The White Dragon God Emperor

Autorstwa NotLaxr

Jake Nicholson our protagonist finds himself a girlfriend and he goes on a date with her, however it turns in... Więcej

Chapter One: Last Day With Humanity
Chapter Two: Longinus
Chapter Three: Divine Dividing
Chapter Four: Training Partner
Chapter Five: Feelings
Chapter Six: The Fated Encounter
Chapter Seven: OverBooster
Chapter Eight: Confession
Chapter Nine: The Favor
Chapter Ten: Training
Chapter Eleven: Raiding Game
Chapter Twelve: Party Crasher
Season One End
Season Two Start
Chapter Thirteen: Visitors
Chapter Fifteen: Holy Sword Project
Chapter Sixteen: The Proposal
Chapter Seventeen: Sword Of Betrayer
Chapter Eighteen: Blue Light
Chapter Nineteen: Hidden Past
Chapter Twenty: Help
Chapter Twenty One: Fight For Freedom
Season Two End
Season Three Start
Chapter Twenty Two: The Blight
Chapter Twenty Three: The Ritual
Chapter Twenty Four: Regained Power
Chapter Twenty Five: Team Vali
Chapter Twenty Six: Back To Her
Chapter Twenty Seven: Party
Chapter Twenty Eight: Loki's Mistake
Chapter Twenty Nine: Juggernaut Drive
Chapter Thirty: Summer Is Over
Chapter Thiry One: Eric's Past
Chapter Thirty Two: The Curse Of The Drive
Chapter Thirty Three: To Lose Someone
Chapter Thirty Four: To Reclaim Someone
Lets go 10K reads

Chapter Fourteen: Excalibur

161 9 1
Autorstwa NotLaxr

This is the intro I have for this fanfic I hope you enjoy roll it. Disclaimer I do not own Divine Music

     Akeno and I are getting ready to go to school today, it's 6:10 and school starts at 7. "Okay Akeno I'm done." I turn around and I see Akeno struggling to put her skirt on. "I'm almost done this damn zipper I can't get it." "I'll help you." I walk over to her and I pull up the zipper behind her. "There you good?" "Yes thank you Jake that things a nightmare." "It's over now but we should really get to school we live close enough where we can walk just like our home in America." She said, "Alright." Akeno and I went to the kitchen and smelled breakfast waiting for us. I had 6 eggs 12 stripes of bacon and 6 pieces of toast. Akeno just had 2 eggs 4 stripes of bacon and 1 piece of toast. Akeno said skeptically, "You really eat a lot aren't you gonna get fat?" I said, "I'm a dragon remember we have the biggest appetites." "Sureeee, wait then why don't I have an appetite like that?" I responded with, "You're not really a true dragon since I used a Dragon Piece on you." We finished breakfast and I texted my mom. 'I love you mom, we're off to school.' I then said, "Hey Siri give me directions to Kuoh Academy?" {Directions to Kuoh Academy fastest route} We followed what Siri told us and then we saw this huge school I said, "Wow this is even bigger than my school." Akeno agreed with me. I heard whispers and murmurs while coming closer to the school. Some girls were saying "Hey are they new that guy is really hot and so is that girl." "Don't you think they're dating" The guys just said, "Oh no not another prince." "Damn that girl is really hot do you think she's Rias quality?" I said, "Well rumors are already going to spread what the hell." Akeno said, "At least they're hopefully good rumors." We walk in the building and saw a reception desk and I asked the receptionist, "Hey how do we get our schedules we're the new transfers." The receptionist said, "You'll have to go to the student council room they give out schedules to the transfers." I said, "Thank you." Now turned to Akeno, "Now I just need to find where the student council office is. Any ideas Akeno?" "Yea, maybe if we went to those Devil's auras we noticed when we came in it." I said, "Abit of a stretch but it doesn't hurt to look." We went where we sensed the demonic aura we sensed. We ended up in front of the student council room. "Told ya so." "Shut it." I knocked on the door. A voice said, "Please come in." I opened to see a girl sitting at a desk with black hair in a bob cut and purple eyes with glasses on. There was a girl next to her. She also had black hair but it was long and went down her back. She also had glasses that were blue and her eyes were regular brown. The girl at the desk introduced herself, "Hello my name is Sona Shitori and this is Tsubaki Shinra." I narrowed my eyes and said, "Is that your real name? We both know your devils." This caught Sona off guard as she said, "Guess you figured us out from our magic signature. My real name is Sona Sitri. I come from the house of Sitri, one of the 72 pillars." "I see, well we just came here to say hello and to get our schedules we should be in the same class as Asia Argento." Sona said, "Yes I see, here is your class schedule." She gave us our schedules and it was math first, great. I said to Akeno, "Let's get going." "Okay."

—————————Scene Break—————————

     We were currently outside our class and I knocked. I saw the teacher coming our way and he said, "Speak of the devil here's the transfer students I was talking about guys. Come on, bring yourselves in and introduce yourself and tell us something interesting about yourself. We got in the middle of the front of the class and I said, "Hello my name is Jake Nicholson and I like to workout." Akeno grew a grin and said, "Hello my name is Akeno Himajima and I'm Jake's girlfriend." She said this with a hand on her check. I rubbed my head as I knew this would cause an uproar. The male students were saying, "Dammit he already claimed the new hot girl." "Yea let's kick his ass." However the girls were saying how Akeno was lucky to have me as a boyfriend. Then the teacher clapped his hands saying, "Settle down class now do any of you have any questions for Mr. Nicholson?" A girl with pink hair said, "My name Ashley and I wanted to know if you wanted to join the kendo club?" I said, "Don't know which clubs to choose but I think I'll take that into consideration." Then a guy shot his hand up saying, "Hey my name is Matsuda and I have one question for you, are you a pervert?" I answered him, "Uh, I would say no." The girls stared daggers at the guy. One of them said, "I'm sorry that he asked you that question, he's one of the school perverts." I said, "No it's quite alright. I'm not gonna judge someone based on their tastes without knowing them. The teacher said, "Alright class, do you have any questions for Miss. Himajima?" A guy then raised his hand and asked, "How far are you and Jake in your relationship?" Akeno said, "I don't mind telling you we sleep in the same be-." I put my hand over her mouth saying, "No further questions." But then I saw another hand. And it was the hand of a certain blonde girl that we know. "Um can you guys please sit near me?" I said, "Yea I don't mind Asia." Then the teacher turned to me and said, "How do you know Miss. Argento?" "Simple she came to my country with Rias and her other friends and we met up there and I came to this country to learn." He said, "Well take your seat you two, time to start class." I sat behind Asia for a window spot and Akeno sat next to me to my left.

—————————Scene Break—————————

     "Ugh, finally it's lunch time and I'm starving. Hey Asia, can you take us to the Cafeteria?" "Yes sure it would be my pleasure." While we were walking, Akeno was talking to Asia saying, "My my Asia seems you've become really popular here." "It just came natural to me since I'm cute to them." We got our lunch and saw Kiba walking to us. I waved to him and said, "Hey Kiba, long time no see." Kiba said, "We saw each other yesterday. Anyways I'm here to tell you guys to come to our club. To talk to Rias." We then walked outside and we were walking towards an old building. Kiba said, "This is our occult research club building. Others call it the Old School building." Akeno said, "Cooool." We went inside and Kiba knocked on the main door and said, "I brought them." Rias said, "Come in." I said, "Hey Rias, how are you?" "Good and both of you?" We both said, "Good." Akeno started talking to Rias and I was talking to Kiba. When the bell rang we were ready to leave but Rias said, "Can you guys join my club?" I said, "Sure Rias." We were walking back to our class. We are currently learning something about history that I already knew so I just decided to shift my consciousness into the sacred gear. [You're back Jake? Trying to do some more mental training?] "Yea Albion got someone for me to train with?" [Yea about that, you already trained with everyone you can in here except for the past wielders who are currently inoperable] "Why is that Albion?" [It's the curse that's placed inside the sacred gear when you're able to use a spell named Juggernaut Drive they'll be awaken but for you to learn from them you'll have to purge the curse] I was then pulled out of the sacred gear and was brought back to reality as Akeno nudged me and said, "It's time to go home Jake can't believe you slept through the whole class why did you do that you came here to learn didn't you?" "Well yea I do want to learn but I already know everything they just told me cause Albion taught me this in my spare time." "Makes sense, let's go to the Old School building. Rias called us to come over." We made our way into the club room and I said, "Hey Rias it's been a long day but I got through it, do you need something?" Rias started talking, "Yes I do need something. I'd like to have our occult meeting in your house since our building is getting spring cleaning." Akeno said, "Yea it's fine we don't mind and I think Liz would love to have company over."

—————————Scene Break—————————

     Akeno and I made our way home with four guests in tow. I opened the door and said, "Mom we're back and we brought guests." She said, "Yea I'll be there in a minute Jake." I just told them they could sit on the couch for the meeting. 3 minutes later we see my mom coming downstairs. "Took awhile mom." "Shut up Jake. Anyway, how are you? You're Jake's friends right?" I noticed my mom had something behind her back as I asked, "Hey mom what's that behind your back?" She grew an evil grin when she pulled it out in front of her I shouted out in embarrassment, "Mom they don't need to see those photos." My mom just glared at me and I just shut up. I hear them chatting over at the couch. Akeno said, "Omg it's a little itty bitty witty Jake." My mom then said, "Oh here's a photo of him naked drinking his bottle." Koneko said, "The dark truth about Sensei Jake's naked past." I said, "Yea great way to bust my balls mom." Kiba said, "She seems like a great mother to me." I shouted slightly, "Like you'd know." He then had a little depressed look on his face when he said, "Yea must be nice." He flipped a page and his face turned from slight depression to slight anger. "Hey Jake, do you remember this picture?" He showed me a photo of me playing with Irina as a kid but in this picture when she was younger she looked and acted more like a boy. This picture had me and Irina playing on our game boy colors. I said, "No, I don't remember that. I was five, speaking of which, Irina always made me go to church with her. It was kinda annoying." He then asked, "Do you remember this sword at least?" I said, "No, why?" He said, "This is a holy sword. Oh nevermind, great pictures man." I got the book back and we got on with the meeting as my mom went back to her room with the books. Rias started talking, "Alright now with contracts Kiba got seven, Koneko got eight, Asia got two." I said, "Congrats on the contracts Asia." Akeno agreed with me saying, "Yea girl there you go, keep this up and you'll have lots of contracts in no time." Asia said, "Thank you." Rias started saying, "We also got a mission from the Arch Duke to eliminate a stray devil by the end of tonight." I said, "Mind if I spectate?" Rias said, "Sure, I don't mind if you spectate, you can come too Akeno." Akeno said, "I think I'm alright. I'm really tired. I'm going to go to sleep. Jake, make sure to come back soon." I nodded.

—————————Scene Break—————————

     We are currently at the stray devils location and it's currently 10 pm. "Alright time to strategize Rias check with me when you're ready to fight." 5 minutes later she came to me and said, "The plan is to send Kiba and Koneko in. They immobilize it and Koneko throws it through the roof and near me and I kill it." "Sounds like a bad plan but a plan that'll work. I'll go in to watch." Kiba, Koneko, and I went into the abandoned warehouse and saw an ugly stray devil in the form of a spider and a bat. They are true abominations. Koneko ran to distract the stray devil so Kiba could slash its legs. It worked however Kiba was zoned out. "What the hell are you standing around for, princess? Cut it." He came back and swiftly slashed six of its twelve legs and the stray devil turned around and is nearly chomping Kiba's head off as it was on top of him now. Koneko got behind it and said, "Time to go." She threw the stray devil through the roof and in front of Rias. Rias started talking, "For the crimes you have committed for killing your master Rena you have to pay. With your life, TIME TO DIE." Rias flared her Power of Destruction energy and she erased the stray devil. Koneko asked Asia for healing as she was cut on her arm during the fight. *Slap* I turned to where the slap came from and saw Rias and Kiba. "Don't you understand Kiba, because of you zoning out Koneko got hurt we're lucky that's all that happened it could have been worse. What has gotten into you?" Kiba said with his hair shadowing his face, "Sorry president, I'm just having an off day." After he said this he walked away to leave. I walked up to Rias and said, "I blame both him and you. You did put I'm on a bad plan." I then ran after him to see what was going on with him. "Hey Kiba what is going on?" I shake him and he doesn't respond, "Come on you can tell me we are friends aren't we?" Kiba laughed a little and said, "Friends huh? Sorry Jake but I don't deserve that luxury. Devils by nature are selfish beings so please don't talk to me." "But you were pretty rude to your master." "Yea I guess I came off as a little rude. It's just I remembered the reason why I'm living, the reason I fight." "I thought you were fighting for Rias." "Well you thought wrong, you see I remembered my purpose. It's to destroy all Excaliburs if that's all I'll be leaving." Kiba then walked away.

——————Scene Break Kiba's POV——————

     'We are friends aren't we?' "Yea well that was nice Jake but I don't have the luxury of friends. I saw a priest run out of an alley and say, "Please help me." When he finished this sentence he died." A stranger's voice could be heard, "Aw no fun you couldn't even last for a minute, Disappointing. Oh and who are you a devil I presume?" My eyes widened at what I saw, "Wait that sword, that light." "Oh you mean this thing here it's my favorite Excalibur." My face darkened as I said coldly and more ferociously while speaking in a deeper voice, "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE EXCALIBUR FOR WHAT IT DID TO ME!"

———————————————————————————

Here's the Outro song you fuckers. Hope you enjoyed the Chapter. Goodbye for now.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

21.4K 263 12
Harry, the current leader of Team Rainbow, has had his eye on recruiting from a highly secretive branch of the US military ever since he had heard fr...
29.3K 549 27
Being the Son of the most respected ninja in the ninja world Kyu Hayabusa the Son of Ryu Hayabusa is about to have many adventures with his friends...
29.9K 581 36
|Slight RWBY AU | Fanfiction| Everyone knows that mercenaries fight for treasure. However, not all treasure is silver and gold. By personal invitati...
1M 38.7K 91
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...