Sweet Romance

By neveahsbookhaven

Main Characters: Kade Alexander Aria Alexei Join them on their chapter of Sweet Romance🀍🫧 More

Authors Noteβœ”οΈ
01. (re-written)
02. (re-written)
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
11 (re-written)
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.

10.

2.8K 322 170
By neveahsbookhaven

Yuh read the chapter 09 yet?😒Guh back go read it and
Please Voteee⭐️!!!!!!

Major Time Jump
3 years later
Saturday, August 10****

Aria's P.O.V

Heaving a sigh I turned off the car, taking my heels from the passenger side and grabbed my bag strapping it across my shoulders. Lazily making my way to the elevator, I got in and head up to my apartment.

Another failed date.

Can't even blame the guy if he doesn't want to see me anymore.

For one, he's been trying to get me out of the house but I kept putting it off and now we did get to go out for it to only last two hours.

Being a single mom and trying to date is not for the weak I'll tell you that.

Arianna is currently in her terrible 2's and is also very sick because she's teething and doesn't want to stay with the sitter tonight, so I had to cut my date night short.

I could see the disappointment in Dane's eyes but nonetheless he nods, understanding when I told him I had to leave.

A girl really cyah have it all. Sigh.

He wasn't ready to go and stayed back saying he might just invite some friends, but deep down I know he's probably going to link up with a next girl.

Pressing my thumb on the door pad it clicks open and I entered and Arianna came flying in my arms.

Snot and tears streaming down her face and a tired Britney right behind.

I gave her a apologetic smile and she groans.

"Never again, as you left she's been giving me hell. I hate being grounded," she trudges to the kitchen fishing for a bottle of water.

"I'm sorry babes, if I knew she'd be like this I wouldn't have made Mrs. Thompson force me to let you babysit," I said and she fans me off tiredly.

"Moms is evil, I didn't tell her I called you though soooo can I stay over for another hour pleaseeee," she walks up to me with pleading eyes and I nod smiling sweetly.

Britney lives a floor higher than me with her parents and her big bother. She is 18 and is going into upper six at Immaculate in September.

She's one of the those prim and proper uptown Jamaican girl.

Spoil as fuck too.

Not sure what she got in trouble for at her big age of 18 but her punishment was to watch my baby tonight.

Me really think a show dem sumn yah alone come pan.

Bout grounded.

Her mother was actually the one who heard me wailing in pain in the house when my water broke and rush me to the hospital.

Ever since she's been by my side especially after learning my own mom had passed away.

Unfortunately, she passed in the early stages of my pregnancy, she had cancer and I didn't know, well we didn't know.

Only made it to two months into her treatment and I cried everyday till I was literally out of tears and dehydrated.

Nutn couldn't come out.

As for Kade, haven't heard from him since that night he left me in his house to go to Shania, but his grandfather did give me a visit two weeks after.

He knew about my pregnancy but wanted me to keep it on the low, said Kade was getting married and doesn't want anything in his way to tarnish his marriage.

He also said Kade handed over his 5 hotels in Jamaica to me, including the one I used to work at and when Arianna turns 18, she'll be in charge of 4 and I'll have 1 for myself.

I didn't believe him at first but he showed me pictures of Kade in Paris with the same girl I met in the bathroom at the time I was working at AC Hotel, both were sporting huge diamond rings and looked happy.

His grandfather told me the money that these hotels are making is enough for me to take care of all the expenses in regards to me and my baby and should not try to contact his grandson under any circumstances and I shouldn't even give the baby his last name.

But I didn't listen.

Her name is Arianna Kadian Alexander and she's a splitting image of him too.

Nutn nuh bun me suh.

I also have picture of him that I found on his social media that I make her look at from time to time so if anything she could recognize him.

I know the possibilities are limited but I really do hope she gets know meet him.

I don't want her to be fatherless like me and not to know him at all.

Without one I didn't know what were the do's and don't when it came to men and my uncle wasn't much help.

Because of that I was treated terribly by every male I came across including her dad.

Also I'm not a bitter person so I wasn't going to hide his identity from her or to not give her his name.

It should be her decision if she doesn't want to speak with him when she's older and able to understand but for now I'm ensuring she's atleast aware that he's her father.

"Mommy, I want ni ni," she spoke softly in my arms as I moved around my apartment cleaning up a bit.

"Coming baby,"

She's able to talk really well for a two year old 3 October coming, so I signed her up for pre-k September.

Can't believe my baby is growing up so fast.

It also eases my mind having to try and find someone to babysit her while I'm at work.

Even though I acquired the hotels through a distasteful circumstance I was still very grateful.

I was unable to finish cosmetology school but went straight into university and got a degree in Business Management with a major in Tourism and Minor in Hospitality Management with some accounts and finance lessons on the side.

In the span of 1 year and a half with a baby I did that at a very private and expensive institution, thank God for Mrs. Thompson and her family though.

Because childddd.

It was roughhhhhhh.

Single, pregnant and losing my mom took such a toll on me, I'm surprised I don't have high blood pressure but I thank God everyday for the progress and the accomplishments I've achieved.

I was able to move into a better apartment that was fully furnished so everything in here was brand new and mine before I gave birth.

And it isn't a rented space I bought it.

First big purchase wid di man money!

I don't run the AC hotel though, I still do own it but I hired new employees and they report to me back at my office that I had at my salon.

Even though I didn't get to finish cosmetology school my cousins and I went to 2 weeks courses that were offered by different beauticians.

Hair, lashes, nails and waxing but for now my salon only offers hair, nails and lashes.

They both work for me and has built a life for themselves here in Kingston.

Postpartum really did a number on me too and I'm just now bouncing back that's why I decided to jump back into dating and Mrs. Thompson was excited for that too.

But every man I've encountered so far doesn't want a woman with a baby or dem just wah sex and I'm too traumatized for that.

"Atleast I got a good picture tonight ,"I said
to myself staring at the photo I took at the restaurant.

Arianna started fussing in my hand so I put my phone down bringing her to her room.

"Want mommy to read you a bedtime story?" I asked her.

"No, want pichure," she whines and I huff reaching into her bedside table taking out the picture I found online with Kade.

Don't judge me cause as I said she deserves to know who her father is.

My mom took that from me and I didn't want the same for my child.

Even though the picture is old and is torn at the edges she still keeps good care of it and I think it's because they look alike.

See why yuh nuh fi hate man when yah breed.

Yuh would a think a him one mek her.

Running my hand through her soft curls she snuggles into me while holding the picture in between us as she dozed off.

After ensuring she asleep, I untangled myself from her quietly.

Ensuring her night light stays on, fixing her comforter, I placed a kiss on her forehead and left her room.

"Britney," I called once I was a good distance away from Arianna's room.

"In the living room," she answered and I made my way there.

I plopped down on the sofa with a sigh.

"Another failed date huh?" She asked looking at me smugly.

"Wipe that look off your face little girl, no wonder why you're being punished,"

"First of all I told you sooo and secondly that's not why I'm being punished," she replied scrolling through my iPad.

"Why don't you ever talk about Arianna's dad, I heard her saying dada today, more than once too and I know you told my mom that her dad isn't in her life," she says and I wasn't shocked by the news.

That's the first word she spoke unfortunately because of the cartoons I had her watching.

"First of all gimme this," I grabbed my iPad out of her hands, "Secondly he's not in her life but that doesn't mean she doesn't have the right to know him and lastly it's time to go home, your mom has been waiting on you," I said to her and she huffs.

"Look Aria I don't mean to overstep-

"But you did, her father is a hard limit and you keep crossing the lines Britney and tonight is not of those nights I can brush off your snarky comments so go up, I texted your mom earlier," I said to her leading her to the door.

"I'm sorry," she pouts playing with her pandora bracelet.

"No need to apologize, go get some rest I know you're tired," I ushered her to the elevator.

The door closes and I turned on my heal going back into my apartment.

As I was about to close it a hand came up holding it and I got in a defensive mode swinging my hand around but it was caught and I was pulled into the person arms.

With a hand covering my mouth to quiet my scream and another on my hip holding me firmly Kade smirks at me.

Yeah man, me know a dream mi did a dream enuh cause life did a go toooooo good from weh day, me just need fi wake up now.

"Know yuh hate me but yuh nuh affi try kill me, babymother," he rasped then moves his hand away from my mouth.

Mi poor likkle self suh shock me couldn't even move.

This man changed sooo much, a weh him did deh a foreign a nyam suh.

Physically changed though, cause he's still and forever will be the same mentally.

Him hair cut, more tattoos-

He's even broader and muscular and has sleeve tattoos on both arms as he was only wearing a black tank tee so they were visible and grey sweats that hung dangerously low of his hips.

"Yah pree mi suh?" He brought both hands to my side squeezing lightly and I swear I lost all my senses.

"I-you, me confused," I barely got out.

Man get so nice him tun me in a idiot.

Me did hate him before but now me 9,10 and 11 him especially because him come back looking suh damn good.

How mi fi continue be mad it him?

It aguh hard.

"We have a lot fi talk bout," he said finally letting me go and I took a step away from him.

"Mommy," Arianna's tiny voice calls from behind me and I snap my head around seeing her staggering towards me with tear stained cheeks.

What a pickney love bawl, coming just like her mada.

Quickly picking her up hoisting her on my side, I rub her back soothingly calming her down.

She probably heard the noise out here and ran to my room because she was scared.

I could feel Kade's eyes on me...well both of us as I rocked her whispering comforting words to her.

I walked into my apartment going into the kitchen to her some warm milk and he followed suite closing the door behind him.

Me did tell him fi come in??!!!

Ari's head shot up looking at him trying to remember where she saw him.

They both studied each other, he had a look of love and admiration and she looked-

-happy?

"Mommy," she calls then points to Kade, "Daddy?" She asked and I sigh nodding slowly.

Why she did affi suh smart?

His eyes widen in surprise at the fact that she knows him then he smiles.

She wiggled out of my arm going over to him looking up at his tall figure and he stooped, picking her up and she blushes then giggles wrapping her hand around his neck.

"A weh di ra-

I stopped myself from cursing, can't seeming to believe how this little girl just accept this man after him did wah mi kill her.

Him not even know her name.

She nuh have nuh likkle shame tree.

"Relax, she's only two," the voice in my head says.

"Dead stamp a me mon," he smiles looking at her then at me and I only offered him a screw face.

"What's your name babygirl," he spoke softly and I ALMOST smiled at the act but folded my lips instead.

"Ari- arianna," she stuttered out.

"Are you able to tell me your full name princess?" He asked her then eyes me a little bit.

"Kade be foreal she's just 2 years old!" I shout knowing what he's trying to do.

"I'm almost this many mommy," she held up 3 fingers.

I know she knows her full name, babygirl is smart but me just never want him know nutn.

Me should a just follow him grandfather and name her after me.

But noooooo, me wah play good mother.

"-Kadian Alexander," she finished telling him her name and he smiled so hard looking at her in awe.

"Your mommy named you after daddy," he smiles tickling her and she giggles.

While me deh a yah vex.

"Come it's bedtime," I stretched for her and he pulled back.

"Relax yuh nuh see weh a reason," he grins and me wish me could a box it off a him face.

"Yuh two years and eight months late,"

"Arianna bed now," I gave her a stern look and she wiggles out of his arm.

She know better than fi ramp wid me.

"Goodnight Daddy," she smiles up at him sweetly before taking her warm milk from my hand and walked to her room.

Kade looks surprised by the act and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Sick mi stomach," I muttered.

"What was that, yuh wah mi in a yuh stomach. Not even a likkle how are you," he jokes and I look at him weirdly.

"When since yuh have a sense of humor?" I asked curiously.

"Yuh look good, weh yah come from?" He asked ignoring my question.

Man funny enuh.

I could sense that his behavior changed a bit, his words aren't limited anymore and he's seems lighter and funnier.

He doesn't have a ball of dark clouds hanging over his head anymore and I'm genuinely curious as to what happened him.

"Can see the questions dem a brew in a yuh head love, but we can talk bout it tomorrow at dinner," he tilt his head to the side waiting for a reaction from me.

"No, I don't go out with married men,"

"Yuh nuh go out wid nuh sensible one either, bare wasteman including the one tonight," he counters.

Dropping the sponge in the kitchen sink I glared at him.

"So yah watch me now?"

"Was always watching you, not me specifically but yuh yeah."

"Why yah watch mi, matter a fact what are you doing here, yuh nuh fi deh a foreign wid yuh wife,"

"I'm not married anymore since dat a bother yuh so much," he says going into my fridge taking out a red bull before sitting back at the island.

A man a yard, nosah God stop yah suh deh!

"Kade me really nuh in a di mood fi di foolishness," I sighed wiping my hands as I finished straightening up the kitchen.

He hissed, "Aria me deh yah cause a you and mi child, aguh fix things even though you did good over the years, manage di hotel dem, school and still manage fi have your business on the side, buy all GLE," he said, surprising me but then I remembered he had people watching me.

"Me deh yah fi mek things better and easier basically,"

"Better and easier how, because my child and I are quite fine," I said leaving him in the kitchen going into the living room.

"Yeah cause I ensure everything was put into place before things go down," he said sitting beside me like the sofa nuh big enough.

Weh him mean by when things guh down?

"You get thicker," he muttered.

"Yeah motherhood does a lot to you," I said giving him attitude and he looks just about over it.

His body moved closer to mine caging me into the arm of sofa.

One hand enclosed around my waist and the other around my neck.

"Me a try wull night fi keep mi calm enuh, but yuh mouth and yuh attitude a push me and for one I know it's because you're upset with me because of me just dip from yuh life when yuh needed me the most and I did say I would explain why over dinner tomorrow. I didn't leave willingly it was either that or you and Arianna would have died," he tells me and look away from him.

He roughly brings back my face to his, "Yuh also seem very tense and yuh body a gimme-

He paused as he looks over my body lustfully then looks back at my face.

"The last time yuh have sex a wid me doh?" He asked sporting a cocky smile.

I tried to move out of his hold but his grip tightened around my waist and my neck and I can't lie the girl downstairs is jumping.

"Yah run fah, is a simple yes or no question enuh, babymother," he taunts as his hand trailed up my thighs teasingly.

The skirt that I wore was already short so he had full access to my thighs.

As his hands inches closer to my heat, my breathing got heavier.

Hornier than me yuh cyah find, yuh know how long me nuh have sex, suh of course me body aguh react like this.

Especially to him.

"Kade," I whimpered out.

"Shhhh," he whispered over my lips.

Turning my face away from him, his soft warm wet lips landed on my cheek and he pecked it lightly.

"Yuh wah know the truth," he whispered and I shake my head no turning my head away from him and each time he brings it back to face him.

"Me nuh have sex since you either,"

"Yuh lie," I whispered still trying to move from him.

"Let me kiss you," he whispered.

His head dips down to my neck sucking at the flesh and I moan at the feeling as my panty dampens.

Know long me nuh get feel up dem way here.

He found my weak spot and wasted no time in assaulting the area.

I got so caught up in the feeling I hadn't realized that he had skillfully took my underwear off leaving me bare.

His fingers took their time working my clit and I moaned out loudly at the feeling.

"Be quiet, we don't want to wake up Arianna," he smirked and I look at him in dazed before he slips a finger inside me and he cursed at how tight and wet I am.

His lips instantly connects to mine and I didn't bother to fight him off, I kissed him back tugging on his tee, I was just as eager for him to fuck me.

It's been tooooo long and right now me cyah wait nuh more.

I'll regret it in the morning but certainly not now.

"That's what you said the last time," the voice in my head said but I was far too gone

"Bedroom," I pant out and he lifts me up quickly and I guide him to my bedroom.

He lays me on my the bed stripping me naked, "Me nah fuck yuh," he said as he latched his mouth around my nipple.

"Whyyy?" I moaned out he chuckles.

"Nuh wah yuh feel like a dat alone me deh yah fah, wah mek things right before me do that. Me not even suppose to a do this but yuh tempt me," he said and I was surprised.

"What did they do to you?" I moaned as he trailed kisses from neck leaving hickes then to my breast and now he's heading for my heat and I couldn't help but feel excited.

"A lot, but for now let me please you baby," he said then dipped his head between my legs.

********************************************
Sorry for any mistakes.
Remember to vote, comment and share!
xoxo,
Neveah💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.5K 47
They are from such different worlds seen things through different eyes and yet couldn't fit together anymore perfect *title changed from Strip same s...
10.4K 582 11
π˜πŽπ”π‘π’....πŒπˆππ„...πŽπ”π‘π’
374K 24.9K 104
π’šπ’‚π’—π’† 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’„π’†π’π’”π’† π’‡π’Šπ’“π’†π’‚π’“π’Ž? π’šπ’‚π’—π’† 𝒂 π’Žπ’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’π’ 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂? π’šπ’‚π’—π’† π’”π’†π’„π’–π’“π’Šπ’•π’š? π’šπ’–π’‰ 𝒏𝒐 π’‡π’“π’‚π’Šπ’….
10.1K 160 19
This story is about a girl is heartbroken because of Josh Richards who publicly humiliated her and cheated on her with Nessa Barrett but she falls in...