Insecurities // 2min ✓

By inxlovely

[completed] "I love you and your insecurities.." -- youtiful suits this story so much i swear More

Intro
★ 1 ★
★ 2 ★
★ 3 ★
★ 4 ★
★ 5 ★
★ 7 ★
★ 8 ★
★ 9 ★
★ 10 ★
★ 11 ★
★ 12 ★
★ 13 ★
★ 14 ★
★ 15 ★
★ 16 ★
★ 17 ★
★ 18 ★
★ 19 ★
★ 20 ★
★ 21 ★
★ 22 ★
★ Special Chapter; What If Jeongin Actually Died?★
★ 23 ★
★ 24 ★
★ 25 ★
★ 26 ★
★ 27 ★
★ 28 ★
★ 29 ★
★ 30 ★
★ 31 ★
★ Special Chapter; What If Lee Know's instrusive thoughts won? ★
★ 32 ★
★ 33 ★
★ 34 ★
★ 35 ★
★ 36 ★
★ 37 ★
★ 38 ★
★ 39 ★
★ 40 ★
★ 41 ★
★ 42 ★
★ 43 ★
★ 44 ★
★ 45 ★
★ 46 ★
★ 47 ★
★ 48 ★
★ 49 ★
★ 50 ★
★ 51 ★
★ 52 ★
★ 53 ★
★ 54 ★
★ 55 ★
★ 56 ★
★ 57 ★
★ Seungmin's Birthday Special; First Time ★
★ Special Chapter; Future ★
★ Special Chapter; Future (pt 2) ★

★ 6 ★

790 18 75
By inxlovely

"Innie please!" Hyunjin begged. "its your fault! now my parents are gonna be mad!!" Jeongin yelled as tears filled his eyes.

Jeongin's parents were very strict when it came to school. they were also abusive, so Jeongin grew up being scared of them. he would flinch to the slightest things that they would do around him. so if they found out he got detention, he would probably be dead meat.

"I can take the blame for you then!"

"there's no use, okay!? its too late!!"

they then sat there in silence for about an hour, before they were able to finally leave. Hyunjin watched as Jeongin grabbed his backpack and didn't even look at him. he saw Jeongin crying as he left the classroom.

Hyunjin's heart was broken as he watched his boyfriend cry. what hurt even more was that he knew it was his own fault. he made his own boyfriend cry and it would probably haunt him forever.

--

⛔ abuse warning ⛔

Jeongin hesitated opening the front door. he was met with a slap to the face by his mother. "where have you been!?" she asked, with a disgusting attitude. "s-school..." Jeongin said, trying to hold in the rest of his tears. "fucking liar!! tell me the truth!!" his mother yelled. "I g-got deten-" he couldn't even finish the sentence because he got punched in the nose, making him bleed.

"you fucking disappointment!! go to your room, there's no dinner for you!" his mom scolded. Jeongin quickly made his way upstairs, straight to his room. he bursted into tears as he locked the door and threw his backpack on the ground. he didn't even care about his bloody nose.

he curled up on the floor and closed his eyes, hoping and wishing he would be somewhere else, wishing he could be safe and have a happy family, wishing he could be in Hyunjin's arms.

he heard the door unlock and felt someone kick him on the back of his head. it was his father. "I heard you got detention" he said in a evilish tone. "s-sorry..." he mumbled. his father kicked him on the head again. "worthless bitch" he said as he left the room, locking the door after.

Jeongin's breath was getting uneven as he weakly reached over to his backpack and grabbed his phone. he quickly dialed a number, putting it on speaker and waiting for them to answer. he was choking on sobs and couldn't breathe properly.

"hello?.."

"H-Hyunjin!!...p-please..." Jeongin choked out, his sobs only getting louder.

"Innie...why are you crying!? whats wrong!?"

Hyunjin was now crying himself. he was trying to hangout with Felix and Chan to get his mind off of what happened earlier.

"they hurt you again didn't they?"

"wait what!? who hurt Innie!?"

there was a moment of silence

"In?..."

....

"shit...SHIT SHIT SHIT!!"

"Hyunjin calm down-"

"IM NOT GONNA CALM DOWN!! I NEED TO HELP HIM FUCKING DAMMIT!!"

--

Hyunjin ran as fast as he could. he didn't stop for not even a second. once he reached Jeongin's house, he banged on the door as hard as he could. he was met with Jeongin's parents. "who the fuck are you?" Jeongin's mom asked. 

"where's Jeongin?.."

"oh, your that little boyfriend of his aren't you? well sorry but we don't let fag-" Hyunjin then punched her in the face, knocking her out. "YOU FAGGOT!!" Jeongin's father yelled. Hyunjin then kicked him in the leg and punched him aswell, also knocking him out. Hyunjin smirked, then remembered his boyfriend.

he quickly ran to the younger's room, but it was locked. "SHIT!!" he started banging on the door. Chan and Felix then ran into the house, not caring about Jeongin's parents on the floor. "Jeongin!?" Chan called out.

--

Jeongin heard banging on the door. he slowly looked over. the banging only grew louder and louder. he weakly lifted himself up and crawled over to the door. he unlocked it and saw Hyunjin, the person he needed the most

"holy shit..."

"Innie baby! im sorry! this is my fault" Hyunjin crouched down and gently took the younger into his arms, feeling him burst into tears again. Hyunjin held the back of his head with one hand and with his other arm, he had it wrapped around the boy's waist

"H-Hyun...e-everything....h-hurts...."

"I know baby...we'll help don't worry..."

Lee Know and Seungmin then bursted into the house. "Innie!!" Seungmin quickly ran over and croutched down next to Hyunjin. "your lucky Seungmin lives right there, if we were at my house then we've would've taken 4 hours to get here..."

"hyung why do you live so far?" Felix asked. "I don't know Lix...I don't know"

--

they would all be at Hyunjin's house. Jeongin was resting on Hyunjin's bed while the others were in the living room just chilling and chatting.

(minus Changbin and Han because they couldn't come)

Hyunjin came back downstairs and sat on the couch next to Felix. "is In alright?" Chan asked. "yeah...he says his head and nose hurts though..." Hyunjin replied

"holy shit I feel so bad.." he said after, putting his head back to prevent the tears from coming out. "man its okay to cry. I mean if it was Seungmin then i would be crying a whole ocean" Lee Know said, making Seungmin giggle in embarrassment

"I mean-"

ring ring ring

"who's calling?" Felix asked. Chan slightly giggled as he picked up the phone and put it on speaker

"CHAN-HYUNG IS JEONGIN OKAY???"

"Han he's fine, he's resting right now"

"YOU SURE!? DID YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIS PARENTS!!!????"

"HAN!! stop yelling!!" Chan scolded

"sorry...."

"but yes Hyunjin punched them and it knocked them out. I don't know if they are awake or something because we left after we calmed Jeongin down." Chan explained.

"ah, okay! uh, are you with the others?"

"hi Hannie!!~" they all said in sync, except for Chan.

"oh-"

Chan giggled. a few minutes after just talking with Han through the phone, Jeongin came downstairs, wiping his nose with his sleeve.

he wasn't wearing what he was wearing earlier. instead he was now wearing one of Hyunjin's hoodies and some gray sweatpants.

"my baby's awake!!" Hyunjin said as he walked over to the younger and gently pulled him into his arms, placing small kisses on his neck and face. "ewhh~" Seungmin teased.

Lee Know grinned and placed a kiss on Seungmin's neck. he then pulled him onto his lap, making the younger squeal again. "your so cutee!!~" Lee Know said as he pinched the younger's cheeks.

"im not!!.." Seungmin protested. "you are~"

they then both made eye contact. Lee Know slowly moved closer to Seungmin's face. they both closed their eyes and let their lips touch. it was a slight rough kiss. Lee Know wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. Seungmin held onto the other's shoulder as they both started using tongue.

thank god the others had gone upstairs leaving these two alone. otherwise it would've been awkward. very awkward...

Seungmin let out a low moan into the older's mouth, making him grin into the kiss. after a few minutes, they both ended it and Seungmin laid in Lee Know's arms like nothing happened.

--

"minmin!!" Seungmin yelled as he ran towards the older and jumped into his arms. Lee Know twirled him around and then kissed him. Seungmin kissed back, wrapping his arms around his neck.

Seungmin ended the kiss and looked around. "where are the others?" he asked. "don't know, they aren't here yet" the older replied. Seungmin hummed and hugged Lee Know. Lee Know smirked and hugged back.

they saw a group of girls walk past them, one of them blew a kiss to Lee Know and then winked. Lee Know then froze and stared at the girl with fear

"Arrianna?...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.7K 12
"you little bitch!" "i told you! i always win!" - completed -
163K 4.7K 36
"I kissed her, hyung. And I loved it so fricking much" ▪︎Seungmin x female oc▪︎ ▪︎Short Chapters▪︎ ▪︎Text Au▪︎
20.7K 521 13
Minho meets Seungmin at a party and almost instantly falls in love 《undergoing slight editing》 #16 in 2min
309K 10.1K 35
♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :ilovefreckles: :; ❝𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦❞ ↳ [a stray ki...