????????? ?????????

Por talesbyana

??????? ??????? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ??????? ?????? ??????. ?? ????? ??? ?????. ?? ??????'... Mรกs

๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ - ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ - ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ - ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ - ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• - ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– - ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— - ๐–๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ - ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ญ๐ฎ๐›?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ - ๐Œ๐ข๐จ ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ - ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” - ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• - ๐๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— - ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -๏ฟผ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐–๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.

526 6 1
Por talesbyana

Ever since my mom made that comment about my body, I've been going on jogs every morning.

I went with Dominic most days but today he told me he wasn't up for it. I tried to beg him but he wouldn't budge.

I wore grey sport leggings and a black sports bra with a warm hoodie over it. I put my hair up into a ponytail and put my trainers on.

I walked downstairs and to my surprise Luciano was there in the foyer wearing sport attire. He wore these black sweats and a hoodie that matched. He looked incredible. I loved him in suits and formal clothes too don't get me wrong but he very rarely wore things like this. You can tell he's built underneath everything he wears, there's literally no hiding it.

"Where you going?" I asked Luciano. "With you, Dominic told me he wasn't going and insisted I go." He replied with a smile. "Oh, okay!" I wish he told me sooner I would've put some makeup on and made myself look somewhat presentable. But its not too late is it? "Give me 2 seconds." I run to my room where Dom is watching TV.

I quickly grab my eyelash curler, curl my lashes, apply mascara and a-bit of concealer where needed. I then set my face with powder and sprayed my setting spray. I redid my ponytail and made it less bumpy. I looked in the mirror and sighed.

"How come whenever I go jogging with you you manage to look like a bum everytime?" Dom joked. "Shut up." I replied. "Someone's feeling a-bit moody.." He muttered under his breath facing back to the TV. "What?!" I rose my voice. "Nun, bye!" He responded. I let out a hm sound before leaving and leaving the door open to piss him off. He started yelling at me to close the door but I ignored it.

My periods coming in 3 days and I'm dreading it.

When I got back Luciano was standing there looking at me. He let out a slight chuckle. "What?!" I said aggressively. It made him flinch but then smirk. "Whose got you all riled up?" Luciano asked while grabbing his keys. "More like what." I rolled my eyes. "Ohh, hmm. Well come on! Lets not wait for the grass to grow." He laughed and started running out the door. I chased him but he was too fast. He then stopped and waited for me mocking my running on the spot while he was watching me.

When I caught up to him he said "Finally." And sarcastically rolled his eyes. I hit him on the arm lightly and he just laughed in return. He took his phone out of his pocket for a split second and I could tell it wasn't important because he rolled his eyes at the message.

All of a sudden, I grabbed the phone out of his hand and started running gripping it tightly in my hand. He was running behind me and he was so close so I grabbed it and put it in my hoodie pocket. Luciano came behind me unexpectedly and wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me. All he managed to make me do was giggle and wiggle my legs trying to free myself from his embrace. The last time he held me like this when he was trying to stop me from killing a bitch.

Anyways, I get all giddy whenever im around him he always manages to make me laugh.

"Give me it!" He demanded his voice all giggly. It was actually so adorable, I felt like I could hear the smile in his voice. I took it out of my pocket and lifted my hoodie up putting in inside my sports bra. "Come and get it Mr Verti." I teased. "You think I won't grab it?" He wondered. "Nope, you're a pussy." I taunted. "Oh yeah?"

He was still holding me from behind but he set me down on the floor and I didn't dare to move. He slowly moved his hands up the inside of my hoodie, then on-top of my sports bra. His hands were icy cold which just made it a whole lot sexier. I leaned my head back and placed it on his shoulder. He then moved his hand inside my sports bra and pulled it out. He gradually ran his fingers down my stomach along with his phone until it was out in the open.

He left me speechless. I had no idea he would actually do it. All I know is I'm so glad he did. The second his fingers touched my stomach I felt my whole body shiver.

I turned around to face him and I tried to open my mouth to say something, anything but I was at a loss for words. He made me feel things nobody else could.

"I win." He smirked. "Whatever Luci baby." I grinned. "Luci baby?! Don't call me that!" He protested. "Sorry Luci baby!" I teased and started running and he came after me.

After a-bit more jogging, we went past a ice cream shop. "Let's get ice cream, on me." I hesitated at first. Did I really want to break my diet? Its only once though. I'm sure it'll be alright. "Sure." I smiled.

He opened the door for me and I thanked him. We chose our flavours. I got cookies & cream and Luciano got Mint choc chip on cones. We walked out of the shop and just walked the rest of the way home.

We were just talking about everything. What I liked about talking to him is that nothing was forced. Our conversations always went so smoothly which is rare to me. Its like he gets me and I get him.

"Luciano?" I asked while liking my ice cream. "Yes Riri?" He glanced at me. "I know you work at an office, but what do you do exactly?" I questioned I don't know why but I loved knowing more about him even if it was about his work. "I invest in companies that I see have potential and I receive a percentage of the money that they make. There's more to it but it's long, I'll explain it another day amorina." He explained. "Oh, thank you." I smiled.

When we got back home I went to the kitchen to make coffee while still eating the rest of the cone.  "You got ice cream without me traitor?" I handed him the rest of the cone and he took it. I honestly started feeling sick so he did me a favour. "Anyways there's a new club opening near us you wanna come?" He asked while eating the bottom of the cone.

"Fuck yes." I instantly agreed.
I haven't gone out to a club in so long, I really need this.

A little later, Emiliano messaged me asking if I wanted to go to a club with him again. I'm not going to lie if it was for me to go alone I wouldn't agree but since Dom was going to come.

Emiliano

𖤐- 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐙𝐚𝐲𝐧?

- 𝐇𝐢𝐢𝐢, 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?

𖤐- 𝐘𝐮𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧?

- 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥?

𖤐- 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐨𝐟𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞. 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭
𝟗𝐩𝐦?

❦-𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨.
Read 4:32

I told Dominic that they are going to pick us up and he just nodded.

Some time passed, and it was finally time to get ready. I put on a dark red mini dress with halter straps. There was a bow at the back of my neck to tie the straps together behind my neck. I also paired it with silver hoops and a some silver bracelets.

For makeup I did a light base but did a smokey eye with some shimmer in the middle. I also curled my hair and just left it down.

Dom was wearing black slacks with a button up white top.

"You look pretty." Dom expressed. I thought he was actually being 100% nice so I was about to compliment him back until, "For once." Came out of his mouth. My jaw dropped slightly and I punched his arm and he just rubbed where I punched.

When we were walking to the front door Luciano stopped us. "Where you going Riri?" He questioned looking directly at me his eyes going up and down my body. "To the club downtown." I answered. The things I feel while around him are wrong. Him looking at me ignited fire in me.

"You guys need a ride?" He offered generously. "Thank you but Emiliano is picking us up." My smile suddenly turned into a smirk when I realised how his eyes hovered on my chest for a bit longer than usual. The door bell rang and it broke him out of his trace and he went to go open it.

"Hi, zio." Emiliano and Zayn greeted Luciano. "Where are they?" He asked. Luciano moved out of the way so they could see us. Zayn and Emiliano looked at each other when they saw Dom. This then caused me and Dominic to do the same. "Hey guys." I waved at them.  "Hey Auriana" They both replied before la bise. "Um, this is Dominic, my best friend." And they both shook his hand.

We all walked out and i was the last to walk out and Luciano was standing at the door. While walking past him I put my finger on his chest causing him to look down and then I flicked his nose. He let out a chuckle. "I'm gonna get you back for that." He whispered. "Can't wait." I flirted with a smile before actually walking out.

When we arrived inside it was packed. There was girls dancing on tables, men looking like they are involved in some shady business and everything you usually see in clubs.

We pushed through the people and made our way to the bar. "Hi, can I have 10 shots of vodka please?" I asked the bartender. "Coming right up beautiful."

Me and Dom had 5 shots each. While he was taking his time with them, I was drinking them quick asf. "Woah slow down, I'm not gonna carry you back." Dominic alerted me and I just rolled my eyes. "I will, baby" The bartender that served us said with a wink. I just smiled at him holding eye contact. I broke it when I saw Emiliano giving the guy a death stare from the corner of my eye.

After a couple more drinks I got up and went in-front of Emiliano holding my hand out for him to take. "Wanna dance?" I asked all giggly. He took my hand and I led us to the dance floor. We started dancing in-front of each other. He placed his hands on my hips and guided my hips to move on beat to the music.

After a-bit more dancing we went to go sit down in a VIP booth Zayn rented. I ordered some more shots of tequila and me and Emiliano were drinking so much. Zayn and Dominic went off together to try to find girls to seduce or something and just left me and Emiliano alone in the private VIP booth.

We were just talking until we just sat there looking at each other in the eyes. Cliché, I know. He cups my cheek and I lean to kiss him. We pecked each others lips and pulled away slowly. All of a sudden, we started making out aggressively. He guided me onto his lap and he was exploring my body with his veiny hands. This probably wasn't the best idea considering we were both drunk asf but fuck it.

His hands traced down to my ass where he slowly lifted up my dress up to my waist and just left me in my white lacey thong.

His kisses traced down to my jaw then to my neck. I backed away to remove his shirt for him. A soft whimper left my lips when he picked me up from his lap and laid me down in-front him. He spread my legs and pulled my thong down my legs to my feet. I tried to pull my dress off over my head but it was too hard in this position. Emiliano helped me pull it over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra so my boobs bounced out. "Holy fuck." Emiliano took one boob into his mouth and started sucking on it. This caused me to wrap my legs around his waist. I was a whimpering catastrophe. He gave the same treatment to the other one.

He then slowly moved over to my clit.
"Fuck your so wet." He leaned in and his tongue flicked my clit. The sudden move made me shiver and my sudden reflex caused me to close my legs but Emiliano stopped me. He started sucking on my clit like his life depended on it. I arched my back whimpering. I placed my hands on his head and started playing with his dark curls. My eyes flew to the back of my head when he added a finger. He rubbed the side of my clit softly. I was a moaning mess.

His other hand was massaging my tit. My mouth was left open because of the pleasure. I'm probably going to regret this tomorrow but whatever. I haven't had good sex in a while to be honest.

Oh my, this man knows how to give head.
He entered a finger along with his tongue. I arched my back even more. It was too much, fuck.

"Shit, Emiliano I'm about to come." I moaned. "Come, baby." What I just wanted to hear. I released all on him but that didn't stop him from licking me dry. Well almost.

When he finished with me, I leaned closer to him and started to unbuckle his belt while kissing his neck, I then moved down to his chest and to his hard abs. I was leaving a trace of my lipstick but I didn't care. I pulled his slacks down along with his boxers and his dick sprung out. I put my hand around it and started moving it up and down while holding on to one of his balls.

I leaned in and licked the pre-cum off of his tip while looking up at him with doe eyes. I took him all into my mouth slowly before looking up at him again and smirking. He was laying down on the sofa while I was in between his legs sucking him off. "Fuck Auriana." He whimpered.

I'm not going to lie he made me come quite quickly. So I felt like I needed to do the same to him. Return the favour ya know?

I started massaging his balls while most of him was in my mouth. He smelled so good, I could still smell his cologne even from down here.

He pushed my head down onto his cock gently. I started running my hands up his abs lightly scratching him while I felt him shiver beneath me.

I felt his dick twitch inside my mouth which indicated he was about to finish. "I'm gonna cum." He let me know before releasing all into my mouth. He looked at me checking if I was gonna swallow. When I did he pulled my naked body ontop of his. "Good girl." He praised me. I was honestly too drunk to even process anything and so was he. I could hear it in his voice.

We just laid there like that for a good 5 minutes trying to catch our breaths. We didn't do much, only oral.

After getting his boxers and trousers back on, he helped me with my dress.

Right after he pulled my dress down Zayn and Dominic come back into the booth. As soon as I heard them I pulled my straps up to cover myself because the top of my dress was literally not even on. They looked at us, looked at each other then looked back at us. "What happened when we were gone?" Zayn smirked.

Me and Emiliano looked at each other. His once neat curls went all messy along with his sweaty forehead and chest. He was also smothered in my lipstick. His neck, his chest. Everywhere. Dom pulled out his camera for me to look in and my hair was all frizzed up and my makeup was all smudged. I had a couple hickeys on my neck and two on my tits. When I first saw myself I let out a gasp.

"It's not what it looks like." I tried to convince them. "It's exactly what It looks like." Emiliano shrugged. I face planted my hand and Zayn and Dom just laughed. We were all wasted to be honest.

We called a taxi because there was nobody sober enough to drive. The taxi stopped at my moms fiancés house first. Before leaving I kissed Emiliano and waved at Zayn.

When me and Dom were walking up the stairs we realised we left our keys inside so we rang the doorbell hoping someone would answer. Most preferably one of the night maids. I've never mentioned them before but they are usually here at night every other day to keep the house clean because Luciano hates seeing randoms in his house.

"Auriana did you actually have sex with him?" Dom asked right as the door opened. "You had sex?" Luciano gave me an icy gaze. "I- no. Not proper sex." I covered my face with my hands. "I'll talk about it tomorrow all I wanna do right now is sleep." I complained with a raspy voice.

I went up to my room and Dominic went to his temporary one. I took my dress off fully and just put a white tank top on. I went to my bathroom to washed my face and brushed my teeth.

When I walked out Luciano was there in my room waiting for me.

꧁꧂

A/N: This is very mild smut compared to what Luciano and Auriana are going to do.

I made it abit less because I want the focus to be on the canon couple eg. Auri and Luciano.

I hope you enjoyed!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

8.8M 151K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sรจ" His deep, sexy v...
378K 9.1K 65
Evelyn already lost her mother; how could it get any worse? At least that's what she thought. She's forced to move in with her estranged father where...
1.8M 65K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
4.7M 65.2K 28
[18+ Only, Mature Conent] * * "We shouldn't be doing this...." I moan against his lips as my hands tug at the zipper of his pants. "I know." His dee...