STRUGGLES FOR LOVE πŸ’•πŸ’• [ON H...

By Jungkook_ff7

[ON HOLD] Y/N, whose life was already destroyed. She was all broken. She, the one, who held secrets that she... More

STARTING
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
NOTE
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

10

17 12 3
By Jungkook_ff7

The shadows on the doors were many. I got so scared seeing them.

Y/N: w..who is at the d..door?

I tried to keep my cool but stuttered what a shame. The shadows halted in its places meant the people outside the door wasn't expecting me to find them out.

(*facepalm* I don't know what the fuck I'm writing cause that's so obvious girl)

Then the door opened revealing the one and only boys.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Stray Kids.......................

My jaw dropped and touched the ground. I was shocked af.

( yes this was yn's reaction. I really don't know what am I doing)

I was not able to move a inch. They all gave me their nervous yet cute smiles. Wtf was the only thing that my mind was saying.

Y/N: umm.....um.........wtf .you are freaking Stray Kids. Am I dreaming or something ? Are my eyes seeing what I am seeing? Jimin pinch me.

Jimin stood up and pinched me on my left arm.

Y/N: ouch. I really didn't mean that.

I diverted my attention to the boys at the door.

Y/N: OK *takes deep breath* why are you all here?

Felix: can't we come here?

Y/N: everyone can come except you.

Felix: and why is that?

Y/N: because you freaking left me that night when I was asking for help.

And with that I ran behind him. He ran for his life. Everyone burst into laughter and then I turned to the other members.i took a pen and a paper with me and ran to their direction and stopped exactly in front of them.

Y/N: Can I get a autograph,please?

Bts face palmed themselves.

Jin: you didn't asked for our autographs and you are taking theirs.

He said in a really hurt look on his face.
(Not so really)

Y/N: because I am a stay and I am a fangirl. You all are boring now and I can take your autographs anytime I want but this chance doesn't come again.

Well that was a good answer and beaming again with those doe eyes. She looked at them. First of all Bangchan.

Y/N: leaders are always the first.

He smiled at me genuinely and signed. I mean gave autograph. Everyone gave me their autograph one by one and I was on cloud nine. They sat near bts and shook hands with them too.

Hyunjin: you are really good at singing.

Y/N: I was born to be perfect.

I spoke in a french accent and did a proud hair flip.

Namjoon: let's do a challenge! I really wanna do it. Whose with me ?

Y/N: Everyone will play except the donkeys.

Now no one can back off or say no. I smiled in proud. I am the smartest here. I looked towards namjoonie and gave him a thumbs up.

Jin: which type of game?

Namjoon: In this game y/n will choose her favourite member from each group and we will ask some questions and she has to choose the one member who is better at that thing from that two members.

Everyone nodded including me. Interesting. It can help us get relax too from the pressure we are handling from days. Not we but me who is handling this pressure.

Namjoon: who is your favourite in bts?

Jimin: it will be taehyung for sure.

J-hope: yes,it will be tae.

They are judging me. He is like the best person but how can they say he is my favourite.

Y/N: Hey!Hey!Hey! My favourite is not taehyung. It's Jungkook who is my favourite.

They all looked at me in confusion written over their faces.

Jk: me!.

He asked in disbelief. I face palmed my self.

Y/N: ofcourse you dumbo. How can you forget we always pulled pranks on tae!! When he was asleep. When he was drinking tea and also when he ate the fake cake.

All laughed and jungkook said.

Jk: yes! How can I forget those days. We sure were the best kids in the neighbourhood. I also have the pictures saved on my phone.

He opened up his phone and showed me a picture in which Taehyung was wet in water and the girl in the picture that's like me was laughing her ass off and a boy was having bucket in his hand which was jungkook. Those days were magical. No stress of anything and free. Time passes really quick. It feels like it happened yesterday. I still remember we both got scolded by our parents for wetting the floor not wetting the kid. It took us days to make taehyung play with us again. He then showed this pic to taehyung.

Tae: You Kids were so naughty that time. I took shower before coming outside and both wetted me again. Then again I took shower and came outside and then I tripped and fell in the mud. Then again I had to shower. You both don't know how much I struggled that day. It was like I was just showering all day.

All was chatting now and laughing.

Namjoon: OK so from bts is going Jungkook and whom do you want to take from Stray Kids?

Y/N: I want to take Hyunjin without any doubt.

Hyunjin stood and stood beside me and Jungkook was already standing on my other side. I sat and they both sat infront of me.

Y/N: OK so who want to ask first?

Jimin: me,me,me.

Jin:no me.

Suga: hey you both shut up!!

Suga said who I think spoke after years.

Jimin: I am asking and it's final.

Rest: OK ok whatever.

Jimin: thanks for the honour. Ok, So who is more good looking?

Y/N: what type of question is this? They both are good looking.

Jimin: But you have to choose one?

I observed both of their faces. Both seemed like demi-gods. Both had that bad boy aura. Both had their cute charms but Jungkook is a little chubby here and I think that's pretty cute so the point goes to the great Jeon Jungkook.

Y/N: Jungkook.

_

Hey! It's the longest chapter I wrote till now and the chapters will be this long. And I was not able to update because of my stupid exams which are still going on. I will try to update next week. Till then

Bye💜💜💜

20.09.2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.6K 44
Alright let's see, who is my random match! I hope it's not some 65 years old grandpa as Jimin said!, Yoongi wondered Yoongi hits the first random mat...
252 32 26
"...she heard an unexplainable yet the perfect voice singing a heartbreaking song, y/n peeked in to see a bunch of people in the music room." ~~~ Mov...
35.2K 1.2K 48
Dreaming of meeting her idol while working a fulltime job where she's constantly underestimated, she ends up being given a chance to show what she's...
164K 4.2K 20
!!WARNING!! The story mentions swearing, self harm, bullying, anxiety, insecurities, abuse, suicidal thoughts and depression. if you have or do strug...