FATED MATES (To Have And To H...

By malecfanstories

Simple Malec (Au) More

💖CHAPTER 1💖
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch12
Ch 13
Ch 14
15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123(epilogue)

Chapter 99

161 19 17
By malecfanstories

💟💟Chapter 99💟💟

"dad!!! What are you doing here?? How did you know??" Alec tried to ask but he couldn't continue with his words because overnight sleep and repeated ventilation tubes treatments made his voice hoarse..

"I got a call from the hospital this morning so I came here and you are.." Robert trailed off and hugged Alec quickly ...

Alec :Dad.. I am fine!!! Just a small injury.. (he said still looking at the back door then and now)

Robert : small injury?? (he questioned back with raised brows while shifting his gaze to alec's right arms and shoulder... which was covered with dressing and a big black arm pouch sling, banded around his shoulder and arm to prevent mobilization )

And then Alec noticed that heaviness in his arms.. "what happened to me??" he asked himself and tried to move his hand but he couldn't.. It hurts like hell... Robert stopped him by yelling at him... Alec looked at himself in total horror, That fear of disability taking him over all of sudden.. It felt like he wanted to throw himself on Magnus's arms right now..

Robert : I don't know either .. When I came here I asked the receptionist, what happened to you?? She said you met with an accident on your rescue mission last night..the pillar concrete fell on you.. And you went unconscious... can't you work a little carefully ?? (he asked alec both in anger and in concern as well)

Alec was still processing what he heard and then he remembered what happened last night.he closed his eyes and cursed himself because he knows it's all his fault.. He lost his focus and he was careless at the moment.. So it's happened.. He hit the back of his head on the headboard in regret ... on seeing him helpless, Robert caressed Alec's cheeks..

Robert : It's okay.. Mistakes happens..after all we are humans . (he said and encouraged him... he checked around ) where Is magnus?? (he asked looking around)

Alec stayed quiet without uttering a word.. Robert squinted, still waiting for Alec's answer...

"He is not here" Alec whispered painfully and averted his eyes towards the back door.. Expecting Magnus to get inside and hug him tight.. But that's not happening..

Robert :that MF...(alec left a disappointed sound in hearing his dad's words ) this is you alec... out of a million people, you always fall in love with that one person who isn't worth your love and care... you are cursed with him ... mark my words he is going to be your downfall and it's obvious now.. (he said pointing at alec's injured hand)

Alec : dad... please!!! (he tried to argue back but he is in lot of confusion )

Robert : I don't want you to be here anymore.. We will go to our town..I am gonna discharge you and take you to the hospital in our town.. (he said angrily)..

Alec :Dad.. I can't come with you. I need to talk to magnus.. I need to clear things (he was about to continue but Robert shut him with his words)

Robert : Alec please!!! listen to me for once in your life... please. I can't leave you here like an orphan.. He is not gonna take care of you.. And I am not ready to leave you here... I am taking you to our place (he said and left the room angrily without listening to alec's words....he made a quick steps to the door but stopped when the door swings open.... Robert saw Henry and leo getting inside)

Henry : Robert!!! (he greeted)

Robert didn't say a word he just threw a death glare and walked away to the reception angirly..

Alec saw Henry and closed his eyes, he didn't know what to say.. "Did I ask you to go there???" Henry asked sternly..

Leo : chief, please... he had enough (he tried to break that heaton atmosphere but Henry stopped him by raising his hand in the air to mute leo )

Alec swallowed hard On looking at Henry.. He looked at him without even blinking...

Henry : Tell me alec... did I ask to go there?Did I ask you to join the mission...?? Couldn't you see the way your dad looked at me..?? Can you imagine how Magnus would react when he sees me?? After all, I asked you to talk to your husband and clear things out... Do you really think this firefighter job is a game like you can pause and continue whenever you want.. You need a clear mind to do this damit.. The connection between your mind, heart and your body is a must in this work... you can't keep your mind somewhere else and do this work.. You will end up like this... (he stated it clearly)

Alec looked at Henry with glassy and regretful eyes...

Henry : Did the doctors say anything? .. Like how long it takes him to heal?? (he asked and a drop of tears left Henry's eyes which he whipped within a second, not to show his vulnerable side to alec )

Leo : It might heal in 2 weeks but the complete healing process will take 6 months to one year. It depends.. (he said and dared to look into Alec's eyes..)

Alec sat there all broken on hearing that he can't continue his work, at least not that soon... Henry looked at Alec and shook his head.. He couldn't be angry at Alec for too long. On seeing Alec speechless He just hugged him and crushed him around... Alec buried his face in Henry's chest.. ":I am sorry.. I am sorry "Alec cried out in return..Henry closed his eyes, he is not that strong to deal with his emotions right now...

Henry : It's okay. Time will fly just like that... my alec is much more stronger than he actually feels like (he said rubbing alec's Back who breathed out in between crying )

Henry looked around for magnus!!! He frowned when he couldn't find him anywhere..." Where is magnus..?? (Leo shrugged his shoulders) Atleast did he come here to see whether he is dead or alive???" he asked disappointedly...

Leo : chief relax...He is the reason that you are holding Alec in your arms right now.. (he said in a low voice.. Alec straightened up on hearing Leo's words, Henry listened to him with a surprised frown ) if it's not him.. Alec would be a goner for a long time by now..... He brings you back to life, alec..we thought you were dead and you actually lost your pulse... he brings you back ... He was here all night and in the morning too .. He never leaves your side...he was the one asking us to leave last night saying that he will take care of you.. even an hour ago he was here with you... he loves you alec...

Alec :yes I saw him leaving through the back door before my dad came inside ...!! (he tried to connect the dots but he couldn't get the point clearly)if he still loves me. Then why did he sign those divorce papers... I don't get it.. (he was more than confused)

Leo :Alec, he is dealing with something else too. I asked him to spill it out last night but he changed the topic....

Henry : if that was true then you have to talk to him in the first place,alec... maybe Jason thing is still bothering him or it might be Mike (he said thoughtfully but excused himself when he got a call from the cop station...) hey.. I have to take this call.. It's luke... he might be calling to clear Jason's case... (he said and went out of the room)

Alec : Jason's case , what was that?? (he asked back to leo)

Leo : he got fired for everything he did to you(he said and alec breathed out in return he didn't know whether to feel happy or guilty..because he promised his friend stephan that he will look after Jason) hmmm.. He deserves it (he said patting alec's shoulder)don't feel pity for him ... he took your kindness as weakness and it got reflected in your life with a court notice... (he added. But alec shook his head as no )

Alec : no leo.. It's not about Jason actually...Jason sent pictures to Magnus the day before...but I remembered the date written under Magnus's signature on that divorce notice.. It's 3 days back that means the day I jumped on that building which caught fire.... Magnus was there when that happened, do you remember that I saw him on the spot and ran after him to stop him..??(he asked to leo)

Leo nodded in return on thinking about the incident...

Alec:On that day he took a cab and went straight to our home... he locked himself in the bedroom all night .. I was there with him all night. He didn't go anywhere after that incident.. So he might have signed it before that incident could start... before everything could start...if he signed it 3 days back then it's nothing to do with Jason sending pictures or me jumping into the fire ... it's something else...... (he said all confused)

Leo : yes but that's not the only fishy thing happened here... see this (he took a little speaker like thing from his pocket and handed it to alec)

Alec took a quick look at it.. He frowned and asked Leo "is this a bug???" he asked suspiciously...

Leo : exactly!! It was there in your wrist watch...earlier this magnus , Magnus asked me to stay with you saying that he had to go and get some spare clothes for you and him to change...so I was with you, I saw your belongings in the stand and I saw your watch had broken into pieces..I remembered it's a gift from your father.. So out of pity I took it in my hand. to check on it... and look, what I found in it. (he said wiggling his eyes at alec)

Alec : leo.. No... who is gonna place a bug on my watch.. You might be mistaken, it's not a bug then.. (he was about to convince himself and leo as well but leo interrupted quickly)

Leo : I took it to a shop and confirmed it.. It is a bug, one of the old version, like you can only hear and locate where you are... (he cleared alec's doubt)

Alec swallowed hard... "why should anyone do this??? Actually, who needs to do this?? In Fact no one knows about this watch except, you, me, Henry and Magnus.. Then how come.... (he rubbed his forehead in frustration)

Henry came inside the room and saw Alec looked more frustrated than before....

Henry :what is it??(he asked gazing both leo and alec back and forth)

Leo : nothing.. We were just... (leo don't want to say Anything to anyone until they dig the truth out) what about Jason?? (he changed the topic)

Henry :It went well.. He is gone. Everything is clear now... and alec.... (he shifted his gaze to alec) Mike got arrested this morning..!! (he said, all of sudden)

Alec really doesn't know what's happening around him...

Leo : Dammm.. . How??? (Leo voices out. His voice of full of life)

Henry : Not sure.. But Luke said his junior was enquiring about the case... Mike was threatening Magnus for a long time... He crossed his limits this Morning .... He followed Magnus to the house and tried to misbehave with him... cops caught Mike red-handed with the help of Magnus, Deva and Eliza (on hearing that name Alec frowned, like he never heard it before) she is Mike's wife... sort of they planned and caught him with evidence....

Leo : ohhh (he murmured and looked at alec..)

Henry : Okay take care I will come back by evening I have some legal papers to sign ... (he said and left by hugging alec one more time...)

Once Henry left, Leo sat next to alec.

Alec : Then who made magnus sign those divorce papers... is it Mike?? And who inserted the bug on my watch...?? God my head is gonna burst... (he said holding his head)

Leo :There is One more person who knows about the watch...(alec listened to leo) the one who gave this to you..

Alec frowned and looked at Leo while shaking his head... "you doubt my dad??"... He asked Leo in disbelief... and then he tried to connect the dots.. Like magnus rushed out when his dad came inside...

Leo : only magnus could answer all the questions.. I am gonna ask magnus (he said and about to leave)

Alec : Leo don't... I am sure he won't give any answers right now... on hearing what Henry said about Mike... Magnus Been through alot, he was under constant pressure... I don't want to pressure him anymore...I am already guilty that I wasn't there to help him at that time (he said and leo stared at him in anger)

Leo : Then what are we gonna do??

Alec : I am going with dad... I need to know what's happening around me.. (he said crushing that damaged bug he had in his hand)

Leo : fine... I just let magnus know that you are awake... he might be dying to hear that...(he said and left for which alec nodded and sighed)

On the other hand Robert argued enough with deva and the management to send alec with him... at first deva wasn't ready to do that but Robert's rude behavior and stubbornness made deva to sign those papers... And she signed to discharge Alec under one condition, Alec should only go by ambulance; she provided their hospital ambulance to take Alec to his hometown.. Leo saw everything happening there silently and he couldn't find Magnus anywhere...

Once Robert left the place and got back to Alec's room.. . Leo went to Anna.. He asked Anna..."Where is magnus??"

Anna : He was here an hour ago but he went out to the parking lot saying that he left his phone in the car.. (she said looking at Leo's serious face) is everything okay?.... (she asked Leo) because that bitch looked ghosted for almost 3 days... (leo faked guys chuckle and replied)

Leo : yeah everything is fine..alec was awake.. He wants to see magnus...that's why I am searching for him(he said checking around)

Anna : Okay he will be back soon.. I will convey your message (she said and continued with her work)

Robert came back to alec... leo left for work in the middle... just because alec couldn't go there to the Fire Station.. Alec forced Leo to go to work... Within half a day thy hospital management finished all the formalities to discharge alec... alec was ready to go with his dad but all he wanted was to see magnus at least once before he leaves...he saw deva and Anna even Sam, so many times but couldn't see magnus..

His eyes were begging for that one person who didn't come to meet him.. Robert didn't move an inch from alec.. Alec stayed non verbal for all day

Finally Alec got discharged from the hospital with some instructions to follow.like he is not allowed to move his hand.. And not to lift any weight, not to skip food... and he was advised to take only healthy foods and medicines... deva Want to state more but because of Robert's rudeness , she kept it low.. She left by maintaining it as a professional...

They shifted alec to the stretcher and took him out from the hospital throughout the way he was looking around every nook and corner to see his magnus face... he started to feel like he was overthinking. Maybe Magnus doesn't want him for real... maybe he is done with him.. Those kinda stupid thoughts made him more vulnerable.. His eyes filled with tears.. He sniffed his tears off and rotated his head in all directions looking for magnus..

He doesn't want to miss any 1% chance to see magnus.. But he couldn't find him anywhere. He saw Anna and Sam standing at reception, on seeing Alec's roaming eyes, Anna was sure he was searching for Magnus, Sam ran into the locker room to call for magnus...

Alec : Dad!!! I want to see him once. Please (he said lying there on the stretcher helplessly)

Robert shook his head and leaned down close to alec..." it's almost evening alec, we were here for the whole day did he come to meet you ...? everyone came to check on you except magnus.. If he really loved you he would have come to meet you the moment he heard you were awake.....don't kid yourself alec... Now let's go.. It's getting dark, your mom, izzy jace everyone is waiting for you there.."he said holding his anger and eyed the other person to take alec to the ambulance...

Alec left the place, his eyes filled with tears...he couldn't run to his magnus, he couldn't shout his name... he felt weak without him....he was lying there like a dead person... Robert adjusted his Coat and looked over his shoulder.. He saw Magnus standing outside the locker room all emotionless...

He proceeded walking towards the open ambulance. He got inside the vehicle and Locked it from inside...

Anna and Sam didn't understand why Magnus was doing this.. Why is he ignoring alec...?? They both look puzzled..

Once the ambulance started to move, Robert sat on the seat next to Alec and took his phone out. He texted someone quickly... which Alec could notice and he kept it in mind..

In the very next second Magnus got a text notification.. A drop of tears fell on his mobile screen.. His trembling lips were begging to cry loud and his shaky hands dared to open the text..

He gripped his mobile and opened the text... "red car in the parking lot" that's the text he received.. On seeing that text Magnus' eyes widened and he started to run outside shouting at Anna to bring the stretcher ...

Anna was more than confused but she did as he said...

Magnus Ran to the parking lot.. Out of 5 red cars, he looked at every car and tried to open it by shouting his lungs out... finally he found one at the corner.. He looked at the front seat, none was there... he sneaked through the dark window on the back seat, he started to shiver ,he shakily opened the back door to see a man falling on his chest all tied up and looks like he got bathed in blood...

"D A D!!!" he cried out and patted his cheeks . "help" he shouted looking at Anna ... Anna ran towards the car, following her Sam and Deva reached him to help out... 💖 TBC 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 423 20
All Malec scenes in season 1 told from Alec and Magnus's perspective. Just to show them falling in love! I even used direct dialogue to make it accur...
18.3K 769 100
It's an alpha omega story line.. Alec is an alpha and magnus as an omega.
80.2K 2.1K 7
Alpha Alec. Omega Magnus. × It's been so long since I wrote this, and my writing style has changed tremendously since then. 🙈 So, I am planning to r...