MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

By moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... More

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Punishment
Hang Out
Truth Untold
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Secrets Revealed
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue
MAFIA BROTHERS

Promise

738 19 1
By moonlight_stars96

Jungkook open the door and saw

Jungkook: you!!!

???.......

Jin: what happen jungkook-ah? Who is that?

Then everyone went out of the meeting room to see that person.

Namjoon: ms. cha!!! What are you doing here? “he looks at her questioning face,”

Ms. Cha is a maid, she is working for them since their childhood, she is one of their trustable maids because she is very loyal to this family

Ms. Cha: Young master I came here to call you all for dinner. “she said nervous tone.”

Then they all look at the broken vase.

Suga: how this vase is broken. “he asks looking at ms.cha.”

Ms.cha: y..young m..master accidentally my hand hit the vase and it fell on the floor. “she said terrified tone.”

Taehyung: why does she look terrified?  something is wrong.

Jin: we will be there, you can go now. “he said commending tone. ”she left the place immediately."

Taehyung: hyung, I think she is hiding something from us, Did you notice the change in her face when she saw us?

Jungkook: yeah, I also noticed that.

Jhope: you guys are thinking too much, she is our loyal maid. She can’t betray us.

Jin: guys stop arguing. I’m already done with all of the shit that happened today. let’s go I'm hungry. "everyone moves towards the dining hall.'

Ms.cha pov

I hope they don't find out the truth or I'll be in big trouble

BTS came to the dining room and took their seats and the servants started serving them food then jungkook asked the servants about y/n and the others also stopped eating and waited for the servant's answer.

Jungkook: where is y/n? Did she eat anything?

Maid: No sir. “she said while looking at the ground.”

Jungkook: Why? Why hasn't she eaten anything yet? It's your job to take care of her, can't you even do that little thing?  “he yelled at her.”

Maid: y….young m...master, I went to her room to invite her for dinner but she said she don’t want to eat dinner and also lock herself in the room.

Jhope: what!! She locks herself in the room. Why didn't you tell us this before? I need to go and check on her. “he was about to stand in his place suga stopped him.”

Suga: not now jhope, after what tae has done to her, she needs time to forget about everything so let her be, we'll talk to her tomorrow. “he went to his room without eating his dinner.”

A few min later everyone went to their rooms except Taehyung

He stood in front of y/n's room crying and then slowly opened the door to her room and went inside

taehyung pov

I went to her room to see how she was and I found her sleeping peacefully.  I slowly moved toward her side and sat next to her. I started to play with her hair carefully because I don’t want to wake up her. She looks weak, her cheeks stained with tear marks and her eyes puffy, Seeing her in that condition my heart ached and tears started flowing from my eyes.

Taehyung: it’s all my fault,  I’m sorry Princess. I didn’t mean to hurt you, I just thought to scare you, and I don’t know it’s all turn to like this. Please forgive me. “He cried holding her hand.” As he was apologizing to her, he suddenly heard jungkook voice from behind and he turned around in shock."

Jungkook pov

I was going to my room when I heard someone's voice from y/n's room so I immediately went to her room where I saw taehyung hyung holding her hand and crying.

Jungkook: hyung!! What are you doing here at this time? Did you forget what suga hyung told to us?

Jungkook: Are you here to hurt her again? if so I will not leave you alive.

Taehyung: enough jungkook-ah I came here to apologize to her not to hurt her I admit I have hurt her many times before but I regret now what I have done to her “he said with tears eyes. jungkook move towards him and hug him."

Jungkook: hyung, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, I just worried about her.

Taehyung: jungkook-ah trust me, I didn't mean to hurt her. I meant to scare her and if I know she have a nyctophobia. I never locked her in the basement. “he said while hugging him.”

Jungkook: it's okay hyung, everything will be fine, and now let’s go or else we'll wake up her. “he broke the hug and look at him then they both kissed her forehead and left the room.”

Next morning

y/n pov

I woke up with a terrible headache, Then I remembered the events of yesterday. Yesterday was the worst day of my life. I never thought he hated me this much. In a way he is right and it is good for everyone that I stay away from them, So I decided to avoid them.  Then I went to the bathroom and took a shower and changed into my school uniform and went downstairs.

When I went downstairs I found my brothers sitting in the dining room having their meal silently. They always talk to each other while eating and making fun of others but Now I found it strange to see them eating quietly not bothering anything.

I decided to avoid them because I was not ready to face them now so I slowly started tiptoeing towards the door. But j hope oppa noticed me and stopped me.

J hope: y/n!! Where are you going?

I stopped walking and slowly looked back at him, but I saw others also looking at me. I answered him nervously

y/n: I’m going to school oppa.

Jungkook: without us. “he asks straight face.”

y/n: hmm…  today I have to go earlier because I need to finish some work. “I lied because I don’t want to go with them.”

Jin: what is it?

y/n: I forgot to finish my assignment and my friends and I decided to finish it together in the school library.

Namjoon: which one?

y/n: huh.... "I thought for a while about what to answer him." History assignment.

Namjoon: are you sure y/n? "I gulped."

Y/n: yes oppa. "I said nervously."

Jimin:  You can't even tell a lie properly. At least next time, lie convincingly.

Y/n mind: How did he find out that I was lying?."

Suga: Did you forget that you study in the science department?

y/n: shit!! Why I’m so stupid “I mumbled to myself.”

Jimin: because you’re stupid.

y/n mind: this mochi I will kill him one day.

Jin: Princess come here, have a meal.

y/n: I’m not hungry, “then my stomach started to growled.” I immediately look down for embarrassment.”

Everyone giggles at my reaction.

Jungkook: When are you going to stop lying to us? "then he come to me and grabbed my hand dragged me to the dining table and I sit between jin oppa and him.  maids come and place the breakfast in front of me. I look at the food and I eat quickly, I know everyone's eyes on me, but I ignore their gaze.

A few min later everyone finished their breakfast and we all get into the car. The whole ride was silent and I avoid them. I didn’t talk to anyone; I just look out the window and thought about my past life. And now I missed my mom so badly

we arrived at school I get down from the car, then I and jungkook walk to the school, and the others head to the next building. When we reach the hallway, I feel dizzy so immediately hold jungkook hand tightly, he turns and looks at me worriedly.

Jungkook: are you okay sis? “I ask worriedly.”

y/n: I’m okay I feel a little bit tired.

Jungkook: are you sure? Do you want to go back home?

Y/n: no.. I'll be fine.

Ring ring

y/n: okay, oppa I’m going to class.  Bye. “I run to my class.”

Jungkook: bye, take care “he yelled at me,”

Already 3 classes ended and My condition worsened with each passing hour. I feel dizzy and my chest started to hurt, I don’t know what happen to me. Then I remember I have a peanut allergy, and I eat bread with peanut butter for breakfast.

Jaemin: y/n, what happens to you, Why is your face looking pale?

y/n: I... I’m f..fine i.. n..need use washroom. “I stand up from my place and went out of the class.”

I went to my locker and search in the tablet but I can’t find it, I think I forget my tablet at home. I immediately went women’s room and took my phone and I dial one of my brother’s numbers but as I remember what happened yesterday immediately i cut the call. I don’t want to speak to them, especially now, so I searched my phone to see if anyone else could help me this time. then I finally find someone who can help me, I immediately dial his number.

After a few rings, he picked up my call.

On phone

y/n: Oppa....Can you please come to my school now? “I said weak tone.”

???: what happened dear? Why are you talking like this?

y/n: oppa, I eat peanuts so I can’t breathe properly and I forget my tablet at home please help me.

???: are you crazy y/n? You know you have a peanut allergy, so why did you eat it? he started to yell at me.”

y/n: can you please stop yelling at me? Nothing will happen if you yell at me now so please help me oppa.

???: okay fine, I’m coming

Y/n:  oppa... hurry up, I can't hold it much longer.

Call ended

Rest of the time I stayed in the women's room. 30 min later the bell rang and now lunch break, so I slowly went to my cafeteria to meet my friends now I need them more. Once I reach the cafeteria I went to them and sat in my place. In my goodness, my brothers didn’t come to the cafeteria today.

Lisa: y/n!!! Why did you leave mid of the lecture? And Where have you been all this time?

I didn’t answer her question. I rest my head on the table and try to control myself. But suddenly I feel cold water in my head so get back to my consciousness. I turn and look at the person, it’s one of Sana unnie bullies. I don’t have any strength to fight her so I tried to ignore her.

Jiho: what you want bi^th? “she went to fight with her but I stopped her.”

y/n: it’s okay jiho let her be, I don’t want to waste my time on her, let’s go I need to change.

I was walking away when she kicked my leg and pushed me down. now everyone looks at us. I gathered all my strength and try to get up from the floor but she push me again then she try to salp me but someone held her hand and slapped her so hardly that’s made her cry.

???: how dare you touch my sister?

he runs to me and picks me in his arm. I slowly look at him.

y/n: chan oppa... “Then I fainted in his arm.”

Chanyeol is Jiho's brother and he always treats y/n as his own sister. he loves y/n as much as he loves jiho and he is a doctor so he knows y/n’s condition very well that’s why y/n called him.

Chanyeol pov:

y/n called me and told me that she eats peanuts, and can’t breathe properly. I started to worry about her, so I immediately head to her school. when I reach school, I called her but didn't pick up my calls, so I call jiho she told me everyone was in the cafeteria.  There I saw a random girl try to slap her, my blood started to boil. I went to her and held her hand and slapped her so hard. Then I run to y/n and pick her in my arm, she looks so weak. Then fainted.

Chan: shit!! I should start her treatment immediately.  "Her my friends run to me."

Jiho: Oppa....What happened to her? “she asks while crying.”

Chan: I will tell you later, now you tell me where is the nursing room.

Jennie: I will show you “Tears dropped in her eyes.”

He picked her up in the bridal style and took her to the nursing room.

Meanwhile

BTS pov

We are in our private room because we’re not in the mood to eat anything. Our man called taehyung on the phone and told him that some girl was beating our sister.

we immediately run to there, When we went there if y/n was lying on the ground she looks pale and weak and a girl went to slap her, we got very angry and went to stop her.. But suddenly some guy came and held her hand and slapper her so hardly

then he call our sister his sister, We were very shocked and confused to hear that.  he moves towards to y/n and picks her in his arm. After that, she fainted, and we started to get worried, he picked y/n and go to the nursing room so we decide to follow them.  

He reached the nursing room and then laid y/n in the bed he took some drugs from his bag and went to inject her but BTS stopped him.

Jungkook: stop!! Who are you? What are you trying to do with my sister? “he looks at him full of anger.”

Chan: I’m the one who has to ask this to you, who the hell are you guys? And why should I tell you everything?

Namjoon: because we’re her brother’s and we want to know what happens to her.

Jiho: Oppa!! They’re y/n’s step-brothers.

Jimin: we are not her step brothers we’re her –

Jin holds his hand and signals him to not tell anything in front of them. so he stopped.

Chan: if you guys are not her step brothers then who are you?

Jin: he means we’re like her real brother’s now tell me what happens to my sister, and who are you to her?

Chan: I’m Chanyeol, Jiho's elder brother and I know y/n since her childhood. She is also like my sister.

Suga: why did you come here?

Chan: I come here to help y/n because she has a peanut allergy and she eat peanuts today because of that she can’t breathe properly so she call me and ask my help.

hearing that bts become sad and also disappointed because y/n in a bad condition but she didn’t call them the instant she call someone, it’s hurt their heart so badly.

Then Chanyeol injects the drag into y/n body.

Taehyung: how is she?

Chan: she is okay now, take good care of her.

Chan and her friends have left the room and now she and bts only in this room they all sit around her and look at her worriedly.

Taehyung: it’s all my fault hyung, I’m the one who told her to stay away from us, and now she started to stay away from us.

Jhope: now stop blaming yourself tae. Everything will get normal.  We need to wait.

Jimin: how long hyung? did you see she had an emergency but she didn’t call us, an instant of she call that guy.

Jungkook: jimin hyung is right, we are her brother, not him then why did she call him instant of us, I’m really disappointed.

Jin: you think you’re the only one who gets disappointed. we’re also disappointed in her but we need to understand she needs some time to forget everything.

Namjoon: and she is our sister. she'll come back to us, so stop talking nonsense. we will wake up her.

A few min later she open her eyes and saw her brothers sitting around her bed.

y/n: oppa “I said weak tone.”

Jin: Princess, you woke up. How did feel now?

y/n: good. Where is chan oppa?

Her question saddened them, they had been worrying about her condition all this time but when she woke up and asked someone else it hurt them even more, but they didn't show it.

Namjoon: he said he wants to finish some important work so he left earlier.

I just nodded

Jungkook: Why didn't you call us when you were in an emergency?

y/n: hmm... Sorry oppa, I don’t want to bother you and Chan oppa is a doctor and he knows my condition very well that’s why I called him.

Jhope: you’re not bothering us sunshine. You are our sister and our responsibility is to take care of you, so don't think like that anymore, whatever your problem is, call us first.

y/n: okay oppa, can we go home? I’m so tired

Suga: okay let’s go.

Then we drove home.

Time skip at midnight.

Eomma don't leave me please, I can’t leave without you, please wake up eomma, please someone help. suddenly the car blast

 y/n: eommaaa!!!

I woke up from my sleep and breath heavily, this nightmare is make me crazy. I tried to sleep again but I couldn’t and I felt trusty so I went out of my room and go to the kitchen to drink some water.

After drinking water I walk back to my room but in the middle of the way I stopped and saw Mrs. Kim's room. I walk towards her room and stand in front of the door, then I try to open it. but I stopped when I remembered want Ms. Cha told me a few days ago.

Flashback:

y/n pov

I try to explore this house then one room catch my eye so I decide to explore it and I tried to open the door but someone stopped me.

???: don’t open the door miss y/n.

I turn and look at the person, it’s Ms. Cha, she walks towards me.

y/n: why?

ms. cha: this is Mrs. Kim's room and no one can enter this room without Mr. Kim's permission including young masters. So please don’t try to open it or else you will get into big trouble.

Then she dragged me into another hallway.

Present:

I slowly open the door and went inside then close the door behind me.

I was looking at the room interior, then my eyes fell on one picture which is hanging on the wall near the bed, I slowly walk towards that picture and look that it carefully. It's Mr.Kim and Mrs. Kim's wedding image. I look at the picture few min and smiled.

y/n: hey eomma... You look so beautiful in this picture.

y/n: do you know eomma, Your son's has found the truth about me? they think I lost my memory but I didn’t lose any of my memories, I remember every single thing in my past how they used to love me, care for me, and protect me. and I never thought that my lovable and caring brothers changed into scary devils, But I can’t hate them because love them more and I know they love me too.

Yesterday I almost get caught by my brothers but Ms. Cha saved me.

Yesterday outside of the meeting room.

y/n: so, they found the truth huh? I have to finish my work before I get to know about my plan.

Accidentally my hand hit the flower vase and it fell on the floor.

Jungkook: what was that, I think someone is outside let me check.

y/n: shit!!!

y/n pov:

I was about the run but I saw Ms. Cha walk towards me, I got tensed up, what if she saw everything?

Ms. Cha: miss y/n, what are you doing here?

y/n:…..

mr. cha: are you trying to eavesdrop young master’s conversation?

y/n: hmm.. please don’t tell this to anyone, I won’t do it again. please help me in this time, if they find out I was eavesdropping on their conversation. they'll punish me again. “I look at her innocently.”

she was about to say something but the door burst open, so she immediately hide me behind the wall, and signal me to go to my room. I immediately went to my room without knowing anyone.

As I reach my room I started to think about what happened in my past, and tears come out from my eyes.

Flashback

6 years before.

I get a gun shoot and my mom picked me up and drive to the hospital, but in the middle of the way our car was hit by a truck and we both fell on the cliff.

Little y/n: eomma!! look at me... please don’t leave me alone eomma “I cried."

Then she opens her eyes and looks at me.

Mrs. Kim: y/n dear!! just run out from here and never come back.

Little y/n: eomma, what are you taking? I can’t leave you here alone.

Mrs. Kim: listen to me y/n, just go, and promise me you'll never come back to your father again. "she faints."

y/n: eomma!! Wake up!! Please…….. I promise you eomma, I never come back here.

Then I get out of the car and the car blust in front of my eyes,

y/n: eomma..

I cried a lot and then I run away from there, I finally reach an empty road and tried to get someone help but no one helped me. I feel dizzy because I lose a lot of blood, so I faint middle of the road.

A few days later

I woke up and saw I’m in the hospital and also I saw someone sitting beside my bed. She looks at me and smiles.

???: finally you awake, how do you feel?

I look at her confused face.

y/n: I’m fine. Why I’m here? And who are you?

???: oh I’m Dr. Kang and On my way to my house I saw you passed out in the middle of the road. you hurt badly so I brought you here.

Then doctors come inside my room and started to ask questions

Docter: hey kid... Did you remember your name? Where are your parents?

y/n: doctor.... I don’t remember anything.

“I lied because I promised my mom I never go back to dad.”

Docter: I think she lost her memory. What we will do now Dr. Kang?

Dr. Kang: it’s okay doctor, I will take care of her.

After a few months, I fully recovered then she took me to America where she raised me as her daughter I also considered her as my mother and loved her very much.

present

I never want to come back to Korea, but a few months before I find out that the car accident is not really an accident it’s already planned and someone wants to kill me and my mom, and also I know my family hiding something from me, so I decided to find out the true myself, that’s why come back here again. If my brothers and my dad know about this, they won't let me find the truth. That's why I hide everything from them and I pretend like I lost my memory

y/n: I’m sorry eomma, I couldn’t keep my promise but now I promise you. I will find out that bastard who ruined our happy family and I will give justice for your death. He will get what he deserves. He destroyed our family.  now I will destroy him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 21.8K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
11K 379 18
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...
105K 2.9K 37
A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After many years her mom decided to re-merry...
147K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...