Strawberry Love || Lee Heeseu...

By yangardensheep399

Heeseung teased his friend's sister for wearing teddy bear pants and didn't like her love for strawberries. W... More

Characters
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14

04

152 6 0
By yangardensheep399

╰┈➤ ❝ I like strawberries too. ❞

I was walking in the hallway with a bunch of books. Heeseung came out of nowhere. "I'll help." Before I could even answer, he grabbed all the books and smiled at me. I thought, what's with him today? I'm still glad I saw him smile, which was very calming.

Last night, I didn't get any sleep at all. I was stressed because I had an upcoming test and had to help the librarian. Hence, why I was carrying a bunch of books. We walked to the library and Heeseung handed the books to the librarian. 

Afterwards, I sat on one of the private seats and laid my head on the desk. Since the private area has enough space for two people, Heeseung sat beside me. I shut my eyes as I sensed a person gently stroking my hair 

-------------------------------------

Nari fell asleep straight away after I caressed her hair. It warms my heart to see her sleeping so peacefully. She must've gotten little to no sleep last night. I heard her course had an important test, so that's probably the reason. 

"I can't help but adore you so much," I whispered. "You're so precious that I would even protect you from a single mosquito." I let out a sigh as I lay my head beside hers. Thankfully, she's asleep.

-------------------------------------

Once I heard Heeseung's gentle breathing, I opened my eyes, shocked at what he had just said. He adores me? He thinks I'm precious? Oh my god, I feel like fainting.

I closed my eyes once again as I noticed Heeseung moving around. "Nari, wake up." He ruffled my hair as I sat up, pretending to be half-asleep. "Let's go, the library is about to close." He said as he dragged me out.

He then brought me out of the building, I looked at him confusingly. "Where are we going?" "Shush." He held my hand as we approached a convenience store. He made me sit in the corner as he bought some stuff.

He placed a bag on the table as I looked through it. "Why did you buy so much?" "I know you didn't get sleep. And you probably didn't even eat breakfast, so here. It's my treat." I nodded as I took out a packet of strawberry mochi. "Why are they all strawberry-flavoured?"

I asked as Heeseung looked away, "You like strawberries." I widened my eyes as I looked away,  taking a bite of a mochi. 

"You should eat some, I can't finish all of them," I said as I handed Heeseung a sandwich. "Wait, I remember Woo saying that you don't like strawberries?" "I like them now," He looked into my eyes as I gulped. "I like strawberries. They're cute, small and red."

As I picked up the strawberry milk and stood up, I could sense my cheeks turning red from the rush of blood. "U-uhm, I'll go now. B-bye bye!" I rushed home, leaving Heeseung at the convenience store alone.

"Yah, why are you so red?! You look like a strawberry!" Woo yelled as I ran to my room. I looked in the mirror to see my face bright red. Darn it.

I opened Instagram on my phone to see a new follower. IT'S HEESEUNG?! HOW DID HE KNOW MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT?! I clicked on his profile to see that he's quite active on Instagram. He had 3.5k followers?! I then clicked on his most recent post, 15 minutes ago.

I (gently) threw my phone on my bed as I screamed into my pillow.

A LOVE HASHTAG?!

IKYIBCDHNHJCNUEUI 

IT SEEMS THAT I CAN'T SLEEP IN PEACE TONIGHT-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.7K 21
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♯ 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐄-𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐔-𝐇𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐊 siblings, well- twins. Both athletic and strong, the only things that the...
55.1K 2.5K 20
❝if you didn't fuck it up, we would still be together❞ ✎ hueningkai wants his yuna back 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 I DONT...
163K 3.9K 20
- keeping your crush on heeseung a secret from heeseung was hard, but keeping it a secret from sunghoon was even harder. what do you do when you acci...
35.2K 1.6K 22
❝Why I like you? I don't know.❞ ━ It all started when Hyunjae did a dare on a public place that his friends told him to do. ─completed: 2021.02.14