MONSTERS

By bellaauthor1

They are all monsters and she is an innocent angel trapped in their world. Being a human in a world dominated... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 4

1.2K 54 3
By bellaauthor1

Author's pov :

Damian quickly started going towards his brothers,he can already hear their bickering.

"Why did you send her away?" Theodore asked not knowing what is going in his brothers mind, Alexander closed his eyes and took a deep breath not answering his brother.

"Yes brother what happened?" This time it is Damian who asked, they are shocked to say the least as to why his brother send her away instead of getting more closer to her as any mate would do.

Alexander opened his eyes and looked at his brothers, all them are waiting for his answer and looking eager to end their conversation here so they could meet their beautiful mate.

"Brother?..... What happened" Aaron asked bringing him back to reality.

"Every cell in my body is forcing me to pounce on her and fucking mate with her and then mark her the instant i saw her, If I looked at her for a minute more I would have done that." His voice went louder with each word.

The brothers were stunned hearing his words, they almost wanted to do the same too but never expected it from Alexander because he controls himself very well and he hates having a mate more then anyone so they never expected it from him.

The brothers went silent for a minute thinking what their future is going to be like after getting their mate.

They are almost 1000 years old And their routine is almost same, nothing much changed in the past few centuries for them.

But now they knew it will change a lot and to be Frank they are still not ready to accept the changes.

Aaron was the first to come out of his thoughts and asked his brothers to control their inner monsters and their wild thoughts if they want to meet her as soon as possible.

Alexander nodded his head and started going towards the room where his human mate is resting.

She on the other hand is very scared and confused not knowing what is happening around her.

She refused to everything the maids asked her of, she refused to eat, bath or take some rest.

She is way too scared to have some rest right now or do anything at all, all she wanted was to go to her little village ,her home.

She is pacing back and forth around the room when she heard the door opening and quickly turned towards the entrance.

She backed away as she saw them coming into the room.

When their power spread across the room,she whispered 'Supernaturals'.

One of them smirked hearing her, each one of them looked scary and dangerous, she looked around the room for an escape but couldn't find any, though it would be a waste of energy because she knew she could never outrun them.

She gulped and backed away until her back hit the wall as she saw them coming towards her.

They stopped at the middle of the room, and saw her already shaking in fear.

"W..w...who are y..you?" She stuttered badly, she has never seen a supernatural before that too this powerfull.

Alexander growled hearing her voice for the first time,he never knew a person's voice can be this melodic.

Aaron took a step towards her, well it's actually Noah his wolf pushing him forward to be closer to his mate.

Theodore stood still listening to his mate's beautiful voice.

Damian smirked feeling her fear and listening to her stuttering.

Theodore came out of his trance seeing tears running down her cheeks.

He composed himself and cleared his throught to gain her attention.

"Mate" he could only say that to her not knowing what else to say.

"Huh?" Her brows farrowed confused and not understanding what's going on.

"We are your mates" Damian said rather rudely scaring the girl to her core

"A..all of y...you?"her eyes went wide, she asked not believing what he is saying.

"All of us" Aaron's wolf Noah said rather excitedly.

"N..no....noo.....n...nooo" she kept mumbling and kept repeating no, she shook her head looking at them with tears in her eyes hoping this is just a bad nightmare.

Theodore sighed not knowing what to do right now, he is not understanding how to convince the girl in front of him that they are her mates.

It is very rare for a supernatural to get human for a mate, and it is even more rare having multiple mates for a single person, and not to forget that they are the kings.

Theodore took a step towards her and spoke in a soft voice to calm her down " my name is Theodore knight little one, they are my brothers." He told her gesturing towards his brothers.

She simply looked at him and then looked at his brothers still trying to grasp the fact that the beasts infront of her is her mates.

"What's your name little one?" Theodore asked wanting to know his mate's name and eager to hear her voice again.

She gulped hard and clutched her gown tightly to reduce the shivering of her hands, she tried to speak something knowing they are waiting for her answer but no words left her, she tried again and said in her soft voice.

"I...Isla." the brothers took a sharp breath hearing her name in her soft voice.

They would have missed it if not for their advanced hearing because of how she said it in a very low voice .

All of them are in a trance, Theodore is the first to come into his senses and started introducing his brothers to her.

"This is Alexander, he is our elder brother, he is a.....tribrid." he finished looking at her and gestured towards Alexander who was glaring at her.

Suddenly she remembered they are the royal family, she forgot due to fear and her recent kidnapping incident, ofcourse she knew about them everybody knew about them.

"And this is Aaron my second elder brother, he is a werewolf and his werewolf name is noah" He said as he gestured towards Aaron.

Aaron's wolf tend to make appearances more often then the other brothers werewolf and vampiric sides, which is why Theodore thought it would be better to introduce him too.

"And finally this is Damian our youngest brother, he is a hybrid a vampire and a witch."

Isla is shaking in fear after hearing everything, how is it possible, how can she become a mate to these supernaturals, how can she have four mates, how can she become a mate to the knights, they are the royal family, they are the kings.

All these wild thoughts kept running in her brain, refusing her to calm down or think rationally.

Suddenly she felt like a huge weight is placed on her entire body before black spots appeared in her vision and she lost her consciousness.

********

Okay who else like the name Isla?

I freaking love that name ♥️.

I am actually super proud that i selected that name for this character, I think It felt natural for this character to have that name.

So what do you think about this chapter, any thoughts?

The first few chapters mainly focus on introductions, and little details about the knight brothers and their little mate Isla.

Oh and by the way Isla is pronounced as
' Eye-la '.

I would really appreciate comments from you guys , it motivates me to write more often.

Like and comment ♥️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 15.8K 41
Ella is a sweet, innocent, and courageous girl but her life isn't normal, waking up with nightmares and whole day spending with visions but this isn'...
207K 8.5K 82
I do not own the images in this story. What evil still lurks in the hearts of most men, or in this case--mythical creatures? Once again, amorous l...
701K 21.4K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
776K 44.2K 101
Warning Dark romance + Fantasy (18+) Mature theme Mature Language Forced relationship Dark love Anya Banerjee a normal teen girl or that she thin...