ʟɪʟ ᴅᴜʀᴋ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ

Av WrittenByStacia

In which a girl unexpectedly meets her long lost sister, who also happens to be her twin. - slow updates Mer

0.01🦋
0.02🦋
0.03🦋
0.04🦋
0.05🦋
0.06🦋
0.07🦋
0.08🦋
0.09🦋
0.10🦋
0.11🦋
0.12🦋
0.13🦋
0.14🦋
0.15🦋
0.16🦋
0.17🦋
0.18🦋
0.19🦋
0.20🦋
0.21🦋
0.22🦋
0.23🦋
0.24🦋
0.25🦋
0.26🦋
0.27🦋
0.28🦋
0.29🦋
0.30🦋
0.31🦋
0.32🦋
0.33🦋
0.34🦋
0.35🦋
0.36🦋
0.37🦋
0.38🦋
0.39🦋
0.40🦋
0.41🦋
0.43🦋
0.44🦋
0.45🦋
0.46🦋
0.47🦋
0.48🦋
0.49🦋
0.50🦋
0.51🦋
0.52🦋

0.42🦋

2.3K 126 22
Av WrittenByStacia

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
11 am

Jaleah slowly opened her eyes, groaning lowly at how bright it was. She slowly blinked trying to adjust her vision, feeling something covering her mouth.

She looked down at herself in confusion noticing that her hands were tied behind her back and that she was in a moving vehicle.

Her heart sped up as she began to panic trying to get her hands out of the rope that was tied around her wrist.

The car soon came to a stop, gaining her attention as she looked up seeing her door being opened, her eyes locking with her uncle Peter.

Her eyes widened as he reached for her but she tried moving outta his way. He said something but she couldn't hear him, before he forced her still, placing her hearing aid on her ear.

"Doing to fucking much." Peter mumbled in annoyance before letting her go and slamming the car door shut, getting back in the drivers seat.

Jaleah sat quietly as she watched him turn on his phone, typing away at it. While he was distracted she tried to wiggle her hands out of these tight ass ropes, bruising her wrist in the process.

Jaleah was so confused. She couldn't remember how she ended up here. The last thing she remembered was leaving Walmart with Savanna.

"You know what's so funny?" Peter asked her breaking the silence. "I thought you was dead. You've been out for two days, I was on my way to dump your body." He laughed.

Jaleah sat in silence, horrified. He was laughing like someone said the funniest shit on earth. What the fuck was funny about this situation?

Peters phone rang causing him to pick it up, making a sharp left leaving the random parking lot he had pulled into.

"Hello." Peter spoke into the phone. "She just woke up. Call Pedro and tell him ima be on my way to him in 2 hours if he still wanna see her."

"No way, I thought she was dead." Jaleah heard the person he was on the phone with say. "2 hours though? Where you going?"

"I'm finna swing by Samuel house to get her cleaned up and changed into some new, clean clothes. If she showed up how she looked now then that'd be a few thousand off. You know how picky he is."

"Yeah, ima call Pedro and see if he still wanna see her. If not, I got a guy from Japan who might be interested."

"Alright Victor, I'll call you back when I'm on my way to meet him." Peter said before ending the call, glancing at Jaleah through the mirror.

He looked back at the road before reaching back, causing Jaleah to instantly try to dodge his touch.

"Calm the hell down, Journey." Peter mugged her before ripping the tape off Jaleah's mouth, causing her to wince in pain.

"Help!" She instantly started screaming, staring outta the window that appeared to be tinted.

"Shut the fuck up." Peter said, shushing her. "Nobody give a fuck about you no more, you been gone for 2 days. Everybody think you dead, I sent them a picture of your body."

"What?" Jaleah mumbled in disbelief.

"Shit, I thought you was dead too. If only you pretended for 30 minutes longer." Peter said, laughing once again. "I was gone bury you right next to Brianna."

Jaleah looked at him at the mention of her godmother, her eyes watering as tears slowly slid down her cheeks.

"I still remember that night as if it was yesterday. We were so drunk off our asses that we didn't even know that we were about to hit yall car. The snow ain't make it no better. Y'all car spun a little, hit a tree and Brianna was dead on impact."

Jaleah silently listened. She didn't know what happened that night or how she ended up with them, so she was curious about his side of the story.

"We was gone drive off but Katrina had a good heart. Too fucking good of a heart." Peter said clenching his jaw. "When she saw little ole you lying in the back seat unconscious but breathing, she didn't wanna leave you there to die."

He explained how Katrina took her to their car to get her all warmed up while him and Samantha, Jaleah's aunt drove Brianna's car into a nearby lake with her body inside.

"The next day when you woke up you would not stop crying for your sister. I wanted to smother you, but Katrina wasn't having it."Peter said letting out a low chuckle. "Did you know you wasn't deaf before all of that happened? You slowly lost your hearing after the crash."

"Where's Savanna?" Jaleah broke her silence, slightly wincing in pain from the throbbing feeling in her head.

"Savanna? She's safe, don't worry." Peter said as he glanced at Jaleah through the rear view. "You know she set this whole thing up? You shouldn't even be worried about her."

Jaleah blinked, "Your lying."

"Why would I lie? What would I gain from that?" Peter questioned, making a turn onto the highway.

"She— She wouldn't do that. She wouldn't." Jaleah mumbled shaking her head in disbelief.

"But she did though." Peter told her, leaving Jaleah to think as his phone rung. "Hello?"

"Pedro still wanna see her. He said to meet him at the usual spot." The man from before told Peter.

"Alright, I'll let you know when I'm on my way." Peter told him before hanging up.

"Where— Where are you taking me?" Jaleah asked and Peter stayed silent. "Where are you taking me?" Jaleah asked once again.

"Gosh you're annoying. Making me regret not killing you." Peter mugged her. "I tried, trust. I shot up your house, burnt up your other house, I even persuaded that old lady into putting nuts into her cake. Everything I fucking did, you would not fucking die."

"That was you?" Jaleah asked. She was in shock. He was confessing to everything and it was starting to make sense.

Jaleah was mind boggled. Him going outta his way to do all that was crazy. He had to much time on his hands when he shoulda put that energy into a job.

"My mom got locked up because of you. You basically killed both my sisters. I wanted you dead." Peter stared her in the eyes through the rear view mirror. "After the whole allergic reaction shit, I took it as a sign from god. He clearly didn't want me to kill you, so why not make a profit off you instead?"

"A profit?" Jaleah's eyes widened, seeing where this was going.

"Yeah. Pedro's paying me a million for you." Peter told her, causing her mouth to drop. "My exact reaction. Shit had me thinking, if I'm making a mil off you imagine how much he'd pay if he knew you had a twin too."

"You bet not have— Where is she?" Jaleah sat up in the backseat eyes widening.

"Relax, she ain't here. I thought about it though. I followed her around the store for a bit but I think she noticed cause her boyfriend came out of nowhere. I was so close." Peter shook his head at the thought.

"Leave her alone." Jaleah told him trying to slide her hand out of the ropes. She almost had it.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah." Peter rolled his eyes. If he wanted Jasmine next he would have her. "We almost at Samuels house, remember him? We gone get you cleaned up then take you to Pedro so I can get this shit over with. I need my fucking money."

Jaleah didn't say anything as she stared out of the window in silence, her hands were finally free. She was just waiting on an opportunity.

Eventually they made it to Samuels house where Peter parked infront of his driveway. He got out of the car and Jaleah prepared herself, adjusting her position.

"Did you find an outfit?" Peter asked Samuel who stood by his front door and nodded.

As soon as Peter opened up the door Jaleah instantly kicked him in his dick, causing him to bend over and groan only for her to kick him in his head, making him fall back.

Jaleah instantly got out of the car, stumbling some before she took off down the street trying to find someone.

"Get her, dumbass!" Peter yelled at Samuel to which she heard footsteps behind her.

She continued running, swallowing harshly as she began to feel nauseous.  She eventually stumbled across a corner store in which she ran into it, gaining the cashiers attention.

"Can I help you?" The women asked her and Jaleah made her way to the counter.

"I need help. Can- Can you call the police? My uncle kidnapped me." Jaleah told the women and she instantly picked up her phone, dialing 911.

"Oh my god, you're the missing girl." The women mumbled as she waited on the dispatcher to answer. "I need an officer down here at 3321 mitchell avenue. I think I found the missing girl." She told them, eyeing Jaleah.

Jaleah blinked before rubbing her eye, the lights inside the store hurting her eyes.

"Journey? There you are." Jaleah heard before she turned around seeing Peter who wore a worried look. "I've been looking for you all over. We need to get you to the hospital."

Peter quickly came over to her before she could process it and hugged her, pushing her face into his chest as he pressed a gun to her stomach.

"Sir—

"My daughter ran off after our car crashed. Someone offered to give us a ride to the hospital, sorry for the inconvenience." Peter smiled as the women shook her head.

"Come now." She told the dispatcher, catching Peters attention.

"Who is that? Who the fuck you on the phone with?" Peter questioned, his whole act dropping.

"The police. Let her go and leave." The women told him causing Peter to remove the gun from against Jaleah, shooting the women in her stomach.

"No!" Jaleah screamed as the women fell to the ground. Peter instantly picked Jaleah up, throwing her over his shoulder and running out of the store. "Stop!" She cried.

He ran to his car that Samuel had pulled up for them and pushed her in the back before getting in himself. Samuel sped off in the direction of his house.

"I thought you were fucking smarter then that, Journey!" Peter yelled at her, looking back at her from the front seat.

"I fucking told you to wait until tonight so if shit like this happened, she'd have nowhere to run to!" Samuel yelled as he pulled into his driveway.

"I would've drew more attention from cops if I did it tonight! Look at how fucking tinted my windows is, I'm suspicious already!" Peter yelled back at him.

Samuel opened his garage and got out of the car, getting into his car so he could move it so Peter can park his car in there.

"Why the fuck we ain't do this shit in the first place?" Peter mumbled, climbing into the drivers seat and pulling forward into the garage.

Jaleah watched as the garage door shut behind them, Peter getting out of the car opening the back door once again.

"Get the fuck out." He told her but Jaleah didn't move. She was going to put up as much of a fight as she could. She did not want to get sold.

"Get the fuck outta the car, Journey!" Samuel yelled at her and Jaleah looked at him, realizing who he was. He was Samathas ex boyfriend.

She understood why he was helping Peter now. Samuel blamed Jaleah for Samantha's overdose just like Peter, as if Jaleah was the one who stuck the needle in her arm.

Peter reached into the car, grabbing Jaleah and dragging her out of it as she screamed.

"Let me go!" She screamed kicking her feet at him.

"Shut the bitch up." Samuel told Peter.

"I can't. If I hit her and she bruise, i'm not getting paid the full amount. Meaning you not getting your cut, dumbass." Peter told him, causing Samuel to come over and help.

Samuel grabbed her arms while Peter grabbed her legs and they brought her into the house.

"Stop!" Jaleah screamed feeling completely helpless. They tossed her on the couch, causing her to roll off and onto the floor before backing up against the wall.

Samuel walked away before coming back with a towel and wash cloth in his hand, tossing is roughly at her.

"Shower."

A/N: I miss the activity feed bro. I use to steal all y'all books and they was hella good too.

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.4M 46.6K 32
Slendy needs more Creepypastas. So he takes Splendy's advice and makes a summer camp to train some chosen kids to become Creepypastas. He sends out l...
110K 3K 26
No description. Read to find out.
943K 57.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
179K 5.1K 56
Not all bad boys are bad, most are cute, most don't really act as bad boys, they just look like one. Remember that. Just like how the saying goes: "...