THE PRINCE'S MATES

By AshLhie20

Bai Ying is the Heaven Realm Crown Prince who also crowned with the title of 'balance' under his name. He is... More

DISCLAIMER
SYNOPSIS
ARC I
PROLOGUE [Updated]
CHARACTER: BAI YING
NEW CHARACTER: SEBASTIAN
CHAPTER 1: The Young Immortal [Updated]
CHAPTER 2: Mine [Updated]
CHAPTER 3: Bai Yang [Updated]
NEW CHARACTER: BAI YANG
CHAPTER 4: A Mate's Mark [Updated]
CHAPTER 5: The Difference [Updated]
NOT A CHAPTER
CHAPTER 6: Journey to the Werewolf Kingdom
MUST READ: MATING PROCESS
CHAPTER 7: Lovestruck
CHAPTER 8: Rouge Attack
NEW CHARACTER: BLAZE
CHAPTER 9: Alpha King
CHAPTER 10: The Goddess of War
NEW CHARACTER: BAI YIN
CHAPTER 11: Confession
CHAPTER 12: The Elders
CHAPTER 13: Life Without You
CHAPTER 14: Indirect Confession
NEW CHARACTER: ELLIS
CHAPTER 15: My People
READ OR SKIP
NOT A CHAPTER
NOT A CHAPTER
CHAPTER 16: Sudden Marking
NEW CHARACTER: DUÀN LUAN
CHAPTER 17: The Tale
CHAPTER 18: Mark of Crown of Wisdom
NEW CHARACTER: XUAN RONG
CHAPTER 19: Performance
CHAPTER 20: Divine Seer
NEW CHARACTER: BAI WANG
FACTS ABOUT AUTHOR-JIE
CHAPTER 21: First Meet
CHAPTER 22: Waited For So Long
CHAPTER 23: Dream of a Dream Seer
CHAPTER 24: Mission: Bring Down The Human Emperor
CHAPTER 25: A Tyrant's Fall
VOTE
CHAPTER 26: Setting Off
CHAPTER 27: Naga Kingdom
CHAPTER 28: Exchange
CHAPTER 29: Jealous
NAGA KINGDOM SHORT ARC
CHAPTER 31: Meeting
CHAPTER 32: Holy Child
CHAPTER 33: Visitation in the Queen's Palace
CHAPTER 34: Goal and Reason
CHAPTER 35: The Fateful Day
CHAPTER 36: Lesson
NEW YEAR SPECIAL CHAPTER
SETTINGS
CHAPTER 37: Don't Mind
CHAPTER 38: Last Lesson
CHAPTER 39: Forever Rival
CHAPTER 40: The Answers
CHAPTER 41: The Sea
CHAPTER 42: Gū
CHAPTER 43: The Lone Merman's Story
CHAPTER 44: Gū's Desire
CHAPTER 45: New Name
CHAPTER 46: Who Is Bai Ying?
CHAPTER 47: Lucifer + Seven Sins
CHAPTER 48 | Hēi Àn
CHAPTER 49 | Ready
CHAPTER 50 | My Mates
CHAPTER 51 | The Game of Go

CHAPTER 30: The Truth

21 0 0
By AshLhie20

The scenery is so serene and magnificent in every eyes— excluding the newcomers who saw almost everything magnificent. There are so many flowers in all sorts of red, white and blue hues. There are roses, tulips, lilies and many more. The scent is enveloping the whole place and the well trimmed bushes and trees adds the beauty of the place. And in the middle of it all is a  small veranda only for a gathering such as tea parties and so on.

There, a total of five people along with a person who is standing behind the older man is waiting for their very important guest.

Inside of the head of the first young man is, 'we are royals, why are we here waiting for a person like that?' he rolled his eyes after that but he almost coughed up blood when an invisible dark pressure suddenly fell on his shoulder that made those who are around him sprung from their seats and gasp in shock. They are about to open their mouths but they all froze except the youngest of them. Because that single little kid is being protected by an invisible pressure that easily nullified the dark pressure. A pair of man appeared in front of them.

Duan Luan is glaring sharply at the first prince while Bai Ying can only shake his head in defeat. It's one of their agreement they discussed earlier though. And though he only finds it trivial when they heard the Tadashi's thinking, he can only let Duan Luan to do his stuff because he also thinks that it is better to resort in things such as this sometimes or else Tadashi and maybe even Kenji will think that Bai Ying is a pushover.

Moments earlier while they are on their way after the confession...

"I do understand your actions, my Ying'er. But I know humans better than you do. And humans who have power over the mass are arrogant and will never pay heed any attention to your kindness and your goodwill. So I and the others will punish any disrespect they do to you, and we hope that you will not say a word about it and let us deal with it. At least we can protect you while we are still here." Bai Ying looked at Duan Luan and can only see the determination to do what he wants. He only sighed because after all, he promised to pay heed to their feelings and thoughts more before deciding for the sake of their future.

Bai Ying hummed that made Duan Luan when he finally got the permission. Then, for starters, they both opened their spiritual sense and they both heard Tadashi's thoughts that made Duan Luan grit his teeth and made Bai Ying shook his head before protecting Kiyoshi while they kept on walking to the venue and Duan Luan punishing the presumptuous prince.

In present time...

Tomo and Sakura can finally guess what is happening by the looks of the two who just arrived. Tomo can only sigh in defeat. He also knows that whatever his son did is already over the top that is able to enrage the overprotective mate of their honoured guest.

Kenji can now understand what foolish thing his brother did. He sighed while secretly blaming his arrogance and then take the courage to step forward and bow in front of the two that surprised everyone.

"Please have mercy on my brother. He is still young and don't know what he is doing." He said that made Kiyoshi tilt his head in wonder.

Kiyoshi is the only one who didn't feel anything and his mother noticed that as well as Yoru who is still calming himself from the sudden familiar pressure. Kiyoshi looked at his teacher and run towards him. Bai Ying opened his arms with a smile on his face as he embraced the little prince.

"Teacher, what is my brother saying? What did eldest brother do that made him like that?" He asked that made Tadashi grit his teeth in annoyance and humiliation.

Bai Ying smiled to Kiyoshi and caress the hair of the young prince that made the latter pure and snuggle against his silky and soft robe. It seems like Kiyoshi built his own world once again in his teacher's embrace.

Bai Ying who sighed in bliss then turned to Kenji and Tadashi while Duan Luan is greeting the two older people who is just sighing in worry and disappointment for Tadashi.

"I will only give you a total of two lessons. Then I will give you the oracle I will bestow to you by the fate. Because I am not the only one who will teach you but my mates as well. And that includes..." He paused and let the two nervously turn to the smirking Duan Luan who is holding Bai Ying by his waist, ignoring the snuggling koala on his mate's waist.

The two paled when the realization hits them hard especially Tadashi. He is really scared of Sebastian and Duan Luan. Because the two are indeed powerful in his eyes and fierce compared to the dvmb looking Blaze and the gentle looking Ellis.

They looked at their youngest who is still clinging to Bai Ying. They thought how lucky Kiyoshi might be because he seems to have no knowledge at all about what happened. And if they are right, 'this powerful prince must be protecting Kiyoshi in any harm!' Kenji thought that made Bai Ying smile and slightly nod his head that made Kenji pale.

Now, he know why Tadashi is in that state. The two immortals just heard their thoughts! And knowing Tadashi who is an arrogant and stubborn mule since birth, he really will be punished in this way that their parents will never dare to lift a finger at all because they also know him well.

"'Think before you act'. And it seems that this basic teaching is not taught to you, my dear student." Bai Ying smiled sweetly while giving a lecture in front of the family. He don't even care at all if he is branded arrogant or throwing his authority. He already knows the location and he can leave here now if he want to. He already proven that the monarch are really capable because the information he need was delivered to him just yesterday, two days after his arrival. But because they have a deal, though he wants to teach this children a bit, he decided to stay for two weeks just to fulfill his side and also to give a bit of protection to the family.

"H-how dare you! I am still the prince of Naga Kingdom!!" Tadashi retorted that made everyone gasp in surprise. Even Kiyoshi turned to his brother in a frown. He then understood what is happening. He tried to comfort his teacher with a hug that Bai Ying noticed and smiled at him while gently pushing him to Duan Luan who he obediently obliged and stayed with Duan Luan who found the boy quiet pleasant to be with.

'Maybe the compatibility of the two is the reason.' Duan Luan thought while comforting the little kid.

"You know... I originally hate it to throw my weight around. But if you want to talk about the power, and the title we both holds, are you sure you can handle the consequences? The consequences that your so-called Cross Empire received? Are you really ready to offend me, First Prince Tadashi Naga Seiryū?! Because if you are ready, I will first ask for permission to take away little Kiyoshi with me from your father and his mother like what I originally want to do."

Sakura gasped. Tomo is shocked. Kenji had his eyes widened while looking at his brother he cherished. And Tadashi turned pale.

They know. They know that Bai Yīng is powerful and holds a great title and power. They already have a hunch as to why the man in front of them is especially fond with Kiyoshi. They only denied it. But to think that because of something that Tadashi is simply doing will result to their separation with Kiyoshi and also the demise of their kingdom that was built by their ancestors.

Bai Ying sighed. He turned to Kiyoshi who is looking at his family in worry and to Bai Ying with confusion. Bai Ying held his hand and slightly nodded his head as he mouthed 'come here', the little prince obliged and approached Bai Ying in hesitation. He don't want to be away from his family! He loves his teacher but he is scared.

Bai Ying knows his thoughts that is why he embraced him and said, "I originally planned to take you back and be given a privilege to live with us in the palace. I originally want to take you in as my son and be my children's big brother..." Sakura and Tomo gasped. They didn't know how important Kiyoshi is for Bai Ying is. They only thought that it's pure interest. But by making Kiyoshi his son is a different matter. Kiyoshi is surprised. He also didn't know how deep his teacher's fondness with him.

"It's just that, I know that you prefer to be with your people, your brothers, your father and your beloved mother. Your fate is also here. And I don't want to steal away your humanity because you are a mortal being. I am immortal as well as my mates. I may have a way to turn you one but I chose not because I know best how you love your family because I who is the youngest one in our family lives my family as well with all my heart. All I can do now despite having the exchange from the deal from your father is to guide you three to a better future that you three are fated to hold. And protect you even though you are here while I am in a different place. So I hope for you and you all..." He turned to the dumbfounded family and added, "I want you to take care of yourselves because I don't wish this little one to be sad and be in agony of loss."

"First and second prince. As well as you Captain Yoru and also you, your majesty, I believe that you will come with me now. Because there is something I need to tell you now." The four stood up. Though they are a bit shaken, thanks to a soothing scent that suddenly filled the air, they stood up straight.

"Go back with your mother. Teacher will come to you two after I talk with your father and brothers." He said to Kiyoshi before leaving to his forehead and place a gentle peck on it.

And with that, the six men left, leaving Ellis who finally arrived with the mother and son duo.

—————

To be Continued...

—————

EXTRA

Author: Dvmb Tadashi! *hmp*

Kenji: Stvpid Brother. *hmp then rolled his eyes*

Kiyoshi: Dvmdvm Tadashi! *hmp*

Tadashi: S-sorry. I didn't know... *turned pale*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 3.3K 21
Kyra, a street thug met with an accident during her life's most thrilling and awaited Parkour stunt. Unexpectedly when she opens up her eyes, instead...
107K 6.4K 11
Reincarnated from a Common Human from Earth to the child of the Demon King, Zenzur, bear the fate of his brethren in his shoulder the moment of his a...
41K 1.1K 56
How If the litle fox, Bai Feng Jiu want a room to prove her self that she capable to rule Qin que without her Husband, Dong Hua Dijun? Because love...
159K 10.2K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...