H.E.R. |d.e

By Maliyahwrites

Having everything revealed More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII

XIV

1.3K 100 53
By Maliyahwrites

The slight rattling of the doorknob pulled a frozen Sade out her thoughts while still holding the frame that captured her attention minutes ago, she felt as if her feet were glued to the rug as she didn't move quick enough hearing his deep raspy voice flood her ears. "Told you it was going to be quick. You ready to go?" Sade felt like a child who had been caught snooping. She quickly tried to place the photo back that immediately caught Kairo's gaze. Sade couldn't read his body language leaving her to read the room instead

"I was just looking around" Sade tried to explain herself clearing her throat out of nervousness.

Kairo leaned against his office door nodding not upset, knowing he told her to make herself busy "It's cool, just put it back" Sade did as asked but she still wanted to know. She felt his eyes on her before he released a sigh "Ask me"

With a frown she quickly waved him off. She never wanted him to feel force to tell her anything."What? It's okay if-"

"You always bite the inside of her your cheek when you want to ask something but you hesitate. Ask me"

Sade leaned in front of his desk tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear trying her best to find the right wording "Your a father?" She looked up at him, his eyes already piercing hers

Kairo bit his lip "A little girl. She um passed with her mother. Sydney was still pregnant at the time of her-" Kairo stopped not being able to hear himself confirm her death

Sade nodded reaching for his hand "Sorry you had to go through that."

Kairo shoulders slouched as he allowed himself to bask in the hug Sade had engulfed him in "I tried my best to save her, to save them both"

Sades heart ached for him she was finally gaining understanding on why he was so overprotective of her and always with his head on a swivel whenever the two were in public. Kairo had already suffered a major loss and when he met Sade he felt like he could breathe again, feel again. "It's not your fault"

Hearing those words Kairo disbanded from the hug his now teary red eyes unable to hold eye contact with Sade "Its a lot you don't know about me Sade"

"Well it's a good thing I plan on sticking around then huh?" Sade smiled lightly trying her to best to uplift his spirits.

Kairo gave her a faint smile. It all sounded good but from what he knew about Sade and her beliefs he didn't think she would stick beside him when she finally knew the full truth about him, his family and doings. "Yeah I guess so"

Sade enjoyed having him back close as she fiddled with his hand in her lap she squeezed it lightly before speaking " I was pregnant, between my abusive ex and the disconnect I felt during my pregnancy I ended up losing her"

Kairo's heart strings pulled for the woman in front of him, he thought she was to pure and loving to have endured some of the hurtful things that happened in her life. "I'm sorry Mocha"

"It's okay. I'm saying I understand some of your pain"

Kairo nodded kissing her plump lips "Does it get better?"

Sade sighed unsure herself " With lots of time, it gets easier but that pain will always be there"

"You believe that?"

Sade nodded "I have to. We have to"

Kairo nodded seeing as he had no viable answer to his own questions that weighed in his head on a daily "Come on let's get out of here" leading the way out his office and out the front door of the store. Once they reached his truck he made sure to open the door for Sade ensuring her he"ll send someone for her car.

The drive was smooth mostly quiet the two in their own thoughts thinking about what each other revealed, once home Kairo bypassed his security locking up as Sade slipped off her shoes and headed upstairs leaving him to himself. Kairo entered his kitchen flipping on the light switch grabbing a water twisting the top off he took a few sips before heading to find Sade and join her.

Slow jams played lowly through the surround sound in the master bathroom as Sade & Kairo sat across from each other bubbles surrounding them as the hot water took care of the aches that ran through their bodies. In the spacious round tub Kairo pulled Sade in to him her knees up to his chest, catching his gaze Sade pecked his plump lips as she squeezed the loofah over his back.

"It actually smells good in here" Kairo admitted since he was a little weary on getting in the tub filled with essential oils and some petals

"It's going to relax you if you stop talking" Sade jested causing a smile to spread across his face. "Just relax, pretend we're an old married couple or something"

Kairo nodded as he took in the bare beauty of Sade, her hair was in a claw clip some loose pieces sticking to her neck and the side of her face he felt the urge to allow his hands to roam her slim figure but thought against it as Sade continued to run water over his shoulders "You got stiff again"

"I want to touch you" Kairo answered truthfully hoping his response didn't bring her discomfort

"You are touching me" Sade said laughing a little at how close they already seemed but it didn't suffice for him

Kairo sighed "Sexually"

Sades soft brown eyes stared deeply into his eyes as she felt her body temperature rising. She didn't allow herself to overthink the situation as she straddled his lap fully crashing her lips into his. She felt his tongue swipe over her bottom lip asking for entrance as he held her more securely, his large hands roaming and gripping her waist.

"Damn" Kairo let out a groan as Sade ran her hand down his wet abs until she reached his member slowly stroking him to life. Kairo stood up with Sade in his grasp as he felt her shiver from the cold air as he trekked to the bedroom, gently placing Sade on her back he ran his nose along her skin getting the scent of cinnamon before he licked her. He continued to kiss and suck on her neck making her moan out.

"Shit, wait wait" Sade cried out as Kairo held himself up and searched for her tunnel finding her hot core, and began to slide inside. She moaned again, louder as he entered fully. He kept his gaze on her as her face contorted into love faces as he stroked her gently, finding his own pleasure inside of her "Kairo" She called out as he continued searching her love.

He moved his mouth over hers trying to muffle her cries but it was no use as she held onto him tightly pulling him into a frenzy, causing him to dig deeper wanting to be buried inside of her. "It's so wet"

Sade didn't know what to do with herself as she laid there trapped under him, taking everything he was offering. She felt herself coming close to her release as he talked her through it, telling her how good she felt. Her long nails began to dig into Kairo's back, breaking the skin as he move his lips back to her jaw and neck. "Fuck" She swore under her breath, squeezing him tightly with her muscles.

"Shit Sade" Kairo groaned at the sensation adding more power in his strokes. Her nails continued to dig as he found oblivion in her, he slowed down, and rolled onto his back without disconnecting them. Sade adjusted so she was comfortable, before lacing both of their hands together and she began to ride him. It was perfect as she found her pace, Kairo kissing her knuckles encouraging her as she swirled her hips, and moved up and down moaning out as she found her spots.

"I'm cumming" Sade let out lightly with her eyes close

Kairo who was close to nutting gripped her round cheeks in his hands slamming her down on his shaft allowing his hand to slap her backside he came as soon the ear rattling moan left Sade lips. Rolling off of him, Kairo laid their breathless as he felt kisses on the side of his face, catching her lips he kissed her sloppily pulling her into his embrace.
-

Still entangled with a sleeping Sade Kairo laid there awake watching a movie with the volume on low trying his best not to disturb her, knowing Sade liked to be up early he opted out on waking her since she looked so peaceful. With the sun rays peaking through the curtains it didn't take long for the light sleeper to awake she let out a groan as she squeezed her eyes shut, Kairo taking his massive hand squeezing her bottom. "Morning Mocha"

With her leg still thrown across his waist she rubbed her hand up and down his chest "Good morning handsome"

Kairo chuckled "Chill out"

"Why didn't you wake me?" Sade asked as her eyes were fluttering close at the feeling of Kairo guiding his hand up and down her back

"You seemed tired. Look you still are" he pointed out

"I haven't had good sleep in a while" Sade admitted "Since we left Italy, then we came back and you wouldn't stay with me. Dramatic much"

"I told you to come home, you decided otherwise"

Sade looked up at him a silly grin on her face causing Kairo to sigh and look away slightly flustered which wasn't like him "Home huh?"

"You heard me Mocha, tell me more about this good sleep" he teased applying a light kiss to her lips then shoulder

Sade rolled her eyes jokingly holding his face in her hand "Don't gloat. It's just nice waking up to you, when we're sleep you keep a tight a hold on me it's reassuring and comforting. I've gotten so use to it that when I'm alone it's hard to find sleep"

"I feel the same, everything just feels right when you're around" The two kissed once more, enjoying the moment they shared. Sade ended up falling back asleep as Kairo now moved around his room getting dressed for the few errands he had to run. In the mist of him trying to snap on his chain Sade called him over seeing him struggling, throwing the blanket off she let her knees fall into the plush mattress as he bent down allowing her to close the gold link

"Thank you" He mumbled pecking the top of her head softly

"Where you going? Sade asked now standing up stretching as soon as her feet hit the hardwood floors, in just a big T-shirt she threw her hair into a bun waiting on his response

"I have something to do, it shouldn't take long though."

"Can I come?"

Kairo looked over at her briefly bitting the inside of his cheek, he'd never lied to her before but he knew if she kept up with her questions he would have no choice "Not this time Mocha. Why don't you hang with your friend? Then we can do whatever you want when I get back"

"When should I expect you back?"

Kairo stood up to his full height after lacing his sneakers to his liking "I'll keep you updated, walk me to the door"Sade sighed slipping her hand in his as he lead them to the front door "Don't look so sad Mocha"

"Just hurry back" Sade pouted as she hugged him sending him on his way

Kairo made it in his truck swiftly pulling out complex he drove the first stop on his list. Parking a few houses down he exited his vehicle slapping hands with BO "Right on time delivery normally comes in about ten minutes" Bo his security informed him

Kairo nodded glancing at his Rolex for the time "I'm going to head inside, look around make sure it's been untouched. If you lay eyes on him snatch him up" Kairo instructed before making his way to Sade's doorstep, maneuvering around he looked for a spare key behind he heard the locks turning

With a frown on her face Mia cracked the door lightly, confused on why a six foot man was standing on her best friends porch "How can I help you?" She asked looking up to see his face

Kairo quickly put a face a to a name he had no clue what she was doing here but he knew she wasn't supposed to he also assumed Sade did as he suggested and the two would be out together "Yeah. I'm looking for Sade, is she home?"

"Sade isn't here. She's having breakfast with her father" Mia replied thinking quick on her feet not knowing where she was honestly

Too quick.

Kairo frowned internally because he knew Sade didn't have a close relationship with her dad he also knew Sade was currently put up but he saved face "Do you know what time she'll be back?"

Mia looked at her phone just for the effect "I'm not sure you know how those daddy daughter dates can be" she laughed lightly

"Will you tell her I stopped by?" He asked knowing Sade would bring it up later if Mia wasn't as sneaky as she seemed

"Of course. I didn't catch your name"

"Kairo." He replied sticking his hand out to her to shake "That's a firm handshake for a woman" he complimented

"Learnt from my mama. Listen I have to get back it was nice meeting you" Mia tried to close the door but Kairo stuck his foot there slightly scaring her.

"Will you make sure to give this back to her?" He asked extending the bracelet he was supposed to be fixing for her

Mia looked at his foot then back at him before grabbing the bracelet and forcing a smile " Sure will. Now if you'll excuse me." She said no longer sounding as sweet

Kairo smiled slapping his hands against each other moving his foot and finally stepping back "Have a good day Mia"

Mia watched as he walked away before slamming the door. She was creeped out by the way he was looking at her almost like he knew she was lying on top of that she didn't recall giving him her name.
-

Vote/Comment
I know y'all probably want drama but I love a good love story lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 8K 39
"𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣' 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧." -𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙇𝙖𝙣�...
48.9K 2.4K 19
short story!
483K 16.9K 37
| Dave East x Jayda Cheaves | 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒, 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑊𝑒...
51.2K 3.8K 23
No relationship...no ring...and no wedding! Dave and April have called it quits and what would be a world wind romance with a beautiful and loving bl...