GlitchDust's alternative

By KRDZ_Knight

This plays like the original version with some few faces and familiar events. However, what sets apart the or... More

Split paths
Dusting things up
There is a Glitch in the timeline
Determined Promise
Golden Justice
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 1
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 2
Hatred filled Nightmares- part3
Hatred filled Nightmares- part DT
DT-Tale
DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence
Resting and Explanation
GlitchDust's Alternative info
Alliance formed
Traveling or Fighting through the TransVoid
Battle of Decaying DETERMINATION
Battle of the TransVoid
Unexpected Plans
Story of the Soul
Burntale and its story
Story and Ink
UNKNOWN
New Soul

Brave into the Abyss

461 8 12
By KRDZ_Knight

It has been a week since the first travel to different universes. Since Murder had brought the Bad Time Trio into his AU, his friends and families has to let them live inside their homes. Everyone that knows Murder's story had been told it to the three of them and needless to say, that is just strait up tragic. Swap-Paps has been with Toriel and Asgore for somethings, while both Chara had a sparring and training with one another. And finally, Sans is hanging out with Murder who is also training his new abilities that has been gained ever since with the Murder Time Trio. And right now, Murder is taking a break after some hours of practicing. Sans offered some water as he spoke out.

"Wow, for a version of me, you sure is hell of an energetic."

Murder nodded as he drank the whole bottle before speaking.

"Ya, you could say that, ever since I absorb the physicality of all of the monsters in the Underground which that includes Undyne and Asgore. That also increase since I also absorb Bête's strength who she also absorbs the countless powerful souls, who also fuse with Akumu who's her other half in order to gain her true form with her true power, and I absorb it all. And on top of that, I was able to gain Hate and turn it into Animosity. And another top of that, my DT and along with Animosity has been increasing to the point where you see what I can do."

Sans is taking a moment to think about what is just said before speaking out.

"Well, you got a point in that. What you said is true, then that means you're in a league on your own."

Murder nodded before asking Sans.

"Gotta question if you're ok me asking?"

Sans nodded before Murder continues.

"I know that you don't like me and yet, you're here hanging out with me. So, why is that the case?"

Sans sigh as he answers the question.

"Well, your brother has been urging me to have at least a good term with you and I in order to for us to work together if the situation is called for it, and he told me that since I would have to see you again, at least there will be no resentment between us. That is what he told me."

Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Well, that is Paps for you. Although, he has a point in that we need to work together as well as possible in order to have a chance to fight Nightmare, who is the real enemy."

Sans nodded as he spoke out.

"Well, that is logical thinking."

They agree that is the reason why Paps is urging Sans to have a bond with Murder. After few times have pass, Sans is leaving to see Papyrus of this AU. Murder continues training with his power of Rhabdophobia and the Chroma-Hands. After minutes of practicing, he decides to wonder deep into the forest in order to at least get a better grasp of his powers.

Few Hours later

He is walking towards a river and sees it is flowing. He then was thinking to himself.

'What is happening to me? First my dreams that scares me out, then my DT and Animosity increasing to the point where I manage to fully absorb both Chroma-Hands, and Rhabdophobia. Maybe I should ask Alphys to check my soul for somethings has happened. But then again, I already tried that, and it seems to be fine. So, answer me!'

Before he has a chance to do that, He sense something, or someone has entered to his AU. Seeing that is happening again, Murder teleports to where the source is. Once there, he sees the two Sanses who just entered to his AU.

The two are interesting to say the least. The first one has black tear marks on his face reaching down his lower jaw. He has a two-orange gauntlet with black heart hole in it. He is wearing sweater, black pants, and shoes. And finally, his soul appears, and it has two of them, with one is bravery and a monster soul. The second one is shorter than a first one. Has jacket that run down all the way to the button ankle. He wears his black shorts with cyan stripes. And finally, he has flip flops that has crystals. Both looks around as one of them spoke out.

"You think this is the place were a Dust-Sans would come here who is the one that gone rogue from Nightmare, Delta?"

This shocks Murder as he never thought that someone had come to him because he gone rouge against Nightmare. But he realizes that that is not the case because he had never met the dude. Then Delta spoke out.

"Ya, apparently this is his next target to be here. So, will just have to be here to stay and do what is must."

Murder was a bit worried that if their coming after him, the disaster will come. As he was about to sneak out of here, Abyss shouted out.

"I sense him, over there!"

All of a sudden, Delta-Blasters and Abyss-Blasters appears and fire to where Murder is. Not wanting to get hit, he summons his own Blasters to counter the two Blasters. Luckily, thanks to his DT and Hate increasing his power, he is able to counter and overpowered both Blasters, much to the shock of both of them. Murder then teleports as far away as he can in order to come up a plan to deal with this. Unfortunately for Murder, he was followed as he was nearly got stab by a Crystal-Spear. Follows by a punch who was nearly landed on to his face if not for his insane reaction time. He teleports into a safe distance and looks at the two of them. He steps back as he spoke out.

"Hey, let's just talk things out or something."

But Abyss shouted out.

"Not gonna listen to an insane version of you!"

Then Delta spoke out.

"Ya, especially you're attacking an AU to gain more power!"

Before Murder can interjects, Delta rush forward and tries to punch him in which Murder just grab the hand and throws him into the ground before dodging a kick from Delta. He then grabs the leg and kick him in the balls, if he even has one. Somehow, it has the same effect as when he kicks the human's balls as Delta is went into the ground, rolling and lashing in pain. Abyss seeing this, decided to join Delta's assault as he tries to stab Murder's head. Unfortunately, Murder grabs the spear and yank it out of his hand and throws it away. He then kicks Abyss away as he spoke out.

"Look you guys, I'm not the Dust-Sans that you know of. Infact, I may believe that what you been told is probably a lie."

But they won't listen as Delta came out from the ground and rush at Murder who is getting tired at this. Delta summons three Delta-Blasters and fired along with his mouth at Murder who just summon a three-layer dome of kindness with three hands and block the attack. Abyss came out of nowhere and tries to attack Murder, only to meet with a dome that is blocking him and magical-Blast into the face as he was sent flying. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"You guys really are not gonna give up, don't you?"

Abyss appears right next to Delta as he spoke out.

"Ya, were not giving up that easily."

Murder rolls his eyes as he knows that they're not gonna listen and will not backing down until they win. He sighs as he spoke out.

"If you're not gonna listen and just be two stubborn bastards, then~"

He summons his purple Fireballs and Magical-Blast as he finishes with a madness in his eyes and crazy smile and Phantom-Papyrus appears right beside him as he speaks with a demonic voice that even frightened both Abyss and Delta.

"We're gonna have a MAD TIME!!!"

And with that they fired in which Delta and Abyss dodges out of the way as Murder proceeded to attack them with the spears and it is glowing yellow. The spears track both of them in which Delta use his Faster-Blaster to destroys the homing spears. Abyss summons his Abyss-Chains and attacks Murder with it. Murder just grabs one of them and use it to swat the rest of them. He then summons his Trident and stab the ground with it before a torrent of fire and create a field of fire. Both sanses steps back as the fire continues burning the area and it is starting to chase after them. Delta and Abyss, not wanting to get burn, both flies out of the ground and into the air to avoid getting burned. But then, a tendril made out of fire appears and tries to grab the both of them in which they avoid them. Then, the flaming tendril form into a firing blade and tries to slash at them. Thanks for years of practicing Fire magic and sparring with Asriel on fire, his pyrokinesis is at the level of that he can make fire constructs and controls them at will. Abyss and Delta tries to clash the blade, but due to it being made out of fire, they got burn through as Delta has burn marks on his arms and Abyss clothes are mostly gone. Once the fire disappears, Delta and Abyss landed into the ground only to meet with tridents rising onto the ground and tries to skewer them alive. Both jump back into the air only to get face first with Arrow-Blasts.  the Blast exploded as they were sent into the ground as Murder spoke out.

"You guys are done?"

The both of them turns and looks at Murder who has an unamused look on his face and is ready to just end the fight. But Abyss and Delta, who is not giving up just yet, especially from a Dust-Sans who is he is going to try and hurt and kills innocent lives to gain more power. Except that is not the case with this Dust-Sans as this one has the happy ending that he got and stop the endless genocide. So, why did he needed more power if he got what he wanted. Delta looks at Abyss and spoke out.

"Guess we didn't have a choice, huh?"

Abyss was contemplating on this before agrees. Murder looks confuse before sensing the power withing them increasing and realizing that is about to happened. They activated their transformation and turns to see Murder with a determined look to bring him down. 

With Delta, his whole body is made golden and has a flaming ball on his hand. With Abyss, he has wings that has a DNA symbol on it. Has sprouts tendril and gain tear marks on his two eyes just like Delta. he is glowing turquoise all over body. And right now, they're going to take down Murder who has a concerned look on his face. Abyss runs forward as using his tendril to try and stab Murder who just got out of the way only to get punch by Delta and sent flying. Abyss rush forwards and firing his Blasters who has been upgraded. Murder did not like this one bit as he continues dodging and moving out of the way. Once Abyss is done, Delta came and punch Murder and sent him into a wall of a mountain that they're in. Abyss then did something that he soon later regrets it. He uses one of his abilities to cleanse him of LV, and evil that has inside of him. Unfortunately, His DT and Hate is preventing that from happening and just force Murder to remember something.

In the memory

He sees that he is in a place that looks like Determino, his home. It is a state of destruction and decay and that worried him. He didn't think his home is destroys and in the states like this. He looks around as he tries to find something to do of this situation. Then, a voice spoke out.

"So, this is the place to be the multiverse's GlitchDust AU it houses."

Murder turns and looks at a skeleton with a golden jacket with markings and a dark gray flipper. He has a look that is saying he is dead inside.

What he found is the person that Murder actually recognize. This is a person that comes from his dreams. the one who did something to him before waking up from it. Then, a voice shouted out.

"So, this is the legendary Dust+."

Murder turns and looks to see another skeleton with black bones and another one with who looks like his normal self except his eyes are that a rainbow. he looks at D+ as he spoke out.

"Let see how the legend said he is. What would you agree, DustDust?"

DD looks at him as he spoke out.

"Agree, let's do this, Hyper."

Hyper-Dust agrees as both charges and attack D+ in an attempt to kill him and take his DT and LV. Unfortunately, they only lasted about 0.000001 second as their heads wear slice off of their bodies and turn into dust in which surprise Murder. D+ just sigh and keep walking forward as Murder decides to follow suit. He and D+ has been walking for a minute until he saw something. He saw, himself?

"What?"

Murder said it as D+ looks at a barely conscious and beaten down Murder. D+ looks at him before tries to kill him. Murder was confused as he spoke to himself.

"Wait, if this is my memory and that is me, then how am I alive?"

Suddenly, a bone is shot the ground in front of D+ in which both he and Murder were confuse until a voice spoke out.

"I don't think that you should get my price D+."

Both turns and looks to see something that Murder was actually shock and his anger is rising for some reason. Maybe it is the state of his world that it is. D+ steps forward as he spoke out.

"And what do you think that you can stop me. Last time I check, this isn't even your multiverse."

This shocks Murder who looks at this entity now name Nightmare, or what should be Nightmare that he sent Killer, Horror, and Insanity to try and take him. But apparently this is not him, but an alternate one that cause this mess. Then again, his Nightmare has a capability to do this, and he is not letting it happen. D+ has a look of confuse and yet, displease that this is happening. D+ blitz forward towards Nightmare with an intimidated look on his face. This made Murder a bit surprise and feels familiar that he himself had done. But suddenly, a Sans that has a cane and a top hat with yellow eyes. He is wearing a black suit that upon close look realize that it is made out of a human. He hits D+ who looks at the guy that hits him as he spoke out.

"Really, you're really a coward, it is because your too weak to face me alone because of my power. So, you call Bill to do your dirty work for you."

Murder looks at D+, then looks at Bill-Sans who just laugh it off as Bill spoke out.

"Why, you're afraid of me?"

But D+ spoke out with a calm voice.

"Did I indicate that I am afraid of you? No, I am not."

This made Bill frown on his face as he spoke out.

"Ok, should we fight or not?"

Then D+ spoke out.

"Sure, but first."

He uses his variant of magic called Red-Mastery grab the unconscious Murder, but before he can destroy the Murder's concepts, Bill came and punch D+ to stop him from erasing D+ as he spoke out.

"Ya, not letting that happened."

As both Bill and D+ rush at each other to fight one and another. Bill summons his One-eyed-Blasters to blast him as D+ dodges it out of the way and use his DT to make his fist glow bright and punch Bill into another AU. few moments later, Bill came back and turn his cane into a scythe and combat D+. D+ summons his bone and block and parry Bill's scythe. D+ then summons his Plus-Blasters and fired and sucks the DT around him and fire at Bill who he summons barrage of One-eyed-Blasters to counter D+'s Blasters. The blast is so big that almost as big as the now ruin city. He then jumps forward and slash Bill before kicks him down into the ground. Murder sees his past self was about to be grab by Nightmare to take him to become a puppet to use. That is about to, until a kid throws a rock at Nightmare as the Kid shouted out.

"No, not letting Uncle Sans be taken by you!"

This shocks Murder and D+ as Nightmare laugh at this as he spoke out.

"Don't you think this guy has done terrible things kid."

But the kid, now reveals to be lily shouted out with tears in her eyes.

"Even if he didn't tell me the whole thing, he told me that he is trying all that he can to do the right thing. Because he said that he is sick of the cycle of violence and suffering just because you think that he is bad for doing bad things in the past."

The girl remembering him saving her life after the Bête incident and her coming to him to thank him for that. Lily also remembers that Murder said to her that he isn't a good person in the past, but she told him that even if she doesn't know the whole picture, him trying to do the right things is already for him becoming a better person than he thinks he is before. Murder and his memory self, remember this as D+ were a bit surprise about it. Nightmare just giggle at this as he lunges his tentacle to try and kill Lily. Murder who is on instinct, tries to stop it, only to realize this is just a memory because he just phasing through the tendril. Suddenly, the barley conscious past-Murder just move and takes the hit in which it shocks Nightmare, D+, Lily, and Murder, while bill just rolls his eyes and tries to continue the fight with D+, only to get push by the DT-shockwave made by D+ and it seems to knock him out for a bit. Past-Murder held the tentacle that it is stabbing him as he shouted out with rage on his voice.

"I may be a bad person in the past, but I will not let that affect me! I will not go back to the endless cycle of violence and suffering That you want me to be in! And I am not letting you get your tentacles on her you TRUE-MONSTER."

Past-Murder push forward as his DT and Hate began to increase and pushing past his limits. Lily cries because she lost her brother and friend and lost her home, and Murder is the only thing is left from her. D+, had realize something that Past-Murder had said that struck his very core. Murder notice D+ contemplating on something in which something is going on with him. D+ realize what he is going on with his life and looks at Past-Murder and Lily, who is fighting all that they can to push back the cycle that D+ is supposed to do. Then, he did something that is out of character for him, but at the same time, he should be long ago. He uses his Red-Mastery to add something to Past-Murder's soul and very being. Murder was shock as he spoke to himself.

"So, he is the one who give me this amount of DT. So, that is why my DT and Hate is like this."

Suddenly, Past-Murder's magic and physicality is increasing to a rate that is never seen before. This made Nightmare a bit frightened at this as he is attempting to kill him before something happens. But it is too late as Past-Murder then preceded to chops the of the tendril out of him and kicks Nightmare out of here. He turns and runs and grabs Lily before putting her into a safe area where she can be safe before comes back and punch Bill who he just gets up. He turns and looks at Nightmare who is piss that D+ did this to make Past-Murder to be this powerful. In fact, he is just as powerful as D+ himself if not more due to his Hate/Animosity is intertwined with his DETERMINATION. D+ looks at this with a bit pride on what he done as both Bill and Nightmare looks at the two Dust-Sans. With Nightmare grow to his gigantic size while Bill is unleashing his full power at the two determined skeletons. Murder who is seeing this, smiling at as he spoke out.

"Now that is what I call a Mad Time."

As he said that, both fought with unnatural speed and strength as their fights had cause whirlwind and tornados in the area. Murder's happy and smirk smiles went into a shock on how powerful they were. Even he can't believe he had done this. He sighs as he spoke out.

"Well, this is certainly a completely surprise revelation."

D+ kick Bill into the face and grab his hood before throwing at Nightmare who is fighting Past-Murder. Past-Murder saw this, then decided to grab Nightmare and throws him at Bill who both collisions cause a shockwave that you can feel even if you're in the other side of the world. Bill gets up and freeze time and tries to grab Past-Murder's soul. But thanks for Past-Murder's DT and Hate that it is inside of him, he moves in the frozen time and space as if he is in a normal area in which it shocks Bill. Murder grabs Bill's hands and throws at Nightmare, then D+ added the flames by Blasting them by his DT-Burst at them in which Nightmare and Bill's body began to grow DT-Roots and getting hallucination. Past-Murder hammering the nail of the coffin, by using his own Hallucinations to fasten the effects in which it is working. Bill broke out of the effects and tries to attack them, only to get face first with Magical-Blast and Fireballs and sent him back next to Nightmare who is still under the effects. Then, the remaining Fireballs form into a giant flaming hand and crush the both of them in which D+ use another DT-Burst to reapply the effects on Bill to cause more pain and suffering. Suddenly, a strange portal came out of nowhere and send Nightmare and Bill away as the portal close. Past-Murder rush forward and pick up Lily all while D+ looks around and preparing to use his DETERMINATION to revive his world. Lily looks at Past-Murder as she spoke out.

"Your amazing Uncle Sans."

Past-Murder held the back of his skull as he spoke out.

"Ya, I guess you're right. Especially this power that he gave me."

As he said that, he began to feel something off about himself. Murder saw this, was shocked on what is happening to him. Past-Murder stumble back as Lily did all she can to help him. She began to cry as she spoke out.

"Uncle Sans, stay with me! Please stay with me! It will be ok! Just hold on!"

D+ stops himself and looks at Lily and Past-Murder and needless to say, he is horrified on what is happening to Past-Murder. He rushes forward towards them as he checks if he is ok. Past-Murder is beginning to melt due to the overflow of his DT inside of him. The reason why he isn't dying or turning into a Amalgamates is because his Animosity is preventing him from becoming that or dying. Murder seeing this, looks into himself and realizing why he feels soring and pain all over his body after the day when his dreams began popping up. D+ realizing he has the potential to have this power but at the same time, his body is not ready for this level of power. So, he uses his DT to heal Past-Murder and puts limiters on him in order to let his body to heal and get used to this level of power. Lily checks him before looks at D+ and spoke out.

"Is he going to be, ok?"

D+ nodded as he answers her.

"Yes, I put some limiters on him in order for his body to heal and get used to this level of power. One day, he will use this power to protect those who needs it. He will be the one who will break the cycle that all Dust-Sans had gone through."

He then stood up and use his DT to reverse the damage that this world has gone through. Lily is in a aw as she asks D+ about something.

"Wow, how do you do that?"

D+ smiles and giggle at this in which caught both her and Murder off guard as he answers her.

"Well, I have gone a trip into an AU that has teachings that let's just say, I can use my DT to revived worlds and Universes."

Lily nodded, understanding that what he just said. Murder also nodding as he took notes on that AU. He'll definitely tried to find and enter this AU in order to learn on how to revive worlds. Just in case he needs it to revive his world or other worlds that he'll come across. As that happened, D+ parted words with a genuine compassion and care on his voice before Murder enters to the physical world.

"You are the first Dust that actually isn't like the rest of those fools that I face. So, I will give you something that can help you in protecting your AU. This is out of character for me, but you are the exception. Take care and never trail off the path you're going. See ya!"

Back to the physical world

Those words ring into Murder's mind as Abyss is trying all that he can to remove the LV that he has inside of him but clearly it is not working. Delta powered down in order to reserve and recharge his Magic as he asks Abyss about something.

"Hey, are you struggling?"

Abyss looks at Delta before answering Delta.

"I am trying to, but it seems his DT and Hate that he has inside of him is preventing me from removing his LV."

Delta frown at this as he spoke out.

"Let's hope that nothing is happening."

As existence wants to jinx this man as all of a sudden, a powerful shockwave erupts and causing both sanses to fly out of the air. Delta using his Gaster-Pack while Abyss using his wings to fly. They turn and looks to see Murder is surrounding with DT and Hate/Animosity. it is swirling all over him as his power is increasing to a level that has never seen before. Both Delta and Abyss had a look of horror and shocks as then, a powerful beam erupts from him and the ground as it cracks and shatter the ground as the beam shoot out of the air and acts as a beacon for everyone to see. This caught the attention of three kids with one of them having a ponytail spoke out.

"You fellas thinking who I am thinking who this is?"

The both of them looks confuse until they realize who this is. These kids reveal themselves to be Lily, Cam, and robin who turns to see the beacon of DETERMINATION and Hate. Lily run toward the direction to where the beacon is as she shouted out.

"That is Uncle Sans! Let's go to see if he is ok!"

Realize that is Murder in there, decides to follow lily to find Murder and see if he is ok, all while trying to make sure that Lily is ok.

Back to the fight

As this is going on, Abyss and Delta tries to attack Murder with all that they can but fail due to DT-Hate's force field blocking their every attacks.  Murder's looks began to change. His body now has red runes all over his body, his clothes have some sort of a red and cyan circuit designs all over his clothes and finally, his scarf has been infused with his DT and Animosity making it glow redder and has some black in it and it is flowing as if it is a fire and water combination on how it flows. His eyes have change to something new. the center is Cyan, follows by magenta, then finally it is red with DETERMINATION.

This is his Executioner form, but a more powerful and more prominent than the previous form. The old one had only one change in it, in that his eye-lights are replaced by a firing purple and red. But this form is more prominent, and his power is increased to the point where it made the last one looks weak in comparison. After the transformation is done, Murder turns and looks at both of the sanses who had intruded his world and spoke out with calm tone on his voice, but for some reasons, this form accidently makes his voice sound loud and intimidating, even though he is trying all that he can to use his inside voice.

"I have enough of your nonsense! You are trying to rip the happy ending that I have been working so hard to get, and you're going to just woops in and attack me?! No, I am not letting that happen. For I'll be, a True-Executioner."

Murder, in his True-Executioner form, jumps forward and rush at the both of them with blinding speeds. He is so fast that he looks like he teleports into somewhere. Delta activated his Soul form and tries to rush at Murder, only to get knock back and send him flying all while Abyss got grab in a choke lock. Abyss using his tendrils to try and stab and slash Murder, only for the tentacles to be destroyed upon impact in which he was shocked. Murder then use his explosive firing magic to detonate it on a palm of his hands. This sends Abyss flying as Delta came in and punch Murder, only for Delta's arm to shatter into a painful way. Delta yell in agony as Murder then preceded to grab him and stab him with blue bone before kicks him down into the ground. Murder then summons his Chroma-Hands and rain down yellow bullets. Delta and Abyss dodges out of the way as they fired their Blasters in hopes to knock him off balance, but a dome form and block the attack. Then something that surprise them, the scarf form into a appendage and it extended forward and rush at them. Not wanting to get hit by the scarf, they dodges out of the way as it stabs the ground. But the ground began to glow red and pink as before they know what is happening, a explosions occur as both Abyss and Delta were sent flying and landed into the mountain, the same spot that they sent Murder there. Then, Murder held his hands and something is happened to his hand.

His front and back hand has a circle that is glowing brightly. It is made out of his magic, and it is leaking out extra of it. The Chroma-Hands also change, instead of the holes in the hand, instead it is the same circle as Murder's hands. All of the hands fuse into two large hands called Duality and it is rushing forward them as they punch and smash the to the point of unrecognizable. Delta then did something that surprise Murder. He uses all that he can to grab and hold the two Duality-Hands and locking them in place with only one arm. Not wanting to waste time, He did something that they did not expect. He summons a second sets of Duality-Hands and grabs Delta before the first sets smashes him into the ground. As that happened, All the Duality-Hands Glow red as they all blast through them and creating a powerful explosion. This shakes all the way to Determino. Once this is done, Abyss and Delta got depowered and went unconscious. The reason why they didn't die is that Murder infuses it with some healing magic in order to keep them alive all while making it intense enough to knock them out. Once he saw that they were neutralize, He makes all of the attacks disappear as he looks into himself as he spoke out.

"So, this is the power that he gave me. I'll have to train this in order to use it to the best of my abilities to protect my home."

Suddenly a voice shouted out.

"Uncle Sans!"

Before Murder can react in a playful way, he was tackled By Lily and follow by Robin and Cam. They were hugging Murder with a fierce reassurance. The three children all turn and looks at the unconscious sanses as Robin spoke out.

"Woh, what just happened?"

Then Murder answers her questions.

"I sense them having entered to our Universe and tried to take me down because they got the information that I was targeting this AU to commit a genocide to grow stronger. But judging on myself and the info they got, I have a suspicious that the person that given them has an axe to grind on these bones."

Robin nodded as Cam spoke out.

"So, you're saying that you just fought a bag of bone-headed dudes that want you dead, but you take them out. Guess we have some skeletons in the closets to clear up."

Then Lily spoke out.

"Don't say that Cam, that is a boneless pun you got. You certainly need to be PUNished for your bad puns."

They all laugh at the puns they made. Clearly, ever since the three children had been taken by Murder who is living in his house after their parents had died, His puns influence them to do the same. Robbin sigh as she spoke out.

"Well, you shake us up with worriedness, especially when you just shake all of Determino when you knock those guys out."

Her puns make Murder smiles at her, but realize he probably disturb everyone with that attack. He sighed as he spoke out.

"This is going to be a long day, isn't it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 3.7K 39
Balance was tipping in the Star Sanses' favor and Nightmare can't keep up. He needs to make his own group to balance out the multiverse. Is recruitin...
6.1K 401 10
"Please just... leave me alone..." Maybe that was the last straw for me, the last beating I could take before it finally kicked me off the edge. The...
93.8K 6.7K 40
#2 of 64k tagged with Undertale 7/04/24 After drowning as a human, Ashe reawakens as a DustTale variant of Sans. With his ghost Papy helping keep hi...
54.1K 2.2K 18
Did you know multiverse resets exist? Well they do, and Error is pretty sure they don't cause this much change. This isn't his multiverse. Not anymor...