FORCED MARRIAGE| by hobiqvn

By hobiqvn

"This is the only priceless thing I have to Impress my girl, don't you dare to touch it" he muttered to let L... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
Chapter_15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (final)

CHAPTER 4

619 17 2
By hobiqvn

He smiled with his teeth out, suddenly she turned to him but didn't look at him and took her clothes and went into the bathroom again, she changed her clothes and dried her hair and came out.

She walked towards the door without even looking at the bed. She heard, "Mrs.Kim, your husband is starving, don't you have the responsibility to make him eat something tasty?" he said in a teasing tone again, "my dear unwanted life partner, i can see you, you are very well, and you can go and eat by yourself, and I am not staying here for a second now." hearing this, Taehyung's face withered.

"You had sent a note for a meeting, why is that? May I know?" he asked while she was showing her back to him as she was about to leave the room. "Ohh yes, that... I will tell you when we meet that day." she said and left the room.

She got out of the room and went down, "hello mister, please give some food to your master."

She asked to butler, and get out of the house. As soon as she walked out of the stairs and put her leg onto the ground, "Mrs.Kim catch this" saying that Taehyung threw the car keys to her and she caught them in one go. "Why is this?" she shouted while looking upstairs and closing eyes because of the sunshine.

"Go home, drive safely." Taehyung said while making a kissing gesture with his lips. "Ohh shut up, I will go by myself and the way I came." she replied and threw the keys again upstairs. And walked out.

Her house:

"Sir, she is not in her room, I have checked it already" the new valet told Y/n's uncle. Her uncle was sitting on the royal chair in his room, as she went to the room earlier and opened it to check up on her and when she didn't find her there she went to y/n's uncle.

Her uncle stood up from the place and walked to reach Y/n's room.

Running from outside towards the room without coming into anyone's eye, she reached her room.

She sat on the chair, taking a book from the shelf on the next wall, she put in front of the window facing its back to the door. She folded her legs up on the chair. Her uncle arrived in the room. Opening the door with all the anger he could muster and shouting loudly her name, she flinched at the place and stood up rapidly, "Yes?" she asked in an unknown tone, "n-n-nothing" her uncle suddenly calmed down, actually his fuse was off because of finding her in her room.

He moved his right hand in front of his face in the air, gesturing in nothing. And he went out of the room. Suddenly she remembered something, "Oops, I forgot it there." she forgot to take her cape. And sat again on the chair

A day after tomorrow:

Sitting silently in a corner seat of the waiting area, to talk to him about something very Important, but when he will be free from his work, in a sudden moment, the movements into the area begin to be more.

I stood up at the place and tried to balance myself on my toes to look at the thing which causes this much attention to it. I could barely see there but tried hard to see properly, but at last not getting a chance to see there, I sat back in my seat.

In a moment they all got back to their seats, after a few minutes an employee came to me and said, "ma'am... Miss Y/n sir is calling for you." and bowed before.

She headed me to the cabin walking behind her, following her on that golden brown wood floor, with light and soft golden baby lights wrapping around for decoration on those small plants and the wide space with white lights.

The thick door of wood with a shade color handle, she holds the handle to wide open the door and I get in. I saw that there is no one in his cabin except his personal assistant. He said, "leave us alone" as soon as his deep voice came out of his mouth he got out of the room.

He was facing his back to me at first and turned immediately after I said, "I was waiting for almost an hour, for..." I stopped for a second before saying it.

"For..?" he turned and asked with a joyful feeling shining on his face. "For.. you..." I said while making my face unfacing him and looking down on the floor wood.

"You shouldn't have waited, you should have come straight here." he said while letting me know that I can come anytime I want and don't need any permissions to come in here.

"I-I-I thought you were working so I just don't want to disturb you with any stuff." I said while making my shoulders up, making a gesture of unknown.

"Will you please come to the point, I came here to talk to you about a very Important topic" I said while folding my hands and looking straight into his eyes while he was resting his physique on the desk beside him but standing.

"Tell me, what's that?" he asked, making his gesture of attentively listening.

"I don't want to marry you, but I am not able to call off the wedding, so you are the only one who can do this, so... just call off the wedding." I said after collecting my whole courage from bottom to top.

After saying this in one go I took out a big sigh and not collecting courage to look up on him, for a while I stayed like this and didn't said anything not even looked at him, he was also silent, I can just here the clear sound of the air we are sharing, suddenly I heard, "look at me" he said while looking at me straight to the heart.

I didn't listen to him and didn't look at him, "Y/n... Y/n look at me" the deep voice and requesting him made me lift my head up, and I saw him with his back facing me then too he was saying to look at him, my eyes widened after seeing this.

"I cannot do anything about that, because it's not in my hands, the marriage is fixed by my parents and I think they already had given it thought and they had decided to wed both of us. And I am ready for it, why aren't you ready? I am unable to understand" he said with his soft voice, his lines with his voice giving me goosebumps.

I stood up hastily while clenching my fist, the tick tick of the clock we can clearly hear because of silence. After that, clenching my teeth I spoke, "Excuse me? It's my life and I have the total right to say yes or no to the person I am marrying, so Just don't give your opinions and call off the wedding, understood?" I argued in a high tone.

"My soon to be wife, don't trouble yourself, save yourself for me" he said while turning back to me facing me with his deep glare. Listening to this I walked towards him as fast as a dart, and I grabbed his collar with my right hand and the left hand fisting tight at the floral frock. And the purse hanging down from my shoulder to the fist.

He didn't yell at me or push me, he started to move his left hand from my fist grabbing his collar slowly towards my elbow, I loose his collar from my grip as that touch was giving me butterflies, I stepped backwards to escape from him.

He held my hand and rolled me towards him which made my gesture of holding him by his shoulder. I was not looking at him, his hand slowly moved and crawled on my waist and grabbed it to hold me tight.

My eyes have no courage to look up at him, but without making any eye contact I pushed him and released myself from him, and said, "My soon to be husband don't try to impress me by doing these all things and I will not be ready to marry you any how"

Saying this she walked towards the door, as she felt it later that what had she said just now, he walked behind her while untwisting his tie with his left hand, with a wide smile on his face, the veins of his hands are the top attraction of his office girls, in addition with his not beautiless face.

He held her hand from the elbow and made her walk backwards while facing him, he was not showing that sparkle of joy to her and was showing her his tactlessness making his brow up.

Suddenly while stepping backwards she collided with a wall, and that made her stop and she was staring straight in his eyes because he had made her do so.

As she collided with the wall and had no way to escape the situation, she tried to escape from his right side and herselves left side as the door is located there, he put his right hand to the wall to cage her.

She stared at him and tried to escape from the other side, but he again did the same thing and she is all caged up now there is no way out, he smiled at her and said calmly, "I will call of the wedding on your one say, but only if you hadn't spoke those words"

She pushed him backwards, he already had held her hand while falling and that made her fall up on him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.3K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
109K 3.2K 52
[Terribly needed to be edited] [Under Editing] The man Kim Taehyung- Who is scared of noone, of nothing in this world but- is now scared of his own...
171K 9.5K 42
[ONGOING] Taehyung thought his life is going to get so much harder after marrying a complete stranger for the sake of saving his company. Little did...
131K 7.1K 37
[𝐘𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 - 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 - 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤] ❝ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘʟᴇꜱꜱɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴜɴ❝ ❝ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ...