????????? ?????????

De talesbyana

??????? ??????? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ??????? ?????? ??????. ?? ????? ??? ?????. ?? ??????'... Mais

๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ - ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ - ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ - ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• - ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– - ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— - ๐–๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ - ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ญ๐ฎ๐›?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ - ๐Œ๐ข๐จ ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ - ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” - ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• - ๐๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— - ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -๏ฟผ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐–๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž..

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ - ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ.

397 2 0
De talesbyana

TW: Mentions of E/D & Body Dysmorphia

It was a couple days later and I felt awful. I haven't left my room since that days incident.

I'm sure Luciano knows why I got so riled up because I heard him talking to Emiliano on the phone earlier and he most likely asked him about what happened when we went out. Its not hard to put two and two together and figure it out.

I haven't even been replying to Dom's messages. I'm just really not up for it. I have no motivation to do anything. Anything at all. I was still wearing what I was yesterday and my hair was a tangled mess but I really couldn't be bothered to take care of it. I honestly had bigger problems.

Luciano and my mother took it in turns to come bring me my meals. Whenever it was Luciano he stayed and talked to me for a bit trying to convince me to eat. But I couldn't. I felt nauseous as fuck.

I was about to go back to sleep until I heard my mother shout. "Auriana come here! Your going to regret it if you don't!"

Ugh. What did she want now? I can't be bothered for any of her nonsense. She screamed my name once again so I yelled back "IM COMING." I accidentally said in an annoyed tone.

I slid my slippers on and made my way downstairs. "I'm in the foyer!" She let me know. Ugh making me walk so far.

Once I reached the foyer I was looking down at my feet because I knew Luciano was there and I don't know why but I didn't want him to see me looking so.. gross.

Until I heard a familiar voice. "Wow Auri ignoring me on text and in real life?" It was dom. "Dominic!" I lifted my head up and smiled. I ran towards him for a hug he swung me in a circle.

I could feel Lucianos gaze burn into my back while I was talking to Dom. "What are you doing here?" I asked looking at his horrible haircut. Before he could respond I let out a "ooo." sound but in a hesitant way scrunching my nose. "What?" He looked at me confused. "You need a haircut urgently, but anyways yeah what you doing here?" He rolls his eyes at my comment. "I was gonna come next week to surprise you but your mom called me letting me know I should come so I did." Dom shrugged.

Luciano and my mother left at this point they left me alone with Dominic. I motioned at him to follow me with his suitcase and he did. I led him to my room and we sat on my bed and I let him know everything.

I genuinely felt like he got angrier than me.

After a bit more talking it got to about 5pm and we were bored so I went to go ask Luciano if me and Dom could go in the hot tub. He obviously agreed and taught me how to turn it on.

I had so many bikinis I had no idea which one to choose so I went with the light pink one. I also put my hair up in a claw clip and put on water proof mascara.

"Who you getting all dolled up for?" Dom asks with a side eye. "You" I joked sarcastically and winked. "Ew." He said with a look of disgust on his face. I rolled my eyes "Lets just go stop brushing your hair Dom."

Me and Dom were walking in the hallways in our bathing suits and walked past Luciano. I felt his intense gaze on my body. He was looking at me from head to toe. I loved whenever he would do this. It made me get butterflies in my stomach every time. He snapped out of it and smiled. "You guys alright?" He asked and me and Dom both nodded.

When we reached the hot tub we turned in on and waited for it to heat up because the water was freezing.

All of a sudden, Dominic went behind me and pushed me in the freezing bubbling water. "Dominic!" I shouted. I stood up in the water, grabbed his arm and pushed him in with me. He fell on-top of me and i placed my hands on his bare chest helping him get up because the floor was slippery.

When he was about to get up, I heard Luciano clear his throat from behind us indicating that he was present. Dom got off of me and Luciano looked at me with piercing eyes. "Your mother told me to tell you we are going out for dinner soon so you should get ready." He said coldly not even looking at Dom that was next to me. "Oh, okay thank you." And with that he left.

"What's up with him?" Dom wondered looking at me. "No idea." I shrugged, even though I think I knew the answer.

We stayed in the hot tub for about 10 more minutes before getting out to get ready.

Dom got dressed and ready in the guest room and came into mine when I was still getting ready. "You take so long Auri, hurry the fuck up im hungry." He expressed annoyed. "Can't you see im trying bucko?!" I responded.

I wore a lavender princess polly dress. It had sheer long sleeves with little diamonds and pearls on it. I also paired it with my usual jewellery. I dried my hair and just put it into a low bun and curled the front pieces to frame my face. I did some light makeup as well. This was the first time I got ready in so long. I'm really
glad Dom is here as well, even though he's a pain in the ass sometimes.

When I was getting ready I heard Dom take big loud sighs every couple of minutes. He's always in a rush when it comes to food.

We went downstairs together and my mother was there looking beautiful. She was wearing a black dress that reached her knees. She always looked perfect no wonder Luciano chose her.

"Are you gonna go bare foot?" My mom looked at my feet with an eyebrow raised. "Oh my gosh, why didn't you tell me?!" I looked at Dom. He just laughed along with Luciano and my mom. I ran back into my room and picked out some silver heels and ran back out. But this time slower. I really did not want to embarrass myself even more in-front of my mothers fiancé. He probably thinks im such an idiot now, great.

We got in the car and I sat next to Dom in the back.

When we got out the car we all walked inside. It was the same Italian restaurant we went to on my first night here.

We got sat down and ordered. I ordered the same thing I got last time because I really liked it. Luciano has really good taste.

Luciano and my mom started bombarding Dom with questions. "So Dominic, your Italian right?" Luciano questioned. "Yeah sir, but only half. My mothers Italian and my fathers Spanish." Dominic responded politely.

"Dominic do you remember when you and Riri got stuck in the back of the neighbours van!" My mother foolishly reminded us. Dominic laughed and blamed me for it. "It's all Auri's fault it was her idea to go in there in the first place." He joked. "Why did you want to go in there?" Luciano asked me. "I wish I could tell you, but I don't even know why myself." I confessed while covering my face with my hands. We all just carried on talking until the food came.

When it came I ate it slowly. I feel so nauseous and guilty. I ate about half of my plate of food until I excused myself to the bathroom.

Once I got in, I locked myself up in a stall and stuck two fingers in my throat to make myself throw up because I hated this feeling. I got on my knees in-front of the toilet and it all just came out.

"You okay?" A woman with a young voice questioned. "Um, me?" I wondered. "Yeah." She replied. "Oh, yeah I'm fine thank you." I answered her previous question. I flushed and walked out of the stall. After I finish washing my hands, she offered me a mint. "Thank you." I smiled. I put it in my mouth and left.

Once I got back, everyone was almost finished. "What took you so long?" My mother questioned. I just shrugged, I didn't want anyone to know what I just did because I used to do it a lot. I also know if Dom found out he would give me a lecture and I really can't be bothered.

"Are you not gonna finish your food?" Luciano asked calmly. I shook my head and he just let out a hm sign not pushing any further. "I suppose you don't need it anyways." My mom laughed. I glared at her with uninviting eyes. "What?" I questioned shaking my head. "I'm just saying that you could loose a few pounds, that's all." She said simply. "Melissa." Luciano said coldly.

I grabbed my purse. "Ill make my own way home." I got up and left before anyone could say anything else.

I sat on the side of the pavement while I was waiting for the cab I called just a minute ago trying to hold back tears. I don't know what makes her think she can say something like that in-front of Luciano and Dominic. She is so fucking insane. I hate her so much.

Soon after Dominic sat next to me. "You okay?" He asked in a gentle tone. "Mhm." I responded trying to hold back from breaking down right now. "No your not." Dom uttered. He hugged me while I burst into tears in his arms. I'm always crying now. I barely used to cry but ever since moving back here, I've been a crying mess. What was wrong with me? I never used to let stupid stuff like this get to me.

When the cab came Dom came with me. The whole cab ride I was just thinking about everything. When Dominic was holding me I didn't feel anything except comfort, it just felt normal. But when Luciano was the other day, I had butterflies in my stomach and felt different. I don't know but being so close to him makes me feel things I shouldn't be feeling. He is off-limits and that makes him more and more irresistible.

When the cab stopped at the house, me and Dom got out and made our way inside. We both got unready. I took a shower to clear my thoughts but it didn't really work. Once I got out of the shower I put on a baggy sweatshirt and short shorts. She made me feel so insecure.

When Dom came to my room his eyes widened. "Wtf are you wearing? You hate baggy clothes." He expressed. "Yeah not after I found out people think I'm fat." I declared grabbing the tv remote motioning for him to sit down beside me. "Your not fat Auriana, she's just used to paper thin models who only eat almonds." He made me giggle.

"Thank you." I smiled.

It got a-bit later and Dom fell asleep on my bed, like always. I went downstairs because I felt like smoking. I know it's bad but that woman stresses me out so much. I was hoping to go find some laying around the house but it was no use.

"What you looking for Riri?" Luciano said from behind me. "Oh hi, um.. a cigarette. Do you have one?" I proclaimed. He looked hesitant at first. "Pleaseee." I begged bending my knees the slightest bit. He gave in and gave me one. "Fine, but this is the last time." He informed me and I nodded.

He came outside with me and instead of sitting on the pavement we sat on the outside sofas. "Can I use your lighter please?" I asked. "Come here." He put the cigarette inside his mouth and when I was about to give him mine with my hand he motioned to put it in my mouth too.

I put the cigarette in my mouth and went even closer to him. He cupped my cheek and I placed my hand on his neck. I leaned in and he lit both of our cigarettes at the same time. I sat back still quite close to him though.

I took a puff and inhaled. Luciano suddenly broke the silence with "You wanna talk about it?" I tilted my head. "Whatever's on your mind right now Riri." He explained. "Oh." I let out. "I don't know, just everything." I put my feet up on the sofa and leaned my head on my knees. "It's something to do with your mom isn't it?" Luciano placed his hand on my upper back. "Yeah, kinda." I muttered quietly. "Oh Auriana, if only you could see yourself from my eyes."

I paused.

"Yeah, I would just see clumsy idiot." I joked. He could tell I was joking so he let out a slight chuckle along with me.

After we finished smoking, we just sat there talking about everything. He was actually really fun to talk to, surprisingly.

꧁꧂

A/N: Dominic is back!
Auriana and Luciano seem to be getting a-bit closer too eachother. Will their harmless friendship morph into something bigger?

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

658K 20.4K 45
I wanted her the first moment I saw her. I was only eight, but my heart's been set on her ever since. I don't know what to call my fixation on her, I...
2M 74K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
261K 4.1K 43
๐Ÿšง UNDER CONSTRUCTION ๐Ÿšง ใ€คIn editing process, first book, revamping in progressใ€ค โ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“€...
156K 4.7K 105
Rhea Rodriguez is the daughter of Romero Rodriguez, the don of the Spanish Mafia. In a twist of events, he is accused of theft by the Italian Mafia a...