𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 �...

Galing kay thaaprettiestt

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... Higit pa

characters & disclaimers
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
character update
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

thirty four

1.2K 26 17
Galing kay thaaprettiestt

Tallahassee, FL
1:28pm

"woww david, so this whole time tyler was the one that brought you here?" i looked over at him. "yeah" he nodded. "okay so you really didn't wanna see me?" i asked.

"nah" he laughed. "i'm just playin, im just playin" he added laughing. "stop playing with me" i laughed and rolled my eyes playfully.

"wait, hold up" i laughed. "what?" he asked. "if you knew that tyler was tryna get back with me then why would you, you know...." i told him.

"he don't gotta know bout allat" he said in a cocky way. "what do you meann?" i asked him. "what was the plan then?" i asked again. "alright so boom, tyler told me to come down here to tally so that i could bring y'all together or some shit,

and he gave me money to buy you the watch and shit like that, because he knew that you wouldn't want to see him if he just told you to pull up" david explained.

"so why you agreed to do allat?" i asked david. "because he paid me" he laughed. "you lying, he did not pay you" i laughed not taking this seriously. "he really paid you to do allat?" i laughed again.

"yeah" he nodded being serious. "so you saying that he paid you to fuck me?" i tilted my head confused. "you see, that.... wasn't apart of the plan. but you see he don't needa know allat" david laughed then i got serious after.

im over here thinking that david did that so that i wouldn't want to go back to tyler and shit like that. "but let's not act like you ain't give me head" david looked at me. "LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW" i laughed.

"i was just tryna fuck you good before i ghost you" david told me leaving me shocked. "nah what?" i mugged him. "you're weird, david" i shook my head.

"im just playing" he laughed but i still ain't believe him. "now when im with tyler ima feel mad guilty" i shook my head.

"yeah im making sure you don't forget" he chuckled. "david you gotta be joking right now, like you can't take shit serious" i rolled my eyes at him.

"if i knew you was bringing my man back home i woulda neva fucked you, the fuck" i laughed. "your man back home is crazyyy" he laughed.

"david you're actually so selfish" i shook my head in disbelief. "what you gon do if he found out that you did that?" i asked him. "he can't do nun bout it so ion care" he shrugged.

"that's actually selfish" i laughed. "so you telling me that you fucked me so that i wouldn't wanna go back to him" i asked him. "hell yeah" he nodded. "well i guess that didn't work" i laughed at david.

"well are you ready cause we finna leave" i asked david as he grabbed his stuff. "yeah" he pulled up the handle on his suitcase taking it outside and putting it in the trunk of my car.

he had all his stuff in my car then he sat in the front seat closing the door as i drove off to the airport. "you not gon get me no food before i leave?" david asked me wanting me to buy him some food.

"nigga" i looked at him and mugged him. "eat some airplane food, nigga" i rolled my eyes at him. "ion want that shit" he smacked his teeth. "well too bad because im not ya mother" i looked back at the road driving.

"you gone miss me?" david turned and asked me. "yeah" i said lowly with one hand on the wheel. "why you lying? you just gone be with tyler" he shook his head me making me laugh. "don't worry bout me" i laughed.

we pulled up to the airport where i was gonna drop off david so that he could go back to New York. he opened the door going to the trunk to get his suitcase then coming back to give me a hug.

"bye paris" he hugged me with the door open while i was still seated. "bye david" i told him as we stopped hugging then he got out slamming the door and grabbing his suitcase. "boy don't slam my door like that" i made a face at him at how hard he slammed my door.

"be safe" i told him as he grabbed his suitcase walking away into the airport then i drove off. i felt like being nice today so i drove like thirty minutes to go get some crumbl cookie because they didn't have none around my area.

i drove their and i parked my car getting out and i went in and ordered six cookies and they was looking mad good i was finna eat all of them right then and there. but i paid for it, taking it then walking back to my car sitting in the drivers seat while i put the cookies on the passenger seat chair.

before i could move the car i called up tyler to see what he was doing and where he was at. i picked up my phone opening the app and called him and that nigga had the audacity to not pick up the phone. he used to pick up on the first ringer.

the shit got me irritated because i wanted to see him. i called him again.. no answer. so im like "fuck it" im pulling up to the studio cause i know his ass finna be there.

i put down my phone driving to the studio where tyler always be at but it was gonna take forty minutes because the crumbl that i came to was kinda far.

i was listening to music and in my own world singing the songs while i was driving on my way to the studio hoping that he was gonna be there.

after a while, i made it to the studio parking the car then grabbing the box of crumbl cookies and walking out my car closing the door.

i walked in opening the door then walking down the hall to the studio room, and i wasn't seeing anybody as i was walking. i opened the door down the hall seeing the blue led light on walking in and seeing tyler sitting down on the couch on his phone by himself.

"heyy ty" i walked in smiling as he looked up after hearing me walk in the door. he stood up giving me a hug as i put the box on crumbl cookies on the table. he gave me a hug wrapping his arms around me while i did the same.

"ouu, what you got me for?" he smiled looking at the box of cookies. "i got you crumbl cookies" i looked up at him. "oh this dat shit they be eating on tiktok" he opened the box looking at the different flavored cookies.

"yeah" i chuckled then he grabbed the regular chocolate chip one eating it as some crumbs fell on the table as he took a bite. "you know ian gon finish all dis" he said with his mouth full with the cookie but not spitting.

"then keep it for later, or give some to kenzie and justin" i told him. "where's justin tho?" i asked. "he in the other room with var" he pointed with his thumb behind him.

"gimme a piece" i put my hand out wanting a piece of the chocolate chip cookie. "you got all them other ones" tyler pointed at all the other cookies as he took another bite. "but i want this one" i whined a little. he broke the cookie in half giving me the other half of the cookie.

"oh my gosh i just realized that i haven't been in this studio in mad long" i looked around. "where you coming from?" he asked me then i turned to sit on the couch making myself comfortable.

"i just dropped david at the airport" i told him taking a bite out the half of the cookie. "oh" he nodded. "tyler, i was thinking... you don't never be taking me on no dates" i told him tilting my head alittle making him laugh.

"whatchu mean bro? i take you out" he held his arms out tilting his head. "and taking me to one of your shows is not a date, i don't care" i shook my head. "wow, but we went to a few places though, you can't lie, what? you want me to take you to the bahamas or something?" he laughed.

"yeah" i laughed. "i'll take you to Waffle House?" he laughed. "tyler stop" i kept a straight face trying not to chuckle. "i bought you a watch, that ain't enough?" he asked and i really aint know what to say after that.

"okay, you can get back to work since you know everything" i told him. "oh im done" he chuckled. "we just finished the song" he sat down on the couch next to me.

"whatever bro, i gotta take out these braids, i had them in since rolling loud" i rubbed on my head feeling on the old braids that weren't even that old i just wanted to take them out and it was getting a little frizzy.

______________________________

"right, the girl that i go to be getting me right" i told kenzie as i sat on her bed and she sat behind me helping me take out my braids.

i was taking out my braids and she was helping me while we were watching baddies on her tv talking and leaving our own comments on the show.

tyler came in the room hearing the yelling from the tv. "mane want y'all watching?" he laid on his stomach with his feet hanging off the bed.

"boy get outta here" kenzie rolled her eyes at him while he didn't even listen. he looked at the tv watching the show and seeing razor and scotty yelling and fighting.

baddies is me and kenzie show, everytime i come over we watch it and we only watch it with each other. "you taking out ya hair?" tyler turned his head to ask me. "what it look like?" i told him.

"let me help ya, cause y'all don't know what y'all doing" he say up. "who don't know what they doing?" kenzie mugging him before she laughed.

he sat up taking one of my braids and then started taking them out but we were almost done anyways because i didn't have that much braids in.

he was doing alright at first i guess, but it's really not that hard to take out braids. kenzie grabbed her phone sneakily taking a picture of tyler taking out my braids and he looked so focused it was hilarious.

we finished taking out all my braids and my hair was out and kenzie said that she wanted to put my hair up in a bun so i let her.

"what you gon do with ya hair next?" kenzie asked me while she held my hair in her hand making the bun. "ima get it straightened" i told kenzie.

"why you always tryna look cute? who you tryna look cute for?" tyler mugged me. "nigga, myself...." i jerked my head back. "why you worried bout who she tryna look cute for?" kenzie already getting annoyed of her brother.

she finished my hair then i did my own edges because i like doing my own edges. after that me and kenzie laid on her bed watching the tv and eating the rest of the crumbl, finishing the episode of baddies while we were so entertained.

tyler was in there laying down on his stomach with he feet towards us and that nigga would not leave the room like we was just tryna watch our show without him judging everything and everyone is the damn show.

"i know ha ass fake as hell" he chuckled making me and kenzie laugh a little. "bro you all over the place" kenzie mugged tyler moving his feet out of the way.

i laid down looking at the tv and i got a notification on my phone making me look at my phone and pick it up.

chris:
"i miss you."
"come see me."

almost at 100k reads and 100 followers!!❤️

STAY TUNEDDD!!!💕💕💕

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
108K 5.5K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
110K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...