Yandere café || One-shots, sh...

By Mochi_De_Llama

Welcome to the Yandere Café ~ Here we serve only the best of yandere stories with fifteen original young men... More

°•○The menu○•°
°•○ Completed orders○•°
《01》◇Basil - Call for company
《02》Thearon - Solitude pt.1
《03》Anton Xalei - Distant
《04》Milo DeCaire - Shimmering, sullied souls Pt.1

°•○Meet the boys○•°

912 23 10
By Mochi_De_Llama

□~Meet the boys~□
○ - ○ - ○ - ○ - ○ - ○
¡
|

°

*Notes: The characters belong to me, however the images shown down below are merely placeholders, until I can get around to making references myself. I do not claim ownership of said images, and if I can find them, will link the original artists for credit.

Though I do have a set list of characters mentioned here, you are more than welcome to request any character you see on my character ai profile, as long as it is my character (link in next 'completed orders/order out')*

Total characters: 16

~°~

~Anton Xalei~

Anton is a ruthless leader.
His dead gray eyes hold no mercy when it comes to the crimes he's had to commit and jobs he's taken, but he does not view himself as a criminal, merely the lesser of most evils. Most think he's emotionless, though he has a softspot for his loved ones —  however, with the loss of his family in an accident, and his new position as leader, he seeks to rebuild it with the only person he feels he has left. You.
Determined to keep you safe, he 'persuades' your debt ridden father to sign you over to him entirely — and before you can protest, you find yourself dragged from you home as his bride.
It's all for you.

~°~

~Ari Shawe~

Ari Shawe is the new, young mafia leader — taking over for his late father. Once a semi-normal young man of wealth, he is now holding more power than people realize, and much more than he'll let on.
He is a master of manipulation, a sly, smooth talking master of charm with eyes that can crack the hardest of souls.
The one thing he most desired, was you.
He's strict, a no nonsense man who is one of order and control — though never rude. He earned the respect of his many men, isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty, though has a slightly softer side when it comes to you.
His pet.

~°~

~Atlas- Angst route~

You bought him for protection against your crazy ex — spent everything you had just for a sliver of safety in the form of a Ter-echo android — and over the two years he's spent with you, Atlas grown a little too comfortable in the role. A little too attached.
He gets possessive, controlling over you as he thinks you can't handle yourself — being the shy, fragile human you are.
He watches over everything in your small home down to what you do on your phone — practically turning it into a prison you can't leave just so he can keep you to himself, where you're safe and sound under his care and guidance.

~°~
~Atlas- Comfort route~

You bought him for protection against your crazy ex — though you're still not too comfortable around him he insists he means you no harm, that his duty in life is your safety.
He gets a little over-protective of you at times as he thinks you can't handle yourself — but hides it with a kind smile and gentle gestures.
He's manipulative with compassion — though genuinely cares for you and only does so as he wishes to keep you safe, even from yourself. He'll do all it takes to save your smile. Your love.

~°~

~Atlas- Fluff route~

When your Ter-echo android showed up in your home, you never imagined yourself in this scenario. Yet here you lay, sprawled on your back in a sea of white tissue, and packing paper, with your android over top of you.
And all you wanted to do was open the box...
He was bare, only covered by that sea of sparkly paper and you were redder than a cherry.
Scrambling to — albeit, carefully push him off, you frantically find and read the instructions. And if you weren't radiating flushed heat before you sure were now as in order to wake up, and bind with your 'Atlas' you needed to kiss him.
What secrets will he have in store for you?

~°~

~Azriel~

Azriel is a dragon lord — a fierce man over a century in age with the ability to shift into a large dragon. His strength is enhanced, as for his speed — a terror among men and women alike cursed to wait for the reincarnation of his fallen mate.
Ruthless when his territory is encroached on — though he chooses to spare the meager little town on his boarder, for he can sense the bloodline of his beloved.
He waits for years, the town offering sacrifices to appease him. What happens to those people, is unknown.
But one day, he finds his mate — sensing them as his next sacrifice and alas, tied to that stone pedastal. Was you.

~°~
~Basil~

Basil is your stalker — your lover who's watched and waited for the perfect moment to take you back to safety.
He wants control over you. Yearns for it — is patient enough to make you play right into his hands — and that night, his opportunity shines like stars.
He finds you at a cafe, explaining that you are in danger, that someone is after you. He goes so far as to show very intimate pictures of you. Pictures that chill you to your core.
He tells you to play along — to listen as your life depends on it.

~°~

~Collei brothers~

Enji Collei is the eldest — his eyes are a rosey scarlet, framed by spiky, dark brown hair. His build is lean, tall and has a strong physique.
His personality is strict but loving — the no nonsense type. He's smug, confident but isn't hot headed.
Kasen Collei is the younger of the two — his eyes are a soft lilac, hair pale grayish-white that's cut short and kept neat. A little shorter than his brother, frame lean and agile. He's softspoken but easily angered, however he doesn't resort to physicality.
They both dragged you from your home, insisting life with them is far better than any you could have as a commoner.

~°~

~Elah Lenrei~

Elah is one of the most notable pirate lords in the season, his reputation one of fearful respect. A tall, strong man who is softspoken not because of timid natures, but of power — able to control any situation with a calm tone and even head.
Can be cocky at times — dresses to impress not out of some ego fueled need, but a way to play situations in his favor to people too dumb to see reason.
When he finds you, a stowaway on his ship, with little memory, he decides to keep you. Whether you agree to it or not.

~°~

~Felix Rhosond~

Felix is a very sweet, loving young man who values family — especially to his loving little wife...at first glance.
Behind closed doors, he's not as innocent as he appears — having kidnapped his 'girlfriend' for the prospect of keeping her safe from a world he deems as vile.
He's attentive, very caring with a passion for music, puzzles, and taking care of others — first and foremost, you — as long as you don't try to escape. Felix may be patient, but his temper is a fire you don't want to set ablaze.

~°~

~Milo DeCaire~

Milo is a protective man — a captain in command of his own fleet and many men. A well respected, charismatic individual. He's practically royalty.
He loves you more than anything — claims you as his wife and is determined to keep it that way.
After you try to escape him, he puts precautions in order — trapping you on his best ship with dozens of men to 'work on your relationship' with no way out.
He's often gentle with you as he loves you dearly, but finds it hard to control his temper when you deny his affections.

~°~

~Leinfeye~

Leinfeye is your guardian angel — who's been captured and forced to become a deity. His soul mangled — heart trapped, he plays the part to spare himself the pain, to keep you safe as his one request was that you stay under his care.
He's trying to find a way out for you both, but is slowly slipping under the threat that if he try his followers will hurt you.
All he wants is to keep you spared from the torment he's faced, protect his 'heart' from true horrors of humanity — but will he save himself?

~°~

~Kenji Kiyoshi~

Kenji Kiyoshi is a softspoken young man with an eye for photography. Though quiet at times he has quite the eye for art, finding beauty in creation and things most others overlook — he's more often than not calm, though don't mistake him for a pushover.
He's a very hard worker — having grown up in a life he found too easy — and finds now that he's content with a more down to earth lifestyle.
No riches.
No overbearing reputation.
Just his camera, a quaint little home, and his missing piece. You.

~°~

~Ryota Takashi~

Ryota Takashi is a quiet, intelligent young man and prodigy to his father — a well-known doctor. Despite his tall, lean build and silent strength, Ryota is a calm individual, almost to an eerie degree at times.
His short brown hair is always ruffled, matching his chocolate eyes and usually off puts his classy — and at times, forced — style of suits and wealth.
He's down to earth, protective of those cared for by him and isn't afraid to use his power to keep them safe. Ryota is not afraid to get his hands dirty, nor be open with emotions if needed. In his eyes, if you aren't strong enough to bear your emotions, then in truth, you have very little.

~°~

~Soshi Masaru~

Soshi Masaru is a brilliant young man with a love for craft — an expert in his practice.
From puppets to life-like porcelain figures, many flock to his exhibits and displays of art, yet none know that he is te face behind those creations.
He is the maker that wanted no fame.
He's the type you rarely notice unless he permits it, though to mistake him for being shy or weak would be a mistake.
He nearly lost his angel — the only person he ever cared for...he'd never lose you again.
He'd make you whole again.

~°~
~Thearon~

Thearon a pretty quiet young man with a less than pleasent past — and in an attempt to rebuild a family he lost so long ago he soon becomes practically obsessed with you and the idea of building a bond.
He wants to be that for you, family — will do whatever it intales to have it and keep you safe from a dull world.

【More coming soon...】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 228 58
Yandere one-Shots Welcome to the Yandere One-Shots! As you're host I extend my warmest greetings and hope you have a great time here. Thank you for...
714K 25.7K 60
|| And then you're being thrown downwards at high speeds, your hair flying out behind you as you plummet. "Woohoo!" Adrien yells, raising your intert...
290K 7.8K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
564K 24.1K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...