the street racer

10 pm
Wherehouse district
Numerous cars lined up and down the abandoned area creating a race line dozens if not hundreds of people were think some were listening to the music others were catching the races while some were participating on the race others were there to party only one was there to win the main event which starts at the wherehouse district and ends at the Hollywood sign. Winner takes the pot and the stack of pink slips. 13 cars 1 winner. As the other racers made their way to the starting line a grey and blue car pulled through the crowd the window rolled down.

Cash holder: money pls.

Two large stacks were handed to him. The holder counted the cash it was 20,000 dollars. The car pulled up to the starting line a girl walked in front of the cars she raised her hands.

Starter: Ready. Set. Go.

She drops her bra as the cars zoom past her the nessian skylight stayed behind the pack. While most cars go the main way the nessian makes a right inside of the nessian a computer screen is giving information traffic lights, cop locations, and the other racers. The handbrake is pulled and the steering wheel is turned hard right as the nessian drifts hard right and is now leading the racers now enter the downtown area as they continue the race. The race continued the Hollywood sign approaching the person inside the nessian pushed the gas to the floor as it flew over the finish line and breaked leaving a tire mark. The racers pull up to the Hollywood sign and step out of their cars. Y/n steps out of his car. The window of the nessian rolls down and a hand is reached out.

Cash  holder: alright here.

Four large wards of cash are handed to the driver. Some girls come to check the car out only for it to drive off. The cars pulls into a old wooden garage the driver steps outs and walks out of the garage and wraps a chain and padlocks the garage. Before walking into a building.

Timeskip to morning.

At Bev high
Alex, Sam and Clover had just gotten to school the normal chatter about work boys.

Clover: Don't forget girls I signed us up for a new class.

Alex and Sam: Clover.

Clover had dragged her friends with her to numerous classes in the past due to her boy craziness.

Sam: what ridiculous class did you sign us up for.

Clover: um automotive.

Sam and Alex were about to strangle Clover. When they heard a loud engine. They looked to see a black dodge charger pull into a parking spot one that belongs to Mandy.