SITUATIONSHIP

By strugglinlatinx

Cassandra and Trey have been best friends since they met in college. Their friendship was built on honesty an... More

The Situationship
The Run-in
Condoms?
Not So Soft
Word Vomit
Can We Talk?
Why Does it Hurt?
Roses
How Many Shots Does it Take?
Study Date
How Much Can You Lift?
Three's a Crowd?
Throuple
Morning News
Mother Knows Best
Green-Eyed Monster
Ten White Toes
Ink
Unexpected
Father of the Year
Home is Where the Heart Is
Mine
Blood is Thicker than Water
Hello, Sunshine
Your Sister Knows Best

Yearning

2 0 0
By strugglinlatinx

My eyes fell on Trey, waiting for me outside of my last lecture for the day. He was wearing a plain black tee and grey sweats that had my mind in the gutter. I could clearly see the print of his dick through them. Ever since Rome came over last week, they had both been less physically intimate with me. At most, their hands would linger, and I could tell they were holding themselves back. It honestly had begun to bother me recently. So, I took it upon myself to see how long they could go without giving into it by wearing my most appealing outfits. And by that, I meant provocative.

Trey looked up from his oh so interesting phone, and his eyes widened briefly before glaring at the guys in my lecture that had been eyeing me since I had walked in. I could feel their eyes on me, but I only wanted his right now. He had never been the jealous type with his previous girlfriend or girls he had been interested in. It caught me by surprise when he moved towards me, hand sliding around my waist as he gave the stank eye to the men looking at me. He was practically dragging me away from everyone.

"Trey, slow down," I whined.

He grumbled but slowed his steps. Trey's fingers were digging into my hip slightly.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Did Rome see this before leaving you this morning?" He asked.

I'm grinning on the inside but give him a small frown, "What do you mean?"

His eyes move over me slowly, eyes lingering on my chest and my thighs. I had worn a crop top without a bra today and a rather small skirt. I was worried the entire morning that I would drop something and give everyone quite a show. Unfortunately, the only things anyone could look at in that freezing lecture were my nipples straining against the fabric of my top.

"I'm not trying to be that guy," he muttered.

"What guy, Trey?"

"The boyfriend that has an issue with what his girlfriend wears." He looks upset to even say it.

I press against his chest, arms sliding around his neck, "You don't like my outfit? I didn't really have many options this morning because I forgot to do laundry. I didn't even have clean underwear."

His breath hitched at the last sentence. "Tell me you're wearing underwear right now, Cass."

I bite my lip, "And if I'm not?"

Trey curses and kisses me hard, "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?"

"Doing what?" I keep playing the innocent act.

"Come with me." He drags me to his car and opens the door to the backseat. "Get in."

"But we're still near campus. If-"

"Cassandra. Get in the fucking car."

My thighs clench and I can feel myself leak at his tone. I quickly get in and he pushes me down, shutting the door behind him. He crawls between my legs to kiss me again. His hands slide my skirt up my thighs.

"Papi," I whimper.

He groans when his hand moves to my dripping sex. "You're so wet."

I moan as he keeps touching me, his lips moving to my neck and down the small valley of my chest. "Please don't stop," I beg him.

His head keeps moving down my body until its between my thighs. The sound that leaves my lips can only be described as lewd. And the sound he makes in response is positively feral. My thighs tremble as he gives me a hot lick, tongue playing with my most sensitive parts.

"You taste so fucking good," he groans, teeth gently biting me. I moan at that, and he slides his fingers inside me. The slight burn of me stretching being replaced with pleasure as his fingers curl inside me. I needed this so bad. It's making my tummy tight with tension. Trey stops his sucking when I'm practically over the edge.

He looks troubled.

"Trey?"

"I don't have a condom, Cass," he says sadly.

I trace his bulge with my foot, "It's okay." His eyes widen at that and I frown, "What?"

"Are you sure? I can try to-"

I lean up to kiss him, fingers sliding his pants down, "I want you inside me."

"Fuck," he mutters as I guide him inside me. "I'll pull out."

"If you can," I tease.

Trey sinks deep into me and my back arches off the backseat in pleasure. His teeth move to my nipple to give it a soft tug. My hands move up under the back of his shirt, digging into his skin as he slides in and out of me. His hands are set by my head, holding his weight off of me. We're fogging up the windows in his car as we keep going.

***********

I waited patiently in the car for Trey while fixing my hair. He parked us outside the pharmacy after we finished our little marathon in his backseat. I had faint marks all over my hips and chest. When Trey came, he-

"I got you some water," Trey said as he got into the car, handing me a plastic bag. In the bag was Plan B and two water bottles. I gave one to him and popped the pill into my mouth. He had looked so nervous when he realized he finished inside me and not on my thighs as he had told me he would.

"Trey, look at me." His eyes move to me, full of regret. But I take his hand, "I'm your girlfriend. I trust you to follow through with solutions when you make a mistake. I'm not mad at you. I wasn't exactly helping you pull out." I can feel the flush coat my cheeks, "And I sort of like how you're spilling down my thighs right now."

He inhales sharply at that, "Cass, you can't tell me that."

"Why not? You're mine." I kiss his jaw. "I didn't know you were so pent up."

"Rome and I have been trying to give you less to worry about. I know your dad's condition can take a toll on you. We weren't sure you even wanted anything sexual for a while. Maybe we should've talked about it instead of just doing as we thought you wanted."

"It's okay. I know you both do it out of love for me. I love you both for it. But I have needs, too." I lick his neck, "Now take me to Rome's because I want both of you right now."

"Yes, ma'am." He set the car in gear and drove to his and Rome's building.

I smiled at him as he led me into the building once we got there. He buzzed Rome's door and my giant boyfriend opened the door. His forehead was a little damp. And he was slightly out of breath.

I cocked my head to the side, "Rome, were you doing something?"

He cleared his throat, "I was just uh..." his eyes moved to Trey for a moment. "Wait, why do you look like you-"

I push him inside his apartment, "Trey, shut the door behind you." I push Rome down onto his couch, sliding his pants down do find his cock slick with lube. I look at Rome blankly, "What were you doing?"

Trey glances towards Rome's bedroom, "Is there someone here?"

"The fuck? No." Rome grumbles. "I was jacking off, Cass. That's all I was doing." He clears his throat, "I was watching that little video you made me."

I flush, "You were?"

He grins, "I was. It's really such a nice video." He finally looks at what I'm wearing and raises a brow, "you went to campus looking like this?"

"Calm down, DAD! Didn't know I needed your permission to wear this."

Rome smacks my ass, "Better correct that tone. And that's not what you call me."

I whine, "Daddy, enough."

"Strip, baby girl. I'm tired of playing the nice guy. Trey's done it long enough, but I need you right now."

I slide the skirt off and the top off. Rome's eyes move to between my thighs where Trey's cum is still staining my skin. A smirk lifts his lips at the sight of it.

"You bred our girl?" Rome gives me a scorching look, "It's only fair if I do, too, no?"

"I didn't mean to, it just... She didn't let go." Trey mutters.

I nod, "But he's right. It's only fair." Rome pulls me onto his lap and fills me, which draws a cry of pleasure from my lips. "Daddyyyy," I whine.

"Trey, why don't you fill her mouth. Seems she can't keep quiet. Can't have too many noise complaints." Rome says.

Trey doesn't need to be told twice and I find myself in a state of euphoria once again.

************

My body is still humming with pleasure as I lay on the couch. My head on Trey's lap, my feet on Rome's lap. Rome is massaging my feet, and Trey is massaging my scalp.

"That feels really nice."

"Your feet looked tired," Rome said.

"She's gotta carry around that ass all day, I'd imagine they would be," Trey jokes.

I flush, "Shut up."

Rome brings my foot to his mouth and sucks my toes. It makes my spine tingle and tummy feel heavy. A sound escapes my mouth that surprised not just me but the two men with me as well.

"What was that?"

I look away. "I don't know."

Trey looks curious, "Do it again, Rome."

I pull my foot from his grasp, "I'm tired. Knock it off. Both of you."

"I kind of like when you tell us what to do." Rome tells me, massaging my feet again.

"And I like it when my boyfriends aren't teaming up to pick on me."

"Sorry," Trey says softly, fingers caressing my cheek.

"Yeah, yeah." I mutter, looking away.

"Is it bad if I say I wouldn't mind the plan b not working?"

I gasp at Rome's words, "EXCUSE ME!?"

"What? Even if it's Trey's, I wouldn't mind. It just kind of satisfies that primal part of my brain. The desire to reproduce and all." He explained. Then his eyes turned predatory, "But if Trey puts a baby in you, I get to do it next. Only fair, right?"

I blush madly, "You're insane."

"Honestly, Rome, you know it's probably yours if she is. Your dick probably punched a hole straight into her ovaries." Trey teases.

I laugh at that, "Trey, are you feeling inadequate?"

He smirks, "No. How can I when you scream for it whenever it's inside you?"

My entire body was as red as a tomato, "You hang out with Rome too much," I blurt out.

"Oh, sweetheart, don't blame me. It was definitely your pussy that made him like that."

"So crass, the both of you." I sneered.

Rome smirked, "Says our girlfriend who was crying... what was it Trey?"

"Give me your cock, Daddy, I wanna be full of your cuuuuuum." Trey imitated me.

I got up off their laps, "You're both assholes."

"Babe, come on," Rome chuckles.

"Fuck both of you!" I shout.

"Cass, wait," Trey says softly.

"You both take it too far.  I was just trying to relax for once." I pull on my clothes. "Maybe I should just go see if Kai wants to take me out again and-"

"We're not playing the jealousy game, Cass." Trey cuts me off.

"You go get tongued down by some chick out of spite and see what happens, baby girl. You won't be able to walk once I'm done with you." I swallow nervously at Rome's tone.

"Apologize, or I'll go." I stand my ground, "Both of you."

Trey frowns, "Cassie, you know we were just poking fun.  We didn't mean to hurt you in any way."

"Baby girl, you know I love learning new things about you.  Most of the time it's sexual in context.  But truthfully, you've been distant emotionally lately so what else are we to do?"

I look at my feet as if they're the most entertaining things I've seen.

"Hey, now," Trey tilts my chin up, "Look at us."

I look at him and Rome.  Both men looking concerned.  My eyes water the longer they look at me.

"Baby girl," Rome sighs, "Come here."

I get onto his lap and he holds me on his couch.  Holds me as I sob into his neck. 

"Do you want Jess instead?" Trey asks.

"No, I just... I don't want to lose him.  As much as we've grown apart these last few years, I still love him.  He just doesn't see how much everyone loves him and knows he can get better if he tries."

"Pulling away from us isn't gonna prevent more heatbreak, Cass," Trey tells me.  "If anything, you running off to who all knows will only make it happen faster.  Cassandra, you know I'd never dream of hurting you."

"Me either, doll face.  You turned me off the quick and easy life.  It's hard to imagine you not here."

I kiss Rome's cheek, "I'm sorry."

"What about me?" Trey whines.

I smile softly, "I'm sorry to you, too. Come here."

He leans down, and I give him a soft kiss, "You're too gorgeous."

"She knows," Rome says, grabbing my ass.

"Pervert." I mutter.

"What did you say?"

"That you're a pervert." I repeat.

He pushes me onto the couch and tickles me. 

"NO! ROME STOP!" I giggle relentlessly.

"Who's the Pervert?"

"I am!" I cry.

He chuckles, kissing my face, "See? Easy to admit, huh?"

I push him off, "You're mean."

"Just love mean is all." Rome corrects.

I roll my eyes, "Sure."

"Get dressed, I'm starving." Trey says as his stomach grumbles.

"Cass knows how to work up your appetite for sure," Rome winks at me.

I get off his lap, "Go dress, I'm hungry too."

Rome smirks but keeps his mouth shut at the glare I throw his way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...
16.2K 415 33
He falls first, boss x assistant, roommates. Cassandra has been working for Ryder Lockhart for years now as his assistant. It was inevitable that lon...
796 101 48
NOTE;;((previously called Never Thought That This Would Happen)) Two young best friends have left their parents nests and are now out in the world by...
4.1K 174 33
When I follow his gaze- I realise he's been staring at her the whole time. My heart shatters. How could I have been so blind? Adelyn hasn't noticed...