I Was Never Yours || J.JK

By Xertzfictions

He pressed his body against yours, holding your hands firmly at the sides of your head. He sure had a taste o... More

Note
1| Oppa?!?!?
2| Chicken faced
4| Taehyung
5| Guilt
6| I believe in rumors
7| Virgin
8| Back home
9| Sorry
10| Hurt
11| Fight
12| He what?!
13| Baki?!
14| Threatened
15| Basketball
16| Volleyball
17| Invitation
18| Beautiful
19| Swim

3| Tounge?

72 7 5
By Xertzfictions

______________________________________

□○□○□○□○□○□○□

"I don't know."

"C'mon. How do you not know what your favorite song is." Mingyu bugged.

"It depends on my mood. So yeah. I don't know." You said and placed your spoon down since you were done with your meal.

"Stop it now. I wanna talk with you, Yn." Jungkook asked.

"If it is about yesterday, then no. I have lost interest." Getting up, you held on to your bag. "Namjoon, please dispose of my plate for me. See you all after school." And you headed out. Jungkook knew not to piss you off because now was the time you guys had some fun.

"Wanna see around Seoul with me after school?" Jungkook asked as you both walked around the corridors.

"Sure." You beamed.

"See you at the gates. Be on time. Do not ditch me with that new friend of yours." Smiling, you shook your head. "Don't worry."

Bidding goodbyes, you both went in different directions. You legit thought that Jungkook would ignore you since he might have new friends. But no. He is trying to give you his time, and you like it.

______________________________________

"So where are we heading off to?" You asked after you both got over the argument if you have to use the same car or not.
"You'll see. By the way, my car is quite comfortable. Why do you not like to ride with me?" He asked with a frown.
'Because my heart beats like crazy when I am around you.' That was what you wanted to say. "I prefer mine better." Shrugging it off, you looked out of the window.

It was the best day of your life. You had so much fun with Jungkook. You might have gotten a stroke if he continued being a gentleman. But yeah. Hopefully, you survived and were now back at the route to go home. (A/n: I am not adding in extra scenes and only focusing on main parts because this is just the base of the story)

*ting*
Your phone beeped as soon as you put it off silent.

"Oh, Fuck this!" Slamming your phone on your thigh you held your head in your hands.

"What's with the swearing.?" Jungkook glanced at you, then back at the road

"My ex." You replied, empty.
"What?!?! You? Have an ex?" He shouted. You hate this habit of his. His apologetic smile stopped you from shoving a shoe in his mouth right then and there. Sighing, you looked back ahead.

"Yeah. I caught him kissing one of my closest friends in the janitor's room." You said.

"The room is quite common then. I thought I was the only one who called girls there for relief." Noticing your glare, he stopped.
"I am just kidding. But still, how the hell did our 'I don't waste my time in these shits' girl get a boyfriend?" Wish you could wipe that smug grin off his face.

"You remember Hailey?" He frowned, "Ahhhh. Isn't she that girl you met during winter?" You sighed. It is not like you feel hurt while talking about this. It is just that this matter annoys you a lot. "Yeah."

"She turned out to become someone I hung out with when you stopped visiting. Setting me up on blind dates became a habit of hers. Then a guy, Hajoon, proposed to me, and I accepted it under Hailey's pressure. He didn't like the lack of affection or you could say making out, kissing like maniacs, and sex in our relationship so he cheated on me with Hailey who he considered to be 10 times more sexier than me," You scoffed as the scenario gushed through your mind. "As if I cared."

"What did you do if not sex?" Do you have to say it? "We just smiled at each other." Sensing the look of disbelief on his face, you began again before his whining."It had been just a week of our relationship and- and- and - AND you know me!"

"You are stupid."

"EXCUSE ME?!"

He laughed. Fucker. "So what did he say? Wants you back or something like that?" He asked.

"No. When I asked him why he cheated, he told me that he had desires and I did not let him touch me or at least kiss me. So he fulfilled them with someone else. He challenged me that I couldn't even kiss a man, and now he is back at it." Facing him, you asked.
"Do you know someone whom I can kiss, and they won't even feel used?"
Looking at you in disbelief, he again focused on the road.
"The whole campus would agree. But are you seriously dumb? Don't you see me?" He said, disappointed.

"Stop. It would make things awkward between us." Stop. I will fall harder.
"No, it wouldn't. I am a good kisser. Things become weird if we make them weird. And I bet you won't be comfortable with any other guy. It is up to you, though."

He is right. But what about you? You are probably gonna die. You don't think you can move on. Not until you keep getting yourself in such situations. But wait. You get to kiss him. Him. The love of your life. You just got a chance to give your first kiss to the guy you love and trust above anyone.

"Okay then. Let's get over with it." Smiling, Jungkook parked the car in some alley and looked at you.

"Sit on my lap." You sat on it. After adjusting yourself, you looked up and noticed how close you both were. Jolting behind, your back hit the steering, resulting in the honk.

"Avoid it. Being nervous is never the solution." He said seriously.

"Here. Make sure you have a good angle." You requested, handing him your phone. Your heart beating like crazy, each time he breathed.

He opened the camera and held your phone in his right hand. Placing his left hand on your waist, he looked at you.

Lust.

Lust is what you saw.
Deeply gazing into your eyes, you got lost in them. His ocean, like deep and shallow eyes, wavered with care every time you blinked. So lost that you didn't even notice when his hand creeped inside your shirt and started caressing your bare waist.

"Have you ever kissed?" He asked so softly.

It did catch you off guard. You didn't know what to say. So you ignored that question.

He leans in ever so carefully, holding your nape gently. Breathing and not breathing and hearts beating between you both. He's so close, he's so close, and you can't feel your legs anymore. You can't feel your fingers or the cold and emptiness of this car. All you feel is him and his touch, everywhere, filling everything.

He lowered his mouth to yours and rested it there. You didn't know what to do next but you didn't care. You didn't care if you stayed like this your whole life and never even moved your mouths. It was everything. Having him this close was everything.

You feel this because you love him. But he? Why did he stop? Just as the thought came, his lips captured yours.

Your heart stopped beating in your chest. Your body froze at the contact. The butterflies in your stomach just doubled and caused chaos as you felt his hands shaking. Is he nervous? You did what he was doing and started to move my lips like he was.

His lips are softer than anything you have ever known, soft like a first snowfall, like biting into cotton candy, like melting and floating and being weightless in water. It's sweet. It's effortlessly sweet.

His tongue touched your lower lip, sending goosebumps all over your body.
The kiss was no longer slow. He was going a bit fast, and it was hard for you to catch up.

Pulling himself back, he seductively whispered, "tounge?"

Goodness! Why is he so sexy?

Not knowing what to say, you nodded your head in permit. Your brain stopped receiving more signals.

His tongue was dominant, and you did not like it. Having the need to dominate him, this became a competition. Jungkook realized it and smirked. Sliding his tongue completely in your mouth, the shutter made a sound, getting you out of this trance.

You then realized it was a kiss. With your best friend. Not a competition organised. You had to pull out.

Pushing him back, you took your phone from his hands and jumped back on your seat.

"How was it?" Jungkook asked, starting the car.

"What?" You questioned back, still texting your ex.

"The kiss. I know you liked it."

Looking at him in disbelief, you stated. "You told me you wouldn't make things weird."
"I am not. I'm just asking your opinion. I know you wouldn't lie. You must consider yourself lucky because your first kiss is me." He shrugged cockily. That fucker. Does he think of himself as some king or what? Trying not to burst out, you calmly said.

"It was........ good. But I don't like things that are used by many people."
It hurt him and you knew as soon as you saw his jaw clenched and he stopped the car abruptly.

"If you are gonna continue taunting me, then you better stop. This is my life. I can do anything I want. Stop trying to be like my mother, okay? You are enough as my friend." You noticed the hurt and rudeness laced in his voice.

"Hey, do not make me think that I am at fault. Who the fuck told you that you are my first kiss? Because no. You are not."

This is not how you both expected things to be. Not like this, at least.

Speeding up the car in anger, he dropped you at your house, and you too got off, making sure to slam the door as hard as you can.

__________________________________

You burst into tears as soon as you close the door of your room. You are very sensitive, but you do know how to control your emotions.

Never in your life have you shown anyone that you are weak.

Maybe you were wrong here. Only if you would date someone else then he would have never said that. Your feelings do not allow you to date some other than him.

He was wrong, though. Only if he wouldn't go around being a manwhore, you never would have said that. But again it is his life. Not like he loves you or you are his top priority. He was just trying to tell you to enjoy your life like him.

You are wrong.

Your friendship was getting ruined. Why?

Jimin was right.

Because of your feelings.

You have to move on. Facing the ceiling, you finalized your next move.

Find someone you can date, then confront Jungkook and apologize.

No, wait. Securing your friendship is important. So........

First, confront Jungkook and apologize, then with his help, find someone you can date and move on.

Ok then. Done. Things should go smooth now.

........

Reaching school, your heart raced.

You decided to talk to him during the lunch break.

Walking up towards his group, you were greeted by his friends, but he ignored you. He can be really good at avoiding.

"Meet me at the rooftop during lunch break, Jungkook. Wanna sort things out. " Smiling at everyone, you walked to your class.

"Hey." Jennie. Sometimes, she is annoying.

"Oh, hey."

"Seems like physics is the only lecture we have together. How sad." She said, pouting.

"Yeah."

"Wanna have lunch with me again? I wanna know more about you." Poor her. She won'tknow shit because she had lied to you.

You have seen her roaming around with Jimin sometimes and whining to him, and you consider she is his girlfriend. And if that is true she wouldn'tbe bullied by these boys before. She lied to you on your firstconversationand you can'timagine what all foul she will throw at you later. "Actually, I have some important things to get done with. Some other day?" Again. Why does she keep on pouting?

"Tomorrow sounds good. No buts. Now, focus on the lecture."

Smiling, you looked into your book. She is cute. You must maintain your distance though if she is close to that chicken faced. But again. You must have at least one friend with whom you can share some girly talks. And maybe she can be the one.

_

You waited for him, and he came. Looking handsome as always.

"What?" He said, not interested.

Taking a deep breath, you prepared yourself to voice out the speech that you have been practicing since yesterday.

"Jungkook. Look, I am sorry for yesterday. I was at fault. You just wished that I would enjoy my life and get someone. And I got back at you. It is your life indeed. I apologize. I don't want us to be like this. Let's just move on." You said in one breath. It took you the entire day to practice the apology, and it was worth it.

He smiled and hugged you.

"I couldn't keep up with this as well. If you wouldn't do it, I would have. I, too, apologize." He tightened the hug.

"Okay, now leave me. I can't breathe." Chuckling, he let go off you.

"I need your help." You said, looking right into his eyes.

"Again? If it is about kissing, then no. I have lost interest." He mocked what you said the other day and laughed at his own joke.

"I need you to find me a date." He choked on his own breath.

He kept on coughing vigorously, and you stood there seriously, whereas you were dying of laughter inside.

Getting himself together, he questioned. "You serious?" Nodding your head, you smiled.

He took you in his arms and started spinning you.

"I am so happy. You don't even realize. I am so so so so so happy." Seeing his smile, you were meant to be happy, but you were upset. He loves you. He does. Alot. It was evident in his eyes. But........

As a sister.

Putting you down, you felt the surface beneath your feet. "I promise I will get you the best date." Thinking something, he again voiced out, "Sign up in dating apps. No wait. I know someone. I'll fix your date. He will be free on........ ummmm......... Sunday, I guess. You will be free?"

Why was he panicking.

"Yea -"

"Great. Then Sunday it is. Be ready. I'll give him your number. Don't freak out at his text."

He cut me off. What is the rush. He said bye and was about to leave, but you stopped him.

"At least tell me his name." You shouted.

"Soo-Jae it is." He shouted back.

You sighed as you smiled. Looking back at the scene before your eyes. The sky was clear, and so was your plan. But little did you know, someone was watching everything and heard everything.

"Why wasting your Sunday on this shit when you have me?"

Turning back, you saw Jimin standing there. Obviously, he overheard everything."What do you need?" You questioned, annoyed.

"You."

"Huh?" He slowly walked closer and stood, maintaining a decent distance.

"Look, dear Yn. I highly suggest not to attend the date. I have known Jungkook since he is in Seoul, and he has drastic changes. He probably selected some of his friends for the date. And trust me. His friends are all like him. Playboys." He said, sounding concerned. Why is he concerned. But again, Jungkook's enemy will always speak against him.

" I am special to him. He won't just hand me over to some boy." Confident about Jungkook's future choice, you said.

"Keep consoling yourself by creating fake scenarios. He doesn't care for you. At least not now. I have told you my part. It is up to you, though." He walked away. That little hoe. He sure knows manipulation.

I am sure Jungkook will not do that. He just wants us to be apart.

What should I wear for the date, though?

Ugh.

Jisoooo unnieeeeeee.

_

"No."

"Nah."

"Ew."

"Low class."

"Down grade."

"Too casual."

"Too formal."

"Not appropi-"

"Stop. This is it. I have already tried hundreds of outfits, and my wardrobe is now empty. I am wearing this." Your face was drained out. Was it always this hard to go on dates?

"What?!?! No!" Jisoo shouted. "I will give you one of my dresses. Wait a minute."

"We are just gonna grab some bubble tea at a Café. Simple one, please."

_

"I am Soo-Jae." He said, getting you out of your trance.

He was tall. Handsome as hell.

The blue jeans enhanced his thigh muscles, and the black satin shirt showed each of his hard work at the gym.
Fierce eyes of his were smiling at you. The broad and symmetrical smile just brought tons of happiness. A perfect chiseled jaw that contracted every time he chewed the bobas. He styled his chestnut brown hair messy.
His forearm was in display every time he picked his glass up. The addams apple throbbed with each gulp.

Jungkook's choice was just too good for you.

"Wanna go for a walk around the city?" He asked.

"Sure."

Not knowing when the peaceful walk ended up in taking you both to the club and now you were watching Soo-Jae as his deamanour changed.

No more the sweet one. He now was giving you flirty looks and was biting his lips seductively.

He already had tens of shots while you didn't even take a sip of your orange juice.

He insisted you to drink it. And you did. After all it was just juice. Thank goodness he didn't force you for beer.

Dizziness was what you felt. The loud music was now banging in your heart.

You saw a hand in front of your blurry gaze.

Dancing with Soo-Jae, you rested your head in his chest due to the spinning atmosphere around you.

He started kissing you. You didn't like it. You wanted to lift your leg and kick him in the balls, but it felt as if you were paralyzed.

This fucker drugged you.

Your mind knew what was going on, and your brain captured everything.
Still, your body didn't respond.

He picked you up and took you to a room and hungrily kissed you again.

Disgust was what you felt.

He lips trailed down your jaw and bit on it.

No way you were gonna be marked by this monster. But you were.

Yet you didn't cry.

'Just like him. Playboys'

Jimin was right.

He doesn't care for you.

Your eyes were hooded, almost closing. Your brain was going in deep sleep. You felt his hands on the hem of your shirt.

The next thing you knew was that his weight was being pulled off, and you saw a pair of eyes.

But then everything blacked out.

_

Do you know who the guy is?
99% are wrong guesses.

______________________________________

Hope you all are in favor of all the chapters you have read so far.

Please vote.
Lots of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1K 27
Y/N pov: I was sitting in my room as always while my eyes were filled with tears of sorrowness after seeing my husband in the arms of other women wh...
55.3K 4.8K 53
ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories, it hurts so fucking much and you don't...
1.9M 63.1K 43
I rest my head on the desk, with tears slowly flow down my cheeks.I shut my eyes tightly.The words that he just spilled just now, succesfully made my...
408K 15.6K 60
"I don't want to take you home yet" JK muttered with a sigh at the end. I glanced at his side profile as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. "You c...