[EN] All of Barcode (and Jeff...

By suhsunakha

When Barcode reads a kissing scene in the script for Wuju Bakery, he hates the idea that his first experience... More

Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Extra #1 - 'Cause my love is mine, all mine

Chapter 17

1K 29 8
By suhsunakha

"Oh my!"

All Barcode does is laugh when he hears Jeff panting. After rolling off Jeff until he's lying beside him, both of them on their backs, Barcode allows himself to close his eyes and listen to the heavy breathing of the other gradually normalize with a smile. Not that his breathing is any different after the second round, but his whole focus is on Jeff.

Barcode turns his face towards Jeff a few minutes later and contemplates the mess he's always in after they have sex; the view is especially delightful today. He rolls onto his side and lies down on his own bent arm to get a better view, and just stays there, eyes glued to the older man.

Jeff still has his hair all tousled and plastered to the sweat on his face after Barcode moved him around a few times. The thought of how much he enjoys the dynamic between them makes Barcode bite his lip. Jeff knows how to handle him perfectly, but he also knows how to give himself completely, and they don't even have to talk about it.

"Are you going to keep staring at me?" He asks with a smile, eyes closed.

Barcode laughs lightly and reaches out to brush the strands of hair from his face.

"Can't I?"

Jeff opens only one eye and turns his head a little towards him.

"I like it better when you don't just stare."

Every time he says these things, Barcode feels a lurch in his stomach that makes him want to laugh. It's a mixture of something he doesn't know if it's butterflies in his stomach or if it's him still feeling sheepish.

"Hmm." Barcode mutters softly as he approaches and turns his face towards the older man until he can wetly seal their lips. "P'Jeff knows if it were for me, we wouldn't stop."

His hand roams over Jeff's body, which jerks slightly, still all sensitive. Smiles are exchanged on each other's lips as Barcode pushes his legs apart. Jeff takes a deep breath as Barcode lightly runs his nails down the inside of his thigh.

Jeff turns to face Barcode and brings their bodies together as he hugs him around the neck, then wraps his leg around the younger man's waist, giving up the space he already intended to claim as if Jeff read his thoughts.

Barcode now runs his hand down his back towards his hip. They stare at each other closely, silently studying each other's features as Barcode rubs his entrance still dripping with his own cum. The heavy breath Jeff exhales hits him right on the lips.

It's still easy to slip his fingers into him. The slippery sensation makes Barcode lick his lips and Jeff moans softly with a lopsided smile, moving even closer.

"You can play down there all you want, but it's my turn." Jeff whispers into his lips, eliciting a low chuckle from Barcode.

"I didn't know we were officially taking turns." Barcode says as he pushes his fingers in firmly and catches Jeff rolling his eyes before closing them. "Phi looks so ready..."

Jeff digs his nails into the back of his neck and bites his lower lip, in the lost way Barcode likes to see him when he's doing the right thing. Another moan and Jeff curses under his breath.

"It's my turn." Jeff insists.

Barcode just nods, but neither of them seem to want to move. Within a few moments they are as hard as the first time. Jeff rolls his hips against Barcode's hand and lets out sweet quick sounds into his lips.

"So ready..." Barcode whispers again and Jeff shakes his head. "I promise not to abuse you too much this time, Phi."

His voice comes out in whimpering moan, in that tone he uses to get things from the other. Jeff laughs, shakes his head and lets out a loud moan as he presses his prostate.

"Damn it, Code!" He closes his eyes tighter. "If you do that again, I'm going to come soon."

"I know." Barcode responds quietly, brushing his lips over Jeff's. "I'm waiting for P'Jeff to ask."

Jeff opens his eyes only to narrow them at the younger man. Barcode returns a raised eyebrow and presses him at the right spot again. He shudders once more.

"For crying out loud, fuck me already, boy!"

The speed with which Barcode removes his fingers and turns him face down on the bed is not exactly calculated. The bottle of lube still lying on the bed is reached quickly, and as he pours it on his own cock, Barcode watches Jeff bend one of his legs to his side.

"And take your promise back."

With a luscious laugh coming from his throat, Barcode quickly angles himself and lunges at him all at once, thrusting deep as hear the other lose himself completely as Barcode buries his face in the back of his neck.

Using one of his arms as support he gets back on his knees and pulls Jeff by the hip, going even deeper in him, who screams, muffled into the pillow. And Barcode doesn't hesitate, he just fucks him fast, making Jeff's body and the bed shake while listening to his desperate little sounds.

Jeff grabs the sheets and moans so obscenely that, sensitive, they don't need more than a few good, firm and strong thrusts to reach their climax again. This time they come together when Jeff tightens so hard around Barcode it's impossible for him to hold himself back.

Still enraptured, Barcode pulls him by the shoulders and turns his face towards him by his hair for an urgent, clumsy, but hot kiss. He pushes himself twice inside him in that position, kneeling, and then frees him to collapse face down on the bed.

"I hate—I hate you so much." Jeff laughs wearily as Barcode lies down next to him, on his back.

"I can see."

They chuckle and the older man remains in that state he always is, half-dead for a few minutes before his soul seems to creep back into his body. Watching him as he turns to face him, Barcode brushes away the hair that is almost completely in his eyes, then leans in close and places a kiss on his cheek.

Jeff smiles fondly and, when Barcode is about to pull away, he is the one who gets even closer and curls up against his body, hiding his face in the crook of Barcode's neck where he breathes in deeply.

"I think we both have the same scent now, hm?"

Barcode laughs, nodding as he absently draws circles on Jeff's back and waist. Again they are in comfortable silence as they enjoy each other's company. This time he doesn't feel anxious about the idea that the next morning he'll be back to his routine, because now he understands that, whenever they want, they'll find a way to see each other.

Jeff finds his hand at some point and intertwines their fingers, stroking them. Gradually, Barcode feels his body relax more and more as their hands fall together on his abdomen. That's when he wakes up from a very brief nap to realize that Jeff is dozing off.

"Phi, we need a shower." He says softly against his hair, leaving a kiss there.

Jeff grumbles a little and shifts, but just hugs Barcode a little tighter.

"In a minute."

With a light laugh and knowing him well enough to know that he won't wake up if he falls asleep, Barcode slowly pulls away and cups his face to peck is lips.

"Come on, Phi will leave me to shower alone?" He says while kissing him a few more times. "Phi can sleep after, come on."

"We'll shower tomorrow, love." Jeff mutters sleepily.

Barcode moves his face away so fast that Jeff opens his eyes slightly. Then the younger man moves his hands away and, little by little, the rest of his body. The knot in his stomach for the first time makes him nauseous.

"What did you say?" He asks as he sits on the bed.

Jeff shifts and frowns as he rubs one eye and pushes his hair out of his face.

"I said we can shower tomorrow?" He sounds genuinely confused.

"No, after." Barcode explains, feet quickly reaching the floor as if he needed to get away.

Jeff takes a few seconds looking at him, looking confused until his expression softens, then he starts to sit on the bed and approach.

That's when Barcode gets up for good, reaching his own boxer lying on the ground.

"Barcode..."

He doesn't turn to look at Jeff. Suddenly he begins to feel suffocated and anguished, his thoughts and even a little bit of his vision blurring. His breathing is also uneven and he hardly notices himself walking around the room. At least not until Jeff is on his feet as well, already in his boxers and coming closer

"No!" With his arm outstretched toward Jeff, Barcode tells him to stay where he is. "P'Jeff. No."

"Will you listen to me?" He asks in a whisper, in that damn tone he knows he gets what he wants from Barcode.

Barcode just shakes his head several times. Desperation takes him little by little as if he couldn't control the wave that rises from his stomach through his throat, but overflows in his eyes.

"Phi did it all wrong!" He says kind of loudly, gesturing as he walks into the small space he's in. "It wasn't supposed to be like this! Now you screwed everything up. Everything..."

"Barcode—"

"No!"

Barcode cries louder, rubbing his chest as he feels even more suffocated by the amount of things he's feeling and can't name. He is suddenly gripped by a fear so great that he cannot control his trembling hands and racing heart. That feeling in his stomach so, so strong that he just wants to cry more until he finds a way to get it out.

"I'm feeling sick?" Barcode's voice is low and comes out in a questioning, confused tone when he really can't elaborate anymore.

It's when Jeff finally gets closer that Barcode notices his red eyes, glistening the way they do when he holds back the tears. And Barcode hates to be noticing this now.

"This thing that you're feeling." Jeff starts cautiously and holds his hands. Without any control over his body, Barcode doesn't try to push him away this time. "Maybe it's because you're anxious."

The more his voice gets into Barcode's ears, the more tears come out as he shakes his head.

"P'Jeff called me... called me..." Still shaking his head, he can't look at Jeff when he stutters.

"I called you love." Jeff says just so that Barcode feels like his heart is going to tear apart. "And I know you're anxious, because I am too. Because what you're feeling is the same as I feel."

"Stop, please." Barcode implores while sobbing and Jeff pulls him even closer by the hands.

"When we started all this, the truth is that we didn't know where it was going, Code." One of his hands gently dries Barcode's face, even though Barcode looks away. "We didn't plan on sharing everything we shared when I offered you a kiss to make you feel better." Then Jeff pulls him by the chin to face him "And I didn't mean to fall in love with you, but I did." Jeff smiles slightly and a single tear escapes one of his eyes. "And you did, too."

Barcode's only reaction is to hug him. So tight and letting himself cry so much that he's sure all that bad feeling will go away now. Jeff holds him back just as tightly, impossibly close, completely present as he's always been. And contrary to what he imagined, the feeling doesn't go away, it just diminishes. It diminishes until he feels that familiar urge to laugh, mid-cry. It diminishes until it is strangely thrilling.

Yet fear whispers things even clearer now in his ears. In an attempt to escape what he is feeling, Barcode pulls away from Jeff without warning and runs towards the bathroom. He locks himself up and hides in the empty bathtub, curled up, hugging his own knees, hoping that all that love doesn't find him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 2.8K 21
Barcode loves Jeff, but Jeff is impressed and ends up falling in love with someone through email exchanges. Age separates them in Jeff's thoughts. Lo...
21.9K 812 10
A #KimChay au wherein after a year of Kim and Chay's separation, Kim suddenly realized his true feelings for Porchay. But upon this realization, he k...
3.3K 177 22
Barcode would never thought he can love another man but him. He never thought he can have people care for him this deeply without having any romantic...
86.6K 3.9K 30
Is it okay to fall in love again? What If they'll hurt me again? What if they will used me again? ------------------------------------------------ ...