「 Life 」

By -kylu-

❝Life is yours to control and others to manipulate.❞ It's what Taehyung tells himself when his members don't... More

ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕟
001
003

002

30 0 1
By -kylu-

Hoseok made his way to his room upstairs, but not before passing Taehyung's room. He briefly paused in front of the younger's room hearing giggles and murmurs. He puts his ear to the door wondering if Taehyung had brought somebody over whilst they were out. He can't hear much but just in case he's not in there by himself he decides not to barge in and confront him. They'll do that tomorrow.

He pulls out his phone and lets his other members know not to mess with Taehyung as he might have someone over. Who could possibly be friends with him, Jimin responds. Hoseok laughs at the text and puts his phone away, continuing his way to his room.
Taehyung remains unaware of what awaits him once he wakes up but his fantasies will become a reality because of it.

———————————————————————————
Short chapter but I had to put something out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
219K 11.3K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
426K 29.1K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
819K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.