NEW YEAR'S EVE ━━ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐖�...

By iintrcvert

[ βœ“ ] ❝I want all of it. I'm saying I want us to be friends...with benefits.❞ RICKY BOWEN x EJ CASWELL. HSMT... More

π—‘π—˜π—ͺ π—¬π—˜π—”π—₯'𝗦 π—˜π—©π—˜.
𝟎𝟎𝟏 ━━ enemies and lovers
𝟎𝟎𝟐 ━━ open for business
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘ ━━ benefits with friends
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’ ━━ lesson one: the proper way
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“ ━━ can't take your call right now
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ” ━━ a pain in the backside
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ• ━━ the secret lesson: language
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ– ━━ guilt is stealing you away
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ— ━━ obliviousness at its finest
𝟎𝟏𝟎 ━━ lesson two: communication is key
𝟎𝟏𝟏 ━━ close isn't close enough
𝟎𝟏𝟐 ━━ poems by the water
πŸŽπŸπŸ‘ ━━ lesson three: how to make it special
πŸŽπŸπŸ’ ━━ the parent trap
πŸŽπŸπŸ“ ━━ full contact sport
πŸŽπŸπŸ” ━━ dumber and dumbest
πŸŽπŸπŸ• ━━ three strikes and you're in
πŸŽπŸπŸ– ━━ you're here, even when you're not
πŸŽπŸπŸ— ━━ it's either everything or nothing
𝟎𝟐𝟎 ━━ but there's no in-between
𝟎𝟐𝟏 ━━ lesson four: never, ever catch feelings
𝟎𝟐𝟐 ━━ indecision and regret
πŸŽπŸπŸ‘ ━━ lesson five: it's all in the eyes
πŸŽπŸπŸ’ ━━ everything's up to us now
πŸŽπŸπŸ“ ━━ a fresh start
πŸŽπŸπŸ” ━━ all but a goodbye
πŸŽπŸπŸ• ━━ a summery subversion
πŸŽπŸπŸ– ━━ the moon and the stars
πŸŽπŸπŸ— ━━ lesson six: slow and steady
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸŽ ━━ then it's crashing down
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ ━━ i have a secret
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ‘ ━━ new year's resolution

πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ ━━ in lieu of conversation

149 10 2
By iintrcvert

MORNING, LOSERS!" MARCUS SMILED, sitting down at the breakfast table. Everyone had gotten to the hall before him. He took a seat next to Big Red, slinging his arm around his shoulders. "Hope you've been treating my fellow champion accordingly!"

"Big Red!" Ashlyn squealed, from next to him. "You didn't tell me you won the scavenger hunt!"

Most of the Wildcats were all there. Everyone woke up early, eagerly anticipating the arrival of the cast list, due to arrive any moment. Gina and Ashlyn hadn't even bothered to change out of their pajamas. The dancer scoffed down a granola barNini was next to her, eating a bowl of cereal. Opposite them, Seb sat with Kourtney. Both of them had full trays of food, like himself and Big Red.

He made a little quip about only the best among them having breakfastonly Big Red laughed, Gina eyed him. Ricky and EJ didn't move.

The two boys were beside Big Red, on the other side. They were sitting, together, if you could even call it that, in silence. It was more like their bodies were placed beside each other. EJ looked down at his plate, playing with the cereal he'd gotten. Ricky was sparing him glances between bites of toast.

Ricky had done something.

"Are you guys okay?" Marcus asked, the sound of a smile in his voice.

"Yeah..." they mumbled, in unison. They went back to their food, clearly uninterested in talking about it. However, Marcus had drawn attention to them now and an awkward silence fell around the table as everyone gave them questioning looks. EJ gave him a particularly sour look, but Marcus kept smiling.

Ricky cut through the silence, unable to bear it anymore. He didn't think it through. He still had his mouth full when he grabbed EJ's grumpy face by his chin and kissed him on the lips, slow and passionately, in front of everyone at the table and in the hall. Not that everyone was looking. Not even everyone at their table was looking.

Big Red and Nini averted their eyes, Seb and Kourtney were talking sleep tips, and Ashlyn and Gina were still waiting on an important declaration. Marcus was the only one who didn't look awayEJ bent so quickly to Ricky's touch, kissing him back with equal passion, no one would've known they shared such hostility between them moments ago.

Marcus, as usual, wouldn't stop until he had gotten something satisfying out of the conversation. He taunted, "Caswell...you missed Big Red and I's big win yesterday. We won the golden arrow for the yellow team. Won a prize tooa huge bag of goodies for our yurt."

"I've got all the treasure I need right here," EJ said, peering over at Ricky, who was blushing bright pink. He ruffled the boy's curly hair, taking another spoon of cereal with a smile on his face. EJ leaned in, his mouth full this time, to give Ricky another peck.

"Gross," Marcus said, focusing on his own breakfast.

Suddenly, there was the sound of feet running, and Carlos popped up in front of their table, trying to catch his breath.

"Val..." Carlos huffed. "Cast list..." He took another deep breath. "Barn."

     Ricky thought being cast as the lead in the musical meant he would spend more time with the director, but he saw EJ less and less as the summer went on.

Sure, it helped that he'd gotten the lead, because playing Troy was something he was used to, and learning lines kept his mind off things. Keeping his emotions under control while he was on stage had become like second nature. And, controlling his emotions had become a very important skill since he'd arrived in Shallow Lake.

Seeing EJ right in front of him, but having to rein in any intruding thoughts of wanting to lunge at him, to call him by his full name, to make fun of his haircut until he got so angry, he did that thing where his shoulders tensed and his muscles flexed, to kiss himto do the small things that reminded everyone they were a couple. So, it was hard. To act as if he was okay with the fact that he had to pretend EJ was essentially nothing more than a friend. That didn't bring up any good memories.

Even when they were out of rehearsals, and Ricky felt permitted to do anything wanted with EJ, they barely had enough time with each other to do anything at all until EJ was busy again.

He knew EJ had his hands full with the musical, so he was trying to be as understanding as possible. Ricky knew EJ was right about the treehouse, and he knew that he felt like it was his job to fix his second home. But...a small part of it felt wrong.

Why should it be Val helping him to make amends for something he and EJ broke? Why should Val get to laugh and joke with EJ during rehearsal when he didn't get to? Why should he have to keep a professional distance from his own boyfriend while Val could get as close as she wanted? Why should he be cool with him getting so close to Val when EJ had made his feelings about him hanging out with Marcus so clear?

Val, Val, Val. He was tired of thinking about her. The truth was, Ricky liked Val. She seemed nice enough when EJ introduced him to her, and she hadn't done anything to offend him. But he wondered about what happened every time the doors to the office locked and they were in there for hours, the thought that something would happen between them, and they would find themselves back where they were a few months ago made him sick to his stomach. Then, as quickly as the thought came, it was gone, and replaced with heavy guilt.

He knew EJ wouldn't do it. He couldn't. It had been too long. They'd been through too much.

Yet, he still found he needed someone other than himself to shut down all his unwelcome thoughts. All the other Wildcats wouldn't have understood, and as much as he appreciated Carlos, he had never talked to him about anything so intimate. He would've talked to Big Red, but he didn't want to make him cringe with all the details. It didn't feel right to burden Gina with his problems after everything. Then, he was left with two options. One of which he wasn't speaking to, and the other was exactly what he needed. Willing to listen to whatever he was saying without fear of offending him, and respond without holding back.

"A little space during rehearsals and you're having a breakdown?" Marcus scoffed, talking to him from inside the pool. He was teaching a class of young campers, which he'd now abandoned to talk to him, how to play water polo.

Marcus's head sat on his biceps, which were flexed because of the way his arms were folded on the edge of the pool.

Ricky was sitting beside him on the poolside. "It's not just rehearsals. They've been spending a lot of time together in the office...alone."

"Well, you still can't be sure that anything is going behind it. Have you put your ear to the edge of the door to hear the desk shuffling?"

"Is that your solution to everything?"

"I'm joking." Marcus scoffed again, splashing water at his feet. Ricky chuckled, scooting back a little. "You're being fucking stupid. You can't seriously believe that EJ would cheat on you..."

"No!" Ricky waved his hands to stop him. "No, no...I know EJ wouldn't do that. It's just, I feel creepy..."

"How?"

"Like..." Ricky paused, biting his lip. He looked out into the distance. "Like, I'm picturing them...together."

"Fucking?" Marcus stopped him, continuing before Ricky could say anything else. "Don't do that. EJ wants to be with you. Besides, Val and EJ are just friends."

"I know, I know, but I can't stop thinking about it..." Ricky sighed. "It's driving me crazy. It's really hard. Like, I know they're just friends, and I don't wanna be jealous"

"Then don't be," Marcus said, laughing at him. He hoisted himself out of the pool, water splashing off of him as he sat next to Ricky. "Let it go already. I know EJ. He's crazy about you. He would never do that to you."

"I don't know...."

"So, what? You don't trust him?"

"Of course, I do."

"Then stop worrying. And, if it's bothering you that much, talk to EJ. Tell him how you feel, and he'll understand. Communication is key, right? Or some shit like that..."

"I don't want him to think I'm being stupid..."

"You mean more stupid?"

Ricky grabbed Marcus's shoulders, pushing him off the edge, and into the water, making the kids laugh.

"Hey!" Marcus yelled out. "Did I say you could stop? I wanna see more splashes! Keep kicking, Freddie!"

Of course, even Marcus's advice had its limits because...well, it was Marcus.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure Val has a crush on me."

Ricky rolled his eyes. "In your dreams..."

"In her dreams," Marcus corrected. "I would never date a blonde."

"Right..."

Water splashed into his face. "Come on, Bucket. You gonna come in or what?"

"What did you say?"

"What? You don't have to be an amazing assistant swimming instructor to a bunch of annoying little kids on your list?"

"No...I meant what did you just call me?"

"You mean Bucket?" Marcus said again, smiling. "All the CITs have been calling you. It's your camp name."

"Oh!" Ricky exclaimed, jumping to his feet. "I like it..."

"Great, Bucket. Can you add helping out your coolest and most handsomest friend take care of a bunch of little kids to your bucket list and get in here?"

"Um, you're the CIT."

"Oh, yeah, I guess you're right..." Marcus lifted a hand out of the water. "Could you give me a hand at least?"

"Of course..." Ricky put took his hand, and Marcus pulled him straight into the water, headfirst.

The children laughed again as Ricky splashed in.

    Ricky held a towel to his hair, still drying off when he stood in front of the office in the Barn, where EJ said he'd be at this time.

He took a deep breath as he approached the door, restraining himself from using Marcus's advice. Although, after a second, he heard a high-pitched laugh. He took a pause, knowing Val was on the other side. When he approached, her high-pitched laugh trickled through the door. Taking another breath, he then knocked on it, waiting.

There was the sound of the desk screeching, EJ said something, and Val giggled again. His imagination was running wild again until the door opened and EJ was smiling, even though he wasn't.

"Hey," he said, his smile fading when he saw Ricky's face. "Why are you wet? Did you fall into Shallow Lake or something?"

Ricky chuckled dryly. "Uh, no. I was helping Marcus...kind of."

"Oh, okay," EJ said, his smile returning. "Are you okay then? What are you doing here?"

"It's...four." EJ's mouth dropped open, his hand coming up to slap his forehead. "You said we could run through the Battle of the Bands stuff again at three. It's tomorrow. We've only rehearsed once..."

"I know, I know. Shit, I'm sorry, I forgot." EJ reached out, grabbing his shoulders. "Can we do a rain check? Tomorrow morning? I can't do it now. I'm just swamped. Val and I are going over the blocking for the next rehearsal...it's a lot of work."

"Do you need help with anything at all?"

"Aww, that's sweet, Bowen." EJ pulled him in, kissing his forehead. "But no. I already told you, I'm fine. I've got help, remember? Go, go, go...have fun! I heard they're doing fencing soon."

"Gee. Don't want to miss my chance to be one of the three musketeers..."

"Exactly," EJ replied, a little confused. He let out a breathy laugh anyway, massaging his hands into his arms.

"EJ?" Val's voice came from inside.

His thumbs drawing circles along his skin were his final apology as looked back into the office, holding the door frame. He looked back at him, biting his lip. "See you later?"

"Yeah, later..."

     Next morning came, and Ricky waited for EJ to come to him. He hadn't told him where to meet him, or when, so he woke up when the rooster crowed and stayed in his Yurt. As it got brighter, and everyone started getting ready to go to breakfast, Ricky didn't think much about it. Maybe EJ just meant after they'd eaten.

That made sense. They both liked food. Yes, Ricky knew he was being irrational. EJ would meet him at breakfast, just like he did every morning. They'd practice right after and be ready for Battle of the Bands in the evening. EJ didn't forget things. EJ wasn't like him.

Yet, Ricky ate breakfast with all the Wildcats, except EJ. He'd even given up waiting for him and gone looking for him in his Yurt, the Barn's office, the Counsellor's office and he even asked Marcus, who said he hadn't seen him since the meeting the other day. He'd even gotten lost in the woods, the idea that EJ might've gotten eaten by a bear suddenly sneaking up on him. By the time Ricky found EJ, it was twelve o'clock, and the lights and speakers were already set up in the amphitheater.

EJ was standing, talking to Gadget, on the stage.

Ricky knew he was working, but that didn't stop him from jumping onto the stage and charging up to them. "Where the fuck have you been?" he asked him, his face burning red. "I've literally been looking everywhere..."

Maddox quickly stepped backward, pointing behind her. "We'll talk about it later..."

"I was helping set up," EJ said, throwing his hands in the air. "I'm a CIT, remember."

"Yeah, but you told me we would do a rain check." Ricky huffed, hitting his thighs. "I've been waiting all day..."

"Oh..."

"Oh," Ricky mimicked. "What happened?"

"I'm sorry..."

"You've been saying that a lot..."

"Hey," EJ snapped. "I am. I told you I'm trying. I didn't mean for this to happen, okay? You know I wanted to spend this summer with you, but I got a lot of stuff to do now." Ricky's arms folded. He looked away from him. "Richard. Look, I'll still be there. I promise."

Ricky shook his head, his tongue held back a bitter smile, and EJ knew he was holding back saying something another snarky comment. But, he wasn't holding back his anger, and EJ could see, from the way his brows darkened his brown eyes, and refused to look him in the eye that he was mad.

"Rick..." EJ stepped closer, bridging the gap between them. He bumped his left shoulder, smoothing his palm over it, then traveling downwards, tickling under his arms. "Ricky...I'm sorry."

"Okay." Ricky sighed, crumbling. "But we still need to practice."

"You got it," EJ said, grabbing his arm. "Come on, we've still got a couple of hours."

     When the sun started to set and the campers started to fill the amphitheater, and it got closer to showtime, Ricky started to feel the backstage buzz. Although, backstage was really all the theatre kids crammed into The Barn.

Big Red and Marcus were holding hands in the corner of the room. Marcus wobbled, straightening himself in a pair of tap shoes. After winning the Scavenger Hunt, the two had extended their partnership to include spontaneous walks through the woods in which Ricky's participation had begun to feel like third wheeling, midnight feasts, and now, being a duo for Battle of the Bands.

Ricky found out they'd chosen to sing When We're Human from Princess and the Frog days agothe sound of Marcus humming the lyrics coming from beneath him puzzled him as he tried to sleep. Now, he understood that they'd picked a song that Big Red could tap dance to and Marcus could sing to, yet Marcus had still chosen to try his hand at tap dancing. And, even though Marcus looked large and awkward as he struggled to learn the steps, Big Red helped him, minutes before he was set to go on stage.

In another corner, Sebastian and Carlos stood with a gap between them. Things had been weird between them since they got casted last week, and Sebastian got Ryan...and Carlos got Sharpay.

Nini and Gina sat together on the edge of the stage. Nini held a ukelele, Gina had a microphone, and they were both dressed in boho dungarees and sunhats. Ricky didn't know what they were doing, but he watched as Gina took the red scarf around her neck and wrapped it around Nini's shoulders, making her smile so wide he thought she might burst into song right there.

She looked around, awkwardly, checking if anyone noticed. Ricky tried to turn away, but she caught her eyes caught him before she did, and even as he kept his eyes fixed on the big red curtains, he felt her looking at him with pity.

EJ still wasn't there. It was getting close to the first band's turn on stage, but Ricky kept his cool as he strummed on his guitar, humming to himself as he strolled up and down the Barn. But, soon enough, Maddox walked in with a clipboard and gave everyone their order on stagehe and EJ were fifth up there, right after Jet and Kourtney and just before Ashlyn and Maddox herself.

"Okay, guys, we're starting soon! Would the first act like to come with me? If you're the next act, make sure you head to the amphitheater ten minutes before it's your turn to go on stage. Everyone else, make sure you remember your order!"

Ricky still waited. He'd listened to the trumpets tooting in the distance as Marcus and Big Red took the stage, and the steady beat of the drums as the next act went on, then the next, and the next, until he couldn't wait anymore.

"Hey, Gadget," he said, swinging his guitar behind his back. "Do you mind pushing back EJ and I's performance a little? He's not here yet..."

"Sure thing, Bucket." She smiled, then tapped on her clipboard. "But only for two more acts, we've got to keep the show going."

"Oh, andhave you seen EJ by any chance?"

"No, sorry, last I saw of him was when you were screaming at him yesterday like a crazy person."

"Okay." Ricky took a deep breath, chuckling. "Thanks."

Yet, Ricky waited a little longer. He even begged Maddox to push back their act one more act, and still, no EJ.

Then, it wasn't long before Ricky was standing behind the stage, and he started to feel anxious as the band on stage performed. He gripped his guitar, his fingers drumming against it. The music was starting to fade, the crowd began to clap.

"Up next," he heard Dewey's voice boom on stage, "please welcome on stage...our very own Rocketman with another newbie..." Ricky's heart dropped in his chest.

"EJ's still not here?" Gina asked, popping up behind him with Nini.

He turned around, shaking his head. "It's our turn to go on..."

"No one's seen him?"

"No one knows where he is," Ricky answered. He knew who would.

The audience cheered, and a CIT was walking toward him with two mics.

"What do I do?" he whispered harshly to Gina, accepting one microphone.

Nini pulled off Gina's scarf around her neck, thrust it and the sunhat atop her head into Gina's arms, and grabbed the other mic. "Richard? Start of Something New chords...you know 'em?"

Ricky nodded, slowly registering that she was actually talking to him as if they were friends. As if he hadn't made her cry in a pizza shop a little over a month ago, and hadn't been ignoring her for all their time here.

Instead, she was taking his arm, and pulling him on stage as if nothing had happened. He swallowed the lump in his throat, taking a deep breath, he adjusted his fingers on the keys. Nini smiled at him, urging him to start playing as the audience waited patiently.

"Livin' in my own world," Ricky started singing, strumming on his guitar. And, he heard a cheer from the audience. "Didn't understand...that anything can happen when you take a chance."

"I never believed in," Nini sang, joining in, strumming on her ukulele. And, when they sang together, it was like it used to be.

Ricky tried, but he couldn't stop the smile that rose on his face when they sang together. As strong as his anger was, and as much as he wanted to hold on to it, as he sang with her, some of it faded awaybecause singing harmonies with Nini still felt as easy as making a best friend in kindergarten, and he'd missed it terribly. He'd missed her.

Although, something didn't make sense. He could feel it, and it only grew more profound as he kept singing.

"It feels so right to be here with you..." He was still waiting, looking out into the audience, and he knew something was wrong when he looked out into the audience and saw EJ, catching his breath and panting, looking up at him with a look that said "I'm sorry." Again.

     All the campers were celebrating the end of Battle of the Bands at the campfire, so EJ knew it was okay to walk into the Yurt Locker without knocking, and he swung the door open.

Ricky was lying down, on a top bunk, looking up at the ceiling. He was still wearing his shoes and his clothes, and he didn't stir when he closed the door.

"You awake?" EJ asked, half-jokingly, as he climbed up the ladder. Ricky's eyes screwed shut, his legs moved to give him space, but he stayed silent.

It was EJ's turn to wait, biting down on his lip, as Ricky turned to him. He had a tired expression on his face, not saying anything, leaving him in suspense. EJ might've thought he actually had been trying to fall asleep if not for the slight quiver of his eyelids, and the practically silent, exasperated breaths escaping from his pursed lips.

When he finally decided to speak, sitting up, he let out a deep sigh. "Where were you?"

"I..." EJ began, stalling, and Ricky already knew the answer. "I was working on the musical. I lost track of time again. I'm sorry..."

"You were with Val?"

"Yes..." EJ stuttered. "Working on the musical."

"Sure..." Ricky gritted his teeth, rolling his eyes.

"What?"

"What?" Ricky let out a noise, and it sounded like a cross between a sigh, a grunt, and a shout. Whichever it was, he sounded frustrated. "You were working on the musical?"

"Yeah, I was. What are you..."

"You're always working on the musical."

"Yeah, it's a lot of work."

"Yeah, but you're spending all your time on it...with Val." Ricky smacked his lips together. "Working."

EJ's face dropped. His eyes widened, and his jaw trembled, like he was scared, or sad. He pressed his lips together, taking a deep breath out of his nose. Then, his voice came out gravelly, "Are you..." he paused, his voice catching in his throat. "Is this because of what happened with Nini? Do you think I'm..."

"I don't want to..." Ricky's voice interrupted, whispering.

"But you are?"

"No." Ricky looked down. "I mean, am I still thinking about it? Yeah."

"I swear to God, I would never hurt you like that..." He got closer.

"I know you wouldn't, but...I just want you to focus on me too. Us, you know?"

"I'm sorry..." EJ's voice whispered. He placed a hand under Ricky's jaw, pulling him closer, pushing their foreheads together. They stayed like that for a while, breathing softly, eyes closed. Until, EJ inched closer, leaning in so their lips were touching.

It was a gentle kiss, so soft and light that it felt like a millennia before EJ's lips fully connected with his. Ricky's hands traveled, taking EJ's face into his hands, deepening the kiss. They parted, breathless, before EJ pulled him in again, with more passion this time.

His hands clasped his shirt, slipping underneath ithis fingers crossing his jeans, then the band of his boxers.

"EJ," Ricky moaned, filled with restraint and desperation, and EJ took his hands out of his trousers. He panted against the older boy's neck, breathing in his citrusy scent.

"Did I..." EJ stumbled, looking embarrassed. "I'm sorry."

"No," Ricky said, holding his cheeks again. He took a deep breath, his eyes searching EJ's glassy, green ones. He planted another kiss on his lips, whispering against them, "Don't stop."

EJ panted, asking, "Really?"

Ricky nodded, and they slowly fell against the mattress without a second thought. EJ's hands gripped his waist, his own hands found their way into the older boy's mop of hair, and pulled it firmly when they shared another air-sucking kiss.

Then, EJ made sure he paid thorough attention to Ricky.

He started with his feet, the right one first. He made him bend his legs, so they could both fit in the little bunk bed, his hands wrapped around his calves. His fingers glided along every knuckle of his toes, kneading them slowly as he sucked on each one of them. Ricky chuckled, feeling EJ's hands grip his soles, his fingers prodding at the bottom of his feet.

"Shh," EJ told him, using the lips that scolded him to kiss his ankles, scattering butterfly kisses around them.

Ricky is surprised EJ can keep his face near his feet for so long. He's been walking around, dancing, and singing in his lucky socks all day. And, they're sweaty, probably stinky, no doubt. EJ holds onto his feet like they're precious, though, and he kisses up his legs like he's kissing his lips.

"What are you doing?" Ricky asked, giggling again.

"Shh," EJ repeated. "You said you wanted me to focus on you..."

EJ moved on to his left foot, and Ricky started to laugh again at the tickle of EJ's fingers, but he remembers EJ had already told him to Shh two times. He stayed silent while EJ grabbed his jeans, and pulled them off his legs, his briefs came down a little with them. So, he yanked those off too, throwing them to the floor. Then, the attention was back on him.

A low gasp escaped his lips when EJ's licked up his calves his warm tongue pressing flat against his skin, slowly dragging it past his knees, leaving a wet trail all the way up to his thigh.

EJ kept kissing up his legs, to the curve of his hipsleaving his cock, twitching, limp against his thighs. He grabbed the base of his ass, spreading his legs open. His hands pulled at his hair, hissing when he felt the graze of EJ's teeth.

"Sorry," EJ mumbled, and his lips pressed back on the place he'd bitten, apologizing again. His tongue swiped out of his mouth again, tracing along his pelvic bone.

He kissed up his chest, switching between each ab until he reached the top of his chest, just below his pectorals. Then, his tongue darted out of his mouth again, trailing along his skin. He drew circles around them, once, then twice, a third time, and Ricky's skin was wet with EJ's saliva. He grew sensitive, his cock had already started to harden, and he got harder when EJ's tongue flicked against his nipple.

Through the wooden walls, the sounds of crickets chirping rang out in Ricky's ears, and he was reminded where they were. On the top of his bed, in a yurt, where anyone could walk in. He had no idea when the campfire finished, but he prayed that EJ did, because the last thing he wanted was for him to stop. He despaired at the thought of EJ having to stop prematurely, leaving him, leaking and desperate for a release.

It felt like another one of his lessons. Testing his perseverance, teaching him patience. Overcompensation was something EJ excelled at, and Ricky struggled to find the strength to be mad about it right now.

EJ's tongue flicked against his nipple slowly up, down, then pressed flat against it when his mouth clamped down, sucking. He followed the same pattern on his other nipple, making them both hard.

Ricky breathed in again, his nails clutching harder at EJ's hair, feeling the cool air against his damp chest. Next on EJ's attention was his shoulder blades. He smiled at him, a mischievous grin, taking his hands. He kissed the back of them. His thumbs massaged his callused pads, his crevices, his soft palms. Ricky watched intently, his mouth falling open again, as EJ swallowed his fingers. He gagged, and he felt the full spread of his tongue, pushing his digits to the edge of his windpipe. He used four of his fingers, fucking his own throat, pumping them in and out of his hot mouth. His skin prickled all over, the coldness of the night making goosebumps form on his skin, melding like hot ice with the warm tingle of overstimulation.

"E..." A finger pressed against his lips. EJ pulled his hands off his hair, grabbed his arms, and turned him around.

EJ lifted his hips, making him get on his hands and knees, so he had access to the back side of him. He started the same way as he did with the front of him, with the heels of his feet, peppering kisses up his hamstrings. His hands steadied him, holding his ass, then his hips when Ricky couldn't stop himself from rocking back and forth. In this delicate state, Ricky yelped at the feeling of EJ's nails brushing his stomach. He dug out the curve in his joints with his tongue, the squelch of his spit gathering there leaving another part of Ricky damp and moist.

Ricky buried his head in his pillowcase, groaning into the cotton. His fingers clutched the mattress, still wet from EJ's mouth, his knuckles turning white as they pulled at the bedsheets.

EJ saw between Ricky's legs, the small patch where his cock was dripping. He kept going, his hand cupped his inner thigh, where more of his juices had gathered near his balls.

"Can I just...can I..." EJ stuttered.

"Yes," Ricky pleaded, not knowing what he was agreeing to, but feeling it when EJ's hands cupped his ass.

He resumed kissing him, spreading his tongue on the thick, round flesh of Ricky's backside. His teeth bit down on his ass, and Ricky jolted. A red blotchy mark already formed on his pale skin. EJ kissed it better, finishing his work on the pad of his thighs.

Grabbing Ricky's arms, making him kneel and arch his back, so he could press his lips against his shoulder blades. His hand clasped gently around Ricky's neck, keeping him in place again. He kissed the expanse of his back quickly, from his shoulders, his hands gripping his hips to kiss the curve of his spine.

He pushed Ricky down again, not forgetting the back of his neck, as he kissed around to his jaw. A familiar peck on his cheeks. His nose, the cold sweat lining his forehead, his temples, his chin, down his neck, and back down his chest.

Ricky was left vulnerable and desperate from all the teasing. His legs were already buzzing with pleasure when he felt the tip of EJ's tongue, finally paying him attention to where he needed him. EJ's lips stretched open, squeezing around his cock. Ricky was clutching the mattress again, and his head flew back against the pillow when EJ took him down his throat. Ricky's back arched off the bed, his body juddered, and his muscles convulsed sporadically.

There was the distant chatter of campers in the distance. The bed was creaking. The blanket was squashed beneath them. If anyone walked in they would see themEJ's nails clawed onto his thighs, burying him deeper in his mouth, Ricky sprawling like a cat in heat. EJ's lips sank down his cock, and when his hand traveled up Ricky's thighs, he was still sprawling like a cat in heat. EJ's fingers spread open, crawling up his chest, pressing on his stomach, keeping him still when he pulls back, so his lips are still sucking his engorged tip. And, EJ's tongue pushes against his cock, pressing one firm swirl around his head, and Ricky comes hard, pouring into EJ's mouth.

When EJ pulled his head back, Ricky finally saw his lips, red and wet from work, but they didn't say anything.

Ricky's head was still spinning when EJ started to crawl off the bed. And, he couldn't quite figure out whether he was still angry, or if his blood was boiling because he was still coming off the high EJ had just given him. Either way, Ricky decided it was reckless and crazy, and there was no way to explain what he was going when he pulled EJ by the collar of his stupid CIT jacket and kissed him hard on the lips. Then, he whispered, panting into his mouth, "Still think about it..."

"I will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 68 12
[DISCONTINUED] richard 'ricky' bowen, elijah james 'e.j.' caswell, kourtney 'kourt' elizabeth green, regina 'gina' porter, nina 'nini' salazar-robert...
62.2K 1.5K 100
A gay jock and a bisexual skater fall in love with each other in every story. #RJ CASWEN FOREVER!
4.6K 166 14
"Yeah, you can call me lover boy, they say I throw my heart around. And you can be my lover girl, I'll pick you up, drive you around." Book 2 HSMTMTS...
25.5K 660 46
After a huge fight, Nini and Ricky break up, and they go their separate ways. But do second chances really exist? Can they go back to what they used...