totally spies x male reader

Da ironbloodangel

New student many mysteries surround him. Altro

bio
Cars
petal to the metal
season 7

the street racer

933 26 8
Da ironbloodangel

10 pm
Wherehouse district
Numerous cars lined up and down the abandoned area creating a race line dozens if not hundreds of people were think some were listening to the music others were catching the races while some were participating on the race others were there to party only one was there to win the main event which starts at the wherehouse district and ends at the Hollywood sign. Winner takes the pot and the stack of pink slips. 13 cars 1 winner. As the other racers made their way to the starting line a grey and blue car pulled through the crowd the window rolled down.

Cash holder: money pls.

Two large stacks were handed to him. The holder counted the cash it was 20,000 dollars. The car pulled up to the starting line a girl walked in front of the cars she raised her hands.

Starter: Ready. Set. Go.

She drops her bra as the cars zoom past her the nessian skylight stayed behind the pack. While most cars go the main way the nessian makes a right inside of the nessian a computer screen is giving information traffic lights, cop locations, and the other racers. The handbrake is pulled and the steering wheel is turned hard right as the nessian drifts hard right and is now leading the racers now enter the downtown area as they continue the race. The race continued the Hollywood sign approaching the person inside the nessian pushed the gas to the floor as it flew over the finish line and breaked leaving a tire mark. The racers pull up to the Hollywood sign and step out of their cars. Y/n steps out of his car. The window of the nessian rolls down and a hand is reached out.

Cash  holder: alright here.

Four large wards of cash are handed to the driver. Some girls come to check the car out only for it to drive off. The cars pulls into a old wooden garage the driver steps outs and walks out of the garage and wraps a chain and padlocks the garage. Before walking into a building.

Timeskip to morning.

At Bev high
Alex, Sam and Clover had just gotten to school the normal chatter about work boys.

Clover: Don't forget girls I signed us up for a new class.

Alex and Sam: Clover.

Clover had dragged her friends with her to numerous classes in the past due to her boy craziness.

Sam: what ridiculous class did you sign us up for.

Clover: um automotive.

Sam and Alex were about to strangle Clover. When they heard a loud engine. They looked to see a black dodge charger pull into a parking spot one that belongs to Mandy.

The engine shuts off the driver door opens revealing Y/n wearing a tank top, jeans, boots, along with his family necklace.

Mandy got to school and saw her spot taken.

Mandy: who do you think you are.

Y/n could see Mandy story in her eyes a spoiled brat who got everything she wanted. Never worked a day in her life.

Mandy: get that price of juck out of my spot or I'll have it towed.

Y/n: try you spoiled brat and you be picking your self off the ground regardless that your a girl touch or scratch my ride I'll break your hand before you could say a word.

Mandy immediately left leaving Sam, Clover and Alex shocked. Y/n walked past them and wicked at them before they fell over with hearts in their eyes.
Though out the day Y/n continued to impress everyone for starters in math he solved the problems in a few seconds, other classes were easy when it came to automotive he put the teacher to shame by rebuilding a engine in 5 minutes. School ended as Y/n made his way to his car when he was ambushed by Clover.

Clover: So Y/n what are you doing.

She was trying to keep her cool but she had flirted with guys before how come it was different with him.

Y/n: going to the mall get some clothes and parts then going to movie why.

Clover: I was wondering if we could hang out tonight if you aren't busy.

Y/n: sure I'll pick you up I know a spot see you at 7 beautiful.

Y/n got in his car and drove off leaving Clover both speechless and lovestruck.

Sam and Alex find Clover lovestruck they tried every thing to get her to respond.

Sam: hm I got it she's in love.

Alex: that obvious but with who is the question.

Clover: picking me up at 7.

Sam: well at least we know what time to fix her by let's get her back to the house.

At the spies house Sam and Alex were still trying to get information out of Clover. But she wouldn't say anything not even as the time approached.
Clover had been trying on different outfits for a hour when she found it.

Sam: wow must be someone special.

Clover: you have no idea.

Alex: so tell us.

Clover: I'm telling you just yet you get to know after I'm back.

Alex: aw come on just a hint.

Clover: fine he goes to our school and he is in 3 of our classes.

They heard a horn from outside. Clover basically broke down the door to get outside she saw Y/n waiting for her she ran up to the car Y/n opened the door for her and closed it as they drove off Sam and Alex looked at what just unfolded.

Sam: Clover got a date and ride with Y/n.

Alex: Well I guess that proves one thing.

Sam: what's that ?

Alex: at least he doesn't like Mandy.

The two laugh before going their separate ways. With Clover and Y/n had driven Clover past a few restaurants and the Beverly hills limits. He turned down a dirt road after a few minutes. Y/n stopped the car he opened the door for Clover. Clover giggled at this since on when she was on other dates the guy didn't. Y/n found a spot and layed down a blanket and a small basket. The sunlight was a golden orange

as Y/n and Clover enjoyed the picnic. They chatted about thing Clover told him about some of her funniest moments Y/n told her about some of his favorite activities leaving out the fact he races. Y/n eventually had to take Clover home he walked her up to the door. Before she opened the door she went to say goodbye to Y/n only for him to kiss her on the lips Clover didn't fight it after a few seconds Y/n broke the kiss and returned to his car while Clover was star stuck. Y/n when to his home and looked at a old family pic. It showed Y/n, Dom, and Brain all enjoying a race at a old dirt track.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...