????????? ?????????

De talesbyana

??????? ??????? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ??????? ?????? ??????. ?? ????? ??? ?????. ?? ??????'... Mais

๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ - ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ - ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ - ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• - ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– - ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— - ๐–๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ - ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ญ๐ฎ๐›?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ - ๐Œ๐ข๐จ ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ - ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” - ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• - ๐๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— - ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -๏ฟผ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐–๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ - ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž.

328 3 0
De talesbyana

TW: Mentions of R^pe

"What do you want?" I asked, sniffling. "Have you been crying?" He asks ignoring my question while getting up from the stairs slowly coming closer to me.

"No.." I responded trying to look away. "Don't lie to me Riri." He said softly closing the remaining distance between us and placing his hand on my cheek and moving my gaze back to his. "I can see mascara smudges falling down your face. What happened?" He spoke in a gentle voice meanwhile rubbing my face with his thumb gently.

"I-I can't." I burst out into tears. I hated to be seen as vulnerable in front of anyone. But for some reason, I felt safe. He pulled me into his arms and just held me while I was hysterically crying.

Nothing that major even happened. I don't know why I'm feeling like this.

While still in his arms he put his hand on my head and we just stayed there silently for what feels like forever.

When I finally released myself from his embrace I apologised. "I'm sorry. For everything." "You have nothing to be sorry for Riri." He responded holding intense eye contact. Whenever my mother called me Riri it pisses me off but whenever he does it gives me butterflies.

I looked at his shoulder and saw it covered in my makeup. I tried to wipe it with my hand. "Um, sorry about that." I apologised while pointing at it. "Don't worry about it."

He walked away and turned his head. "You coming?" Luciano asked with a smile.

What made me feel even safer was that he didn't push me to tell him what happened. I'm sure he'll just ask Emiliano about it tomorrow or something.

I nodded and followed him to the kitchen. Luciano handed me a chocolate bar and I took it from his hands. "Grazie." I thanked with no enthusiasm in my voice but a slight smile on my lips. "Ah, you know some Italian yeah?" Luciano exclaimed his accent peeking through a tiny bit. "Not much, just a little my best friend is from Italy and he taught me some." I explained rubbing my eyes. "Interesting, I could teach you some more of you want?" He offered generously. "Yeah, I would like that. Maybe just not right now." I giggled.

He grabbed a bottle of whiskey and poured himself a glass. "You want some?" I shook my head. I don't think I should be drinking a whole other glass tonight.

I followed him out to the garden and we just sat on the concrete step in-front of the backyard door.

He lit up a cigarette and started smoking it blowing the smoke in the opposite direction so it didn't hit my face.

"Smoking kills." I joked around. "Oh yeah? Well so does drinking and what were you doing the whole night?" He teased. "Whatever" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Your gonna ask Emiliano about it aren't you?" I looked up at him. "If your not going to tell me, yeah." He responded taking a sip of his whiskey after swishing it around. "Hm, fair enough." I stated in a low tone.

When he put his whiskey in between us I looked at it. "Fuck it." And I picked it up and took a sip of it before putting it back down. Luciano let out a slight chuckle.

"What?" I questioned with an eyebrow raised. "You don't want any huh?" My mothers fiancé teased once again. "I changed my mind, give." I said motioning to his cigarette in his hand.

He handed it over and I took a puff. "You smoke?" He looked intrigued. "Not usually?" "Good." He responded grabbing the cigarette back from me.

"A young girl like you shouldn't be smoking anyways." He looks at me. I roll my eyes at him grabbing the whiskey and take another sip.

"You like whiskey?" He asked looking at me. "It's alright, not my first choice though." I explained. He let out a hm sound. I motioned for him to give me the cigarette back and he did.

"Your gonna end up smoking all of it at this point." He teased. I looked at him took a puff, held his jaw and motioned for him to open his mouth which he obliged.

I then blew the smoke from my mouth into his and he inhaled. He then grabbed it back from me and took a puff and did what I did to him but this time he used his fingers to get my mouth open.

This man was incredibly hot. Once Luciano blew the smoke into my mouth I could taste the bitter taste of the whiskey from his breath entering my mouth along with the smoke. "Your so beautiful Riri, I hope you know that." He assured me. I was speechless. What do you say to something like that? Oh thank you I also find you smoking hot.

I could feel my cheeks burning up. I just know I looked like a tomato. He didn't seem to care though he just smiled.

After that I grabbed the chocolate bar and took a bite and made a weird face and looked at it. I offered some chocolate to Luciano and he grabbed it from my hand and took a bite. "That's disgusting wtf." He moaned and took a sip of his whisky. "I thought it tasted a-bit weird, I think it's organic."

"I bet my mom bought it, she used to always buy these gross snacks." I expressed and looked at him with a disgusted face and he just laughed. He offered me some whiskey to get the taste out and I took it. I loved seeing him laugh. He was so adorable and sexy at the same time.

We just sat there in silence until I felt my eyes start to get heavy. I tried to keep my eyes open but it didn't last very long.

All of a sudden, my eyes closed and my head fell onto his shoulder.

Lucianos Pov

Auriana rested her head onto my shoulder, soon after taking another sip of my whiskey.

She looked beautiful, she was wearing a tight black dress that complimented her figure so well. She was perfect, the way her hair laid, the way she spoke. Everything. I couldn't hold back, I had to tell her.

When I first saw her walk in through the front door I could tell she wasn't okay. She was walking all wobbly and her face was full of streaks of mascara and I could smell the alcohol off of her. I want to know what happened to her.

She was shaking like a leaf until I held her. I held her in my arms and allowed her to break. I feel horrible for whatever happened tonight but at the same time im happy she felt comfortable enough to confide in me in my arms, sorta.

I'm also glad because she seemed to have forgotten my sudden outburst from last night.

I tucked her long hair behind her ear and picked her up bridal style because I didn't want to wake her up. She put her arms around my neck for extra support. I looked at her pretty face and saw a little smile peek through her lips. It made me smile. She was adorable.

When I reached her bed I pulled the covers down the with one hand and laid her down. I sat down next to her feet and started to undo her heel straps. Once I took them off I covered her body with the blanket.

I went up to her face, moved her hair out of her face once again and kissed her forehead.

When I was about to leave she muttered, "Please stay." I hesitated but agreed. I went to go sit next to her in bed. I tried to keep my distance to be respectful but she scooted over to me and laid her head on my chest.

I played with her hair and rubbed her scalp. Every couple of minutes she would make a 'mmm' sound letting me know she liked it.

A little bit later, she drifted off into a long slumber. I felt my eyes start to get a bit heavy too so carefully moved her from on-top of me and went to my bed where Melissa was sleeping.

In my opinion, I wasn't doing anything wrong but if she caught me coming out of Riri's room it would look like something else.

Aurianas Pov

The next morning, I woke up and felt horrible. I have the worst hangover ever. I went into my bathroom and showered, brushed my teeth and all that stuff.

Once I got out, I was in my towel and I was about to look for an outfit to just throw on. Until I saw Luciano standing in my room holding a frame of a picture of me and my dad when I was younger.

"Luciano? What are you doing in here?" I asked holding onto my towel, tucking my wet hair behind my ears. Once his eyes reached mine, he looked me up and down. I saw his cheeks go a tiny bit pink before he turned around.

"I'm sorry, I knocked but I you didn't respond so I just came in because I wanted to check on you." He blurted out his face facing the wall. "Oh your fine Luciano, don't worry about it." My voice still a-bit raspy. "Oh yeah, your mother also said to tell you to get ready she has a surprise for you." He let out calmly. "Alright, thank you." And with that he left.

I honestly forgot all about me being mad at him. He made me feel better just by being around him yesterday. Anyways I wonder what my mom wants?

I got dressed into black sweatpants and a cropped dark blue halter top. I put my hair up into a highish ponytail and let some pieces in the front out to frame my face.

I put my slippers on and walked outside of my room.

"Mãe? Onde estas?" I shouted. "Aqui filha." I heard her coming from the living room. I walked in there and there my mom was with her. The girl who I thought was once my best friend but ended up hurting me. Physically and mentally.
("Mum? Where are you?") , ("Here daughter.")

She's the main reason why last night effected me so much. She let him to that to me and didn't try help. She just left. All the anger I pushed back from years ago came running back to me. I was full with rage. I was livid. How dare she? I don't blame my mother for this because she has no idea that even happened to me the only person I've told is Dom.

She was smiling at me and giving me this innocent look as if we were friends. "What's she doing here?" I asked my mom furiously. "She wanted to surprise you when she found out you were back." My mom said confused "Weren't you best friends?"

"Bestest of friends." I faked smiled. "Can I talk to Chloe alone for a second?" My mother nodded and left the room.

"How dare you Chloe? Come back here pretending to me by friend?" I exclaimed raising my voice. "Oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to come see Marcus and I." She taunted.

Marcus. That name brings back so many horrible memories. Even hearing it makes my stomach churn and not in a good way.

"You fucking cunt!" I screamed and pushed her her. She grabbed my shirt and tried to push me down but failed. I ran behind her and kicked the back of her knee and she let her stance drop, I got on top of her and started unleashing all of my anger.

I was punching her like a crazy person. I felt so much adrenaline run through me and with every punch I felt unstoppable.

"FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled. "You deserved to be raped that night bitch!" She yelled back. That was it for me. I started punching her harder and harder non stop until Luciano and my mother came into the room.

"AURIANA STOP!" My mom yelled. I didn't listen so Luciano went up behind me and pulled me back by my armpits. I kept on wiggling in his arms trying to release myself from his grip but it was no use. He was too strong.

My mother went to go check on Chloe since I left her nose and mouth bleeding. "You don't understand what she did mom!" I shouted uncontrollably sobbing.

"S-she let me get-" before I could finish I burst out into more tears. My mother left with Chloe to do I don't know what but I couldn't care less.

I got down on the floor and Luciano followed and sat down next to me. He held me against his body stroking my head. "It's okay Riri, let it out."

It felt so good to let the anger that I've been holding onto for years out, but was it enough? I pushed that pain down and tried to ignore it.

"Luciano, I'm not crazy I promise!" I let out, sniffling before looking up at him.

He looked into my puffy eyes and just smiled. "I know, "Riri."

꧁꧂

A/N : I hope you guys liked this, it was a-bit deep and there's probably not going to be many episodes like this!

Instagram: ecstasywritess
Tiktok: ecstasywrites

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1.3M 20.7K 42
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ ๐€๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ...
626K 14.9K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
698K 19.1K 40
'๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–.' |18+| โLook at you so open and sexy bent over...
2M 53.5K 22
"I'm sure you want to taste me just as much as I want to taste you." "You're wrong, so get off of me." I said sternly. "I doubt that I'm wrong aรงรบcar...