The Grey-eyed Adonis (Boy x B...

By YourJoniverse

After he found out that Ismael, his ultimate crush, already has a girlfriend, Dean Anderson knew that it's ti... More

The Grey-eyed Adonis (BOY X BOY)
Chapter 1- Annoyed, Teased and Kissed!
Chapter 2-Archer Grey
Chapter 3- The swing, the touch and his smile
Chapter 4- Tongue-tied
Chapter 5- Damn, I moaned
Chapter 6- I'm spectacular
Chapter 7- That Dream 1
Chapter 8- That Dream 2
Chapter 9- He's tempting me
Chapter 10 - I never should have bet
Chapter 11- A day with Grey
Chapter 12- That spicy food
Chapter 13- Let's deal with phobias
Chapter 14- He's Following me...Everywhere
Chapter 15 - I Got Drunk
Chapter 16- The Lantern Festival (Post valentine update)
Chapter 17 - Surprised and overwhelmed
Chapter 18-Reminiscence
Chapter 19- Revelations
Chapter 20 - Those words
Chapter 21 - The bed, the ecstasy and the escape
Chapter 22 - The Stranger that I use to know
Chapter 24 - Where do I go from here?
Chapter 25 - There, he stood and said I do
Epilogue

Chapter 23 - It's goodbye then

8.8K 336 13
By YourJoniverse

HI GUYS... SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND I COULD SAY THAT THIS MIGHT BE A LAME ONE BUT WORRY NOT, I WILL TRY TO EXTEND THIS STORY AND ADD SOMETHING EXCITING... (I hope so)... hehehe.. just munch on this for now...

Song for the chapter "Beautiful Goodbye by Maroon 5"

IT'S GOODBYE THEN

Greys perspective...

Blue is really annoying. I told him not to do anything stupid and yet he overhauled my house...

Tsk.

"You better go to Dean now." He smiled mischievously as he entered his room.

flashback...

GREY'S PERSPECTIVE

"Take care of him for me." I said to Blue who was then sitting comfortably on my couch as if he doesn't have a leukemia.

He's just Blue, my twin.

He cocked his head on me. "Shouldn't I be telling you that?" He asks. "Dude, I'm the one dying here."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm just asking you for this day. I received a call from the company, they need my signature and approval." I said as I tucked my tie.

"So that explains the attire." He said.

"Can I trust you?" I asked though I know he could be trusted especially when it comes to Dean.

He loves Dean as well.

I smirked while shaking my head from side to side.

What have you done to the Sanders twins Dean.

"How long will you be gone?"

"I told you, just a day." I said and took my keys from the wall.

"Aw, I was hoping to have him for a week." He said, a hint of tease in his voice.

"Don't do anything stupid." I said.

He just laughed.

END OF FLASHBACK

I turned back to Blue who was then leaning his head on the couch.

"I thought you want him for the week?" I asked him.

He smirked. "Nah. I told him I'm gonna die today." And he chuckled. Then he cocked his head turning over me. "Better take good care of him becuase I'm not gonna be there for him anymore." He said thoughtfully.

"You know I will." I said confidently.

DEAN'S PERSPECTIVE

I embraced my mom tightly as she entered the door when she came home from work that night.

"What happened?" She asked as I buried my face on her while sobbing so hard.

"He left..." I shuddered as I said those words. It was like the reality hits me again and again.

And every time I think about it, I wanted to scream. I wanted to scream at myself.

"Who?" She asked soothingly as she carried me on the couch.

She lifted my face and wiped the tears using her thumb.

"What happened Dean? Tell me."

"G-Grey... he left. He left me." And my tears welled again.

"Ssshhh." My mom cajoled me. She sighed. "I'm sorry. It's my fault. I should have told you."

"You knew?" I asked, choking with my tears.

."Yes."

I looked up at her. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Grey ask me not to."

"And why is that?"

"He just don't want to jeopardize your health."

"How long was I unable to remember him mom?"

"four years or so."

I gasped with my hand on my mouth. No wonder why he wants me to remember something.

He wants me to remember him. "And now he's gone."

I whispered it slowly.

My mom patted my back. "I'm sure he'll come back." She assured me.

"No mom, he's not."

"What made you say that?" She said, cupping my face.

"He left without saying a word."

"Grey has always his reason."

"Maybe he's gotten tired of waiting. Maybe, maybe he doesn't love me anymore."

And my mother chuckled. "Just trust him Dean."

I went upstairs and took the two teddy bears he has given me.

"Where are you Grey? "

I hugged the teddies, comforting myself.

GREY'S PERSPECTIVE

A sophisticated girl went inside the room while I was preparing my things to go back to Dean...my beautiful Dean.

"Hi handsome." She uttered coquettishly as she crossed the distance between us and clung to me.

"Hey." I said, trying hard to remove her hands around my neck.

"You seem to be unhappy to see me." She pouted her lips.

"I should be happy if I know you but the problem is that I don't."

And she laughed. That annoying laugh.

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot my manners. I'm Jessica.." she stretched her hands to me and seeing that I'm hesitant to take it, she took my hand instead.

"Yeah. Hi." I said as I turned my back on her and resumed what I was doing.

"Is that how you treat your futire wife?" She asked that startled me.

"Wife? What are you talking about?"

She rolled her eyes. "Wife. Duh. I'm your soon to be wife." She said

DEAN'S PERSPECTIVE

I took the remote from the center table and turned the tv on.

I really don't have the enthusiasm to do anything and I scanned the channels without really putting my attention to it until I landed on a news channel.

I was intrigued upon seeing the headline... "SANDERS' HEIR TO MARRY JESSICA CHAVEZ."

the reporter showed with a girl dressed sophisticatedly.

"So is it true that you are marrying one of the Sanders twins?"

"Yes. and I am excited about it." Sge giggled.

"Could you please give us a hint of who among the twins you are marrying with."

"Oh, of course. He is very handsome, very intelligent as well and hmmm... he has the gray eyes."

"Ah. You're marryig the dashing Grey Sanders."

"Yes!"

My face ashen. I was unable to move. It was like my whole world stopped. It was like my heart stopped beating.

Grey... is getting married.

Just then the reality struck me.

I haven't realize that my eyes are already blurring with tears...

No. My Grey.

And I broke down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 96 21
Bella Viera feels like she has everything she'd ever wanted, a loving family, friends, and the perfect boyfriend. But when she finds out her boyf...
198K 7.7K 15
Recently married and new homeowners, Max and Morgan seem happy. But, Morgan is always traveling for work leaving Max at home feeling lonely. One day...
15.3K 468 25
Tom was ditched by his ex girlfriend leaving him with a daughter; Hazel Holland. Fighting to keep up a full time job as an actor and a father, he mee...
165 1 25
A struggling teen boy accidentally bumps into his ex-best friend, who happens to be his old crush as well. Will they become friends again? Will the s...