STRUGGLES FOR LOVE πŸ’•πŸ’• [ON H...

By Jungkook_ff7

[ON HOLD] Y/N, whose life was already destroyed. She was all broken. She, the one, who held secrets that she... More

STARTING
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
NOTE
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

9

16 12 1
By Jungkook_ff7

The doctor said to rest as much as I can but I can't as I have to go to busan in 2 days and practice is pressuring more. Its night time when i am returning from the hospital. There is medicine in a small transparent bag over my right hand. My face is all heated up because of the high fever and a hoodie is covering me. I came home and rang the bell as I know they had came home.

Jennie opened the door and I could see how worried she was and she is right now. I slowly walked in and I could see almost everyone in the living room. Jimin was the first one to stand seeing me and he came to wards me.

Jimin: are you fine? Where were you? You know everyone is concerned about you?

I lightly smiled at him. But it was more heartbroken than assuring one.

Y/N: I caught a *cough* fever. That's why I left and *cough* I brought medicine for myself. *cough*

Jimin: you don't look fine at all. Go and take rest.

Tae:bu-

Jimin: No buts. Let her get some rest . She is all stressed up. Isn't she?

He asked me. And I smiled knowing that there are people in this world who care about me. I gave him a slight nod. I slowly took steps on the stairs as my body wasn't even standing properly at that time but jimin helped me to go into my room. I was in the room now.

I hope this day ends quickly. I don't something else. Taehyung,Jennie and others are always there for me. I can't be more grateful. That's the thing I love the most is that my  precious gems  are always with me. Sometimes.... it feels like I am burdening them. Everything is too much to handle when there is everything coming like light to you.

NEXT DAY

I woke up as usual and got ready to go to practice and wore this.

Then I just go downstairs. BTW I was feeling much better as I took painkillers with medicine before sleeping. I can see tae present there. As soon as he heard the footsteps he turned in my direction. I gave him a warm smile.

Y/N: let's go to practice. Is everyone coming ?

Tae: are you really fine ? And yeah, everyone will be there.

Y/N: yes I'm fine dude.

I put my arm around his shoulder in  a playfull manner and he rolled his eyes on my silliness. Ok so I drove towards the dancing studio. I came to the location and opened the gate and I did a action like I visited this place after centuries.

Y/N: oo my precious studio. How have you been? Huh won't you answer me ?
Well that's kind of rude boy.

Jk: hey! Are you fine? You know Jimin is like taking all the blame on himself as he thinks that your condition is like this because of him.

Y/N: I'm fine nothing happened to me.

I gave him a genuine,big,reassuring smile on which he seemed to believe me and returned the smile. I turned to face all of them.

Y/N: Guys today, we'll do practice but not now cause I wanna sing and dance on random things. Wanna join me ?

Bts: yes,sure,why not ?

Y/N: yeah, yeah that's the energy I want.

I said pointing at them with my face which is too lighten up. I sit between Jin oppa and jungkook.

Y/N: OK so I'm a stay. That's why I will start with 'Case 143' japanese version.

I stood confidently and seductively and took a mic that was attached to the speakers and the tune starts and I don't need headphones I'm too confident.

(Sorry guys I didn't got the female version of it. I searched for hours on youtube for it but there was no one who covered this please cooperate.)

I cleared my throat. And then the music filled my ears like that. The song came out of me like honey from the jar into a spoon. I tried copying their voices as much as I could. The song ended after sometime.

Y/N: one,four, three I love you.

The claps filled my ears as I opened my eyes which were closed surprisingly. I turned around and I felt proud of me being a big fan of Stray Kids.

Suga: didn't know you were a fan of Stray Kids and we'll done.

He showed his gummy smile still clapping and I smiled back sincerely.

Jin: Yeah yeah yeah it was W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L.wonderful .

Y/N: Thanks oppa. I feel proud of being a stay myself cause their songs are just amazing.

I said and laid on the ground imagining them. It was always true that I was, I am and I will be the biggest fangirl of their.
Suddenly I noticed shadows on the doors as it was translucent. There were many people's shadows. I got so scared.

_

Hey girls!!!
Was the chapter interesting and vote or Oli London will sleep with you.
Type suggestions if you want to.

Bye 💜💜💜

23.8.23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 544 34
**PLEASE CHECK OUT THE NEW RENEWED AND UPDATED VERSION OF THIS STORY "SUNSHINE"** "What happened?" He asked, but I wasn't listening. "Shhhh, look at...
1.5K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...
65.6K 2.7K 46
Read the story of Y/N 's life. A simple girl who gets transferred to Korea's Top University . But what happens when she comes across the biggest and...
161 22 42
Death awaits everyone. For you it happened to be when you were supposed to be heading to school. When you wake up you aren't sure where you are, but...