Draupadi's Twin From Kaliyuga...

By Girllikeapearl07

The glory of Mahabharata war is praised by many..Everyone knows about Draupadi, Yagyaseni, the one born from... More

1 | Prologue
2 | Biding farewell
3 | Born from yajna
4 | Drupad's wrath on Gauri
5 | Gauri met Karna
6 | Gauri in Hastinapur
7 | Her first kiss
8 | Krishna revealed truth
9 | Coronation ceremony : (Part I)
10 | Coronation ceremony : (Part II)
11 | Coronation ceremony : (Part III)
12 | Karna likes Gauri
13 | Wedding bells for Dusshala
14 | Love triangle?
15 | Love confession
16 | Jayadrath's eyes on Gauri
17 | Sindhuraj crossed all limits
18 | Gauri's uncontrollable powers
19 | Arjuna's emotional confession
20 | Gauri returned home
22 | Karna's letter
23 | Pandavas in Varnavrat
24 | Gauri is Nandini?
25 | Gauri saved Kunti
26 | Gauri's health worsened
27 | Ashwatthama Vs Karna
28 | Bitter sweet
29 | Quest for Saugandhika
30 | Draupadi's heartbroken
31 | Draupadi annoys Yudhishthira
32 | Fight between couples
33 | Karna's getting closer to Pandavas
34 | Truth or Dare
35 | First night 🌚
36 | Vrushali surprises Karna
37 | Duryodhan's trap
38 | Which truth?
39 | Will you marry me Arjuna?
40 | Pandavas on mission
41 | Gauri openly declares her feelings
42 | Karna is Kaunteya
43 | Gauri lost her child
44 | Drupad's realisation

21 | Destiny is ready to change

1.2K 77 14
By Girllikeapearl07

Duryodhan growled clenching his fist in anger,"Mama shri !! Why haven't we taken any action yet?!" Duryodhan furiously walked in to-and-fro motion...He sneered,"You let that Yudhisthira became the Yuvraj...And then you stopped me from going against Panchali even after she brutally murdered Sindhuraj...We let her go that easily !! I won't forgive her...NEVER !!"

While making the next move in chess, Shakuni sighed at Duryodhan's anger and stated," Mere bacche, I had told you that before stepping into the battlefield, you need to play with your enemy's mind... Don't forget that any step against Gauri will provoke Karna to retaliate against us..."

Duryodhan picked up the queen and crushed it...He snarled,"I vow to make her life a living hell mama shri.."

Shakuni sniggered and grinned,"Sure mere bacche !! My "guptchar" has informed that Panchal Naresh Drupad will organise his daughters' swayamvar sooner..."

Duryodhan shrugged,"So what mama shri?"

"What if you win Gauri in swayamvar?!", said Shakuni leaning closer to Duryodhan...

Duryodhan was bewildered...He scoffed,"WHAT NON SENSE !! Why will I wish to ruin my life by marrying her?! I won't even allow her shadow to cast on me.."

Shakuni laughed...He exclaimed,"You are naive Duryodhan ! Haven't ya witnessed her divine powers?! It's a perfect bait..And won't it be the best way to make her life hell?! Think about it.."

Duryodhan gradually realised Shakuni's plan and smirked...He hugged Shakuni and grinned,"You are so wicked mama shri.."

Shakuni boasted,"THE ONE AND ONLY ME BHANJE !!!"

Dusshasan carelessly entered inside the chamber playing with the half eaten apple and coughed,"Ahem ahem ! Any good news Bhrata shri?!"

Duryodhan flinched and exchanged worried look with Shakuni....Both feared if Dusshasan had heard their plans...They were aware of the soft spot Dusshasan had for Gauri...Shakuni tried to distract him and exclaimed,"Mere bacche Dusshasan ! When did ya come?" And opened his arms for a hug..

Dusshasan disgustingly stepped back and shrieked,"Noo mama shri !! Stay away...You know I don't like hugs...Please..." And immediately ran away...

Duryodhan scoffed,"Pure evil !!" And smirked at Shakuni..Shakuni chuckled..

*******

"Aaah pita shri help me !!", Gauri cried..

Drupad playfully remarked,"Well done Shikhandini...I have certain important matters regarding further preparations of the war with Drona..You better give a nice lesson to this naughty daughter of mine..." He winked at Draupadi who could barely breathe due to laughing and left !!

Draupadi slightly wiped her tears and laughed saying,"How was Hastinapur Panchali?! And Vasudeva? Tell me everything.."

Gauri pouted,"Ask jiji to leave my ear.."

Shikhandini pinched harder than ever and muttered,"Ooohhh !! Come with me.." And dragged her towards Draupadi's chamber...

The entire time Gauri whined like a child while Shikhandini and Draupadi exchanged teasing glances and laughed along...

"Don't laugh on my misery Draupadi !"

"Where are we going jiji?"

"Jiji I can't feel my ear...Show some mercy..Ouch !"

After an hour of begging and teasings, Shikhandini finally let go Gauri's poor ear....

Shikhandini rested her hand on Gauri's shoulder and exclaimed smiling warmly,"I'm glad you are back here safely.." Her smile dropped.. "After whatever happened that day, the relationship between Hastinapur and Panchal has worsened..And not to forget, Sindh has joined hands with Ashwatthama to revenge on Jayadrath's death...They are heading towards Kampilya...These are tough times Gauri..We must prepare for the worst.."

Draupadi gasped in horror and pouted,"Can't we have a sweet family time for a moment?! Since the day I have stepped on earth, either I watched pita shri and Guru Drona's enemity or my beloved sister getting exiled...Ugh !"

*******

Dusshasan was swiftly pacing turning back again and again thinking,"Something's wrong with mama shri today..Is he coming behind me?! Gross he was gonna hug me !! Argh !"

Dusshasan was aimlessly pacing while blabbering and cussing Gandhar Raj when he accidentally bumped into Bhishma Pitamah... Dusshasan hurriedly apologised,"Ooh I'm sorry Pitamah...I was in a hurry.." And looked here and there wiping the sweat formed on his forehead..

Bhishma wryly chuckled and muttered,"It's alright putra.."

Dusshasan phewed and murmured impatiently,"Erm well then excuse me Pitamah.." And hurriedly rushed in a hope to not be stopped by him..But !

Pitamah turned and called,"Wait Dusshasan..I have few questions in my mind.."

Dusshasan hissed slowly,"OH WELL HERE WE GO...A LONG LECTURE AHEAD ! ARGH !"

*******

The day Gauri departed from Hastinapur, Subhadra along with Arjuna and Krishna headed for Dwarka in the evening !!

It had been a week since Arjuna had heard Gauri's voice...Even though heartbreaking enough, he couldn't let emotions play with his duties...And right now, his duty was Subhadra...And her Bhrata Krishna, if we may say so..Though Krishna is Narayana himself but in Parth's eyes, he was his confidant and support system...Arjuna's love and dedication for Krishna was pure and unparalleled...

Now Arjuna had started seeing a good friend in Subhadra...And it allowed Subhadra to get such insights of this great archer which he usually keeps hidden from the rest of the world...

To Subhadra, Arjuna is a warrior with complex personality, different layers spun in such an intricated web, that the more you get to know him, the more intriguing and impressive he gets !!

And VASUDEVA KRISHNA !! Murali Manohar Mohan Murari, the epitome of love HIMSELF..How could Subhadra's love for Arjuna be hidden from him?! Krishna amusingly enjoyed the hesitant love of his YOGMAYA for Arjuna...He knew what he had to do when it was the right time ! But there was something which worried him immensely !! What could it be?!

Arjuna was sharpening the edges of arrows and said to Subhadra,"I think we should stop here... It's getting dark...You should also eat something and take rest.." He was too focused on his work that didn't care to take a look at Subhadra..

Subhadra smugged and taunted,"Ji great archer Arjuna !! This dasi will follow your orders.." And folded her hands...

Arjuna laughed arranging his arrows and exclaimed,"This suits you better...DASI !!"

Krishna laughed gasping for breath and agreed,"Waah Parth..You did what I couldn't achieve all these years.. Finally my Subhadre is listening to someone's orders..." He teasingly stared at her and commented,"Hmmm someone's changing eh ! Is it love Subhadre?!"

Subhadra blushed...She stuttered,"N-no !!" And rushed inside stamping her foot in anger...

Krishna high fived Arjuna and shouted,"Subhadre !! Oo Subhadre..I was just lightening the mood...Subhadre !" Krishna turned towards Arjuna and sighed,"AND THERE SHE GOES ! She is really upset this time Parth.."

*******

Draupadi excitedly asked,"And?! Who did you like the most there? Pita shri seems really impressed with Pandu putra Arjuna...He didn't stop talking about his valour after he came back from Yuvraj Yudhisthira's coronation.." Draupadi patted next to her signalling her to sit..

Gauri shrugged and goofily cupped her face..She groaned,"Ooff Draupadi you ask so many questions...What a curious sister I have !!!"

Draupadi whined,"Just answer Panchali...Please !! Please !!" Her eyes were twinkling thrilled with curiosity..

Gauri finally gave in and murmured,"Soo let me think !!" And twirled her hair...She suddenly exclaimed,"YEAAH !! Angraj Karna...He impressed me the most.." Gauri's eyes were beaming with pride..

Draupadi's smile dropped...She dispiritedly murmured,"And what about Arjuna?? Didn't you like him?!"

Gauri realised Draupadi's unsaid feelings for Arjuna...She teasingly replied,"Why would I like him? It's your duty Draupadi..." And laughed...

Draupadi was flustered...She tried to hide the blush forming on her cheeks...She complained,"GAURI !! Come on.."

*******

Arjuna sighed and sat on the green lush ground...The serene environment of the lake granted him the escape he needed from reality at times...The wind rushed through his hair, swaying the trees back and forth, making him feel that he was not alone on the lake... In fact, nature happens to be the best company of all.... The beautiful twinkling night sky dazzling with silvery moon light, the swaying tree and the shallow blue water soothed him...The scenery was as striking as paradise, and he couldn't help but soak in the colors of the different flowers around it...It was impossible to feel anything but tranquility in a place that covered itself in pure beauty....

His mind was occupied with Gauri !

He led out a deep breath and whispered :

"Her smile as radiant as the sun"

"Her deep lotus eyes...I can lose my entire existence in them.."

"And her sweet giggles, ringing like a music in my ears.."

"She has bewitched me, my soul and my entire existence..."

Krishna abruptly sat beside Arjuna and amusingly questioned,"Who has bewitched you Parth?!" And grinned playfully..

Arjuna embarassingly replied,"NOBODY MADHAV 💀"

Krishna raised his eyebrows and warned,"Neglecting your emotions won't do any good to you Parth...Act on them...This would be my advice to you.." He calmly rested his hand on Arjuna's shoulder..

Arjuna thought and questioned back,"Even if it may hurt someone's feelings? Shall I just care about my emotions?!" He was curious..

Krishna sighed and muttered,"Listen Parth !! Nobody can fight against destiny... Whatever is destined to you, will find you..No matter what..." His demeanor turned serious.."But it seems as if the entire destiny is being rewritten... There's a "Maya" abrupting the natural flow of time.. I'm myself worried.."

Arjuna had never seen Vasudeva this worried...He had grave expressions...Arjuna curiously asked,"Is it related to Panchali?"

Krishna was amazed with Arjuna's intellect...He praised,"Yes Parth...Yes...But how did you-"

Question for the readers : What's in the destiny of Gauri, Arjuna and Draupadi guys?! Share your guesses...Your responses really make me think better about the further possibilities ! I'm glad that few of these sweet readers take time to comment... I'm grateful !

And Ashwatthama is soon entering the saga...Stay tuned haha !!! Mwaaaah <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 191 11
Sequel of ' Bitter sweet queen ' , so please read it before you read this story. Akshavi , a girl abandoned by her mother, Empress Agni was sent to K...
172K 10K 108
"Two Hearts Intertwined Across Different Eras" Aanya, once living a life so plain, A simple existence, her heart not quite enthralled. But fate, with...
139K 7.1K 42
Cover credit : @Sassy_Nightangle Draupadi was a well-known princess of Panchal and queen of Indraprastha, after the great war of Gurushetra she becam...
162K 7.8K 92
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...