Until I saw you [Reader x Daz...

By Dragonette44

Transported into the realm of your favorite anime 'Bungo Stray Dogs' after a tragic accident, you discover th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : A new world
Chapter 3 : Pursuit and Discovery
Chapter 4 : An Unexpected Path
Chapter 5 : disclosures and decision
Chapter 6 : rest and memories
Chapter 7 : an ambiguous situation
Chapter 8 : New family
Chapter 9 : First day, First case
Chapter 10 : The flowers path
Chapter 11 : The test
Chapter 12 : Help and mystery
Chapter 13 : Reports and memories
Chapter 14 : Bet and rest
Chapter 15 : Meeting and recovery
Chapter 16 : Surprise and odd feeling
Chapter 17: Confrontation
Chapter 18 : Kidnapping
Hidden chapter: It's Halloween!
Chapter 19 : Captured with an idiot
Chapter 20 : Escaping
Chapter 21 : Frustration and comfort
Hidden chapter 2 : Why you out of all people?

Chapter 2 : An awkward encounter

1.4K 35 32
By Dragonette44

Recap...

"Dazai-san ?" he finish, by following his gaze all the way to you and then end up as surprised as Dazai.

"..."

"..."

A great silence settles in during two good minutes until Atsuchi left his surprised expression and break the silence. "Who are you ? Wait, before that, how is it possible that the unsusal air is coming from her ?? And what is this creature ??"

You began to sweat as nervous as you are, 'that wasn't planned' you thought nerviously while Dazai began to grin at you.

End of the recap.

____

(Y/N)pov

As Atsuchi exclaimed abruptly his words, Dazai responded still grinning and looking at the frozen you that didn't know what to do with this awkward encounter. 

"This, Atsushi-kun, is as you think what it is. We have in front of us a new ability user. And that belladona over there seem to be the one who let out that unusual air we were searching for."

A chill runs through your spine. Looki, feeling your anxiousness begin to growl at Dazai and Atsuchi.

'I shouldn't get in the way of the plot. Perhaps the story is not finished yet, but in any case, I wasn't planning in the first place to participate in it...' You pause your thoughts one second.

'Ok ! I did think about it! ' You admit to yourself.

'But I don't like so much the idea to confront for real the crazy port mafia or the other organisations that are after Atsuchi and the ADA, thx but not thx! I prefer living a happy full life with my abilites in this world than to have the same pain I had before my death!'

'Wait, I could be with Dazai, but, wouldn't it be too crazy for me to join him in his adventures ?'

Your thoughts where interrupted by Dazai who began to walk toward you.

"Hello there ! I'm Dazai, Dazai Osamu. And behind me is Nakajima Atsushi, we are from the Armed Detective Agency, could you tell us your name ?" he say joyfully.

You had two options offered to you that you could only think of at this moment: One, you tell who you are and follow Dazai and Atsushi to join the Armed Detective Agency (alias ADA) and do the plot with them (if there is one) at the risk it change with your presence and your desicions, but its likely possible that is already done. Or second option, you flee away from this place and live a normal life where you can use freely your abilities without having to fight but could also observe from afar Dazai and the other characters in action in this new reality.

You then took your decision.

A wind rised slightly. As the cloud passed after covering the moon during the time you had seen Dazai and Atsuchi, the light of the moon glowed again and offered a glimpse of your face to them, who couldn't see it very well before, letting them a little surprised by it. Looking right at Dazai that was now in front of you, you begin to offer him your best smile you could with a little silence following, and let them hear your voice :

"I'm sorry but I will have to refuse."

Without wasting time, you whistle to Looki to tell him to jump in front of you on Blue and began to run at full speed at the way you turned over before, avoiding Dazai that was trying to catch you.

As you began to run, Dazai began to run after you, surprisingly, he was quite quick.

"Atsushi let's catch her! We can't let her get away or we will have some problems later if she decide to cause them !"

"Yes !" reply Atsuchi as he transform in a mid tiger and run.

You turn your head to see them closing quickly the distance between you and them, Dazai behind you and Atsushi on your left above on the road.

You speak up, "Can't you just let me go peacefully ?! I didn't do anything to you !"

Dazai exclaim "Yes, but we didn't see you in this city, and you seem to have an ability that seem to not have been repertoried yet. And ! I don't want Kunikida to come at me later because of the future problems you will cause if we let you go without knowing anything about you !"

" Daza-san please be more serious about this! " Atsushi claims as he come more close to you.

" It's serious ! Beside isn't she cute ? She is perfect for a double suicide with me!" He pout.

As he was almost reaching you, you exclaim : "I don't want to do anything with you! Just leave me alone !"

As you say that, you activate you abilities.

"'Promordial Convergence': 'Flash'!" A luminous light-brown circle appear in the air at your right near you, summoning a brown pteranodon who strated flying near you.

"'Mystic Synthesis'" The ability glow around the ptera with a blue light and let appear a saddle on it.

You showing your abilities make them again more surprised.

"What?! Two abilities ?!" Atsuchi exclaims.

As your raptor continued to run, you jumped on the ptera with Looki thanks to your 5 years of learning aerobatics while riding. Blue stopped to run as you ordered and turned over to face Atsuchi and pounced on him after climbing the little hill of the river bank and escaped Dazai touch, stopping Atsushi's race.

"Wouah !" he says as he fall with Blue on him.

You knew that your abilities would have no effect on Dazai. If he were to just touch your summons, they would just disappear into thin air like they appeared. That's why, you ordered Blue to attack and block Atsuchi without killing him, after all he was part of the anime you adored.

As you fly away, you turn to Dazai and wave at him, a big smile on your face. "Bye bye Dazai-san !" and then dissapeared from their view.

Dazai grinned at your attitude, it was not all days thant he would encounter a lady who would have such abilities and be the one who emitted the strange air he feeled since the begining of the sunset. He then went to help Atsushi, knowing he could not catch you yet.

_____

Dazai pov

"Ahaah! She got away !" I say after I touched the raptor that were above Atsuchi after it had tackled him to the ground.

"It's my fault if you had to stop chasing after her..." says Atsushi dejected as he gets up.

"No worries Atsuchi-kun! After all, I have a plan."

"She could not have go so far from here. Furthermore, she seemed like she was discovering her abilities. And I have a supson she doesn't know where to go, and by the way she looked, we could think that she didn't have anyone to help her because of how desoriented she semmed, and how she relied on her abilities, so we can assume she will be around the perimeter of the city."

"As sharp as always." says Atsushi as he claps his hands.

"Of course ! Who do you think I am ?"

"But Dazai-san, what was that creature ? It looked like a lizard but even more ferocious ! Since when are they like that ? And summoning it even more ! If it had bitten me, I don't even want to think about it !" he exclaimed as a chill ran through his spine.

"That, Atsushi-kun, is a creature that dissapeared a long time ago in the prehistoric area called a raptor, and believe me, if it wanted to, he could have hurting you pretty harsh if her master wanted to."

A chill run down his spine letting him glup.

"But we can assume another thing, it's that she didn't want to hurt us in the first place, meaning she didn't kill before and don't want to do it."

'Furthermore the look in her eyes seemed so pure. I didn't see any look like that, whether at the agency or when I was in the mafia. She looked so panicked like a little squirrel when she saw me, it was so fun seing her reactions. It's interesting. Ah, but if I want to see those eyes again I will have to catch her. I cannot wait to see her reaction after I find her with the little gift I gave her before she flew away.'

I begin to smile and exclaim "Now Atsushi-kun, we have a new case ! Let's catch the squirrel !"

"Yes Dazai-san ! ... Wait, a squirrel?" he reply perplexed.

" Yes ! Now let's go back to the agency write our report and look more into how to catch it!" I say exited as I start to walk toward the agency, Atsushi following me without understanding so much what I said. It will be more interesting than I think now. So wait for me little squirrel ! Try your best not to get caught !

____

(Y/N) pov

You felt again a chill down your spine. "Someone is talking about me. It must be those two from before, they are the only one whom I encountered in this world."

Still flying on your ptera flash above the buildings, the moon at your right and Looki enjoying the flight in front, you begin to hum as you pass the thought of them.

"It was so cool to see them in person, particulary Dazai, it was so incredible, seeing him for real I mean."

You look in front of you. "But I didn't expect that they would be the first people I would meet. I think it will show some problems by the look of it. They were so determined to catch me! That was scary, but I didn't wan't to join them, I had the feeling that if I did, I would take part in something too big for me. I don't want to take risks me!"

"Woof !"

"But it wasn't so bad." you say as you smile.

"After all, I encountered my favourite character! I should have told him my name at least before running, such a shame..."

"The problem is that it's about Dazai we are talking about. If you tell him your name I get the feeling he could find you anywhere you go. Moreover, he will not stop like anyone, and will stick to me like glue if I don't have a plan. So what should I do now?"

The wind blew lightly through your hair as you then began to think of a way to escape his grasp.

"..."

Sudently a sound is heard. "Grououou..."

"..."

"I think I'm hungry." you say while you put one hand on your stomach.

You then began to yawn a little, "Moreover, I'm starting to get sleepy as well."

You decide to puch the thought of your escape plan to tomorow, and begin to go down between two building in a dark alley not far from a restaurant and hotel you had seen from the sky. You nullify your summon, letting flash disappear in a brown light, and start looking if you had some money on you.

"Wait, I'm so dumb, I didn't have anything on me apart from the clothes on me when I arrived here."

You begin to though until an idea strike you, "Ah! I know!"

"'Promordial Convergence' - 'Brownie'." after you said that, a cute brown otter appeared in the luminous light-brown circle in front of you. Showing you her joy of seeing you.

"Ooooh ! Always so cute ! I'm happy to see you too !" you exclaim.

" I would like to ask you a service..." you then kneel in front of her.

"Could you please, dance for me in front of the people on the street there?", you then point toward the alley's entrance.

She nods at you.

Appreciating her response, you pat her gently on the head, "Thanks my cutie !"

"Now let's go!", as you said that, you walk toward the entrance with Looki and Brownie folllowing you. 

You sit there, and place in front of you, your vest in form of a circle and begin to sing.

As you begin to sing, your otter begin to dance and show lovely apperance to the public, attiring its gaze. Some people doesn't stop and just give you some coins, while other stop in their way to listen to you and look at Brownie dancing, leaving some "oooh! So cute! " that motivate you and bring you some happiness as they leave more money for you with words of cheering. As you sing, you begin to remember your life back then, when you were with your friends and familly singing together as they told you that you had such beautiful voice, letting you a little melancolic.

Some time later, after 6 of your songs, you had enough money to pay you a lunch at the restaurant and a chamber for a night at the hotel that you had seen. You return to the alley you came from and nullify your summon saying bye gently to Brownie who returned your bye and then disappeared in a brown light. You then go into the restaurant to eat and take a part for Looki, who was waiting for you on a alley nearby because of the fact that dogs were restricted in the restaurant you could afford.

After taking your dinner, you go to the hotel you had seen. Luckily, dogs were not restricted there and it was a cheap one. You take your key to your appartment and go inside it after taking the elevator up to the second floor. You then take off your shoes at the entrance and lock the door behind you. Once it was done, you go to your chamber, take a shower, change with the pyjamas that were on the bed and open the window that were beside it, letting the night breeze enter. Then, you lie down on the bed.

"Good night Looki, I hope you have good dreams." you say as you close your eyes.

"Woof!" he respond to you happily as he lie down on his dedicated basket.

"..."

You were not aware of this yet, but someone with orange hair, wearing a black suit passed in front of the alley you came back after you finished singing, and noticed you nullify your summon in the dark alley where you came from. That marked the debut of your problems, that will not bring you so much peace for a long time in this world that you wanted so badly.

____

Hey guys o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o

Here is the new chapter with some modifications on it, I hope you liked it, and I will contiue to modify a little the following chapters like I said, but it could take some time because of all the homeworks I have to do ( ̄_ ̄|||)

So, I will see you next chapter, bye bye !~\(≧▽≦)/~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62.1K 47
COMPLETED • There is no better way to describe you than a doll, living to please your owner. At the age of 11, Mori took you in from an orphanage and...
82.9K 2K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...
65.1K 2.5K 19
"Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game, but the risk is that you surely lose the person for a lifetime." Love is as com...
166K 4.7K 28
A girl named y/n was walking home after a long day at school to go home and watch some of her Favourite Anime Bungou stray dogs. When suddenly she di...