Lord of Frenzied Flame(x rwby)

By dripler345

I own nothing but this story all other things belong to their owners. If you have ideas message me. More

note
Ash that returns
First step into the New World

Dawn of a new time

163 0 0
By dripler345

You watch as the lands between burn around you all life is dead, you finally finished your quest to restart the life of the lands. You look around to see nothing but fire and ash, "is this what really wanted, to burn everything, to let chaos truly roam free in this world" you walk outside of whats left of the erdtree and sit on the elden throne because theres nothing left to do. You sit there staring at ash filled sky wondering what to do your a god now with nothing to do, you look back down and think of what to do. As you do you feel tired for once in your life and slowly fall asleep into a deep coma.

1000 years later

Summer pov

In the grimm lands.

Why won't the grimm stop coming it's like an endless hoard of them its like I kill 1 and 19 more replace the dead I don't know how long I can keep this up. Summer starts getting tired shes been doing this for awhile "I got to find an opening to get out of here" at that exact moment a earthquake happens creating a large Crack between her and the grimm. Summers mind ("oh my oum finally a break from fighting") she bolts away so she can rest, after a little bit she finds a cave that looks like it has been recently opened up due to the earthquake. She walks in there uses the last of her light dust to make a small glowing ball so she can see in the dark. She walks deeper in to the cave out of curiosity, as she's walking around she hears what sounds like screaming deeper in the cave she uses her semblance to move very quickly to the source, but sees something she was not expecting " what the hell" she looks down and sees a whole midevil city below. Summer looks around to see if there's a way down she looks over to her left and sees a part of a wall she can jump on so she does, when she hit the ground it made a echoing thud she gets up a sees a room with huge bed.

(This put the fabrics are torn and there is no blood stains)

"Wow" she says when she looks around in the room it's filled with huge piles of books around the room as she's looks around she see another doorway leading to staircase going up. She walks over and goes up the stairs as she going up she sees a rusty bronze armor next to her the stair case.

(The crucible tree armor with the spear)
She gets closer to it to inspect it when she does the armors eyes light up in a orangish color ad it starts getting up "AHHHH" Summer screamsyhen runs the Rest of the way up to a open platform with a throne in the middle with something siting on it

(this armor set on the throne. as you can see i had some trouble some trouble back there so just imagine it on the throne I'm not going to beat the game again to do that)
She runs over and get behind it to hide, but little did she know she has awaken a sleeping god.

Your Pov
After you fell in to deep sleep you had visions of a new future where the lyndell sank into the ground. You saw as life flushed in your dreams the flame truly did show you away to more peaceful ending but you felt as if it was incomplete the visions felt real but something was missing. Your visions were to peaceful you felt as the darkness was hiding around you. You keep having visions till see one specific that shows you the new darkness creatures from the abyss like pools and there queen, then the visions went farther in the future to show new city's and people. Suddenly it all stopped when you felt the touch of something on your hand in the first time in centuries you felt the touch of another person so you opened yours eyes to see a crucible knight hit you in the chest breaking your throne and you go flying in to the wall a few meters behind you. As you hit the wall you reopen your eyes and see the crucible knight pick up a girl by her neck of course your pissed that 1. You got hit 2. The broke your throne you got up and grabbed your weapons(the gargoyle twinned blade and the gargoyle twinned black blade) and walk towards the knight. He sees you and throws the girl to the side and charges at you with his spear, you also charge at him with your blades when he reaches you he thrusts his spear towards you, you dodge and slice upward cutting the knights arm off then you stab your black blade into the knights chest killing the knight. You pull your blade out and put both you twin blades on your back and look around for the girl the knight threw you look to your broken throne and see her laying on top of it unconscious. You pick her up and bridal style and walk down the stairs leading to your bedroom (the queens chamber site of grace) and set her down on the huge bed and you back away and inspect her. From what you see she is short with black hair with some red mixed in some how, she also wearing a white cloak with some leather clothing then her bottom half she

had a skirt with some sort of fabric covering her legs then some boots.

(Not my artwork)

After you inspect her you turn around and see the grace still there "it feels good knowing I can still see the grace" you walk over to it and sit there and wait for the girl to awaken.

Summers Pov (before the fight)

I hid behind the throne hoping the knight won't see me. The crucible knight walk over to the throne and swings it spear shattering the throne and throwing body that was on throne to wall. Summer was hit back a bit, she tries to run but the crucible knight grabs her by her throat. "Let go of me!" as she says this the crucible knight throws you onto the broken throne hard before you went unconscious you saw the body that hit the wall get up and rush the knight that's all I saw then I passed out. Later I woke up on the weird bed I saw earlier I sat up fast and looked around and the person that was on throne now siting on the floor near me I tried reaching for weapon, wait where'd it go! I panicked and looked over back at the person to see that they're looking directly at me it walks up to me I tried moving, but pressure this person gives off is terrifying it then says something that I can't understand "w-what are y-you s-s-saying I-I don't unders-stand" it then touches my head with his hand then speaks in a soft tone "are you alright young one"

Your Pov

I sat and waited for her to wake up as I waited I kept thinking about those dreams were they all of them real the only proof you had that they were real was the fact the girl was here and alive as i was thinking to myself I heard a painful groaning behind me I turn my head and see the girl awake and scared she was looking around for something then she saw me and freaked out she sat there shaking as I walked up to her "are you ok young one" I tried talking to her but she responded in a language I didn't understand so I placed my hand on her head and translated her language so I could understand it and speak it so I asked again "are you alright young one" she looked startled when I spoke "there is no need to be afraid of me young one, may I ask what is your name" she looked at my head started backing away farther into to the massive bed "stay back" the girl spoke in a terrified tone "why are you afraid young one" I asked in the most modest way possible to not freak her out more "the aura around you I can hear screams of terror please make it stop this must be a nightmare" once I heard that I froze and remembered the flame releases screams of insanity around it and I'm the lord of the frenzied flame. I backed away from her "I'm sorry I can't control it, it just happens" I backed away more and sat back down at the grace and rested my eyes.

(First chapter done if you have anything to say or I made mistake I did not see please tell me I will fix it when I have time. Word count 1518)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
82.3K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...