SpongeBob SquarePants: Unders...

By Cole11223

Okay, now don't judge me for publishing two new stories on the same day. So, here's season two of the franchi... More

Episode 2: Big Bad Bully
Episode 3: Karate Kidders
Episode 4: Oh Brother
Episode 5: Haunting Under the Sea
Episode 6: SpongeBob & the Ice Cream Factory
Episode 7: Comic Cons
Episode 8: Babysittin'
Episode 9: Seeing Stars
Episode 10: Wish You a Spongy Christmas
Episode 11: Pranks for Nothing
Episode 12: Happy Spongiversary
Episode 13: Birthday Flake
Episode 14: The Flight Stuff
Episode 15: One Last Stand (Season Finale)

Episode 1: The Best Employee

65 0 1
By Cole11223

In the Krusty Krab, Patrick manned the drive thru window per usual. The com beeped, and Patrick saw no other than Tom, Bikini Bottom's resident foodie, at the sign.

Patrick:
Hello, welcome to the Krusty Krab. What can I get you today?

Tom:
Yes hi, can I have one Krabby Patty with no lettuce, no onions, extra cheese and extra pickles? And on the side, I'll take a large Krabby fry, and a Krabby cola.

Patrick:
Ok, that will five ninety nine, and your order will be at the window. Hey SpongeBob!

SpongeBob was looking over a calendar, when Patrick called out his name, he became startled and nearly dropped the calendar. SpongeBob then simply looked towards his friend.

SpongeBob:
Yes Patrick?

Patrick:
We need one Krabby Patty with no lettuce, no onions, extra cheese and extra tomatoes, a large fry and a Krabby cola.

SpongeBob:
Comin' right up!

SpongeBob turns to the grill and used his spatula to flip the patties. SpongeBob then took the well-cooked Patty to the prep station where he layered on the buns and fillings. He then chopped potatoes for the fires, and dispensed a cola into a cup. SpongeBob then put everything in a bag and passed it to Patrick.

SpongeBob:
Order up!

Patrick takes the bag and turns his attention back to the window. Tom pulls up at the window where Patrick gives him his food and takes the money. When Patrick turns his gaze back to his best friend, SpongeBob has already returned to the calendar, only worrying his friend more.

Patrick:
SpongeBob, why do you keep looking at that calendar.

SpongeBob:
Didn't you here? It's only starting today.

Patrick:
What's starting?

SpongeBob then shows the calendar to Patrick and shows him the date.

SpongeBob:
The judging for the annual employee of the month award.

Patrick:
Ohh.What's that?

SpongeBob:
What? Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot your still new here. Let me show you the employee of the month.

Squidward chooses that moment to appear in the window. He then looks unamused as usual, though he still did came in.

Squidward:
It's just some phony award that Mr. Krabs gives SpongeBob every month to make him work harder. There, I saved like three hours worth an explanation.

SpongeBob:
Not true, Squidward. Mr. Krabs gives me that award because I work harder. Here Patrick, let me show you.

SpongeBob takes Patrick to the back where the award is kept. As they walk, SpongeBob gives an explanation as to how to award goes.

SpongeBob:
So, every month, Mr. Krabs comes and judges each employee and their progress. Once he sees who's worked the hardest, you get your picture right here.

Patrick:
Wow, that's so cool.

SpongeBob:
Yep, and thanks to my hard work, I've been employee of the month, every month for the past forty four months in a row.

Patrick:
Thanks for the explanation, SpongeBob. Well, I gotta get back to the drive thru.

Patrick then walks away from SpongeBob and return to the drive thru. Mr. Krabs chooses that moment to scuttle into the kitchen. He then looks and notices SpongeBob admiring the wall.

Mr. Krabs:
Watch yee' be doin' there, boyo?

SpongeBob:
Oh, I was just explaining the employee of the month to Patrick.

Mr. Krabs:
Well, you certainly are excited. Well you better watch out, boyo.

As soon as he says this, SpongeBob becomes shocked at the sudden realization.

SpongeBob:
What do you mean?

Mr. Krabs:
Well don't forget, there's no clear-cut winner, and up until recently, you've only had Squidward to compete for the award, but recently, Patrick's been doin' well in that drive thru. There might be a new face on the wall this month.

Mr. Krabs then walks back into his office, though he did not realize what he's done. SpongeBob simply stares out in horror at the thought of losing the employee of the month award. Later that day, SpongeBob was behind the grill, though he nervously thought as the memory of Mr. Krabs assuming Patrick would be employee of the month replayed in his head. He then tried flipping at patty, but it seemed to be stuck to the grill.

Patrick:
SpongeBob...

SpongeBob then made the Patty fly up and stick to the roof. He then turned to see Patrick standing beside him.

SpongeBob:
Patrick, what are you doing?

Patrick:
Oh, I just wanted to let you know that our lunch break is starting.

SpongeBob:
Oh really? And you weren't trying to sabotage me for the employee of the month?

Patrick:
What are you talking about?

SpongeBob:
Oh don't play dumb with me, Mr. Krabs told me you might be employee of the month! Well guess what, that award is mine!

Patrick:
SpongeBob, how could you say that?

SpongeBob:
Because I know you want that award as much as I do, Pinhead!

Patrick:
Box-dressed!

SpongeBob:
Junk muncher!

Patrick:
Noodle arms!

SpongeBob:
Big-mouth!

Patrick:
Yellow!

SpongeBob:
Pink!

Patrick then angrily crosses his arms and storms out of the kitchen.

Patrick:
I'm going on my lunch break!

SpongeBob:
Fine! Because I'm going on mine!

Later that day, SpongeBob was starring at the employee of the month wall. He then fell to his back in deep thought.

SpongeBob:
What am I doing? Am I going to far over an award?

???:
Cut that talk, sailor! That's exactly what he wants you to think, soldier!

SpongeBob then looks up to see the familiar military version of himself.

Sergeant SpongeBob:
This is war, soldier! Now don't he be goin' all Willy-libered on us!

SpongeBob:
But sir...

Sergeant SpongeBob:
There's no room for buts in war, soldier! You gotta find the enemy, and take 'em down! Do I make myself clear?

SpongeBob:
Crystal, sir!

Sergeant SpongeBob:
Good!

That night, SpongeBob waited outside of Patrick's house. He then put on some gloves and a mask and slunk around the side.

SpongeBob then climbed through the cracks of Patrick's house and was now in. He then arrived to find Patrick asleep, and turned to see his alarm clock on the nightstand.

SpongeBob:
Patrick can't get that award if he doesn't get up for work.

SpongeBob then sneaked up to the clock and picked it up, unfortunately Patrick sneezed and sent SpongeBob all over the house, even causing him to lose his mask in the process. Though when he landed, Patrick was still asleep.

SpongeBob:
Boy, Patrick sure is a heavy sleeper.

Unfortunately, that sentenced caused Patrick to wake up instantly.

Patrick:
Ahh, who goes there? SpongeBob? What are you doing here?

SpongeBob:
You can't win that award if you don't get up for work!

SpongeBob then mercilessly smashed the alarm clock against the ground. As he finished, Patrick stormed up to him.

Patrick:
SpongeBob, I can not believe you! Stooping this low for a stupid picture.

SpongeBob:
That "stupid picture" is prof of who is truly the best worker!

Patrick:
Are you saying your better than me?

SpongeBob:
I've been better than you for forty four months, and it will be forty five tomorrow.

Patrick:
We'll see about that. Tomorrow, I'm going to work, and I'm gonna be the new employee of the month!

SpongeBob:
Well I guess it's a race then. See you at work.

Patrick:
Yellow!

SpongeBob:
Pink!

Later that night, SpongeBob and Patrick stand at the entrances to there house. They both place on their Krusty Krab hats and wait for the time. Once their clocks strike the time, the two rush to the Krusty Krab. Later, as Mr. Krabs and Squidward open the door, SpongeBob and Patrick dash through the door and begin cleaning the restaurant.

Mr. Krabs:
What be goin' on here?

SpongeBob:
Look, clean tables, Mr. Krabs!

Patrick:
Clean kitchen, Mr. Krabs!

SpongeBob:
Clean dishes, Mr. Krabs'

Patrick:
Clean bathroom, Mr. Krabs!

Mr. Krabs and Squidward only watched as the two work their tasks. SpongeBob and Patrick then stop, and glare at each other.

SpongeBob:
I don't like you!

Patrick:
I don't like you more!

SpongeBob:
I never liked you!

Patrick:
I a thousand times never liked you!

SpongeBob:
I a million times never liked you!

Patrick:
Yellow!

SpongeBob:
Pink!

When they argue, they are interrupted by the doors bursting open. The Krusty Krew then turns to see Plankton, mounted on a laser, rolling towards them.

Plankton:
Knock knock.

Mr. Krabs:
Plankton! Get lost you little pest!

Plankton:
Oh I'll get lost all right. Once you give me the secret formula!

Mr. Krabs:
Fat chance! Your never gettin' it, bug!

Plankton:
Suit yourself.

Plankton then fires a laser that begins cutting through parts of the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs and Squidward hide in the office, while SpongeBob and Patrick jump into the register boat. Plankton continues to laugh maniacally as his laser destroys the Krusty Krab.

Patrick:
The Krusty Krab! We have to stop him!

SpongeBob:
Wait! I'm sorry, Patrick, I let that stupid award get in the way of our friendship. I guess I just got....paranoid.

Patrick:
I'm sorry too. Friend?

SpongeBob:
Forever.

SpongeBob and Patrick then hug each other at their resolution. Though the separate when they notice Plankton continuing to laser the Krusty Krab.

SpongeBob:
Now that we've saved our friendship, it's time to save the Krusty Krab!

Patrick:
How do we do that?

The two then notice the laser stop, and look up to peek at what happened.

Plankton:
Last chance, Krabs, gand over the formula!

SpongeBob:
And I think I know how to do it.

SpongeBob then jumps onto the boat, ready where Plankton could see him. He then reaches inside his head and pulls out a Krabby Patty. SpongeBob holds out the Krabby Patty to get Plankton's attention.

SpongeBob:
Hey, Plankton, you want it? Come and get it!

Plankton:
With pleasure.

SpongeBob then runs around the Krusty Krab, and Plankton follows him with the laser. More of the Krusty Krab gets destroyed, but SpongeBob is caught in a corner. Plankton then moves to that corner and arms his laser at SpongeBob.

Plankton:
End of the line, SpongeBoob, hand over the Patty.

SpongeBob:
Never!

Plankton:
Hmm, oh well.

Plankton readied to fire the laser, though before he could, Patrick came and stuffed a barrel into the mouth of the laser. SpongeBob and Patrick then run out of the way, and the laser explodes, sending Plankton flying back to the Chum Bucket.

Patrick:
Well that went well.

SpongeBob:
You can say that again.

Patrick:
That went well.

SpongeBob and Patrick then begin laugh in accomplishment. Mr. Krabs and Squidward then walk out of the office and see Plankton defeat.

Mr. Krabs:
Mr. Squidward, I think I have me employee of the month results.

Mr. Krabs then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a camera. He then walks to the still-laughing SpongeBob and Patrick and takes a picture of the two of them.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 598 24
*This is the sequel to Water Lovers. You must read the first story in order to follow this one. Sarah Wavers is now a mermaid. Into new waters and pl...
44.7K 513 200
It's season two of Danganronpa Ask or Dare! Disclaimer: I do not own Danganronpa or any of its characters.
857K 38.5K 57
Love isn't always enough. --- "Ahhh this is one of the greatest books I've ever read." - @hatersarelovers "I loved this book so so so SO much! I enjo...
Endless Ocean By Lumna10

General Fiction

701 113 107
A deeper look into underwater life. The photos . Animal facts are non-fiction. Character surprises are fictional. Enjoy!