my plan to save Manik.

Cabir: I know Nandi, that's why I am more worried. But, I know this too that you won't stop until you do what you have thought. So, I will just tell you to be cautious, take care, don't harm yourself. They are very dangerous, so take each step very carefully.

Nandini: I will Bhai, you don't worry. Just give me strength and wish me luck. I will handle the rest.

Cabir: My wishes are always with you Nandi, go, save your love.

Nandini: Thanks Bhai. Bye.

Cabir: Bye.

As soon as she cut the call, she heard the doorbell, and opening the door she found her best friend Dhruv standing there with a smile. She immediately gave him a tight hug and got him inside.

Nandini: How are you Dhruv, where were you?

Dhruv: I had gone to check on one of my patients. He was serious and he was admitted to a nearby hospital since Sanjivani was far. He is stable now. I heard everything from Manik.

Nandini: Thank you Dhruv for taking care of Manik in my absence. Mukti told me how you supported Manik at each step. I don't have words to express my gratitude.

Dhruv: Don't thank me, Nandini, I told Manik that when you will be back, I will tell you that I have taken care of Manik well. But Nandini, can't you tell me the matter? I understand that you don't want to make Manik tense or involve him in any problem, but you can tell me, Nandini. I can help you if needed.

Nandini: Thanks for asking Dhruv. When I left it was another issue, that time I wasn't aware of who is behind everything. But, this time it is more serious and trust me I am dealing with it my way.

Dhruv: Then at least tell me why did you leave.

Nandini thought for a while and then told him about Mr. Saxena. Dhruv was shocked.

Dhruv: It was Alya's father? But, you told me there is someone behind this which you didn't know. Who's that?

Nandini (sighing): Dhruv, it's Alya. All these years I thought her to be innocent and I thought she really loved Manik. Even I felt guilty at one point of time for coming into their lives. But yesterday night when she told me it was all her plan, I was shocked. Ashok uncle just followed her plan. How can she think of killing Raj uncle, the father of Manik whom she claims to love? And this time too, she has created a very big mess. She doesn't love Manik, she is obsessed with him or maybe she always thought they will marry and I came in between because Manik loved me and she couldn't take it that Manik choose me over her.

Dhruv: I can't believe that Alya can stoop so low. You know, all these years she tried to convince Manik to believe that letter, she told so many bad words about you, but Manik never believed that letter. He has immense trust in you and I know you will save Manik from whatever problem he is in. Since you don't want to share it, I won't force you, but if you need any help ever, I am there, remember that.

Nandini: Thanks Dhruv, I know I can count on you. Just one request Dhruv, don't tell Manik anything. If he comes to know that Alya was responsible for our separation, he won't be able to control himself. He won't spare her for this, he can't behave as if nothing happened if he knows the truth. Alya should know that I am still acting to be Aryaman's fiance in front of all. You understand, right? So, please...

Dhruv: I got it Nandini, don't worry, I won't tell him anything unless you ask me to. All the best for your plan Nandini, whatever it is. Take care, see you soon.

Saying this giving a bear hug to Nandini Dhruv left. After Dhruv left, Nandini remembered what happened last night.

Nandini's flashback...

Nandini and Aryaman arrived in Mumbai at night. After dinner, both went to sleep in their respective rooms. It was around 2 at night when Nandini got a call, she received the call and it was Alya. Alya asked her to come outside her house for a while as he had something very important to talk about. Nandini agreed and came out. Nandini hugged Alya happily. Breaking the hug she asked

Nandini: How are you Alya? It's been 8 years since I saw you.

Alya: How can I be happy with your unwanted presence in my and Manik's life?

Nandini was shocked to hear such words from Alya.

Nandini: What do you mean Alya? I toh left 5 years back from Manik's life. I even told him to move on, I wrote everything in that letter.

Alya: Yeah yeah a letter which he didn't believe at all. My plan was perfect to throw you out of Manik's life, you left after my Dad scared you with uncle's life, but Manik never believed that letter, he still couldn't love me, still he didn't accept me. Now you have come back. If he couldn't accept me in your absence, how can he do it now? What magic you did on him, haan?

Nandini was shocked by the revelation. In these 5 years, she thought it was Mr. Ashok Saxena, who did all this for his daughter and Alya was innocent and she loved Manik from childhood. Even she sometimes felt little guilty for coming into their life. She thought maybe with her love Alya will be able to make a place in Manik's heart because she knew that Manik can't forget his Nandini ever, but maybe he has accepted Alya for their families sake. But if Alya really loved Manik, how could she think of keeping his father's life at stake?

Nandini: So, it was all your plan? Alya, how could you use uncle in this? If I hadn't agreed, would you have killed him?

Alya: I can do anything for Manik. But I was sure that you will leave. But before you try stepping back into his life just hear me out properly.
Three weeks back there were some rumors going on that a illegal drug business is going on in Sanjivani medical college where drugs were being sold to the students and one of the doctors is also involved in this. Even the police came in the hospital, they searched but found nothing. Probably the people involved were aware of the arrival of the police. On that day suddenly our senior Dr. Harshad came to me along with some other man Trilok Chaurasia.

(Harshad Chopra: An Orthopedic surgeon by profession, two years senior to Manan's batch, running an illegal business of drugs along with his partner Trilok Chaurasia.

Trilok Chaurasia: A corrupted businessman with many illegal businesses, one of which is drugs. Police are trying to arrest him, but every time because of lack of evidence he escapes.)

They told me that I need to delete some video from Manik's phone.

Alya: What video and why are you asking me?

Harshad: He has recorded a video where we were discussing something regarding our drug dealing here. And you being his friend know his phone's password.

Alya: So you are the one involved in this? What made you think that I will help you?

Harshad: This...

Harshad showed a video where I was talking to my father about my plan to separate you both 5 years back. I was shocked to see that.
Alya: How did you get this video?

Harshad: That's none of your concern. I have many such secret videos of many people here. Those may help me any time, you know. I run such a big business here, so I always need to be prepared. Leave that. Now if you don't follow what we say we will show this to Manik and then you know what will happen. Manik will throw you out of his life, your dream to get Manik will never be fulfilled.

I got scared, I couldn't lose Manik. So, I agreed.

Trilok: Oh one more thing, keep these drug packets in his drawer as well.

Alya: Why? This way Manik will falsely be accused of drug dealing. I won't do this.

Harshad: You don't have any other option dear, you have to do this. And by the way, this is just to scare Manik so that in future he doesn't open his mouth against us. Nothing else, now do as we say. He is in a surgery, after recording our video, luckily there was an emergency case for which he had to go, otherwise, he would have gone to the police by now. So, go fast before he comes.

I didn't have any option, I couldn't lose him. So I did as they said. After I came out Manik came back to his room and found the drugs in his drawer. He was shocked, but he collected all this in a bag and left the cabin. I also ran to my cabin.

After some time again Harshad came and told me that Manik went to him to ask why those packets were there and he is going to the police. But then Harshad showed that there was no video in his phone. Manik was frustrated, but he warned them that he won't leave them and went back keeping the drugs there.

Harshad: Now see this video also Alya.

He showed me a video on Trilok's phone. was shocked to see that they have recorded the video where Manik opens the drawer, takes the packets in a bag, and leave the room. I felt betrayed, but it was done.

Alya: You told me you just want to scare him, but what's this? This will show him as the culprit.

Harshad: That was the motive (They laughed). But we won't show this to the police now, otherwise, we won't be able to continue our business here. But, you know we can show this now also, if you want us to stop you have to do something.

Alya: Don't you dare to show this to the police.

Trilok: So do as we say.

Alya: Now what?

Trilok: You have to give Rs. 1 lakh every month to us. I will tell you the location where to come to give money. As long as you are giving the money, we won't show this to the police.

Flashback of Alya ends...

Alya: I gave them money once, next week I have to again. But you know, if you try to get Manik back, I will stop giving them money. Then you know what will happen, Manik will be behind the bars. Do you want that, no right? So stay away from my Manik and continue your drama of happy life with Aryaman. Bye and remember my words.

Saying this Alya went back to her place. Nandini was shocked. This time Alya is keeping Manik's career, his reputation, and his life at stake just to fight with Nandini and she claims she loves Manik. Nandini felt herself to be a fool to trust this girl for Manik 5 years back, she doesn't love Manik, she is obsessed with him, this can never be love. She is threatening Nandini that she will let Trilok destroy Manik if she is there in his life.

Nandini (in mind): Right now my first priority is to get Manik out of this mess. And for this, I need to continue this drama. Alya shouldn't suspect me, otherwise, she can do anything. In her obsession, anger, and jealousy she has lost her thinking capabilities. Last time she didn't kill Raj uncle as I left, but this time how can we be sure that after taking the money also they won't frame Manik? As long as they have the video Manik is in danger. I have to do something to save him. I will give some hints to Manik so that he understands me and waits for me to reveal everything to him. I can't tell anything to anyone right now. I have to collect some proof against this Trilok and destroy Manik's video. But, I don't know if Trilok has some backup of that video somewhere else. If somehow the video reaches the police, they will arrest Manik. Only if Trilok and his gang are arrested before and they reveal everything, Manik will be saved. I need to collect all the information. I have to save Manik at any cost, even if it is the cost of my life.

Nandini called someone.

Nandini: Maddy, I need your help.

Nandini's flashback ends...

So the truth is revealed... It was Alya's plan to separate Manan 5 years back...

Any comments on Alya???

What is Nandini's plan now???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 23.8K 28
This is a fan fiction based on the youth show Kaisi Yeh yaariaan- popularly known as KYY. --------- The story revolves around Nandini Murthy- a twen...
214K 15.3K 72
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...
61.1K 6.6K 43
"Tears those don't touch the ground often make a hole in the heart." Manik Shrikant Malhotra is a medical student in AIIMS Delhi. Despite being a bri...
27.7K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...