MAYAVAN TO MEYYANAVAN (THE UN...

By Rathvika

Ceo hate girls but a girl comes to work as his PA in boy getup. Will he identify her that she is a girl? What... More

Introduction And Prologue
1.DREAM
2.Accidental Kiss
3.Recognising Her ❣️
4.Arguement
5.Priest Words
6.Sudden Bomb
7.Changing Herself
8.Interview
9.Personal Assistant
10.Possesive Him
11.Staying With Him
12. Same Bed
13.Plastic moonji
14.Angry Parrot
15.His Anger
16.Anbae Anbae
17.Her dominance
18.Betting
19.DING DONG BELL
20.Two Thoughts
21.Piriyadhe Urave
22.Both Sides
23. Villan
24.Missing Eachother
25.Palaya ranamgal
26.Reaching Him
27 .Feeding Bottel 🌝
28.Dream Man And Girl
29.Dream Family
29.Mirror Dance
30. Karupu Maccha 🌚
31.Affection 💕
32.Mayavan Attrocities 🌝
33.His Pain 🥺
34.Kanave ...Kanave
35.Accident
36.Nightmare
37.Reuninon
new story
38.MAYA
40.Loss And Gain
41.His Powers
42.Siddu's Hate
43.Souls
44. Bro Sis Bond
45.Kidnapped
46. The Real Culprit
47.End Card

39.Its Time To Know

802 125 69
By Rathvika

He snuggled into her neck and bited hard ....

She hissed and hold his shoulder tightly .

He pressed her butt cheeks .she moaned loud for their private part contact ....

After that both hugged eachother tightly giving eachother warmthness .she slept hugging him .

Like these 1week ran fastly .she designed the project which abhiram gave to her .it was last day .she was packing her stuffs and she was looking dull . because abhiram was lost in his thoughts ..he was nervous whenever she mentioned that she is leaving him after this week .he was not evening being himself .she was really gona miss him .

She sat on bed and buried her face in her knees and hugged herself .abhiram entered inside and hold her hand and she didn't lift her face .

Ab; na unna oru edathuku kutitu ponu variya .

She didn't even looked at him .he lifted her just like that and she didn't even squealed and closed her face with her palms not showing him .

He placed her on passenger seat and locked her seat belt .he sat on his seat and locked his seat belt .

He drove towards airport and lifted her again and boarded inside the plain .

Soon they reached coimbatore .she was confused but didn't asked him anything .she was being silent made him more nervous 😔...

He opened the door and hold her hand and pulled her to his mother room .where it was closed for years ...

She looked around the room .which was spider web and dust .he cleaned the cupboard with his hands and opened .he took a photo frame and albums .he drag her with him and sat on floor comfortably.

She sat beside him and saw the frame .she was taken back seeing her father and mother .

A; ajju ,..ajju amma ... Appa ..epdi idhule .sollu da ..

Ab; adha solladha kutitu vandhe .you have to know before you could start of ur dream .

He hold her hands and placed a soft kiss on her knuckles and placed them on his chest .

Ab; na solla poradha porumaya kelu .please dii ..

She nodded her head ...

23years back ....

Nandhini was pregent with twins . Arun sister RADHIKA .she is married with a business man .he was very caring and loving husband .he took care of her like a queen .how Arun took care of her .

Radhika gave birth ARJUN ABHIRAM KRISHNA . He was apple of eyes .he was pampered by everyone in the house . because he was the first child of the house .after 2years SIDDHARTH KRISHNA borned.

He was brothers prince .abhiram was very possesive on siddhu .he took care of him and play with him .radhika was happy that her both sons are caring and loving eachother .

Arun and Nandhini didn't have a baby .they even checked doctors and prayed God and did more poojas .

After 9 years Nandhini got pregnant and they took care of her with so much of efforts because of late pregnancy her hormones and mood swings are at peaks . Nandhini was 6 months . abhiram always speaks with her belly .she ruffled his hair and admired his talks .

Whenever abhiram talked only one baby will kick and rotate in stomach .Nandhini will shout in pain .abhiram calmed her saying " baby no more kicking be calm and be a gud girl '' ....that baby stopped attrocities ...

They all planned when Nandhini gave a birth to girl child .they will marry abhiram .if it was boy .it's okay 😂

It was 9th month .they planned to do a baby shower so they called their astrologer .

He checked the date and gave them a time .they all did happily and abhiram put bangles to Nandhini .she made a sound .that baby kicked her .all laughed seeing her joy...

After the function . astrologer came without inform .all welcomed him .abiram and siddhu got blessings .

Ar; ayya enne vishyama sollama vandhu irukinge .

As; unaku oru mukyamana vishyam sollalanu dha vandhe Arun .

Ra; ennanu sollunga saamy .

As; soldre .Nandhini ku poraka poradhu retta kolandhai. Adhule oru payyan and oru ponnu .

Abhiram clapped his hands and siddhu too did what his brother did ....all smiled and they are beaming with happy ..but that smile died ...

As; ana poraka pora andha ponnu .indha veetu ponnode uyire parichitu dha porapa ...

All are shocked and Nandhini was frozen and tears are flowing like anything to her .

K; enne saamy soldringe ..

As; idhudha unmai .ava jadhagathuku ...ava ohonu irupa aana ava sabamu ,adhrustamu kondu porakura .

Indha veetu ponnode uyire parichi .andha ponnode mootha maganuku ala villa sakthiyai kudukum .andha kolandhai dhan thaayi un veetu marumagala vara pora .ni enne sandhoshatha un pullaiku kudukanu nenachiyo adhe vide adhigama pasamu anbayu kotti pathupa ....

N; ille en anni ode uyire eduthutu dha enaku kolandha irukuna enaku andha kolandhaye vena ....vena ...

She cried hard .radhika hugged Nandhini and calmed her saying....

Ra; loosu mari pesadha nandhu .ava en marumaga .en pullaikanava .na valnduten di .en marumaga porakave ille avala koldrenu soldre .en uyir ponadha ava porapana apdiye nadakatu ...

She moved near abhiram .he was crying .he was 9 years old .he can understand what they are talking and saying....

As; ana ....ava 23 vayasu vandhatha avalode sakthiye ava unaruva .avala unne thedi vara varaiku ni ava munnadi poga kudadhu .un mogatha kaata kudadhu .avala unna kekura vare .neeya avala approch panna kudadhu ....

Ra; Inge paru ajju ....amma soldradhe Kepele ...

Abhiram nodded his head ...

Ra; papa va nalla pathukanu .avala aluga vida kudadhu .avadha un ulagama irukanu . avalukaga enne venalu pandravana irukanu.avala kettavanga kitte irundhu kapathanu .adhu yaara irundhalu thappuna kekanu. Yaaru kagavu ni avale vittu kuduka kudadhu .promise pannu ...

He promised her mother .she kissed his forehead .

Nandhini got a pain and they admitted her in hospital .Arun was crying holding Nandhini hands . Abhiram and siddhu sat on chair .Radhika sat beside abhiram and hold his hands .

Ra; sari papa ku enne peru vekkala sollu .

Ab; neengale sollunga ma ...

Radhika thinked for sometime .

Ra: SHIVANI nalla Iruka .

Ab; adhu enne en peru mattu perusa Iruka .en papa peru mattu kutty ah iruku.

Ra; appo neeye sollu ..

Ab; en peru abhiram le en papa peru ABHINAYA nu veinge

Ra; appo SHIVANI ABHINAYA KUMAR .epdi un peru pole ava peru super le

Ab: aii super amma ..nalla iruku .appo na inime papa ve "SIRI" Nu dha kupduve ...

Soon they heard baby crying sound .nurse came outside with panick .

Ra; ennachu doctor .

N; baby velile vandhuruchu but avanga nose bleed agudhu ( fully my imagination ) ....

Radhika panicked ....

N; urgent ah medicine vangitu varanu .ana andha stalk ippo ille.velile dha vangitu varanu ....

Radhika took the description and moved from there .abhiram followed her behind .they took medicine and abhiram pulled the medicine cover in radhika .both are crossing the road .he ran while walking .she ran behind him to stop him before any vehicle to reach him .but before that a car dashed on her ...her head got hit on bonet and moved back in force and landed on ground .her head got hit on the road and bleeding ...

Abhiram shouted ...."AMMA........."

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

Ippo doubt clear agi iruku .oru suspense vekka vidringla da ...indha chapter read panna odane next enne nu planning panni questions kekuringe .Iruka chapter ku comments pannungana pandradhu ille 🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️

Comments mukyam bugiluhh 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 7K 52
this is a ashaangi story disclaimer : this is not to hurt any one support me this story is about a girl who is away from her relatives who loves he...
249K 23.7K 47
Story of two beautiful souls.. Sivaangi loves Ashwin (her athai paiyyan).. but our ashwin hate her to the core because of her extrovert nature...
176K 14.9K 92
Ashwin a introvert guy... Became a loner after his first love 💖"KANMANI"💖. He was completely shattered after kanmani's death, his world became blur...
212K 22.3K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...