Piers X OC Tsundere! (Pokémon...

By LifeofSeika

After giving the Gym to his sister Marnie, Piers now can dedicate to his musician and singer career fulltime... More

Chapter 1: The Rockstar and the Coordinator
Chapter 2: A very particular girl
Chapter 3: Seikatsu vs Marnie
Chapter 4: Trip to Hoenn
Chapter 5: Lisia
Chapter 6: Mount Pyre
Chapter 7: Nocturne thoughts
Chapter 8: Among the sky and the trees
Chapter 9: Between the desert and the sea
Chapter 10: Team Magma and Team Aqua
Chapter 11: Vacancy goes on vacillating
Chapter 12: Marnie comes back to Galar
Chapter 13: The concert and the contest
Chapter 14: Piers' muse
Chapter 15: The Cool contest and the concert
Chapter 16: Quarrelling
Chapter 17: Catastrophe
Chapter 18: Order
Chapter 19: Justice and peace
Chapter 20: Seikatsu in Spikemuth
Chapter 21: Trip in Galar
Chapter 22: Important announcements
Chapter 23: Failures and victories
Chapter 25: Rise
Chapter 26: Ghost Masters Tournament
Chapter 27: Seikatsu vs Raihan
Chapter 28: Dark Masters Tournament
Chapter 29: Choices
Chapter 30: Epilogue

Chapter 24: The Cute Contest

5 2 0
By LifeofSeika

During the travel by ship, Seikatsu was struggling with staying calm: it was her last opportunity to accede Wallace Cup and could winning all the five Conditions of the Contests. She was really fussied: she kept petting Nickit nervously, sat on the edge of the bed, with the Pokémon which was a bit scared and didn't knwo what to do, meanwhile Zoroark was gloating:"No lil buddy, you suffer. I'm tired to be curried by this crazy girl." Banette sighed, rolling his eyes:"C'mon, Grimm and Absol have worked a lot. It will go fine, relax." He said, patting her shoulder, meanwhile he made a sign to Zoroark to call Piers.

Piers was outside with his sister and talking to her, sat at a table and having fresh drinks:"Ya know Sis, I'll have to stay away from a Galar for a bit, right?" Marnie nodded:"I like that ya talk about her so confidentially. It's so amazin'. Then, I must admit that I'm not so sad when ya're far away. It's not so bad to have home for your own." From one side he was happy to see that she wasn't jealous neither sad, but from the other side he was a bit sad for the situation:"I'm sure she will. I've seen her working for this Contest and for the Cool one too, so I know perfectly what she's able to do. But ya could seem sadder that your Bro is gonna stay away from Galar." Marnie sighed:"Yes, I'll misse ya Bro, as I misse dya when ya stayed at Hoenn for two months, but ya two should need to chill down." Piers blushed:"Sis! Don't talk about this stuff! What, ya wanna kick me out to have the house free?"-"No, but I think that ya should live alone. Then, as Seika said, I'm in the right age, so stop treatin' me as a kid."-"But'cha a kid!" Marnie was ready to throw her brother into the sea, but they found Zoroark sat on the ground beside the table, staring at them: the siblings jumped, then Piers exclaimed:"Ya wanna food? Take these chips." Zoroark had shiny eyes and devoured them, then chewing he said:"I was here for calming down Seika. She's petting Nickit so nerbously. Now I'm gonna steal something else. Oh, Hop's got candies! Beware Chesto Barry Kid, I'm coming! Gneh eh eh eh eh!" Marnie and Piers didn't say anything, so he got up:"If ya can tape him, ya do me a favour." But behind their backs Latios appeared:"No worries, I'll think about that. Go to cheer up the Coordinator." Piers nodded and went to Seikatsu.

Piers found her sat on the round window with Nickit on her lap, meanwhile Banette was making air with a fan:"Today I wanna be the aristocratic mom. Then I need a vacancy. She's all yours." Banette said, then he went to her and took Nickit away from her:"Stop cuddling this little one. You can't make us growing up so crooked."-"I didn't teach to Grimm to burp for communicating!" Banette chuckled and went away, leaving her and Piers alone. Piers sighed and closed the door, chuckling:"Zoro's gone to attack Hop, 'cause he got candies." Seikatsu giggled, shaking hear head:"I don't wanna be in his place."-"I gave him some chips. It wasn't his main goal, but knowin' him, ya know." Seikatsu nodded meanwhile he reached her and hugged and cuddled her, and Seikatsu hugged him back:"You've done good."-"Huggin' ya or givin' chips to Zoro?" Seikatsu chuckled:"Both." Piers walked her on the edge of the bed, putting her on his lap and cuddling her, without saying anything. After a while, Seikatsu told him how much she was nervous, meanwhile he was reassuring her and told her about his conversation with Marnie:"Wow, your sister's so done to have you at home."-"True. It wouldn't be bad livin' a bit in Galar and a bit somewhere else." Seikatsu nodded, meanwhile Piers started to kiss and cuddle her to cheer her up, until he walked her on the deck , where she felt the marine breeze and saw Zoroark with a bag of candies in his hand, with Hop complaining about Wingulls, and Seikatsu chuckled:"You turned yourself into a Wingull and stole his candies, right?" And Zoroark nodded:"Exactly! Though Nickit helped me. Right, mate?" From Zoroark's fur popped out Nickit's head, and Zoroark threw a candy which he took immediately. Seikatsu and Piers went on the deck, where they found their journey mates: Bede was mocking Hop for the candies' story; Leon got lost on the ship and Sonia was desperately looking for him; Raihan taped a video of Hop assaulted by Zoroark turned into a Wingull and was taking selfies; Marnie was on a chair beside Banette which was snoring; Grimmsnarl had accepted to take a sort of afternoon tea with Poppy. Seikatsu and Piers got resigned by that weird group and they joined it: Seikatsu sticked out and saw Kingdra and Dragalge jumping out of the water, her Pokémon, and Raihan came to her all happily to have seen them, so they started to look for other Dragon-Types Pokémon which lived in the sea, and Piers smiled by seeming them happy, then he found himself dragged to see Dark and Poison-Types Pokémon which lived into the sea, happy to see her without anxiety. In the evening, they all met up and it came out that Leon was in the cargo hold, stucked between some boxes. Seikatsu and Piers broke into laughs, also because Latios had memorized the candy stealth, memorizing the scene and had shared it with Seikatsu, Piers and Raihan.

At Hoenn they disembarked at Lilycove City: to Seikatsu the region looked different, even though after leaving it, it didn't change a lot, simply it was peaceful, no thread of a possible destruction to the region. Seikatsu got off the ship holding Piers' hands, finding Lisia and her Altaria in front of her, pompous like her, so Lisia thought to understimate her immediately:"Oh, I see that you save the region then you disappear? But for the Cute Contest you've come back, although you and your Pokémon don't have cuteness neither if you pay for it." Piers heard next to him growling, but it wasn't Zoroark but his girlfriend, so he went ahead, touching his choker with the free hand:"Surely ya're such ingrateful: Seika and her Pokémon risked their lives to protect the region and saving everybody. May they haven't cuteness, but unlike ya, she's got decency. Without that, ya can be cute as much as ya want, but ya're worthless. Then, Seika's gonna destroy ya, even worse than before." Lisia was astonished, meanwhile Raihan was ready to snap, because in the end he got affectionated to Seikatsu as a friend, but Lisia talked back:"If you're with her, I believe that you lack good taste." This time was Piers growling, meanwhile Banette stinged Altaria's butt with a needle, making him acting like a goose and flying away, causing a tragedy, then Banette put the needle in its place:"Tsk, no one insult my kiddo." He said to himself, meanwhile Lisia was running after her Pokémon with her fans.

Seikatsu was in her dressing room, and she heard all the mess and sounds from the exhibitions and supporters, ignoring that Leon had had the brilliant idea to introducing Pokémon Contest in Galar too with Dynamax, meanwhile Piers thought that it was a bad idea. Seikatsu was dressed and make-up inspired to MegaAbsol and her Pokémon for the Contest were smiling at her: Grimmsnarl raised his arms and made a cry for encouraging, then he burped, meanwhile Absol was sat next to her, letting her petting his head. Seikatsu smiled, then she heard knocking the door and went to open it, finding Piers dressed elegantly, in front of her, with a black rose in his hand and smiling:"Hey, I came to see how ya doin', before goin' to introduce the orchestra for ya. Everythin' okay dolly?" Seikatsu smiled and blushed as she took the rose and kissed him, getting up on her tips, then she nodded:"Yeah I am, after Lisia it's my turn. I hope to win. You didn't wanna see her?" Piers scratched the back of his head, sighing:"Honestly, I don't care about Pokémon Contest, simply I wanna see ya only." Seikatsu blushed again, meanwhile he took the rose from her hands and put it in her hair:"That's better, you're even more prettier, dolly!" Both blushed a bit, then Piers gave her a good luck kiss and went to start his musical orchestra: he chose symphonic metal, mixing classical and metal music together.

When Seikatsu came into the scene, she found her trio, her grandpa and her journy group that were cheering for her, understanding how much cheering was so important at Galar and realising that their cheering was more for a stadium than for a Contest, making a mess. She let out a long breath, letting herself inebriating by Piers' music, then she sent out Absol and Grimmsnarl. Once they came out, Grimmsnarl and Absol started to creat an obsure hurricane, then Grimmsnarl lifted his Trainer up on his shoulder, then he threw her with delicacy towards Absol, then he threw Moon Blast against the black matter. From the explosion, MegaAbsol jumped outside with Razor Wind and with Seikatsu on him, meanwhile Grimmsnarl used Swift, then MegaAbsol jumped from star to star meanwhile Seikatsu was holding to him, and in the meantime MegaAbsol used Water Pulse, then Grimmsnarl used Dazzling Gleam and Seikatsu snapped her fingers and MegaAbsol used Swift, causing a colourful explosion. MegaAbsol landed with lot of grace, at the end of the song: the combination of music with the exhibition had lot of successes, so both Seikatsu and Piers recieved many compliments.

After the exhibition, Seikatsu saw Piers in the backstage, and they jumped to each other, kissing and praising each other, then they reached by Marnie, Drake, Banette, Zoroark and Latios: Seikatsu hugged her Pokémon first and then her grandpa, meanwhile Marnie hugged her brother, then Grimmsnarl hugged Zoroark and Banette squeezing them and burping in the ears:"Well, we appreciate but you could express yourself in a more polite way!" Banette said, meanwhile Zoroark:"Yeah, that's pure grace and cuteness!" And Zoroark burped back, even more louder. Drake caressed his granddaughter's head:"You've been great Seika, it's not for every Dragon Master to know how to deal with Fairy-Type like you did. I'm really proud!" Seikatsu had shiny eyes and smiled, nodding:"Thanks, grandpa!" Her grandpa hugged her again, then him and the others left, but she wanted a last kiss from Piers.

With Absol and Grimmsnarl on her sides, Seikatsu went on the battlefield alongside the other participants, also Lisia with Altaria and Delcatty. Everybody was waiting for the scores with anxiety: Seikatsu jumped every time a name was announced, becoming anxious each time. Piers was constricting Raihanps wrist, because he was as anxious as her:"Pie! You're hurting me! Please, I understand, but come on!" Raihan complained, meanwhile Marnie was doing the same but with Bede, but they were both holding each other's hands for the same anxiety's reason. Zoroark and Banette were holding Latios paws, which was anxious him too. Even the brothers Hop and Leon were fussed, and Sonia jumped at every name. Drake was holding his breath, meanwhile Opal was the only chill one:"Both have been really good with Fairy and Normal-Types moves, but Seika has been more smart to play the Water-Type move card. But regarding aesthetic beauty of the exhibition, I think that they'll end equally." As the old lady had foreseen, Seikatsu and Lisia had got the same score: Seikatsu thannked herself for having introducted Wtaer Pulse, then Wallace, theatrically obviously, announced:"Dear spectators, in ten minutes our Coordinators will challenge each other in a Double Battle, using the Pokémon of the Cute Contest!" Lisia jumped but she saw a light of hope, but then she whitened when she met Seikatsu's gaze: she had dragon eyes and an obscure aura. Seikatsu in the battles was tremendous and she knew that she wouldn't had lost for anything in this world: she was a Dragon Master first, so no one could dare to use her type against her.

Seikatsu made Grimmsnarl and Absol coming back, waiting for the match to start, and her Pokémon reached her and she hugged Latios' snout:"Don't worry Seika, you can make it. We're all with you." Latios said, being heard by her and the other two, then he moved to let Banette and Zoroark hugging her too:"Come on kiddo, you can defeat her! No one's better than you with Dragon-Type!"-"Exactly! Like with Dark and Ghost-Types. That chick won't win!" Seikatsu hugged them and held them tightly, then she went into the battlefield with a deep breath, meanwhile Banette said:"We don't tell her that Piers is about to faint for the tension?" Latios glanced:"No, shut up you two!" Zoroark grumbled:"Who said something!" Latios raised an eyebrow, looking at him sarcastically, then Zoroark admitted:"Yes, I would had done it! C'mon, Pie can be such a so comic melodramatic primadonna!" Latios lifted both of them up with his psychic powers and flew away to the stands.

Seikatsu went into the battlefield, releasinh a very powerful and dark aura, meanwhile Lisia in the beginning was behaving cute and cheerful, but got petrified to see her opponent: Lisia had never challneged Seikatsu in a Pokémon battle, but she had just heard about it and had seen randomly some battles against Team Magma or Team Aqua. Lisia sent out MegaAltaria and Delcatty, meanwhile Seikatsu sent out MegaAbsol and Grimmsnarl and Lisia exclaimed:"Winning these Contests with Dark-Type, tsk, it doesn't exist! It doesn't fit any of the Five Conditions! Ali and Catty will show you that's not so incredible!"-"Shut up! You don't know how to battle and about types' compatibilities, and especially you don't use Dragon-Type againsy me and think that you could even win!" Seikatsu snapped her fingers:"Boys, finish them!" As she said so, MegaAbsol started to run very fastly, as he was the fastest one, using Close Combat as he was running and dodging MegaAltaria's attacks, then he sent Delcatty KO; meanwhile Grimmsnarl took with his hair MegaAltaria and the Pokémon started to make him spinning from above, but Grimmsnarl didn't give up and getting ready Ice Punch, then he hit MegaAltaria when it dragged him close to hit him with Moon Blast. In order to help Grimmsnarl, MegaAbsol used Ice Beam against MegaAltaria behind his back, stopping it from attacking, and Grimmsnarl gave the final shot. In the end, Seikatsu had watched the match with crossed arms and with a proudly expression, without saying nothing and leaving free reint to them, then with the victory her expression changed totally with Grimmsnarl and MegaAbsol which jumped on her: she hugged MegaAbsol as he put his paws on her shoulders to hug her. Grimmsnarl instead, lifted her up all happily. Even from the stands there were noises and exaltations, as Piers and the others exaulted: Latios picked Piers, Zoroark and Banette up on his back and flew to Seikatsu at the dressing room, where they jumped on her and the other two Pokémon. Seikatsu was even lifted up, although for few seconds, by Piers who kissed her happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 54 17
After becoming the champion of galar and saving the region, Y/n has hard time focusing on their new role bc someone is stuck in their mind..Maybe it...
3.8K 88 32
Thora is one of the 8 Gym Leaders in the Galar Region who specializes in Electric Type Pokemon. She runs the Hammerlocke Stadium alongside Raihan. Ho...
5.3K 72 10
Marnie is a Gym leader and Gloria is the champion, they've both been hiding their feelings for years so what will happen when they move in together...
44.7K 509 6
(Includes smut!!! Only chapter 5 tho) COMPLETE As childhood friends each of you swore to become a Pokémon trainer but before that could happen (Y/N)...