Blue Fire Oneshots | jjk.kth

By Naveena_bts

Taekook Oneshots of every genres and the fantasies I had in between 2.00 am to 5.00 am in my dreams 💜 Cover... More

Prologue
Introduction
➶ Weeping Hearts ❥
➶ Mobster Boss ❥
➶ Love Journey ❥

➶ Forever Yours ❥

1.1K 74 9
By Naveena_bts

"An heart full of chaos.."

08/08/2023

➶- Omega Kim Taehyung woke up alone, without his alpha. It wasn't a big deal but today just happen to be a bad day.➶-

All the silent readers be careful, you will miss the next live of Jungkookie..

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

The wind that forced the curtain to swirl around and the sunlight that intruded the space, fought with each other to take a glimpse of him.

His petite figure and the soft pillow in his embrace, soft puff of air leaving his nostrils, wrapped in white bed sheets with the comforter warmer like the home, he resembled a fallen angel.

A swift turn of his figure and the world stopped fearing for the crime of waking up the angel from his dreamland. His long eyelashes blinked adorable, lips jutting out at the sunlight that kissed his face. He sat up pulling the comforter closer to his body.

The male yawned, soft blue locks flaring with the blowing wind, his eyes still closed from the lullaby of sleep, his alpha had sang for him last night.

His alpha- a soft silly smile occurred on his pouty lips, with eyes closed as he rolled over his tummy, frowning adorably at the empty cold space. The male took a big puff of air in his lungs, finally letting his eyes open and witness the warm but empty room.

His nose immediately welcomed the smell of him- of his alpha- of his trueblood- of his boyfriend. He left the bed, sheets tingling around his body as the comforter slipped down on the floor, like trailing behind him for a few moments more.

The soft rug under his bare feet kept him away from the cold floor, as he let his senses fill with his alpha's cologne, the white baggy shirt reaching his mid thigh falling off his shoulders carelessly.

His boyfriend who smelled like those blown-out birthday candles, sharp and smoky. Always leaving a giddy feeling as you wished for something impossible to have with your eyes closed, mouth watering for something sweet.

The man let the scent reach his tongue, letting it rest on his taste buds as he hummed it delight, picking up the note from the dining table.

Good Morning my love,

I wish you sleep peacefully. It's a weekend and Jin Hyung was bugging me like an annoying bug he is, to spend the day with hyungs.

I didn't have the heart to wake you up when you were sleeping so soundly in my embrace, so I am leaving this note. Don't be mad, okay? Alpha will be back in a few hours, and I promise to make it up to you my little one.

JK- yours.

Unknowingly the Male's smile fell off his lips, his shoulders slump dramatically. He knew his boyfriend would be back in only a few hours and then would cuddle him to sleep but he couldn't help but stare at the note with eyes of a heartbreak.

He didn't want to be selfish and greedy for his alpha's presence and attention, and even though his brain yelled at him that the trueblood deserved a day out with his other alpha friends. His heart cried out, carving for the warm embrace of his lover, warm water gathering in his puppy orbs.

-You will be okay, Taehyungie. Don't be so selfish. He thought, turning around on his feet only to stop and stare at the walls of their home.

"I missed you, Jungkookie.." A broken whisper filled the kitchen area, the silence of the house returning it back to Taehyung, who winced.

And without the cackling of hot pots on the stove or the chatter of dishes, without the soft hum of lullaby from the alpha and without his occasional call of sweet names for Taehyung, the house felt foreign, the silence so loud.

_________________

As Taehyung entered their shared bedroom, closing the door behind himself, the cozy feeling and warmth of the room embraced him tightly, eyes falling over a picture frame, a soft tuck of lips occurred on his face.

He walked closer to the frame, picking it up and staring at the picture with heart eyes, his heart rhythms betraying his soft breaths. -Their first anniversary as boyfriends.

The blue haired male felt his cheeks blushed red as he remembered the day, how they both were over each other on the day. The alpha had cornered him against the wall of the street as he took his lips in between his teeth furiously. And the thrill of someone watching that alluring sight had churned Taehyung's guts wildly.

He remembered running out of breath as the trueblood refused to let go of his lips, he had pulled on his shirt so hard that the buttons had popped out, looking with scared eyes at the alpha who giggled into his face.

And without Taehyung's consciousness his lips hid behind his pearly teeth and even though the house was empty of anyone's presence, the male stiffed the shy giggles that were about to escape his mouth.

He shook his head not to dwell on his thoughts, his inner omega whining for his alpha's cologne. The blue haired male entered the bathroom, stripped out of his clothes to take a long bath as he was alone in the house, wanting to spend the time with slow movements, with the sole reason to keep himself busy until Jungkook returned.

But as he reached for the tap to fill the tub, he stopped in between. His instincts going wild, a sudden shuddering in his heart. The omega flinched back from the tub, his eyes glossy, into the shades of sapphire blue.

The male shook his head, confusion all over his face as he gulped, -what the fuck just happened? Sapphire took the bath as a threat, why?

The male debated with himself, the omega bit on his lips as he decided to just take a warm shower, only to grow confused between hot and cold water knobs, the hot water that he anticipated turning into a very uncomfortable cold shower.

Taehyung quickly got out of the shower, in less than five minutes. He wanted to stay longer for the efforts he did but the water was too uncomfortable and the shower stall was very suffocating.

The blue haired male took out his lover's sweater, unwashed. Which Jungkook had worn yesterday, the fabric bathing in the strong scent of those blown out birthday candles, he dropped it over himself.

Only to find out it's upside down, he struggled to get it right, another fifteen minutes for the war. Sighing in comfort as managed to get it right, his omega went limp inside him, feeling the alpha's strong, smoky smell filled his surroundings.

Picking up the clothes from the floor from their last night session, his cheeks screaming red. Dropping them in the washing basket. He sat down at the edge of the bed. Just when his mind started dwelling in the thought of the other male, his stomach growled out of hunger.

Taehyung glared at his tummy, he didn't want to leave the room, the bedroom filled with the trueblood's smoky scent, providing him security and keeping his omega at peace. The male knew as soon as he left the room, his emotions would get the best of him, sending his omega into a turmoil of being left alone.

He sighed, he needed to put something in his hungry tummy quickly. And then he would cuddle with his lover's pillow on his side of bed as much as he wanted.

His alpha must have cooked something before he left as he usually did and the thought brought a tiny smile over his lips as he hurriedly skipped on his steps toward the kitchen.

Only to miss the last third step, his heart coming in his throat as he fell forward, only to catch himself on his hands, his knees brushing against the cold floor. The male cursed, taking in a few seconds to compose himself and calm down his raging heart.

His orbs filled with tears, his wrist and knees hurting. But Taehyung shook his head, not wanting to let an incident ruin his whole day. He walked toward the kitchen, carefully. (Very carefully).

The omega's stomach bounced with the thought of food, his alpha had cooked as he had done many times but even after what felt like an eternity he couldn't find any ceramic stuffed with freshly cooked pancakes or filled with strawberry shake. No fresh chopped fruits in any bowl from the kitchen.

Taehyung's heart broke. He blinked his eyes alot furiously and forced a smile on his lips.
-Alpha must be in a hurry, don't be so lazy Taehyung. You know how to cook.

He thought, nodding to himself. And even though all his appetite had died down deep into his stomach, he couldn't skip any meal from the day. Brain refreshed with the memories of the upset Jungkook when he had skipped his breakfast a month ago.

The male opened the refrigerator in search of something edible, his sight welcoming the eggs. He could do that. The omega took two of them out, as he broke them in the bowl and threw a few spices and black pepper before whisking it hurriedly.

The male put the pan on the stove, picking up the bowl of the egg batter with an annoyed expression on his face wanting to get done with all of this and return to their bedroom- His safe place.

But as he poured the batter slowly into the pan, a few droplets of butter flew in the air, his skin meeting with the hotness, not enough to burn but more than enough to make him hiss and flinch, the bowl in his hand falling on the floor.

The male rubbed his hand, blowing over the spot as the heat died down and Taehyung's shoulder slumped downward when saw the cleaned floor now dirty with the batter.

Groaning deep in his throat, he cursed. The smell was already filling the kitchen and Taehyung never wanted to be surrounded with such a disgusting smell in the absence of his alpha because he knew his omega would be stressed.

The male carefully stepped away from the mess, picking up the essentials to clean the kitchen, deciding on ignoring how he trembled or how his sight turned blurry from time to time, causing the warm water in his eyes.

Another half an hour went in vain as Taehyung cleaned the floor. His stomach growling dangerously, he needed food and he was hungry but there was nobody to make him food and feed him and he didn't want to make something.

Taehyung's head throbbed from hunger and all the mess had happened in the past two hours only, his knees and wrist still hurting.

The omega reached for his phone stuffed in his pocket, to call his alpha, who would do something and fix everything that had turned wrong. Jungkook would keep his omega at peace and would calm down his raging heart.

But he couldn't, the guilty feeling raised in his chest. His lover worked hard for them and took care of him like his precious baby, and there he was, being selfish and calling his alpha on his day out with his friends. Just like an attention whore.

The male shook his head and sniffled to keep the tears at bay, the tiny appetite for food that he had, now completely gone. His throat felt like being choked and he couldn't understand why his omega wolf was so restless, so stressed, so lonely.

The white furry fluff ball inside him begging for the trueblood's touch and the comfort of his embrace, the omega wanted nothing but to curl into his lover's chest and sob his pain out.

Taehyung's tummy made a sound again, and he glared at the piece of shit, deciding on what to do. He didn't want eggs anymore, and he wasn't in the mood for any quick snacks either. He didn't want ramyun. But he needed something to keep his tummy shut. -why is this so tough?

The omega kept on standing at the same spot, looking around only to end up with a banana in his hand, as he glared at the disgusting half peeled thing, he didn't hate bananas but today it was the most disgusting food god had ever made.

Disheartedly, the omega leaned forward to take a bite, gulping down nothing. The blue haired male might or might not have squeezed the fragile thing a little too hard, making a big chunk from it falling on the floor with a "splat". Leaving only the very bottom part in his hand.

And this time the sight not only turned blurry but his cheeks also got wet as he cleaned again, throwing the banana in the bin. He trembled.

The omega made his way toward the living area, trying to console himself and his inner omega with the T.V but on his way, the male stomped his toe into the coffee table, falling down on the couch with a pained cry.

His petite figure curling into a ball, a low quiet sob filled the house. More louder hiccups followed. He was so tired. And he missed his alpha. His omega was distressed and Jungkook wasn't there to make it right.

He needed Jungkook. His alpha with him. Taehyung wanted to pull off Jungkook's shirt and wailed loudly. He couldn't do it anymore.

___________________________

"Will you for God's sake stop pacing forward and backward? Hoseok is so close to throwing up." Yoongi rolled his eyes, the beta and his mate beside him laying head down on the table.

"Will he be alright on his own?" Jungkook asked no one in particular but everybody around him rolled his eyes, sighing deeply.

"You are asking this 20th time." Namjoon complained but the trueblood cared less as he paced around the cafeteria. Not really enjoying the day out as he was supposed to, forcing all others to take a break, only after two hours of their play station visit.

Jungkook chewed on his lower lips nervously, his true blood wolf so restless today. Heart pounding behind his limbs, head full of worry.

"I had kept the food on the dining table, will he be able to find it? I covered it with lids, what if he couldn't, fuck- what if he's hungry and eat something bad? Hyung, veggies and fruits stay fresh for a week right?" The trueblood met his anxious eyes with Seokjin, the alpha nodded with wide orbs.

"Yeah right. I got it just yesterday and had cleaned the cabinets, there should be nothing expired but what if I have missed something, what if my little one get food pois-

"For God's sake Jungkook, he's a grown up man. He can manage it on his own." Hoseok uttered but the trueblood paid no attention to anybody. When Seokjin walked to the other.

"Is something wrong, Jungkook?" The eldest asked, eyes worried at the turmoil of the trueblood. The other nodded, staring into nothingness.

"There's definitely. My trueblood is so anxious and nervous and my heart just couldn't calm down. There's this itchiness and I just don't know but there's definitely something, may I please go back?" The desperation in his tone made everyone around him alert. All of them turning serious except-

"You keep on calling him little one and now he's behaving like one, seriously? Omegas are so useless-" The loud growl of anger stopped the words mid air, Jungkook's alpha cousin whom they hadn't even invited freezing for his dear life as he looked at the trueblood with wide eyes from one of the other table.

The trueblood took a step forward toward the uninvited alpha who cowered, as his gaze turned into a deep scary shade of red, jaw locking and fist clenching.

"Keep your disgusting mouth shut, if you love your life. Though I hardly believe you have anybody or anything to love." Jungkook growled, two voices resonating in the cafeteria simultaneously. No one dared to step forward.

In their world, only trueblood alpha would shift and talk with his wolf side. Only Jungkook could let his wolf take control and bend everyone down on their knees, only his wolf could shred someone who would dare speak ill of their lover. Although Jungkook never lost control, giving one more reason for everybody's terror.

He took another step before Jimin was stepping in between, the human unaffected by the furious pheromones filling the area. Jungkook's gaze flickered to him as they returned back to its charcoal shade of black.

"You should go, Jungkook. I read that trueblood feel their lover's emotions more than everybody else's. You could feel Taehyung's anxiety and pain from miles away. You should go." And even though Jungkook knew everything already that Jimin said, he nodded in gratitude.

Turning to Seokjin with an apology who waved at him, shoo-ing him away. The trueblood made a run to his car as he pulled the seat belt before his phone buzzed.

Taking it out of his pocket, the man looked at the screen, his heart falling down into the depth of his stomach. -fuck! Am so sorry little one, alpha's coming. Just hang in there a little more.

Little sapphire 🦋

Alpha can you return back home please. A little help? (3:39pm)

It's okay. (3:39pm)

Nvm (3:39pm)

Sorry (3:40pm)

_______________________________

When Jungkook entered the house, his heart struggled to beat. Although it was only early evening, the closed curtains and cloudy weather caused such darkness in the house that raised his worry for his lover.

The distressed and sad scent of his omega filling the house sent his trueblood to an alert mode. The wolf inside him was restless and anxious. The raven, no better.

Jungkook scanned the house, being a werewolf gave him eyes to see through the dark a lot better than humans as he reached for the light switch, a hiccup followed freezing the trueblood, who snapped his neck so fast that someone would have worried about a bone crack.

"Little one.." The trueblood whispered as he hurriedly went towards the couch, realizing the curled up small figure over it without lights. He gasped in horror.

"Love.." He called immediately pulling the omega into his chest, who caught on him tight. Silence filled the living area before another sob left Taehyung's mouth. Who crumbled into his lover's embrace like a baby.

Loud sobs and hiccups surrounded Jungkook, his heart screwing in his chest, as he pushed Taehyung closer into his chest. A hand over his hair, patting soothingly and the other wrapping around Taehyung's waist, rubbing invisible circles.

The trueblood's eyes flickered to a deep shade of red, going back to their original color. The wolf inside him wanted to take control and help his omega in any way he could. Jungkook didn't let him.

He knew and understood that as much as it was important to calm Taehyung down, it was much more horrible to control his emotions. His true blood wolf was desperate to help the omega, forcing to come forward but his presence wouldn't only make Taehyung's omega overwhelm but also guilty toward the alpha.

And as he felt the blue haired Male's sobs decreasing, he slowly pulled away. Taking his face in between his palms, the omega's face was in deep shade red, his eyes swollen and nose scrunched painfully. Jungkook felt his eyes burn.

The male blinked as he softly wiped the wetness away from Taehyung's cheeks, his alpha's eyes so comforting that the omega refused to look away.

"Baby, my sapphire, darling, calm down okay? Don't cry, love. Tell me, tell your alpha, are you hurt? Hmm?" Jungkook asked carefully, releasing his pheromones to provide the distressed omega comfort.

Taehyung nodded his head slowly, Jungkook struggled to not panic. "Oh my baby, my little one. Am sorry." The trueblood hugged Taehyung again, who closed his eyes, nose filling with Jungkook's scent, his omega calmed inside him.

"Do you want to go to room baby, or want to talk here? You can choose." Taehyung silently nodded his head, burying himself deeper into his warm embrace and the alpha didn't have to tell twice as he lifted the omega up in his arms and walked toward their bedroom.

For the whole way, Taehyung refused to meet Jungkook's eyes. The trueblood glanced at the boy in his arms from time to time as he laid him down and they both got comfortable inside the duvets, soft sprinkling sound coming from outside, making it known that the rain had started.

A few moments passed as Jungkook waited patiently for his lover to calm down and when Taehyung looked up at him from his chest, he smiled. Eyes beaming with happiness.

"Feeling alright, little sapphire?" The male asked, the omega nodded his head. Looking more composed and eyes void of any tears, a small smile ticking on his lips.

"Do you want to tell me, now?" Taehyung chewed on his lower lip, as he struggled a little and when his omega was calm inside of him, he found it all absurd to panic in such a way.

"When I woke up, I couldn't find you alpha and your note said you were gone, I know it was your day out but, but sapphire grew stressed and anxious." Taehyung whispered, stealing glances at Jungkook who encouraged him silently.

"My omega was so stressed, so alert today and I-i just couldn't function well. Sapphire took the bath as a threat, I don't know why. When I took a shower, I grew confused and the water was so uncomfortable, not warm. Bad." Jungkook opened his mouth to comfort the other, a small smile forming on lips. -my baby was having a bad day today. But be stopped in between when;

"I-i slipped on the stairs, my knees and hands met the floor and they hur- am alright! I'm alright, alpha!" Taehyung looked terrorized at his lover who was sitting up straight, pulling his legs out of the comforter and pushing his sweatpants up to his knees.

Wide blown eyes scanning the skin, "Fuck- little one, we should visit a doctor. I don't see redness but my eyesight is bad and you might have inner inju-" But the alpha was cut down with a yelp as he was pulled back by his omega, a pout on his face.

"Am okay, alpha. I heal quickly. They don't even hurt anymore. Scoop me, now." Jungkook beamed as Taehyung made himself comfortable over his chest, his inked arms wrapped around the small waist.

"I went to the kitchen but there was nothing alpha, nothing to eat. I whisked eggs but they fell on the floor. It- it was so hard to decide, and when I decided- the fucking banana also fell on the f-floor." Taehyung's voice trembled, and Jungkook felt like he was being stabbed- his baby was hungry all day! Fuck him- am stupid.

Taehyung looked up at the trueblood, who met his eyes with pity and sadness swirling in them. "Y-you didn't cook anything for me?" Taehyung whispered and Jungkook's heart broke.

"Love, I kept food on the dining table, as I always do, darling. I had made pancakes and chopped the fruits, the shake was down in the fridg- hey hey hey! don't cry! Don't cry, Oh my babylove." Jungkook immediately pulled his lover closer to himself when saw the sight of Taehyung's lower lip wobbling, new tears forming into his orbs.

The omega clenched his shirt tighter, whispering guilt filled apology. "Am s-so sorry, I-i blamed you. I-i thought b-bad of you, a-am stupid." The younger cried out, his alpha making him meet his eyes.

"No. Never. It wasn't your fault, baby. I should have been more thoughtful. I'm sorry. And, never speak ill of you, darling. You are not stupid, but my little sapphire. My little one. My babylove." Taehyung's heart beamed in his chest, Jungkook's touch on his skin making him feel safe. He sniffled, nodding his head at the stern tone.

"And in the end I stomped my toe on the coffee table." The blue haired male confessed, a horror gasp from the trueblood and he giggled.

"You are such a baby, I am never leaving you alone." Jungkook uttered, his wide doe eyes making Taehyung giggled harder. Soft laughter filled the room, chuckles escaping from Jungkook's lips too.

But the omega's expressions fell, a frown in between his brows. Jungkook raised an eyebrow playfully. "What is it, little lamb?"

"I couldn't understand, Alpha, why was Sapphire so restless, today?" Taehyung asked, the question making Jungkook think too, his own trueblood was anxious when he left the house and when he had seen Taehyung and was bathing in his scent, the wolf was calm but not at peace.

Jungkook's eyes shone into a deeper shade of red, Taehyung didn't question, knowing the restlessness of the trueblood wolf. His own eyes shone into a beautiful shade of sapphire blue. They stare dead into each other's eyes, their breath mixing together. And the pheromones that had filled the room could have made even a human forced down on his knees.

Love with power surrounding the walls of the house.

Few minutes passed, the trueblood didn't blink his eyes once, a loud sound of thunder resonated in the sky, the omega flinched and a growl escaped Jungkook's mouth. Taehyung looked at his lover with wide terrified eyes, no more sapphire.

The deeper shade of red disappeared, replaced with the charcoal black color of Jungkook's orbs, Taehyung looked at his boyfriend anxiously.

"W-what happened, alpha? Is something wrong with me?" He stuttered, the trueblood silently rising up from his position, his bare feet meeting the floor, the omega also sat down at the edge of the bed, wide fearful pupils fixed at the raven who paced around the room, hands on his face, the elder groaned.

He looked at Taehyung, the omega meeting his eyes, a deep breath escaped his mouth, wetting his dry lips, the omega watched confusingly as the alpha threw his hands in the air, desperation on his face.

"H-hyung, stop scaring me.." The omega whispered, as the trueblood walked to him silently, standing tall in front of him. But he gasped and got startled when Jungkook kneeled down on the floor in front of him and buried his face in his lap.

The blue haired male felt tears burn his eyes, his fingers finding solace in the raven strands, he tried pushing the alpha away to have a look at his face but failed.

His heart shattering, an alpha never put down their pride for anyone, they never kneel and this wasn't some alpha, Jungkook was a trueblood, much more stronger and prideful than an alpha. Taehyung's omega whimpered.

"Alpha, d-did I do something w-wrong? I-i am sorry-" The omega cried, tears slipped his cheeks, the trueblood met his orbs.

"Fuck- little one! Do you not hear it? F-fuck- d-do you not feel it?" Jungkook asked, voice trembling from the bubbling emotions, the omega felt his throat drying.

"W-what?" He whispered still unknown, the trueblood's orbs fell on his tummy and then met his, Taehyung followed Jungkook's gaze, shifting from his eyes to his tummy. His puppy eyes were widening with the realization- No way.

He shook his head, hands flying to his flat tummy, Taehyung closed his eyes, ears wiggling invisibile. And when his sight met Jungkook's, they both were crying. Their cheeks wet. The soft heartbeats mixing with their heart rhythms.

"We are pregnant." The both whispered in unison, their wolf howling from happiness inside of them, teary laugh escaping Jungkook's lips as Taehyung hid his face in his palm, sobbing out his euphoria.

"W-we are pregnant, A-am gonna be a D-dada. M-my pup, f-fuck." Jungkook rambled, stuffing his face in Taehyung's lap again, a mere attempt to muffle his sobs.

But he failed drastically when the omega pulled him into a hug from his shoulder, his true blood pride crumbling down in front of Taehyung as he hiccuped loudly into his nape.

"A-am so happy, alpha! S-so fucking happy. S-sorry for cursing, b-but am so happy." Taehyung cried, Jungkook laughing at his adorable apology, he held onto the omega tighter.

Comfortable silence filling the bedroom, Taehyung curled on Jungkook's lap who was still seated at the edge of the bed, his arm possessively wrapped around Taehyung's waist and tummy. Both understand the reason for their wolves' anxiety and fear.

Taehyung broke the hug as he looked at his lover, big shining eyes and boxy smile, Jungkook beamed with happiness as the omega pecked his lips, arms wrapped around his nape.

A thought flashing on Jungkook's face as he made Taehyung sit down on the bed and walked to the cabinet, the omega looked confused when the true blood kneeled down in front of him. His doe orbs meeting Taehyung's warm pupils.

"I wanted to do this on a special day, I planned to take you on a date and a fancy restaurant, I wanted to tuck you in a pretty dress and comb your hairs, wanted to make smell like flowers but-

"-There will not be a day more special than this, no fancy dress could make us feel cozy like our room, no pretty dress burn my chest with the possessiveness of seeing you tuck in my sweater, no hairstyle could match your messy hairs after our cuddles and who need flowers when you are bathing in happiness- will you marry me?"

Taehyung's smile dropped, his expressions turning to one of shock, heart beating so fast that the omega feared it would come out his throat. The omega inside him went limp, a tear rolled down his cheek, and then another. Jungkook looked up at him with his lip in between his teeth.

"P-please little one, pl-please marry me. I-i will be very good for yo-"

"Yes! Y-yes! A-alpha. F-fuck, Jungkookie! Make me yours!" Taehyung almost screamed, making Jungkook cry out loud as he slipped the white gold, diamond ring into Taehyung's slender finger.

Changing their position, the trueblood pulled the omega over himself, careful of their pup. And before Jungkook, Taehyung was pressing his softer lips against Jungkook's, chewing on the flesh, the true blood cried. Silent tears falling down on the mattress below him. Their lips locked like puzzle pieces. The omega felt his heart going wild behind his limbs.

Running short of breath, they pulled apart, even the air finding it impossible to pass through in between their bodies. Jungkook's eyes were speaking more than his words ever could. Taehyung's soul absorbing those silent love letters.

"Forever mine." Taehyung whispered against the rough flesh of Jungkook's lips, their corner tucked upward in the most silly smile ever. He raised his head, pressing his wet lips against the younger's forehead, as he whispered back;

"Forever yours."
_______________________________*****
Oneshot 4. 5314 words.

Hope you liked it.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you and take care. ❤❤
__________________________________*****

Hey guys! I wrote something after a very long time and I hope you all. Like this oneshot. Your comments encourage me write more, so please don't be a silent reader.

I was all cozy and feeling soft when I wrote this, I hope you all also find this oneshot adorable and full of softness.

See you soon, with another update. Lots of love. Take care.
__________________________________*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 758 26
Taehyung and Jungkook are literally the opposite of eachother, one of them is so sweet and warm as the sun, always smiling and believes he will find...
275K 13.4K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
34.2K 3.1K 35
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
387K 17.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, he was curled into a ball, his body shivering as his hands were wrapped around his 5 year old son. He cried and begged from the man to...