Blowing In the Wind

By VannahMontannah

In her world full of trauma, entrepreneurship, loyalty, and insecurities, she finally decides to disappear fr... More

Welcome Home...Or Not
Stuck on Stupid
First Impression
Priorities Are Not Checked
The Lies You Tell
Trouble in Paradise
Down in the Deep
Making Up the Bed
Turn of Events
Wasted
Accountability
Unexpected Run In
This Is It
Blowing In the Wind

Key Exchange

1 0 0
By VannahMontannah

Tyren and Lola have been living lavishly in Kourtney's house and Lola has been riding dirty in her car. Not to mention that she changed the car to a different color. Tyren has been running his business from Kourtney's house so now her house is now a target. Tyren has been getting a lot of money lately from moving fake drugs and putting them on the streets. Lola, being his woman and his sidekick, has been helping out find information from people for Tyren to go after real soon.

Tyren went around to the back by the pool to chill with Lola. Lola was swimming in the pool and taking pictures when she took a break. Tyren's plan was to take over the drug industry, grow his business, and be one of the most powerful men amongst all the other drug lords. As for Kourtney, he didn't need her anymore as she was just his way to get her big house and take most of her money. Once she started making a living for herself, Tyren had the plan and the platform. Lola worked at the same strip club Kourtney used to work at. Tyren would go there all the time when he and Kourtney's relationship started going downhill. Lola has been in the pictures for a while now and now he's using her as a sidekick on his missions.

"Hey baby, what's going on?" Tyren asked.

"Nothing, just looking pretty," She said smiling.

"You ain't never lied about that. You have been such a dream come true to me lately and I appreciate you so much for that. You're a real one. You deserve it all," He said.

"Moments like this is what I dreamed of all my life. Having a man who gone do right by me and we chill in a big house,"

"I'm glad I can make that happen. Have you been in touch with Monti?" He asked.

"I have but we haven't been talking consistently. There anything you need me to do?" She asked.

"Nah, just keep in touch. We gone have so much land I promise you that! We're gonna be at the top and no one else can tell us shit, you hear me?" He stated.

"Hell yeah! I can be a famous or well known nail tech and finally get my work out there. Possibly recruit more ladies so they can work for us. This can make us bigger than ever," She said.

"I like how you think, ma. I love that idea actually. You think you can get Monti?" He asked.

"Yeah. I can set up a date tonight with her right now," She said, grabbing her phone.

"You're already two steps ahead of me. This is what I need by my side. A smart women rather a dumb bitch like before. I have a nice home, nice cars, a nice life, and the smartest women in the world," He said as she smiled. "Now, here's the real deal. I'm trying to gain more power. I made a deal with Milo the other night with Ryder and we get more products. The more product we get and put out there, the more money we make and we can give him double what we agreed on last time. Our business will become big and we can move further than this. Have kids, retire, have a legit business, and live on the ease. So if we recruit more girls and they work for us, business will be much faster. And I know the perfect place to find these girls," He spoke.

"Okay okay. But about Monti, I think it's gonna be a bit hard though because Monti carries herself well," Lola said.

"So did Kourtney," He said.

"So...I break her down?" She asked.

"See, you already know the answer to that,"

"I never did that before. I can do something else, maybe,"

"It doesn't matter what you do, just get her to be my employee. Simple. Maybe then we can take her house and have two safe houses. This is a part of making it big baby girl. You see how we got this house. Let's keep it up. Imma go in the house and make a couple calls. You just sit and look pretty and update me on the date," He said, walking back in the house.

Tyren walked back in the house to make a phone call. His whole plan was to basically take shit from people and make it his own because he never had shit. The same thing he did to Kourtney, he planned to do the same thing to Monti and possibly the same thing to Lola.

Lola lived in a penthouse downtown. She is one of the best nail techs in Sacramento right now and plus her father is a music producer. As far as her mom, she sadly passed from schizophrenia which caused her to set her house on fire while she was still in it. Lola's dad tried to go and get her but it was too late. Since then she and her dad have been closer than ever and have never stopped looking after each other. Lola herself has been manipulated into thinking men cared about her and did anything and everything to please them so she looked into stripping. Her dad does not approve but he since he became busier by time, he had less time for her and he had no say in what she did because she was practically growing up faster and faster each day. After being delusional for multiple niggas, she fell into the hands of Tyren one night at the strip club and from there they have been in contact. She believes Tyren will give her the dream she dreamed of and fulfill all her wishes. Although it seems like it, she can never be so sure. It's hard trying to persuade a delusional person but easy to use them.

"Ryan, I need you to do something for me real quick," Tyren said. "What you mean you can't?...Oh I see, it's a family matter...You gone be free later on? Okay, how about 10? Alright?...LOLA!" Tyren yelled.

"What's wrong? Why you yelling?" She asked.

"My bad. I need you to go over to Ryder's house. Here's his address. See what this nigga up too. He talking about it's a family emergency. When I say come I mean for niggas to come! The fuck this nigga think this shit is? Go and see what's going on,"

"Where he stay at?" She asked.

"Like 10 minutes away. Imma text you he address. Don't make it obvious either,"

"Let me go and get dressed first,"

RYDER

Ryder arrived at the house, stormed out the car, and busted through the front door.

"Ma! Mama!" Yelled Ryder.

"Ryder, what are you doing here?" Dandy asked.

"Ms. Maria called us over and you know I was already coming. What happened?" He asked.

"I don't want ya to be worried," She said.

Before she could continue, Monit walked through the door.

"I got here as soon as I could. What is going on?" Monti asked.

"Maria, why did you call my kids?" She asked, frowning.

"Because they are your kids. They worry about you and deserve to know what's going on," She answered.

"But did you get permission from me? No you didn't,"

"Dandy, don't even try to pull that on me. You're kids are grown. It's not like they are little kids.Ya arguing and stuff and I figured you need some support by your side," She said.

"What's going on!" Said Ryder.

It went silent for a few seconds besides before someone said a word.

"It's dad isn't it?" Said Ruder.

"...Yeah." Dandy admitted.

"So why are you trying to act like this shit is new?" Asked Ryder.

"It's not new," Dandy said.

"You keep hesitating to say anything involving dad and his antics when we already know the issue! It's literally nothing new with this nigga!" Said Ryder.

"What was the fight about?" Monti asked.

Dandy went silent once again and at this point people were getting aggravated.

"Stop hesitating! What happened?" Monti yelled.

"Oh, fuck it! Her and Gino are getting a divorce! Which is no surprise to any of us! I'm tired of all of the drama and the heartache in this family! I've been in this family for 25 years so I know what's wrong to do and what's right to do. So don't tell me I shouldn't have done nothing. I'm 65 years old. I have been there and done that already. There is nothing you can hide from me! Stop hiding and be true to yourself and your family!" Said Ms. Maria.

"Well what am I supposed to do? Make the whole family feel bad for me? Call everyone up and cry?" She said,

"You get the support you need and get your life back on track! That's what you do!", Ms. Maria said. "We all knew about his cheating just like you did. Your own son tried to tell you and you brushed him off. I've been around this family for a long time now so not a damn thing can get past me. Nothing. Ever since my husband and I divorced twenty years ago, I was depressed and I haven't been stable. I felt like I needed him in my life but I came to realize, he didn't deserve me. Years later I am still single. I wanted to get married again but I'd rather be alone than being with someone who will not respect me! You wasted fifteen years of your life for that piece of shit. It's time you lived just like he lived and we're not taking no for an answer!" Said Ms. Maria.

Just when things were about to die down, there was a tug at the front door but it then swung open . Everybody looked over at the distraction confused except for Ryder. Kourtney closed the front door but wasn't prepared for the tension.

"Uhm, why is she here?" Said Monti.

"Your brother invited me to stay for a while since you're asking," Said Kourtney.

"Ryder, what the fuck? I thought we were siblings?"

"We are–" Said Ryder.

"Why didn't you tell me she was staying over?" Asked Dandy.

"I was but–"

"Save the excuses! You know what trouble this bitch has caused me," Spoke Monti.

"First of all, bitch, it wasn't even like that!" Kourtney fired back.

"It most definitely was,"

"Shut up! I invited her over because she was in a little trouble and I felt bad, okay?" He said.

"It doesn't matter! We are not friends! So you can go back home to your no good ass boyfriend!" Said Monti.

"FYI, he took over my house, my car, and my life! Everything I owned, he took ownership over it and had his new bitch sign off my name and now I'm homeless...I don't have anywhere else to go right now! I'm tryna win my shit back as we speak. I'm tryna get in touch with my uncle but the bitch is not tryna answer my call or text or emails! Ryder has been helping me out. Tyren used my place for his drug trafficking! Okay? I don't have anybody else! I am alone in this world without support and love!" Kourtney spoke.

"How the fuck can he kick you out your house?" Dandy asked.

"I guess he signed the property deep to have all ownership given to him but I never signed anything. His new girl did and I don't know what my uncle was thinking. He isn't even trying to get back in touch with me!"

"How often does he call you back?" Ryder asks.

"He usually gets right back with me. He's the only close family member I have right now. Well I thought I had. It's been days since we last spoke. His location and everything is turned off. He even blocked me on all of his social media accounts. How can he do this to me?"

"Something is not right here. Tyren did something," Ryder says.

"And how would you know?" Asked Kourtney.

"Look, I will tell you all of this shit later. Right now we need to go and look for your uncle. Let's go. You too,"

"I will not–"

"Let's go!!" Ryder yelled.

"Whatever, but after today, we won't speak again..." Said Monti.

"Monti, don't do that to him," Said Dandy.

"He betrayed me and I don't get down like that!"

"At the end of the day, you and your brother and the only thing ya got! He didn't mean any harm by what he did; he was trying to help someone in need. You heard the girl, she is homeless and lost on what to do next. I don't know what happened between you two girls but it wasn't that deep to begin with! Imma need ya to get it together quick! No more discussions about it," Dandy spoke.

Monti rolled her eyes and walked out to Ryder's car leaving the other two behind. She sat in the back seat and looked out the window. Monti was angry that her brother was helping out someone she did consider a friend anymore and as a brother, she expected him to be on the same page as her. Ryder did feel bad for Kourtney as he knows how Tyren can be and even though Ryder is the last person you'd expect to have feelings, he really did feel sorry for the way he did Kourtney. Even though he is helping Kourtney, he also has to take on the risk of being seen with Tyren's ex-girlfriend.

Meanwhile over on Lolas side of things, she has been sitting in her car across the street, in an empty house driveway, looking at all that has been happening. She then got a phone call.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Have you seen anything so far?" Tyren asked

"Yeah. So Ryder and Monti, are they siblings?" She asked.

"Yeah. Monti and Kourtney are friends. I should have told you a lot of this shit already but I didn't. What's going on?"

"I heard them in the house arguing with other people. Then I saw Kourtney go inside," She said.

"What was the argument about?" He asked.

"It was hard to tell but in the mist I heard something about a divorce. Now I'm hearing Monti and Kourtney arguing about something else. Calling each other bitches. Wait, wait, wait, they're all leaving the house,"

"Follow them. But don't be suspicious," Tyren ordered.

"What if they recognize me?" She asked.

"If you get lost, don't worry. There's a tracker under his car. You have two hours left before it deactivates. I will send you the location if you are lost. I will be in touch with Ryder as well. Keep me updated," He said before hanging up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 28.2K 61
A girl who grows up not knowing anything about mother's love and tries her best to win the Father's love who is the only family she has. But alas, h...
167 21 19
It's lust at first sight for him, He's been through a lot in the past, He is not searching for serious commitment, But all his reasons drown when he...
18 6 9
After running away from her parents to elope with her boyfriend and being thrown from a cliff by her boyfriend, not knowing it was part of his master...
459 5 12
In a world full of colors., Elleen is bullied by her own people. They always made fun of her just because she was little different from them . But no...