Their Sorrelina βœ”οΈ

By obsessedbabygirl

What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her broth... More

CharactersπŸ–€
1πŸ–€ [Brothers?]
2πŸ–€ [Meeting]
3πŸ–€ [Rules]
4πŸ–€[Shopping goes wrong]
5πŸ–€[Concerned]
6πŸ–€ [Allergic]
7πŸ–€[Plan]
8πŸ–€[Truth]
9πŸ–€ [Guilt]
10πŸ–€[Loved]
11πŸ–€ [Office]
12πŸ–€ [Restaurant]
13πŸ–€ [School and Bullies]
14πŸ–€[Loving them]
15πŸ–€[Shocked and Hurt again]
16πŸ–€ [Panic Attack]
17πŸ–€[Day out but punishment]
18πŸ–€ [Club and Drunk]
19πŸ–€ [Fav brother and strong]
20πŸ–€ [Ice cream]
21πŸ–€[Trouble in school]
22πŸ–€ [Gala and attack]
23πŸ–€ [Him?]
24πŸ–€ [Happy but worried]
25πŸ–€ [His past]
26πŸ–€ [ Fake Bday]
27πŸ–€ [Best or Worst]
28πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-29πŸ–€[Mess]
Ch-30πŸ–€[Flashback]
ImportantπŸ–€
Ch-31πŸ–€ [ Date ]
Ch-32πŸ–€[Shot]
Ch-33πŸ–€[Scared]
Yay!!
Ch-34πŸ–€[Butterflies]
Ch-35πŸ–€[Normal]
Ch-36πŸ–€[Eat me out]
Ch-37πŸ–€ [Dayout]
Ch-38πŸ–€ [Cousins]
Characters (2)πŸ–€
Ch-39πŸ–€[Weirdos]
Ch-40πŸ–€[Care]
Ch-41πŸ–€[Broken]
Ch-42πŸ–€[Gifts]
Ch-43πŸ–€[RACE?]
Ch-44πŸ–€[Taken]
Ch-45πŸ–€[Pain]
Ch-46πŸ–€[Captive]
Ch-47πŸ–€[Captive day two]
Ch-49πŸ–€[Harsh Reality]
Ch-50πŸ–€[Too Late]
Ch-51πŸ–€[Friends?]
Ch-52πŸ–€[My hair!]
Ch-53πŸ–€[Make it right]
Ch-54πŸ–€[Matteo...]
Ch-55πŸ–€[Brothers!]
Ch-56πŸ–€[Comfy]
Ch-57πŸ–€[Crazy head]
Ch-58πŸ–€[Fucked up]
Ch-59πŸ–€[Alex]
Ch-60πŸ–€[Confess]
Ch-61πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-62πŸ–€[Smooth]
Ch-63πŸ–€[Club?]
Ch-64πŸ–€[Eighteen soon]
Ch-65πŸ–€[Finally 18]
Ch-66πŸ–€[18+]
Ch-67πŸ–€[A Day Out]
Ch-68πŸ–€[Fighting]
Ch-69πŸ–€[Fighting 2]
Ch-70πŸ–€[The End]
EpilogueπŸ–€
ImportantπŸ–€
Sneak PeakπŸ–€

Ch-48πŸ–€ [Messed up]

8.7K 299 59
By obsessedbabygirl

Alex's P.O.V

This one hour felt like eternity, me sitting beside Sandro holding his hand tightly, talking to him, begging him to get up.

That's the thing our dad engraved in our minds, no matter how ruthless you are but family comes first. It's okay to cry or be weak in front of family..

And thats the reason no matter we fought with each other, but at the end it's always us against the world.

"C'mon dammit!" I whispered.

"Lily is waiting for us, for you.. We are trying to find her but we need your help Sandro." I mumbled.

I almost jumped when I felt his fingers twiching in my palm.

Fuck. Yeah. Yeah..

I walked to other side pressing the emergency button six seven times and doctors came rushing in.

"His fingers are moving. Check him" I spoke sternly but inside I felt like fucking jumping.

How can I be a Fucking Don.

The doctors do something with the machine and then he told his nurse to close the curtains.

I heard Sandro groan as I moved towards him literally gawking at him. He opened his eyes slowly and winced again.

He opened his eye glaring directly at the nurse in front of him. "Fucking give me some space" He growled, his throat dry from lack of water.

I almost smirked. That's my brother. I gave him a glass of water which he gulped harshly.

"Lily?" He asked looking directly at me and I shake my head in no.

"Fuck.. I guess Vacation is over. Get rid of these wires from me doc!" He asked the doctor who looked at me in fear.

"Sandro. Let him check properly. And you won't move until you are fit enough"

"Fit? Are you kidding me? My sister is out there god knows how!!" He glared at me trying to wake up.

"Sandro Stop. Or I will be forced to drug you" I told him sternly.

"Fine just an hour!" He snapped before closing his eyes.

I sighed in relief.

"Alex! I got an update!" Matteo came inside panting. Which made both mine and Sandro's ears perked.

"Call everyone here. And Docs out." Sandro spoke authoritatively.

Woah. I missed him.

And within a second everyone was inside, including Bruce. My brothers literally jumped on Sandro making him curse at them to get off.

But did they ever listen?

"What's it?" I asked Matteo because I still feel like killing this man for making my babysis his Queen.

"I tracked her location of last hour but then it stopped" He spoke still doing something on his phone.

"And how did you got it?" Bruce asked because he is the one who deals with tracking and shit and he wasn't able to find anything since he woke up.

Matteo gulped and I know it will be something I won't like.

"Well, I gave her a pendant with a tracker and emergency button so that if she presses it, I will get notification on my phone" He smirked arrogantly.

𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵..

"And why the fuck you had a tracker on my twin!" Yup. It's Greyson.

Matteo scoffed and sent the location to all of our phones.

I alerted all my men to be ready and sent the location to them. I just hope she will be there.

I was going to say something when I got cut off by Leonardo, "What the fuck I told you, hmm?" He screamed into the phone.

The other person on the phone must have said something which made his jaw clenched.

"I don't fucking know! Fucking take how much money you want. But I want that Girl at any cost!" He snapped and my ears perked.

He hanged up the phone and stood up.

"Igor Russo, that bastard has declared to present a new girl in the underground." He spoke and my heart just dropped.

"Igor Russo?" Luca asked.

"Andrew Russo's right hand or his cousin.. That bastard does everything Andrew asked him to" Leonardo clenched his jaw.

"If she once entered this circle, it will be too hard to find her" Leonardo spoke and my heart dropped.

"What do you mean? We are the powerful ones here!" Matteo glared.

"We are.. But you don't know how this all works.. She can be sent in any corner of the world" He spoke while fisting his phone.

"We will get her before she got involved in any of this shit"

"We have to! Matteo I need you to contact Russians. Tell them she is your Queen and try to make amendments" Leonardo told Matteo.

"No.I won't put her in more danger. Me and Russians are not in good terms. They will definitely hurt her more if they know she is involved with me" He spoke lowly.

"You weren't saying this before" Brian glared at him.

"I wasn't thinking straight. Leonardo help me get into this auction thing Igor is handling. I will go there" Matteo spoke making all of us look at him in shock.

"You can't.. You won't be allowed"

"B-But-".

" Shut it everyone!" I shouted ribbing my temple.

"First, Let's go to the location! After that we will see what to do" I ordered before looking at Brian if we are ready.

"Let's move. Our men are ready" Brian spoke and we all stood up including Sandro. I sighed. He won't listen to me.

"Let's get her back"..

_____________________

Lily's P.O.V

I don't know from how long I am sitting here practicing to shove the knife down his arm or leg to escape.

I can do it.. I heard footsteps so I gulped down and stood behind the door holding knife in my right hand and dagger in my left one.

Make sure not to hurt him much.

That rectangular metal thingy in my coat's pocket.

The door knob moved and I took my position and just as I saw footsteps, I closed my eyes and jumped on him with the knife in front of me.

"FUCK!" I heard him curse as I pulled back and was about to run when my eyes landed on his stomach.

Red? Shit!

I stiffened as I look at where I plunged the knife. No. No. No.

I-I didn't mean to--

My heart beat quickened as I put my hand on his abdomen stopping the blood from flowing out.

"I-I am so-sorry.. I-I didn't m-mean to. I-I j-just th-thought y-your a-arm" I stuttered with fear and guilt both.

He groaned before holding my wrist tightly and I let out a wince in pain. He pulled me with him as we walked upstairs. His men watched us and moved forward making me flinch back into him.

He gesture them something and they left. We walked to his room as he almost threw me inside before locking the door. I moved backward looking at him with wide eyes.

𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦.
𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦.

𝘐 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮.
𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦.

My hand clenched my chest as I sat down on the floor trying to control my breathing. No. No. Not again.

My vision blurred as I tried to regain my composure but failed miserably.

Dammit! It has been so long since I had panic attack.

He moved towards me and I pushed myself back to the floor hugging my knees tightly.

No. No.

"Pl-please d-dont hu-hurt me. I-I'm s-sorry pl-please..I-I won't d-do i-it ag-again.." I whispered pushing myself back to the wall.

10-9-8-7--

His hand moved forward and I flinched back closing my eyes tightly waiting for the impact.

"Look at me" I shake my head in no. He looks angry. His eyes are black.

"Hey, 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦. C'mon look at me" He said a little softly this time but I shake my head in no again and again.

I hurt him..
He will hurt me too..

"I won't hurt you, promise" He whispered grabbing my shoulder but I stiffened in my position.

"Hey.. Deep breaths. C'mon dammit!"

I can't. I tried hard but it felt like I'm drowning. I can't breathe. My lungs can't.. It feels trapped. Everything is dark.

I felt someone shaking me harshly before something cold poured over me. I gasped before my eyes open widely looking around.

I blinked profusely seeing my dampen cheeks and clothes.

What happened?

"Thank fuck!" Someone said beside me and I jumped in fear.

"Relax"

I gulped as I see Andrew crouching beside me rubbing my back. Just now I noticed his hand rubbing my back.

I just sat there dumbfounded, too guilty to speak, too feared to look at him.

"Where did you learn to use the knife, 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦?" He chuckled as I looked down in shame.

"I-s-sorry I-I th-thought y-your a-arm-"

"Shh it's okay.. I guess I really need to tie you up next time I leave you alone" And I looked at him shocked and he just shrugged.

"You are wet" He smirked and took me a whole minute to understand him as I nodded with my flush cheeks.

I walked to the bathroom slowly grabbing his shirt that was set up on counter.

As I walked out, I saw him sitting on the bed cleaning blood from the cut that I gave him.

I grabbed the medical box before standing in front of him as he raised his eyebrows coldly.

"I can wrap it up" I whispered as he nodded before laying back on the bed sighing. His legs dangling down the bed.

Umm.. I didn't ask him to lay down. How am gonna wrap it up.

Before I consider what's happening, I find myself lifted up and plopped into his thighs in a straddling position. My knees on both side of him on the bed.

"Do it fast." He ordered as I gulped down.

I cleaned the area of his abdomen before applying the cream.

Fuck it's deep. But thankx god not deep enough to stitch.

I wrapped it properly leaning more into him trying to wrap ot properly when My gaze wandered to his abs.

He had a tiny tattoo of rose on his chest and I blinked to put me out of trance. He had six pack abs and why is it soo hard!

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘺! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦!

I shake my head before patting the wrapped area softly and got up. Just then I noticed, Andrew was fast asleep on the bed. His eyes were closed, long eyelashes rested on his face. He had that little frown on his forehead.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦!
𝘏𝘮𝘮..

I just sat there looking at him creepily. Then put the medical box to the washroom before cleaning my hands and sat down on the couch.

I heard a vibration and I looked around confused just to see his phone flashing from counter. I reluctantly got up grabbing his phone.

It says 'IGOR'.. That freaky man.

I waited for it to hang up so I can call my brothers!

Just as it ended, I opened the phone app dialling the number.

𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵..

𝘐 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘋𝘖𝘕𝘛 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘐𝘙 𝘕𝘜𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙𝘚!

𝘖𝘩 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦!

I searched his contacts, maybe he had their numbers.

Italian Don? Nopes.
Alexander? Nopes.
Matteo? Nopes.
Spanish Mafia? Nopes.

Umm..

Bastard? Nopes
Enemy? Nopes.
Fuckers? Nopes

I irritatingly stomped my foot on the ground! How can he not save the most powerful Mafia Boss's number on his phone.

I sat down on the bed beside his sleeping figure and opened his gallery.

0 photos.. You got to be kidding me!

I opened the camera before clicking his sleeping photo..

Yippie! His first photo in the photo. I almost chuckled to myself.

And then I opened the front camera tilting my head at the best angle and clicked my photo.

He will remember me when I will go back to my brothers.

Lmaoo I look pretty!

And again here I am, checking for any social media account or anything. Can this man be more boring?

Not even any game. I clicked his playstore before downloading candy crush and Instagram.

Let's make a account!

Username: greyeyedman
Password: pigletpup

I download a random pic of a man from pinterest before setting it up as his dp.

Huh.

And the next most important thing I did was following my account. C'mon I need more and more followers.

Now what?

I scrolled through the explore page liking some booktok pics so there there will be more pics and videos of my interest.

A Notification pop up showing someone following him. I narrowed my eyes clicking on the profile to see someone named Britany following him.

Huh.. Typical barbie..

I rolled my eyes before scrolling again meanwhile notification keeps popping of people following him.

Lmao He got fans..

"You got to be fucking kidding me!" I heard a voice before the phone got snatched away from my hand and my eyes widen looking at Andrew.

♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 44K 48
After witnessing the murder of her mother and constantly being abused by her own father, Lily's life is a cycle of never ending torture. With her fa...
35.3K 825 33
This is the story of Lily Grey/King. She was kidnapped at the age of 5 from her family of 7 brothers and father, since her mother died giving birth t...
326K 8.2K 28
Annaliese always craved a family. She desired a warm father, caring brothers, a loving mother and adoring sisters. Maybe even a dog or a cat. But, th...
1.8M 43.9K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...