(OLD) The Saga of Slime and D...

Von SwissChocolates

(This is the old version of the series, the new version can be found on my profile. After years of her persis... Mehr

Chapter 1 - Noir Argent
Chapter 2 - Strength and Skills
Chapter 3 - Mask
Chapter 4 - GABIRU! GABIRU! GABIRU!
Chapter 5 - Ragnarok
Chapter 6 -Destroyer
Chapter 7 - Calamity Approaches
Chapter 8 - Calamities Clash
Update

Update #2

227 7 3
Von SwissChocolates

I've decided that when I have time I'll at the very least put the up-to-date version of this fic here in a few minutes. That means this fic will be made into an 'archive' whereas the new chapters will be put up as a completely new story as to not confuse people by deleting all the chapters.

What that means is that if you want to read the new, better, and longer version of this fic without going to the websites I mentioned before, you will be able to as I begin to upload them once this update goes out.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

90.4K 2.4K 20
Der Mensch ist böse. Der Mensch muss besser und böser werden So lehre ich. The human is evil. The human must become better and more evil. So I teach...
4.4K 197 9
The primary cast of Isekai Quartet find themselves in yet another new world. A botched summoning in another world goes berserk and the entire class...
72.2K 2.3K 27
This story depicts an alternate timeline wherein Velzard attends Walpurgis after sensing Veldora's presence. She subsequently meets our protagonist a...
1.4K 272 13
Sol, who is 'So Out of Luck' reincarnated as an orphan in a remote village which is setting in a novel he vaguely remembers reading. But the problem...