Taehyung x ᗷTS⟭⟬

By bitchultrapromax

v x bts taejoon taekook taejin vmin vhope taegi Taehyung x v #incest #obsession #fluff More

Oppas : 2
oppas : 3
oppas: last part
Award show (M) ⚠️
In-laws (1)
in-laws 2 ( M)
In-laws 3
in-laws 4
in-laws last part

Oppas :1

4.8K 50 12
By bitchultrapromax

Hello lovelies🖤❤

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

" Hey baby girl wakeup it's your first day in college and you are still sleeping " Handsome boy said entering inside her sister room.

" 5 minutes more v oppa" She said sleepily.

" Come on baby girl hyungs are waiting downstairs, you know we all don't go to work before eating breakfast with you " V said caressing her hairs.

" Oppaaa~~ am sleepy" She whined.

" Ok then I have to use my last weapon" He said and instantly whole room filled with loud giggles.

" I am sorry oppa hahah please hahah I am awake * giggles* let me go " She said breathing heavilyheavily when he tickle her nonstop.

" That's like a good girl now get ready we are waiting for you down stairs. "He said and leave from her room.

She jump from the bed and run to her washroom to get ready for her college.

" Is she awake" Jin said to v sitting on dinning room with other.

" Yes hyung that lazy bear was sleeping without care" He said smiling a little.

" Aish this girl, she will be late from college " Namjoon said shaking his head.

" Hyung is it really a good idea to send her college, I mean we can homeschooled her right, what if some boys flirt with her " Jimin said possessively.

" You know jimin we can't do that, she is our only sister,our only princess, her happiness matter for us and don't worry for her safety I already have hired some bodyguards for her safety who would take care of her secreatly. " Namjoon said and other nodded understanding.

" Where are appa eomma hyung" Jhope said mentioning their parents.

" They are out for business but appa messaged that he want to tell us something so be home at evening" Namjoon said and they all nodded.

" Oppasss~ I am ready, tell me how I am looking" Taehee shouted excitedly running to them and twirl around to show them her dress" They all gulp looking at her but smile and said " Our princess is looking gorgeous".

She smiled and quickly sat on yoongis lap who smile his gummy smile while other glare at him.

" Princess let me feed you" Jungkook said and start feeding her as he was sitting beside yoongi.

They all eat breakfast happily while teasing their only princess who huff at them.

" You all are so meany" She said and pouted.

" Don't pout you are looking like a duck" V said and laugh.

" Oh really" She said with angry glares looking like a tiger cub in their eyes.

" Yaah don't tease my baby ok" Yoongi said and she hug him tightly showing his tounge to v who shook his head smiling.

" Here let me tie your shoelaces " Jhope said bending down tying her shoelaces.

" Thank you oppa" She said and kiss his cheeks.

" Where are our kiss" They all said pointing at their cheeks.

" Aish oppas" She said and kiss their cheeks one by one.

" Who would drop me to college oppa" She asked to her brothers who all were now standing at mansion entrance to go to their office.

" I will drop you to college princess, hyungs have meeting to attend" Jimin said and she nodded happily.

" Ok then take care and don't talk with boys and rude girls, if anyone try to flirt with you call us and lastly appa want to talk something with us so we will be waiting for him in the evening ok" Jin said kissing her temple and she nodded.

" Ok by oppas" She said and sat inside jimins car.

They wave to her and goes to their Multi- national company " Hybe"to attend meeting. They all are CEOs of it with many other branches located in different countries.

" Jungkook will pick you in the evening ok and study hard and make us proud " Jimin said opening car gate for herher as they reached her college.

" Ok chimm oppa" She said and kiss his cheeks.

" And here is the money" He said giving her money.

" Thank you oppa ,bye" She said waving at him.

His eyes suddenly turn dark when she disappears in the Hall of college. He mentioned his bodyguards to look after her and drove to his company not before glaring at those boys who were drooling over his princess who looked scared and ran to their classes.

Taehee was walking into the hallways with schedule in her hand which she take from principal office.

" Ahh where is room no 23,i can't find it" She wined and thought to ask from one of students.

" Excuse me can you tell me where is my class" She said tapping one of boys back who turn toward her but froze on his position.

" Ahemm" She cleared her throat and show him her schedule.

" Oh I am sorry for staring" He said bowing.

" No it's ok so can you please tell me" She said showing him her schedule again.

" Oh you have same classes as me, come on I will show you the room, the name is Felix by the way" He said smiling.

" Ok thank you and my name is Taehee " She said smiling.

" Ok then let's go to class, teacher will be there any minute and you have to give your introduction also" He said and she nodded happily.
She is not afraid of giving intro because she has really extrovert personality and can make friends very easily well thanks to her looks also.

" Everyone stop what they were doing when taehee enter in class with Felix.

" Wow" They all said in awe and smile at them shyly.

" Who is he babe " Hyunjin said to Felix.

" New student " He said sitting beside his boyfriend and taehee this is my boyfriend. She smiled at other.

" Ok class settle down on your seat and we have new student in our class please come in front and give your introduction " Teacher said entering in class.

Taehee smile and stood in front and said" Hello everyone my name is taehee and I am 18 year old, I love puppies and to make new friends, hope we all can be friends " She said and they smile at her and said yes.

" Ok taehee go and sit with Lisa " Teacher said and lisa raise her hand happily. She sat beside her passing smile to her. " Aww you're so cute" Lisa cooed pinching her breadlike cheeks.

" Let's be friends, I will introduce you to my girlfriend and other two friends " She said excitedly and taehee nodded happily.

" Ok pay attention to the class miss Lisa and taehee" Teacher said and they stop talking concentrating in class.

The whole classes are over, she has made 4 friend and become a member of blackpink group.

On the other hand:

" Ughh I miss my princess already" V said and other nodded.

" Meeting will be over after 2 hours and we have to sign many contracts so we will meet her in the evening " Namjoon said and other make noise of disagreement.

" Huh but I will meet my princess after an hour and you all will wait till evening " Jungkook teases other who look at him blankly.

" Ok ok no need to fight come on let's go to meeting room" Jin said and they all goes to attend meeting.

" I am leaving to pick taehee up" Jungkook said after an hour.

" Ok drive slowly" Namjoon said and he nodded.

" Oppaaaa" Taehee shouted running to jungkook who was waiting for outside college gates.

" How was your first day princess" Jungkook said taking bag from her placing it on the back seat.

" Best day ever I made friends and whole class like me" She rambles about her day while jungkook drove toward home with still nodding to her rambles.

"Yayyyy" She shouted and ran to her room.

" Yaaah run slowly you will hurt yourself" Jungkook said shooking his head at her careless behavior.

"Taehee , princess come on let's eat lunch" Jungkook said entering inside her room but gulp seeing her applying lotion on her neck area and legs.

" Ok oppa wait a second " She said without care not knowing that his brother is standing there with blue balls.

He quickly ran to his room and take a cold shower to cool his raging heart and little junior down there.

" Huh what with his behavior " Taehee thought but shrug her shoulder and goes toward dinning table to eat lunch, after 10 minutes jungkook also joined her.

Jungkook feed her who eat the food happily. She also feed him some food.

" Go take rest, I will call you in the evening ok, appa, eomma have to discuss something ok" He said kissing her cheeks.

" Am sleepy will meet you in the evening" She said rushing to her room and slept there without care not knowing what is awaiting for her.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you all will like my new book 😁❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
457K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...